[#1]

This knotted up sucker is hard. Won't be splitting this one by hand
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That looks like an orange Macculluch 610.
View Quote

You win!  I wondered how long it would take for someone to figure out it wasn't actually a Husqvarna.   I love my Mcculloch's and have quite a few.  I was telling some buddies one day that my 610 was just too damn ugly to be considered a Mcculloch and we started joking about painting it orange and calling it a Husky instead.
So a few beers later, we did it.

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What are you guys using to keep all your gear together?  

Im thinking a 5 gallon bucket with one of those tool organizers.  Oil and mix go in the bucket, and extra chain, tools, sharpeners, etc. go in the organizer.  Would contain any spills and keep everything ready to grab and throw in the truck.
View Quote
I like the big orange box they sell at the Echo dealer for the bigger saw, and the smaller orange box they sell at Lowes for the smaller saws.

I kit them out with 2-3 extra chains, scrench, pferd, bar oil, an emergency oil mix bottle, and an unopened 1L premix can.

Most of my saw use is storm cleanup, so I want them to be ready to go and ready to work at a moments notice with nothing more to remember than "grab the big orange chainsaw boxes and a 1G jerry can".
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You win!  I wondered how long it would take for someone to figure out it wasn't actually a Husqvarna.   I love my Mcculloch's and have quite a few.  I was telling some buddies one day that my 610 was just too damn ugly to be considered a Mcculloch and we started joking about painting it orange and calling it a Husky insteadhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/53111/Screenshot_20230611-101434_Gallery-2847758.jpg.
So a few beers later, we did it.

View Quote

lulz
Page / 24
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top