Quoted:
lol, the thread last week with several saying "THE GT NEEDS A V8!"
View Quote
From a certain point of view, yes.

Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so are the rear lights actually flashing LED's or is it just a "camera" affect?
View Quote
I may be wrong, but I think it has to do with the hertz of the bulbs.  120hz = 120 flashes a second. Video Cameras arent one continuous stream but more like a bunch of pics taken very quickly. Sometimes the flash of the bulb is off when the video camera is taking its pic, making it seem like the light is flashing, which it actually is.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
So it can be slower and the Demon can catch up?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty damn cool vid.

I thought the Demon was about to start catching the GT for a second but it seemed to even out.

Would like to see them on a real drag strip and put full slicks on the Demon.

probably be much closer like that
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ecoboosts have been destroying V8's on the street and strip for 8 years now. It's impressive.
View Quote
I don't understand why people would be so shocked a tueboed v6 has the potential to blow a NA or supered v8. Turbo v6s have been quite capable for a long, long, long time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Mass x acceleration
How does it work?
Physics
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Grand Tour
Season 3 episode 1

They don't actually race the Ford against the dodge but explain the dodge pretty well

I think it's one of the better episodes of the tgt.
View Quote
I liked the ending where Jeremy is bitching about Hammond basically rebuilding the the Demon and it taking so long.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I would have expected the Demon to win. The Ford GT has a published 1/4 mile at 10.8@130mph and the Demon is 9.65@140mph
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
For those of you who don't have Amazon Prime and therefore can't get the Grand Tour...  Demon vs. Hennessey (Camaro) Exorcist.

Link Posted: 1/27/2019 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’d like to see the GT vs a 720S, that would make more sense.
View Quote
That pairing was done by the same guy with the same GT.
The 720S won by multiple car lengths multiple times.

Ford GT is good for mid to high 10's in the 1/4.
McLaren 720S runs consistent 9.7 in stock trim.

Friend of mine here a Huracan, 720S, Ferrari 488 and is thinking about getting the GT.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ecoboosts have been destroying V8's on the street and strip for 8 years now. It's impressive.
View Quote
And if they added 2 more cylinders with the exact same setup, would it not be better still?
Particularly when the application is: $400,000 vaporware car Ford won't sell you and you can't buy from John Cena without getting sued.

You can actually buy a Demon, today, for 1/4 the price, "hurrr Fiaaaaaat" won't sue you if you sell it, and it won't sound like a golfcart when you drive it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And if they added 2 more cylinders with the exact same setup, would it not be better still?
Particularly when the application is: $400,000 vaporware car Ford won't sell you and you can't buy from John Cena without getting sued.

You can actually buy a Demon, today, for 1/4 the price, "hurrr Fiaaaaaat" won't sue you if you sell it, and it won't sound like a golfcart when you drive it.
View Quote
How is the Ford GT vaporware?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/news/26163/dont-even-think-about-selling-your-new-ford-gt-at-mecum%3fsource=dam

Let's say, hypothetically, you want to buy a brand new Ford GT. You walk into your nearest Ford dealer with a duffle bag scrupulously lined with $450,000 in cold hard cash and drop the ten-pound payload onto the sales manager's desk. Chances are, he won't be able to sell you one. Limited to 1,350 units, you have to qualify to be an official Ford brand ambassador in order to buy the supercar.
Because you basically can't buy one.
They will only sell their V6 super car to someone in their safe space.
For those of us arguing a $100,000 car vs a $400,000 car, one of those is one you can buy, right now.
The other is basically vaporware.

You can go by a demon, right now if you have the money. Well you could buy 4 demons right now.
You could even sell them whever you please.

I like impractical fantasy cars that don't get captured.
All I'm saying.

ETA: That said, the question that always gets ducked in the Ford GT threads - if all Ford did, was add 2 cyclinders and keep the other systems appropriate, which would add horsepower and make it sound like, idk, NOT a nissan GTR, how would that not make this "supercar" more desireable?
"All other things being equal".

