BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Okay tough guy, keep being proud of yourself for you practicing civil disobedience for 2nd graders, while some of us are actually taking risks.
View Quote

Taking risks?

Wake up!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:
People who give a shit how other people wear masks are only slightly less annoying than mask Nazis 

-guy who only wears a mask when the business requires it
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TheRealCocowheats:

Never even characterized myself as a patriot.

It's ok, comprehension isn't you're strong suit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Whatever you say bud. 

Have bragging to everyone about what a patriot you are

Never even characterized myself as a patriot.

It's ok, comprehension isn't you're strong suit.

Yeah lol. I hope you don't characterize yourself as a debate champ either.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GoBigRed:
If you wear a mask to protect me, how about you keep your sick ass at home where it belongs. Or better yet do is all a favor and wear a plastic bag over your head and seal it with duct tape.
View Quote

The idea is that sick people won't know they're sick until they've already been sick for 2 weeks.

This isn't a defense of government mandated masks, just an explanation.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

Taking risks? 

Wake up!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:

Okay tough guy, keep being proud of yourself for you practicing civil disobedience for 2nd graders, while some of us are actually taking risks.

Taking risks? 

Wake up!

In what works is risking my business license and a large fine not a risk that's way more ..risky...than not wearing a mask?

Oh noooooo costco didnt let you in! How will you cope!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JoseCuervo:

No one here will argue with you the "Bizarre" world we are living in these days, AFAIK. Right is south, up is sideways, left is backwards, real is made up, etc.. I blame democrats. 

The issue in this thread is wearing masks.. For whose benefit though? I wasn't clear on I think Cow something's point regarding vented unfiltered N95's..

If I wear a mask, it is for my benefit. To the people that don't like the fact it is vented as designed for the wearer's safety, I'd say they can stay home or wear one for their own safety..

It is the .gov that says people must wear a mask for OTHER peoples' safety. Those people have the problem of life as it is. Stay home safe in the basement. You can get killed walking your dog, mask or no mask.

2020 sucks ass.

View Quote

I think I'm who you mean.

Many organizations and gov say to wear a mask to protect others from you, not to protect you from everyone else. You could be asymptomatic and unknowingly spreading it is what they say. If that's the angle they want to take, then all these non-filtered valved masks are nothing but a big LOL.

If it were being pitched as to protect you and only you, then the valve would be moot.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]

The idea is that sick people won't know they're sick until they've already been sick for 2 weeks. 

This isn't a defense of government mandated masks, just an explanation.
View Quote

Don't / might the asymptomatic people also not even know they have the sick, ever?

This whole thing fucking stinks of facism.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Don't / might the asymptomatic people also not even know they have the sick?

This whole thing fucking stinks of facism. 
View All Quotes

The idea is that sick people won't know they're sick until they've already been sick for 2 weeks. 

Don't / might the asymptomatic people also not even know they have the sick?

This whole thing fucking stinks of facism. 

Right.

So the idea is you won't be spreading it around if you're unknowingly sick.
You don't need an N95 for that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]

I don't disagree at all. The entire situation is bizarre. 

I just don't think this particular issue is the hill we need to die on. If we're going to practice mass civil disobedience let's do it for something worthwhile. 
Let's open all our small businesses.
Let's all drill 3rd holes and thread some oil filters lol. 

Masks? Meh.
View Quote

Masks are just a little taste test. A little more next time...little bit more the next next time...and before you know it enough people are numb enough to turn the entire country into California.

But again, I don't care if people want to choose to wear one. It's when you go "Fuck masks, but I'll wear one" that we start to really fall apart and give away the pie.

Freedom of CHOICE!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#10]
No. I use an N95 mask, was given one. I don't go out as much as I used to and just put it on when I head into the store. Takes 5 seconds and I don't see the big deal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Texaspyro21:
This. My wife is a nurse and her floor has about half the nurses down with Covid19. I wear the mask in public in case we are asymmetric carriers.
View Quote

It's very sad that most do not understand this simple concept
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Right. 

So the idea is you won't be spreading it around if you're unknowingly sick. 
You don't need an N95 for that.
View Quote

So, I am sick, but not actually sick? And I need to not make others not actually not sick?

It's bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#13]
So many of you do not understand the reason for and proper use of mask.
But.....some people have to do something.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Masks are just a little taste test. A little more next time...little bit more the next next time...and before you know it enough people are numb enough to turn the entire country into California.

