[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flashback to 1994 as some Boomer hands out trophies to the entire little league. Looking down at them with disdain he tells them "Here's your participation trophies you self entitled snowflakes. You Millennials make me sick." The group of 7 year olds look on in confusion, with no idea what exactly the old man is ranting about.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why does White Monster = Boomers?
White Monster is probably the best Monster drink (and I'm a millennial).
View Quote
Do you crack a cold white monster while cleaning the carb on your edge trimmer?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#5]
This country and the constant supply of weeping pussies looking for the next way to be a victim are just pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, in that case we older folks have to stop saying "millennials" with a shake of our heads, don't we?

It's just a word, get over it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's a pic of some "boomers" back in the day.  Way to go go millennials.  Nothing like taking a shit on Vietnam vets for the second time.  No I'm not a 'boomer'.  GenX'r here, but to you guys it's the same thing. Right?

Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's a pic of some "boomers" back in the day.  Way to go go millennials.  Nothing like taking a shit on Vietnam vets for the second time.  No I'm not a 'boomer'.  GenX'r here, but to you guys it's the same thing. Right?

https://m.warhistoryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/henri-huet-photos-vietnam-war-1965.jpg
View Quote
Calm down xoomer.

Millenials have never given anything for their country.

Ever.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Written by former NYT columnist and Obama lover Maureen Dowd.

Keep on lapping up the propaganda, Boomer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://m.warhistoryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/henri-huet-photos-vietnam-war-1965.jpg
View Quote
Stop yourself. The oldest Millennials turned 18 right around/just before 9/11 and have been at war ever since.

Try again.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now can we see the pics of the other boomers who spit on those veterans when they came back or burned their draft cards in protest?

See why you shouldn’t group everyone together ? Whether they’re millennials/gen y/ gen z/ boomers

Grow some thick skin (that you ironically complain the young people don’t have) and buck up

Edit: fixed quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
That ain't it, chief.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#19]
"out-of-touch arguments"=people that disagree with me
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one here is disrespecting their service.

Nobody disrespected, hated or shit on Vietnam war veterans more than baby boomers themselves. Followed by the so-called greatest generation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Now including whoring out a pic of dead soldiers to try to make an argument.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Now including whoring out a pic of dead soldiers to try to make an argument.
View Quote
Dont start none wont be none.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#23]
We didn't need a draft to fight our wars.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
A generation plagued with bone spurs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nobody disrespected, hated or shit on Vietnam war veterans more than baby boomers themselves. Followed by the so-called greatest generation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And let’s tack on the fact that while a whole lot of the millennial and Z crowd don’t agree with the wars that we’ve been in since 2001, if you look around  they aren’t shitting on the soldiers that went left and right.

Sure, a few dipshits on twitter might be, but as a whole they are welcomed with open arms and respected for their service.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Turns out the boomers are the true soybois.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Given the breakneck speed at which technology is evolving nowadays, does it make sense for a "generation" to cover 20 some odd years?

I think our generation is the smallest of all (xennials/oregon trail/whatever)... chiefly covering the advent of the internet at MOST between the high school and college years.  Maybe 8 years tops, and even then that's a pretty big gap.

I know its semantics really, but having a non-internet infested childhood is something that I'm really thankful for.  If anything it gives me context that the latter generations just dont have
View Quote
I very much agree with this statement above. I dont really identify as GenX or as a millennial.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Heh
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And yet today, with a veritable plethora of technical options available to send, receive and catalog messages and the ability to hear the opinions of individuals worldwide in real time, social media is inundated with the most oppressive group-think the world has ever witnessed. The attack on free speech has never been greater. From the 1960s to today, universities worldwide have devolved from centers of free speech to dystopian Orwellian nightmares of virtue signalling doublespeak.
View Quote
Most of that de-evolution can be credited to public school, divorce & parents failing to teach their children - a combined product of modern life & the residual effects of mid-twentieth century media & pop culture propaganda on policy & culture.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't care what you call me you fukn punk's. STFU and pay my SS and Insurance
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Stop yourself. The oldest Millennials turned 18 right around/just before 9/11 and have been at war ever since.

Try again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.
I wish millennials would stop trying to ban guns.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Boomer Boomer Boomer Boomer Boomer Boomer Boomer,
I’m 100% Boomer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Bahahaha!!!

Chris Crocker, born in 1987! The perfect Millennial!
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#36]
If you compare two words and you have to *** out one of them, the one you censor is the worst word.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#37]
"Hey, you can't put the word midget on TV," and I said, "I sure would like to." And he said, "No! 'Midget' is as bad as the 'n-word.'" First off: no. No, it's not! "Do you know how I know it's not," I said to him, "is because we’re saying the word ’midget,' and we’re not even saying what the 'n-word' is! If you're comparing the badness of two words, and you won’t even say one of them? That's the worse word.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you compare two words and you have to *** out one of them, the one you censor is the worst word.
View Quote

4 seconds you son of a bitch
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Boomers are the biggest snowflakes...
View Quote
I would posit that the majority of "Boomers" are white males, not snowflakes.  It's now cool to stifle the voice of the "old white man."

I was born in 1968, btw.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol average age of Congress is like 59 years old.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok boomer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude wtf.  Just because SOME vets are boomers doesn't make a whole generation beyond criticism.

There are vets who are millenials, is all rib poking off the table for that generation as well?

Nothing pisses me off more than some guy hiding behind his service.  I say this as a veteran myself.  Nam gives no pass for boomers failures anymore than oef/oif give millenials a pass as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Try again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.
Yup, I was 18 and in basic training on 9/11.  4 tours and twelve years of service.

This makes me no better or worse than anyone else
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
My boomer! -Denzel voice
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They follow the whims of those who elect them.  Thanks for grabbing my guns.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Xennial" ?!? LOL, GTFO out of here with that sad deflection, millenial.
You're not an Gen Xer, pal.

View Quote
Again...

Before Y, Millenials, Z, and before Tom Brokaw wrote a book about his parents or whatever, there used to be a crunch generation between the Boomers and Gen X. That argument that the post-war baby boom runs until 1964 is just bizarre, and lumps groups together that just aren't.

Pew research is lazy and wants easy blocks to work with.  20 years ago there was a crunch generation in between Gen X and Boomers, now there is not.

Also millenials/y changed a bunch over the years to represent what people wanted them to be depending who was writing things, not based on any kind of critieria that would actually define a group.

Just like how someone born in 64 is a year after Kennedy was assassinated (defining boomer moment) and would've been a toddler when Vietnam kicked off, while a boomer born in 46 is fighting in Vietnam and was 17 when Kennedy was killed.

Soft "science".
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/04/Moms-Demand-Action.jpg
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
As far as non sequiturs go, this is a good one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Does all the GD hate for boomers include the 10 million Vietnam era veterans?
View Quote
Well, all the Boomer hate includes the 2.77 million Millennial and Zoomer Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, so yeah why not?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top