That always gets ducked or get's some mental-cartwheels logic answers.

Reality is this is a super expensive vaporware car, for $400,000 they could have put anything they wanted in it, they could have put a V12 in it.
They put in an ecoboost as a way of selling more ecoboosts in their trucks and mustangs.
"See, my F-150's ecoboost is cool because, they have an engine that says ecoboost in the GT. V6 turbo is better than everything."
"What about V8 turbo?"
"LA-LA-LA-LA-AL I CAN'T HEAR YOU AND  THAT'S, THAT'S DIFFERENT"
And that engine family only exists due to EPA ban compliance.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#16]
How about either one in a drag race with a Tesla Model S P100D in ludicrous mode?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/thedrive/news/26163/dont-even-think-about-selling-your-new-ford-gt-at-mecum%3fsource=dam

For those of us arguing a $100,000 car vs a $400,000 car, one of those is one you can buy, right now.

You can go by a demon, right now if you have the money. Well you could buy 4 demons right now.

All I'm saying.
View Quote
If you're going to argue semantics Dodge Demon production ended in May 2018. Ford GT production goes until 2022 and they actually extended the run by 350. Still about half the production numbers the Demon put out though. Anything that is limited production always has very specific ordering windows or sells out quickly. There's only 63 Demon's on autotrader right now with only 4 under $100k with one listed for over $500k so it's not like they're just falling from the trees either.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:39:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

ETA: That said, the question that always gets ducked in the Ford GT threads - if all Ford did, was add 2 cyclinders and keep the other systems appropriate, which would add horsepower and make it sound like, idk, NOT a nissan GTR, how would that not make this "supercar" more desireable?

Reality is this is a super expensive vaporware car, for $400,000 they could have put anything they wanted in it, they could have put a V12 in it.
They put in an ecoboost as a way of selling more ecoboosts in their trucks and mustangs.
"See, my F-150's ecoboost is cool because, they have an engine that says ecoboost in the GT. V6 turbo is better than everything."
"What about V8 turbo?"
View Quote
A) You clearly don't know what the definition of vaporware is.
B) Technology has far exceeded the need for displacement and cylinders. Also, racing/homologation rules.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
B) Technology has far exceeded the need for displacement and cylinders. Also, racing/homologation rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
A) And you totally ducked the most basic point.
You can't buy one.
It was hyperbole  and you knew it. To now roll out the dictionary definition of vaporware would suggest that it needed to be said, it doesn't.
You in no way disproved the general point, it stands, you stand corrected.

B) Again, you failed to answer the most basic point, how wouldn't it have been improved by adding the 2 cylinders, in the context of a $400,000 "super" car.
If V6 was truly the greatest thing, then Why the W16s, V12s, V10s, and V8s we see in those "super"cars?
The second part is part of the real reason, along with wanting to make more guys feel good about their ecoboost purchases in their mustangs and F-150s.

That said, you've said nothing interesting here,  a series of "nuh-uhs", but needed to defend your brand and you did. You may comment again, I'm not interested in engaging with you further, about a car that amounts to vaporware, and I think left a lot on the table.

I think the car isn't that desireable when considering the price, the hoops you have to jump through to get one, AND the V6 ecotoot engine.
No interest.
And no matter how many times people pound their fist on the table, it's not that interesting to every consumer, just as small displacement turbos in gasoline trucks aren't that interesting to every buyer.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You can't buy one.
It was hyperbole  and you knew it. To now roll out the dictionary definition of vaporware would suggest that it needed to be said, it doesn't.

B) Again, you failed to answer the most basic point, how wouldn't it have been improved by adding the 2 cylinders, in the context of a $400,000 "super" car.
If V6 was truly the greatest thing, then Why the W16s, V12s, V10s, and V8s we see in those "super"cars?
The second part is part of the real reason, along with wanting to make more guys feel good about their ecoboost purchases in their mustangs and F-150s.