But again, I don't care if people want to choose to wear one. It's when you go "Fuck masks, but I'll wear one" that we start to really fall apart and give away the pie.
View All Quotes

I don't disagree at all. The entire situation is bizarre. 

I just don't think this particular issue is the hill we need to die on. If we're going to practice mass civil disobedience let's do it for something worthwhile. 
Let's open all our small businesses.
Let's all drill 3rd holes and thread some oil filters lol. 

Masks? Meh.

Masks are just a little taste test. A little more next time...little bit more the next next time...and before you know it enough people are numb enough to turn the entire country into California.

But again, I don't care if people want to choose to wear one. It's when you go "Fuck masks, but I'll wear one" that we start to really fall apart and give away the pie.

I stand by what I said. Masks are not the hill to die on.

It's easy to talk big about something with little to no consequences, while judging people who taking risks with real consequences.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Just leave it on the dashboard of your Car.    Sunlight is radiation.  It kills microbes.  
View Quote

I do this. I'm not wearing my mask for protection tho. I was hoping to be anonymous for awhile.

First place I walked into masked up...

Cashier: "Oh hey, fmj_shooter, no Hawaiian shirt today."

fmj_shooter:

My cover blown, I sighed, paid for my powdered donuts and Bang energy drink, and made for the door.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#16]

So, I am sick, but not actually sick? And I need to not make others not actually not sick?

It's bullshit.

View All Quotes

Right. 

So, I am sick, but not actually sick? And I need to not make others not actually not sick?

It's bullshit.

Ugh...come on man

You can be sick and not know it. It's called asymptomatic. You can pass it to others, even if it barely effects you and it can lay them up for weeks or kill them- but that's unlikely.

I am against government mandated masks, but there is some decent reasoning behind them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Life is full of risks. Dont be a commie pussy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#18]

I stand by what I said. Masks are not the hill to die on. 

It's easy to talk big about something with little to no consequences, while judging people who taking risks with real consequences.
View Quote

I can respect your opinion in the first line.

I agree with the second.

But your assumptions of myself are quite off.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Life is full of risks. Dont be a commie pussy.
View All Quotes

Life is full of risks. Dont be a commie pussy.

I'm a commie pussy?

You guys are fucking retarded. Seriously.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#20]

It's bullshit.

View All Quotes

Right. 

It's bullshit.

Have you heard of Typhoid Mary?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#21]

I can respect your opinion in the first line.

I agree with the second.

But your assumptions of myself are quite off.
View All Quotes

I stand by what I said. Masks are not the hill to die on. 

It's easy to talk big about something with little to no consequences, while judging people who taking risks with real consequences.

I can respect your opinion in the first line.

I agree with the second.

But your assumptions of myself are quite off.

Maybe so. I can only go by what I know from this thread. You've made some pretty ridiculous assumptions about me as well.

The fact is any *real* civil disobedience isn't going to be discussed here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I bought a 10 pack of disposable masks and have a more permanent type mask on the way. The only reason that I have the mask is because of businesses (including my doctor and dentist) that are requiring them to be worn to enter. As soon as I'm out I take off the mask and put it inside the cup holder.

A lot of ignorant people creating new posts on here regarding masks don't understand the purpose of the masks because they obviously don't listen to the President's news briefings. The only sole, solitary reason for the mask is so that possibly infected people wearing a mask don't infect others by sneezing the virus into the air in a cloud of vapor. The mask prevents the sneeze from getting into a vapor cloud. That's it, zero, end of story. It's not mean to prevent the wearer from getting the virus or any other disease. So, it doesn't matter if the mask is clean, dirty or whatever.

Oh, and I don't wear the mask everywhere. Just places where it's required to enter. If I was worried about getting a deadly infection like Smallpox, Bubonic Plague, or Ebola Zaire, I'd be wearing my MSA Millenium gas mask with CBRN filter and hazmat suit that I have for real emergencies. I'd probably stop by the car wash to rinse down myself with the soap dispenser and then rinse off with clean water, before going home. But, decontaminating the inside of my truck would be a problem.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#23]

I'm a commie pussy? 

