BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What amuses/annoys me about all the UFO and "aliens are among us" tripe is how unimaginative it is.
It's essentially recycled 60s sci-fi(and sophomoric low budget TV sci-fi at that) regurgitated with either religious, dimensional or time traveler spins on it.
If you want to read good alien Aliens and "First Contact" try Peter Watts Blindsight.
Even The Mote in God's Eye did it better with freaking Space Opera in the 70s!

View Quote

Blindsight was a very, very dense book - hard as hell to read and actually understand.

Between the schitzo and the vampire…
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
“The size of their eyes suggests they have excellent night vision.”

Which gen?
View Quote

The bit about 6 different cone types might suggest being able to see outside what we consider the visible spectrum, including IR.

That said, the film it said they wear undoubtedly blocks UV, since it was covering both the eyes and their very pale skin.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
One spot this storyline falls apart for me is if the skin is the excrement system, why is the entire body encapsulated in a thin film suit that defeats the whole system design.  It's like sticking a piece of cardboard in front of a car's radiator or for the anal probing fans, a buttplug in your ass.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What amuses/annoys me about all the UFO and "aliens are among us" tripe is how unimaginative it is.
It's essentially recycled 60s sci-fi(and sophomoric low budget TV sci-fi at that) regurgitated with either religious, dimensional or time traveler spins on it.
If you want to read good alien Aliens and "First Contact" try Peter Watts Blindsight.

View Quote

I think after Covid, the gov saw that people are so freaking stupid that they don't even have to try any more. They can literally make up any story and

at least half the population will buy it hook, line and sinker. Have the MSN run a few weeks of BS stories to back it all up, and another 49% now believe it.

That 1% they don't care about. Those are White extremist, terrorist, bigots. Now...I'm not saying this alien post couldn't be true, but I've been aware of Project

Blue Beam for almost two decades and have been expecting this. For the record, I was expecting Covid as well. These "conspiracy theories" may be just that, but they

have been playing out like some have predicted. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:39:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One spot this storyline falls apart for me is if the skin is the excrement system, why is the entire body encapsulated in a thin film suit that defeats the whole system design.  It's like sticking a piece of cardboard in front of a car's radiator or for the anal probing fans, a buttplug in your ass.
View Quote

guess you didnt read the part that it helps with cooling..
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the designers had the ability to engineer the genetics of these creatures to the extent described, then engineering an exosuit to work with the biological systems would be well within their capabilities.

Growing and sloughing skin uses a lot of energy and material. If you ditch the biological skin and use a synthetic, it would keep the nutritional requirements and energy usage much lower for these creatures and you can do much better EM and radiation shielding than you would be able to with living tissue.

I'd say it makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If the designers had the ability to engineer the genetics of these creatures to the extent described, then engineering an exosuit to work with the biological systems would be well within their capabilities.

Growing and sloughing skin uses a lot of energy and material. If you ditch the biological skin and use a synthetic, it would keep the nutritional requirements and energy usage much lower for these creatures and you can do much better EM and radiation shielding than you would be able to with living tissue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, what is effectively a synthetic skin makes a lot of sense. It can be made to allow the passage of their excretions while providing protection from what is likely a very hostile environment to them.

Their eyes were described as being quite large, and the skin under the film being very pale. Taken together, this indicates a life accustomed to darkness meaning being outside in daylight hours would be exceptionally unpleasant dealing with UV without something to protect them.

There's also the biological risk. Earth has a myriad of pathogens and microorganisms. Life here has adapted to live alongside most of them without being harmed, or even in symbiosis. An alien race may find this abhorrent, as if we're living in filth, and/or may not have a suitable immune system to fend off microorganisms. Given their skin sounds quite porous without the protective layer, that's an exceptionally high risk that the synthetic skin likely deals with as well.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#8]
From someone with an advanced science degree....this guy either has a great imagination, or has seen some off world shit.  That's a good (and plausible) story he's telling.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Tldr op and 6 pages so will not read.

I just need to know if I have to harden my rectal probe defense system or not.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Did Cartman Get an Anal Probe? - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
marshal law?  Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By tyrex13
Very interesting and detailed read. Incredibly believable as well. There's been a lot of alien talk lately and I'm just waiting for the big reveal...

You understand that the US government literally had/has a program designed to use a fake alien visit to issue massive control/marshal law? This isn't a conspiracy; it was leaked.  Look it up.

