Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just took the Noveske shooting to sight in my new optic

Rifle: Noveske N4 16" Recon Lightweight
Ammo: Hornady #81278
Optic: Eotech HHSV
Range: 100 yards
Setup: Seated with handguard supported by a bag

https://www.hkpro.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=1920,fit=scale-down//media/img_6907-jpg.274055/full
View Quote

Nice! How do you like it?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Some Noveske stuff is really nice. But I also have an upper from them that was definitely coated incorrectly and may be out of spec
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Congrats!

When you get the rifle dm me a time stamped picture of it and an address, I’ll shoot you over some ammo to break her in!
View Quote

If I send you a time stamped pic of a new G super duty will you send me some ammo to break it in?

I’m a broke college student.

Seriously cool of you to do stuff like that. I remember the no nut November giveaway. That was very cool.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nice! How do you like it?
View Quote

Fit and finish is very good for an AR platform. It’s well-gassed and more accurate than me. I want to try it with a bench rest to remove the shooter variable and see what the barrel is capable of. I also want a good 2 stage trigger with a candy cane break with about 4.5 lbs of pull. I just don’t know which one yet.

After that, I’ll need a flashlight, backup irons, and a gucci muzzle device compatible with whatever silencer I decide on.

I’m also getting the upper and lower cerakoted in Noveske Tiger Eye Brown and the handguard cerakoted in RAL8000.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If I send you a time stamped pic of a new G super duty will you send me some ammo to break it in?

I’m a broke college student.

Seriously cool of you to do stuff like that. I remember the no nut November giveaway. That was very cool.
View Quote

I PMed the OP for the free ammo and I’m still waiting for a reply…
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top