You guys are fucking retarded. Seriously.
View Quote

Do what you think is right. Just dont go around virtue signaling that you are protecting the rest of us.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:10:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By INV136:
......A lot of ignorant people creating new posts on here regarding masks don't understand the purpose of the masks because they obviously don't listen to the President's news briefings. The only sole, solitary reason for the mask is so that possibly infected people wearing a mask don't infect others by sneezing the virus into the air in a cloud of vapor. The mask prevents the sneeze from getting into a vapor cloud. That's it, zero, end of story. It's not mean to prevent the wearer from getting the virus or any other disease. So, it doesn't matter if the mask is clean, dirty or whatever.
View Quote

Which is why it's fucking hilarious that you can cover your face with cheese cloth and stores won't bat an eye at it...

Cheese cloth=ok
Mask with unfiltered valve=ok
Can't medically tolerate a mask=no admittance

Fucking bizarro world for sure.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ugh...come on man

You can be sick and not know it. It's called asymptomatic. You can pass it to others, even if it barely effects you and it can lay them up for weeks or kill them- but that's unlikely.

I am against government mandated masks, but there is some decent reasoning behind them.
View Quote

Quoted:

Have you heard of Typhoid Mary?
View Quote

So, just to confirm where this goes, we all have to wear a mask for the rest of our lives in case we are sick but don't know it?

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#26]

So, just to confirm where this goes, we all have to wear a mask for the rest of our lives in case we are sick but don't know it?

View Quote

And what if there is no cure and/or vaccine???

Masks become permanent then?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Do what you think is right. Just dont go around virtue signaling that you are protecting the rest of us.
View All Quotes

I'm a commie pussy? 

You guys are fucking retarded. Seriously.

Do what you think is right. Just dont go around virtue signaling that you are protecting the rest of us.

Do you know the difference between virtue signaling and explaining the reasoning behind doing something?

Apparently not.

Did you see where I said I'm against government mandating it?

Did you see where I said the virus has not turned out to be deadly enough to really even justify it?

I guess not.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#28]

So, just to confirm where this goes, we all have to wear a mask for the rest of our lives in case we are sick but don't know it?

View All Quotes

Ugh...come on man

You can be sick and not know it. It's called asymptomatic. You can pass it to others, even if it barely effects you and it can lay them up for weeks or kill them- but that's unlikely. 

I am against government mandated masks, but there is some decent reasoning behind them.

Originally Posted By JPN:

Have you heard of Typhoid Mary?

Sigh..

Again, no, this virus isn't proving to be deadly enough to really warrant it IMO. I'm just trying to explain to you the reasoning behind it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Which is why it's fucking hilarious that you can cover your face with cheese cloth and stores won't bat an eye at it...

Cheese cloth=ok
Mask with unfiltered valve=ok
Can't medically tolerate a mask=no admittance

Fucking bizarro world for sure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By INV136:
......A lot of ignorant people creating new posts on here regarding masks don't understand the purpose of the masks because they obviously don't listen to the President's news briefings. The only sole, solitary reason for the mask is so that possibly infected people wearing a mask don't infect others by sneezing the virus into the air in a cloud of vapor. The mask prevents the sneeze from getting into a vapor cloud. That's it, zero, end of story. It's not mean to prevent the wearer from getting the virus or any other disease. So, it doesn't matter if the mask is clean, dirty or whatever.

Which is why it's fucking hilarious that you can cover your face with cheese cloth and stores won't bat an eye at it...

Cheese cloth=ok
Mask with unfiltered valve=ok
Can't medically tolerate a mask=no admittance

Fucking bizarro world for sure.

Put on any one of those options and try to cough, sneeze, spit, or whatever to get spittle outside of the mask.  You keep posting as if a one-way valve defeats any effort. That's laughable.

But, do and think whatever it takes to feel like a super macho man. Don't let me stop you.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#30]

And what if there is no cure and/or vaccine???

Masks become permanent then?
View All Quotes

This is truly the absurd part.

Hospitals aren't overloaded....the curve is flattened. Herd immunity should be the next goals...which means we actually need to get sick.

Again, I'm just explaining the reasoning behind masks even if I personally don't think they're warranted now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Do you know the difference between virtue signaling and explaining the reasoning behind doing something? 

Apparently not. 

Did you see where I said I'm against government mandating it?

Did you see where I said the virus has not turned out to be deadly enough to really even justify it?

I guess not. 

View Quote

I skipped ahead a couple of pages. What is your reasoning behind doing something?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:26:15 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

It would be prudent if something is actively going around. The idea is to reduce the overall presence of the virus in the society so as to reduce the need for additional control measures. This is like basic "germ theory of disease," 18th century shit. Sorry your education failed you. That, or you've let talk radio, the internet, or just general stubbornness override it.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#33]

I skipped ahead a couple of pages. What is your reasoning behind doing something?
View All Quotes

Do you know the difference between virtue signaling and explaining the reasoning behind doing something? 