That said, you've said nothing interesting here,  a series of "nuh-uhs", but needed to defend your brand and you did. You may comment again, I'm not interested in engaging with you further, about a car that amounts to vaporware, and I think left a lot on the table.

I think the car isn't that desireable when considering the price, the hoops you have to jump through to get one, AND the V6 ecotoot engine.
No interest.
And no matter how many times people pound their fist on the table, it's not that interesting to every consumer, just as small displacement turbos in gasoline trucks aren't that interesting to every buyer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
You can't buy one.

No interest.
Holy hell you're dense.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
so are the rear lights actually flashing LED's or is it just a "camera" affect?
View Quote
Here is an excellent description on how these "modern" cmos cameras work.

Why Do Cameras Do This? | Rolling Shutter Explained - Smarter Every Day 172
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Now throw some curves in there and laugh when the Demon has to get pulled out of the mud trying to keep up with the GT. The GT is not a drag car and this comparison was silly.

Two different cars for two different purposes. I’d happily own both of them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I thought the demon would start to run down the gt, seemed like it only evened out or maybe the gt was still pulling away ever so slightly the whole way.
View Quote
Weight and drag coefficient. People don’t think they be like they is but they do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sales were limited to a selection basis the first year. Now anybody with the cash can buy one on a first come, first serve basis. Ford does have restrictions on resale but so does every other manufacturer when it comes to limited edition super cars.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's say, hypothetically, you want to buy a brand new Ford GT. You walk into your nearest Ford dealer with a duffle bag scrupulously lined with $450,000 in cold hard cash and drop the ten-pound payload onto the sales manager's desk. Chances are, he won't be able to sell you one. Limited to 1,350 units, you have to qualify to be an official Ford brand ambassador in order to buy the supercar.

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
You do realize that the V8s in most exotics are tiny right? Like displacement of 4 liters or less small and the GT puts out more power than most of them. Small engines keep the weight down and weight is the enemy when you’re building a track car. Ford didn’t bother designing a new engine from the block up because that’s expensive and they already had a block in the parts bin that was more than up to the task.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
On a prepped surface, that Demon destroys the GT
View Quote
A prepped surface like laguna seca or road America?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How about either one in a drag race with a Tesla Model S P100D in ludicrous mode?
View Quote
My bet is the Tesla gets spanked in a 1/2 mile by both of them.

Teslas fall on their face after the 1/4 mile mark.

Porsche 918 Spyder vs McLaren 720S & Tesla P100D Drag Racing 1/2 Mile

1/2 Mile CTS-V vs. Tesla Model S Ludicrous Mode

Tesla Model S vs Lexus ISF - 1/2 Mile Drag Race!

Longboarder's 911 Turbo S vs Tesla Model S P100D Half Mile
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
View Quote
So you are saying Ford could have beat the V-8 Demon if they put a V-8 or a V-12 in the GT?

Are you really that blind to the entire history of the Ford GT?

Mid 1960's.  Ferrari races V-12's at Lemans.  Ford get's pissed off and wins Lemans with Ford V-8's of the heritage found in ordinary Ford's of the day.

Late 20 teens.  Ford brings back the GT and wins Lemans again with a V6 of the heritage found in ordinary Ford's of the day.  Didn't it race against V-8 Ferrari's?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Ford first to the finish line, but not by much. Dodge first to the junk yard, but not by much
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Holy hell you're dense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
You can't buy one.

No interest.
Holy hell you're dense.
That's all you've got?
A Personal attack?

I think you're a brand fanboy that's not willing to see the obvious.
I'm countering with: You're being dense, AND you're projecting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You do realize that the V8s in most exotics are tiny right? Like displacement of 4 liters or less small and the GT puts out more power than most of them. Small engines keep the weight down and weight is the enemy when you’re building a track car. Ford didn’t bother designing a new engine from the block up because that’s expensive and they already had a block in the parts bin that was more than up to the task.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
Yup.
That's all well and good.
a 4.x liter V8 would have made it more desirable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yup.
View Quote
More desirable? You're bitching that it's "vaporware" because it's sold out and you can't buy one anywhere and a V8 would make it more desirable?  
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't even know why they made the car honestly.
View Quote
Just in case you are serious with that statement...