But you are right, the fake 'visit' will soon be here.  You can see all the small pushes already.
marshal law?  Lol

I think he meant Marshalls Law... Which, as we all know, is when Marshalls department stores finally go rogue and launch an insurrection, with their LP officers enforcing Marshalls corporate policy on everyone in the country with an iron fist. Not to be confused, of course, with martial law.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#13]

no shit lol, of course it's fake. The reddit upvote system has a weird effect on people making up all sorts of shit just to get more upvotes.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Their cells are sensitive to Bovine growth hormone?  I think we now know what the cattle mutilations were about.

The Ebens are looking to evolve into a procreating creature, rather than bred as workers.  Thus the interest in human sex cells from abduction victims.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:05:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Their cells are sensitive to Bovine growth hormone?  I think we now know what the cattle mutilations were about.

The Ebens are looking to evolve into a procreating creature, rather than bred as workers.  Thus the interest in human sex cells from abduction victims.
View Quote

Could be on to something.

What if whatever they have been caretaking for isn’t coming?  Wiped out by another alien race, blown up by Betelgeuse, wrong turn at Albuquerque, discovered Netflix?

But they’ve been here for a few hundred years or more, and they like it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Blindsight was a very, very dense book - hard as hell to read and actually understand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong….it was brilliant hard fiction!
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 1:11:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Is there a longer version we can read?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Certainly jives with more than a few descriptions/stories of info that people not in the ufo/et world wouldn't know about.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:09:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Alien DNA is similar to ours, but different.

The alien samples we have appear to be engineered "worker bees"

Aliens communicate with their technology via nodes on their brain.

Aliens don't have buttholes.

That about sums it up.
View Quote

Is that why they are obsessed with probing?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:27:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Certainly jives with more than a few descriptions/stories of info that people not in the ufo/et world wouldn't know about.
View Quote
Particularly a non-USA event with hundreds of witnesses.

I don't think it's difficult to piece together the truth on this. It is however difficult to accept it.

The timeline of human development makes no sense. We couldn't make fire for thousands of years, but we develop the atom bomb and go to the moon in the blink of an eye.

Go to a pet store and see animals locked in a cage. Look at earth, it's the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
There are screenshots on Reddit.

The account that posted it was shadow banned and the moderators of Reddit don't know how or why.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:03:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I must have alien penis DNA.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:05:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't think it's difficult to piece together the truth on this. It is however difficult to accept it.

The timeline of human development makes no sense. We couldn't make fire for thousands of years, but we develop the atom bomb and go to the moon in the blink of an eye.

Go to a pet store and see animals locked in a cage. Look at earth, it's the same thing.
View Quote

And the ancient Egyptians had modern era accurate astrological charts and deciphered complex mathematical equations.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Has this been discussed on COAST TO COAST yet?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:48:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

It stinks like ammonia?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 5:09:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Couldn't make fire for thousands of years".
?.

This is just being intentionally stupid.
I know, it's GD, but JFC.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Aliens don't have buttholes.
View Quote

Then what is the point?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.  The part about the toes doesn't make sense.  In the same sentence he says the medial toe and then the distal toe.  I suppose he could have meant lateral.

He says the thumbs are on the medial side of the hand.  That is opposite of human thumbs, but he didn't find that worth mentioning.

The human heart is directly deep to the sternum.  The apex is angled to the left and the left ventricle is larger than the right but it is based in the midline.  His description of it sounds like it was written for anatomylets that think the heart is in the left chest.

I have to wonder why a PhD wouldn't make any comments on the oddity of circular main chromosomes in eukaryotes.  That to me would be the most bizarre part of their biology.

I rank this as Fake and Gay. It reads like it meant to impress normies with big scientific words but it's not actually autistic enough to be believable.
View Quote

Every molecular biologist I know would have gone apeshit over the circular chromosomes and what that means for transcription and placement or absence of guard codons.  I mean they would have maxed out a half dozen posts on that one detail.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The account that posted it was shadow banned and the moderators of Reddit don't know how or why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you use a VPN that is currently using an IP address that has already been shadow banned, Reddit automatically shadow bans your account as well. The account admitted he was using a VPN.

However, someone's VPN choosing an unfortunate IP address is boring compared to "the government did it", so everyone is apparently ignoring the possibility.

As much as I'd love for all this to be true, there's a lot of red flags pointing towards this being a LARP and nothing more.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Others in the field of biology are doubting a lot of what this guy says, but didn't the author specifically say early on that he would include contradictory information and "red herrings"? He may not even be sick, but included that tidbit to help throw off those seeking to identify him.