Apparently not. 

Did you see where I said I'm against government mandating it?

Did you see where I said the virus has not turned out to be deadly enough to really even justify it?

I guess not. 

I skipped ahead a couple of pages. What is your reasoning behind doing something?

Go read what I already posted. Next time do more reading before accusing someone of something.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And what if there is no cure and/or vaccine???

Masks become permanent then?
View Quote

Quoted:

Sigh..

Again, no, this virus isn't proving to be deadly enough to really warrant it IMO. I'm just trying to explain to you the reasoning behind it.
View Quote

It sounds like we are already at this point, to both of these questions. You nor anyone else knows if you have it, so the .gov can only assume you do have it, therefore a mask is mandatory. It isn't deadly enough to warrant it, but just in case.. you have to wear a mask. For the safety, of others.

I am only playing the devil's advocate here. It isn't deadly "enough", and there may not ever be a "cure".

My folks are in there 80's and have resigned themselves to the fact they may never leave their property again to enjoy life as they knew it. It is nice though for them that they have a large spread and had done most of their world traveling.

I am NOT resigning myself to that.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Some of the "ignorant people" here refuse to drink the cool aid propaganda that's put out.

Drink away if you so choose.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#36]

It sounds like we are already at this point, to both of these questions. You nor anyone else knows if you have it, so the .gov can only assume you do have it, therefore a mask is mandatory. It isn't deadly enough to warrant it, but just in case.. you have to wear a mask. For the safety, of others.

I am only playing the devil's advocate here. It isn't deadly "enough", and there may not ever be a "cure". 

My folks are in there 80's and have resigned themselves to the fact they may never leave their property again to enjoy life as they knew it. It is nice though for them that they have a large spread and had done most of their world traveling.

I am NOT resigning myself to that. 

View All Quotes

Sigh.. 

Again, no, this virus isn't proving to be deadly enough to really warrant it IMO. I'm just trying to explain to you the reasoning behind it.

It sounds like we are already at this point, to both of these questions. You nor anyone else knows if you have it, so the .gov can only assume you do have it, therefore a mask is mandatory. It isn't deadly enough to warrant it, but just in case.. you have to wear a mask. For the safety, of others.

I am only playing the devil's advocate here. It isn't deadly "enough", and there may not ever be a "cure". 

My folks are in there 80's and have resigned themselves to the fact they may never leave their property again to enjoy life as they knew it. It is nice though for them that they have a large spread and had done most of their world traveling.

I am NOT resigning myself to that. 

The world endured all sorts of epidemics and what not for centuries with no hope for cures and no concept of vaccines. They still peak and peter out. More people wearing masks is shown to help the latter happen faster for these types of respiratory ailments.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By edman99:
Some of the "ignorant people" here refuse to drink the cool aid propaganda that's put out.

Drink away if you so choose.

View Quote

Amen!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#38]
I use stained underwear to cover my face.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

It would be prudent if something is actively going around. The idea is to reduce the overall presence of the virus in the society so as to reduce the need for additional control measures. This is like basic "germ theory of disease," 18th century shit. Sorry your education failed you. That, or you've let talk radio, the internet, or just general stubbornness override it.

https://img.medscapestatic.com/pi/features/slideshow-slide/1918-influenza/fig1.jpg?resize=580:*
View Quote

Or survival of the fittest...but that's basic Darwinian evolutionary theory based on natural selection.

Many theories but few answers...
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:09:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Sophomoric
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:44:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Feel free to continue the discussion, but please knock off the personal attacks and bickering
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:51:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I work in the OR at a chicago south side hospital / school. I get to deal with this shit everyday , some of our covid floors would make someone question standard everyday routines , I’m ready for this ride to be over , done the swab dance a few times now. Lucky bastard I guess , I’am

I made my choice to do/work where I do , family at home who for some of us can be vulnerable & they don’t need this.

When at work i don full PPE gear especially when in room. I use a decent quality procedure mask outside of work , so does my boss at home & so do my family when they need to go out, I keep them stocked with a good amount of masks & gloves  , N95’s also if they feel they need them.

Until this ride slows down I will protect myself & those around me ( from me )

Not judging anyone , We are all free to make choices , I made mine.