It's a halo car. Increases brand recognition. And the car was specifically built for DRAG STRIP operation. Not street, not road course, not top speed. Very narrowly focused and it does its job well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So you are saying Ford could have beat the V-8 Demon if they put a V-8 or a V-12 in the GT?

Mid 1960's.  Ferrari races V-12's at Lemans.  Ford get's pissed off and wins Lemans with Ford V-8's of the heritage found in ordinary Ford's of the day.

Late 20 teens.  Ford brings back the GT and wins Lemans again with a V6 of the heritage found in ordinary Ford's of the day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"

Late 20 teens.  Ford brings back the GT and wins Lemans again with a V6 of the heritage found in ordinary Ford's of the day.
No, I'm aware.
That was the time Ford was asshurt that Enzo wouldn't sell him his company, his pride and joy, and had to get Carol shelby, Holman Moody, and bring a massive corporation's dollars to play to beat an old man running his small business, after years of trying, right?

What a hero!
Arf loves a big company kicking sand in a small business guy's face.
Imagine Colt getting upset at geissele after he wouldn't give up everything concerning his pride and joy, begging the BCM guys to help, and taking years to stick it to geissele.
And everyone celebrating that goliath beat david.

And a few backwards cartwheels doesn't get us to  - V6 being the most desirable thing Ford could have put in a $400,000 car that they won't sell you.  
But hey, can you believe it?
It's faster than $100,000 car and guys are congratulation themselves about it, and in such a rush to claim that V6 is the end all be all!

"3.5L V6 isn't really the sexiest engine I've seen in a car that runs $400,000" is now such a triggering phrase, it gets personal attacks out of the fans.
The same people saying the V8 was dead, because, a $400,000 car that none of us can buy was faster than a $100,000 car.
Pretty amazing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Without watching...what is the point of this race?  Full size sedan sized car against a track car?
View Quote
Yep, a lot of people believe that mustang's, camero's, challenger', and the like are sports cars, but their not.
Not saying that muscle cars can't be made to beat sports cars.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
More desirable? You're bitching that it's "vaporware" because it's sold out and you can't buy one anywhere and a V8 would make it more desirable?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
-They won't sell you one
- Certain guys who can't argue well,  proud of themselves that a $400,000 car that a corporation will sue you for trying to buy,  can do something better than a $100,000 car
- My face when:

Attachment Attached File

ETA:
I admire your toughness though, when it comes to a good old fashioned GD feces-fling about stuff neither of us own?
You've got toughness, and juuuuust enough speed on that fastball.
Not bad, I give this joust a 7/10.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
-They won't sell you one
- Certain guys who can't argue well,  proud of themselves that a $400,000 car that a corporation will sue you for trying to buy,  can do something better than a $100,000 car
- My face when:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Maximum_Laughter_jpg-823388.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
-They won't sell you one
- My face when:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Maximum_Laughter_jpg-823388.JPG
You can't buy something that's already sold out. But at 1/4x the cost and twice the production run as a GT there's still Demon's you can get from a dealer. Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I may be wrong, but I think it has to do with the hertz of the bulbs.  120hz = 120 flashes a second. Video Cameras arent one continuous stream but more like a bunch of pics taken very quickly. Sometimes the flash of the bulb is off when the video camera is taking its pic, making it seem like the light is flashing, which it actually is.
View Quote
Tail lights are powered with DC. No flicker.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, I'm aware.
That was the time Ford was asshurt that Enzo wouldn't sell him his company, his pride and joy, and had to get Carol shelby, Holman Moody, and bring a massive corporation's dollars to play to beat an old man running his small business, after years of trying, right?

What a hero!
Arf loves a big company kicking sand in a small business guy's face.
Imagine Colt getting upset at geissele after he wouldn't give up everything concerning his pride and joy, begging the BCM guys to help, and taking years to stick it to geissele.
And everyone celebrating that goliath beat david.