Right?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Others in the field of biology are doubting a lot of what this guy says, but didn't the author specifically say early on that he would include contradictory information and "red herrings"? He may not even be sick, but included that tidbit to help throw off those seeking to identify him.

Right?
View Quote

He said the red herrings would only be regarding personal information, not the scientific details.

Still, truth or fiction, its been a very interesting read discussion, especially paired with the posts 4chan from the guy claiming to have been part of a recovery team for the ships (screenshots available here:  https://imgur.com/a/NXjWQaN)

One possible explanation for bad scientific info is he was read into it or received information from those in the know, but didn't fully understand it and is regurgitating it from memory.

That said, there's also a high likelihood it's a work of fiction. A well done one, but fiction nonetheless.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Between the schitzo and the vampire
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Between the schitzo and the vampire
It's tough sledding but it does pay off.
I loved the idea of the vampire as an obligate cannibal offshoot species that evolves as an apex predator.
Illustrating their predatory intelligence via the Necker Cube and linking it to the Crucifix Glitch was great World Building.
And creepily, all those horrible diseases, mental illnesses and biological weirdnesses were documented in the footnotes.
Even the freaking instrument panel that uses human faces in various stages of agony to relay information most efficiently is real.

Watts goes into detail about vampire biology and Paleogenetics and how they were rediscovered and resurrected in this mockumentary. It's fascinating, disturbing and viciously satiric all at once.
This is how an actual biologist writes a new species.

Vampires Biology and Evolution

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Another good read but I'm not sure he really did anything to "disprove" anything.  It more seems like he didn't get to read the level of detail he wanted to know and has follow-up questions.  

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
To be clear I am not saying any of that is true or that Aliens exist.  However, one theory floating around is that the Aliens coming here are actually advanced biological robots and not aliens themselves.  The theory goes that they have not figured out how to go super fast to travel in space but instead they send ships piloted by these robots that travel for thousands of years to get here and are research missions gathering data.  I just find that theory interesting.
View Quote

I'm with you on the robots. Everything he described about them seems to be manufactured.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm with you on the robots. Everything he described about them seems to be manufactured.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be clear I am not saying any of that is true or that Aliens exist.  However, one theory floating around is that the Aliens coming here are actually advanced biological robots and not aliens themselves.  The theory goes that they have not figured out how to go super fast to travel in space but instead they send ships piloted by these robots that travel for thousands of years to get here and are research missions gathering data.  I just find that theory interesting.

I posted a similar thought earlier.  Basically that they're vessels for a transferred consciousness.

It would make some manner of sense.
Their bodies are weak and frail
They're seemingly engineered
Their digestive system sounds like it's exclusive to liquids, meaning their diet is likely highly restricted, possibly even only a single, highly engineered, "food".

Basically, nothing about them suggests living a "rich full life". Purely utilitarian.  On the surface, a bleak life, but if they're just a proxy, then it makes more sense. None of that matters.  Nor would recovering the proxy. It's served its purpose.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#36]
It's simpler than that.  

We know it's not real because he couldn't describe the interview process or onboarding.  Because he's never been through it, nor have the people he's been around.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Friend who is a neuroscientist at Yale thinks it is AI written with added grammatical errors to cover that.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 4:54:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think after Covid, the gov saw that people are so freaking stupid that they don't even have to try any more. They can literally make up any story and

at least half the population will buy it hook, line and sinker. Have the MSN run a few weeks of BS stories to back it all up, and another 49% now believe it.

That 1% they don't care about. Those are White extremist, terrorist, bigots. Now...I'm not saying this alien post couldn't be true, but I've been aware of Project

Blue Beam for almost two decades and have been expecting this. For the record, I was expecting Covid as well. These "conspiracy theories" may be just that, but they

have been playing out like some have predicted. Coincidence? Perhaps.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54308/zMKQrFt_jpg-2877764.JPG
View Quote

Your post reads like everyone is stupid...except you.
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#39]
tear them a new one

also demons/globohomo psyop
Link Posted: 7/10/2023 7:34:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s called semen, doc.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#41]
This probably needs its own there, but this was super interesting to listen to last night.

Dr. Steven Greer - Black Budget, Stargate, Raytheon, Lockheed Skunk Works, UAP/UFO Secrets | SRS #65
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top