Forgot ,

procedure masks are plenty so I wear once , twice & toss
N95’s ,  use them & I do rotate them , there is a few different styles of masks so I got choices & again rotate them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 2:14:34 AM EDT
[#43]

The world endured all sorts of epidemics and what not for centuries with no hope for cures and no concept of vaccines. They still peak and peter out. More people wearing masks is shown to help the latter happen faster for these types of respiratory ailments.
View Quote

The mask part is relative, and part of the debate. It is not, only, the debate. A big part of the problem is that many want to wait for a vaccine/cure, and will just endure this BS however long it takes, until there is a fix like there was for polio. That might not ever happen. The polio vaccine came about in 1950 and many of the people that were then vaccinated and are still around are the ones with the masks on and are also in control of the government.. We needn't get into the fact that polio mainly was transmitted through shit / poor sanitation [See San Francisco, current day] unlike COVID-19 and the rest of modern America.  There is no reason to lock down the entire country and crater our economy because of how things were done, then, and until they say it is OK to go out because we can cure it now if you do get the sick. The mask requirement is just used for control, it is a placebo. [a measure designed merely to calm or please someone]

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By j97531:
I wear a mask as better protection FOR you, not me.  Surprised you dont understand this.
View Quote

Thank you for your service. #hero
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#45]

This is truly the absurd part. 

Hospitals aren't overloaded....the curve is flattened. Herd immunity should be the next goals...which means we actually need to get sick. 

Again, I'm just explaining the reasoning behind masks even if I personally don't think they're warranted now.
View All Quotes

This is truly the absurd part. 

Hospitals aren't overloaded....the curve is flattened. Herd immunity should be the next goals...which means we actually need to get sick. 

Again, I'm just explaining the reasoning behind masks even if I personally don't think they're warranted now.

Of herd immunity is the next goal, surely we have data on how long immunity last, evidence it exists at all, and evidence there are no significant long term effects from infection, right?

Oh wait. We don’t understand any of those things about covid-19 in an even elementary way.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#46]

Amen!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By edman99:
Some of the "ignorant people" here refuse to drink the cool aid propaganda that's put out.

Drink away if you so choose.

Amen!

The propaganda that says cloth masks cause CO2 poisoning. Damn straight a lot of dumb people fall for propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Mask you say?

I had to put a mask on to go to work to pick up my computer to work from home.
It has been sitting on  the dashboard of my truck since then.

Other then that my life has been the same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#48]

The mask part is relative, and part of the debate. It is not, only, the debate. A big part of the problem is that many want to wait for a vaccine/cure, and will just endure this BS however long it takes, until there is a fix like there was for polio. That might not ever happen. The polio vaccine came about in 1950 and many of the people that were then vaccinated and are still around are the ones with the masks on and are also in control of the government.. We needn't get into the fact that polio mainly was transmitted through shit / poor sanitation [See San Francisco, current day] unlike COVID-19 and the rest of modern America.  There is no reason to lock down the entire country and crater our economy because of how things were done, then, and until they say it is OK to go out because we can cure it now if you do get the sick. The mask requirement is just used for control, it is a placebo. [a measure designed merely to calm or please someone]

View All Quotes

The world endured all sorts of epidemics and what not for centuries with no hope for cures and no concept of vaccines. They still peak and peter out. More people wearing masks is shown to help the latter happen faster for these types of respiratory ailments.

The mask part is relative, and part of the debate. It is not, only, the debate. A big part of the problem is that many want to wait for a vaccine/cure, and will just endure this BS however long it takes, until there is a fix like there was for polio. That might not ever happen. The polio vaccine came about in 1950 and many of the people that were then vaccinated and are still around are the ones with the masks on and are also in control of the government.. We needn't get into the fact that polio mainly was transmitted through shit / poor sanitation [See San Francisco, current day] unlike COVID-19 and the rest of modern America.  There is no reason to lock down the entire country and crater our economy because of how things were done, then, and until they say it is OK to go out because we can cure it now if you do get the sick. The mask requirement is just used for control, it is a placebo. [a measure designed merely to calm or please someone]

I don't think there is a reason to lock the entire country down.

I don't understand why people can't separate that policy issue from the facts of the efficacy of various specific measures and the facts of the disease itself, but thread after thread tells me that hundreds of posters interpret and inevitably pollute their every observation through that filter. It's irrational, bizarre, and disturbing.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Yes.......
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Idiots: You wear a mask cuz you might have covid and not know it.
I wear mine when going into stores. Sits on my dash and gets sunlight.
Not paranoid like some here.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top