And a few backwards cartwheels doesn't get us to  - V6 being the most desirable thing Ford could have put in a $400,000 car that they won't sell you.  
But hey, can you believe it?
It's faster than $100,000 car and guys are congratulation themselves about it, and in such a rush to claim that V6 is the end all be all!

"3.5L V6 isn't really the sexiest engine I've seen in a car that runs $400,000" is now such a triggering phrase, it gets personal attacks out of the fans.
The same people saying the V8 was dead, because, a $400,000 car that none of us can buy was faster than a $100,000 car.
Pretty amazing.
View Quote
I am sorry, but I don't get the whole engine configuration "racism", or in your case, "sexism" thing.  I do get that an engine can have a "personality" that has appeal.

Results matter.  Inline, overhead cam sixes,
large displacement, cross plane crank, pushrod V-8's,
overhead cam, 4 valve V-8's,
flat-sixes,
V-12's,
Flat-12's,
Inline, DOHC, 4's with variable valve timing.
Super or turbo charged versions of each.

And now we have overhead cam V-6's, with twin turbos that in ordinary trucks make more power at low rpm's than big block V-8's.

Each of these engines has been applied to achieve spectacular results.  Economics, fuel consumption, driveability, packaging, center of gravity, weight all play a role.  The engine is a part of a system with the vehicle.  The application of the engine to the vehicles purpose is what matters.  Artificial judgemental requirements such as hp/displacement, number of cylinders, or other stand alone attributes aren't the measure of the overall system performance.

In the 80's, high strung, small displacement turbo engines in passenger cars had a short duration, limited appeal.  Sure they produced high power for displacement, but they tended to be peaky and laggy.  Now Ford, applies technology and we have low rpm power out of V-6's.  Inline 4's to.  This is progress.  Get over it.

For what it's worth, I like my inline 6 turbodiesel, my overhead cam, NA V-8, and before that my long stroke DOHC, inline 4.  Each had something to cause it's appeal.  When you drive it, you find what you like.  Some engines, don't appeal to me.  Some have faults, but they also excel in other areas.  I weigh that sum to determine it's appeal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

How are you going to do a half mile on a drag strip?
View Quote
you don't - instead, you bring your car to an 1/8 or 1/4 prepped track
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Because that’s the only place Demons are worth a shit? Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
can they start doing this bullshit on actual drag strips
Because that’s the only place Demons are worth a shit? Lol
i mean, they were pretty much designed solely for that purpose
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
View Quote
The Ford GT is built to race in the endurance series.  It's a GTE car.  With that, there are rules to keep the playing field level.  They wouldn't be able to race it with a turbo V8.

Sure, they could offer a street version with a 1k HP twin turbo V8, but they don't make and sell enough for that to be worth it. Besides, that would be missing the point of the car.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would have expected the Demon to win. The Ford GT has a published 1/4 mile at 10.8@130mph and the Demon is 9.65@140mph
View Quote
I was shocked but the gt exorcised the demon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#44]
But muh V8!

Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Friend has a Demon, that bitch is scary! Like unsafe.

Driven a GT, nice car!
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Friend has a Demon, that bitch is scary!
View Quote
But is it scary enough to prohibit you from snatching a $100 bill off the dash when he takes off?
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
But is it scary enough to prohibit you from snatching a $100 bill off the dash when he takes off?
View Quote
Read my edit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
Yup.
Ford doesn't care. Supercar sales are a drop in the bucket for Ford and they don't have interest in mass producing the GT.  They just have to sell a few of the cars so they can race it.  The GT is doing what it was built to do, win sanctioned races.
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You can't buy one.

No interest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
You can't buy one.

No interest.
Somehow the guy in the video purchased one. The GT has nothing to do with people feeling better about the ecoboost in their daily driver. Tis a bit early to be so drunk. Change your profile pic..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2019 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm saying.

"What about V8 turbo?"
Yup.
Yep, more desire able to people who were never going to buy one anyway.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top