View Quote

"I want to genocide all black Americans"

This thread keeps delivering.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dont get it?
View Quote

If you are mentally older than 13, you wont. Many of us don't get it.

As long at its anti Hillary, I can live with it though
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Pretty much this.  To get it, you have to be in touch with your 6th-grade inner self who still enjoys silly potty-humor jokes and still hasn't touched boobs yet -- but thinks boobs are magical.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:19:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.  To get it, you have to be in touch with your 6th-grade inner self who still enjoys silly potty-humor jokes and still hasn't touched boobs yet -- but thinks boobs are magical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Boobs ARE magical.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:22:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Wait. Don't tell me you think they're saying "PeePee".

Comedy, satire, and even trolling can have a viable place in politics - and often are less infantile and more clever tactics than you might think.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Does she think the alt right is going to dicktuck like a bow-tied faggot commentator at Neoconman Review? What a fucking idiot, and she has no idea what she's done.
View Quote

Lol....
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Boobs ARE magical.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Boobs ARE magical.....

Very magical.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Comedy, satire, and even trolling can have a viable place in politics - and often are less infantile and more clever tactics than you might think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

C'mon, leave these old farts alone.  They still believe the centuries old con game that politics is "noble" and that by, say this in the most stereotypical WASP white people voice, "Win the by the high road"

It's not their fault they don't get the current state of affairs.  If anything, Trump's turned around the leftist schtick and putting it on the other side, which is a bad thing for old timers in politics.  

Leftists have always counted on the "Noble Suckers" to knuckle over, bend over and accept things.  Look at McCain, he never had a shot a winning, even pledged not to run a "dirty campaign" against Obama, despite Obama doing running one himself.

Think of the old timers as Loyalists back in Revolutionary Days.  Their response to some firebrand like Washington or the Minutemen would probably be "Gosh darn it to heck, why, if the King says we should turn in our guns for the Common Good, why, we best do that!  We can always get another member of parliament to fight for us!  Next time!"

...as they run off to Canada, because gosh darn it to heck, those American Rebels are nuts.  Smugglers and rule breakers them all!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Boobs ARE magical.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Boobs ARE magical.....

that's the spirit!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:32:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So in a nutshell, it would be ideal for people to randomly should Pepe at all Hillary gatherings going forward.  

View Quote

It needs to happen at the debates.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

LOL, try decaf.  I did not say Pepe was a toilet humor joke.  Nor do I believe that.  I did not say anything was toilet humor.  I merely used that term to illustrate a point about a given mental level you had to be able to remember in order to get the joke.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Pepe is gorilla marketing against the establishment at its finest.

It's like a modern form of clever graffiti on electronic Pravda billboards.

Everyone who is a free thinker knows the message from Hillary and her presstitute shills is BS.

Those who don't know yet, see the Pepe and ask, "Why is everyone laughing about that?" or, "What's that little guy there?"

When they ask, someone says, "Dude.  That's Pepe.  You don't know Pepe?  He's not to be trifled with."

And leaves it at that.  The person asking stays quiet, because they don't want to be seen as out-of-touch, or that they don't know something that important.

This only serves to enhance the prominence of Pepe and Pepe's message, even though nobody really knows who Pepe is.  Pepe is nameless, Pepe can be anyone.

Pepe is an idea that defies being defined, but we know he sees some BS, and calls it out with his smirky peek in front of the establishment lies.

Even better, if someone ever laughs at Pepe, or dismisses him, an army of hackers and electronic justice warriors commence on a devious campaign to wreck that person, because they all identify with Pepe.  Pepe is their mascot, a symbol of something that can give them a voice that defies the corporate talking point big brother disinformation drivel.

Nobody can really control Pepe once he's been unleashed.  If Pepe doesn't like you, your world gets changed in ways you will regret.

Do you want to tamper with that kind of power?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:36:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

C'mon, leave these old farts alone.  They still believe the centuries old con game that politics is "noble" and that by, say this in the most stereotypical WASP white people voice, "Win the by the high road"

It's not their fault they don't get the current state of affairs.  If anything, Trump's turned around the leftist schtick and putting it on the other side, which is a bad thing for old timers in politics.  

Leftists have always counted on the "Noble Suckers" to knuckle over, bend over and accept things.  Look at McCain, he never had a shot a winning, even pledged not to run a "dirty campaign" against Obama, despite Obama doing running one himself.

Think of the old timers as Loyalists back in Revolutionary Days.  Their response to some firebrand like Washington or the Minutemen would probably be "Gosh darn it to heck, why, if the King says we should turn in our guns for the Common Good, why, we best do that!  We can always get another member of parliament to fight for us!  Next time!"

...as they run off to Canada, because gosh darn it to heck, those American Rebels are nuts.  Smugglers and rule breakers them all!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

LOL!
You obviously don't know shit about me so STFU before you embarrass yourself some more.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Everyone who is a free thinker knows the message from Hillary and her presstitute shills is BS.

Those who don't know yet, see the graffiti and ask, "Why is everyone laughing about that?" or, "What's that little guy there?"

When they ask, someone says, "Dude.  That's Pepe.  You don't know Pepe?  He's not to be trifled with."

And leaves it at that.  The person asking stays quiet, because they don't want to be seen as out-of-touch, or that they don't know something that important.

This only serves to enhance the prominence of Pepe and Pepe's message, even though nobody really knows who Pepe is.  Pepe is nameless, Pepe can be anyone.

Pepe is an idea that defies being defined, but we know he sees some BS, and calls it out with his smirky peek in front of the establishment lies.

Even better, if someone ever laughs at Pepe, or dismisses him, an army of hackers and electronic justice warriors commence on a devious campaign to wreck that person, because they all identify with Pepe.  Pepe is their mascot, a symbol of something that can give them a voice that defies the corporate talking point big brother disinformation drivel.

Nobody can really control Pepe once he's been unleashed.  If Pepe doesn't like you, your world gets changed in ways you will regret.

View Quote

Well done.  May I assume you have read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress?  Because your post made me think of the Simon Jester concept.

ETA:. One correction to your post.  Strictly speaking, PePe is guerrilla marketing.  Only one person has ever truly practiced gorilla marketing, and he was so good at it that he continued at it even after his untimely death.  

#RIPHarambe
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:39:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well done.  May I assume you have read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress?  Because your post made me think of the Simon Jester concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those who don't know yet, see the graffiti and ask, "Why is everyone laughing about that?" or, "What's that little guy there?"

Haven't read it.  I find non-fiction so much more entertaining.  I'm just looking at it from multiple perspectives, namely marketing, politics, and psychology.

Pepe is genius across all 3 of those disciplines, especially understanding modern trends in each.

Pepe will jack your world up if you were to somehow end up on his bad side.  Some say he's just an idea.

Then their most guarded secrets become known to all.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

The elites are experimenting with the power to extend life beyond its normal limits. Even now, many elites elect to have their bodies frozen and saved for future revival , all this in an attempt to escape the wages of sin and the judgment of God. But on the flip side there must be the threat of this technology being used to preserve a person for evil purposes, and the elites are no doubt under a threat like this. Many theories say Bin Laden for instance was not truly dead but is alive in a secret CIA facility for this purpose. Everything right now is pointing towards the Washington dominated bloc attempting to gain every aspet of God's powers, omniscience through endless surveillace and spying, power of resurrection and eternal life through many modern medical programs some secret, power to break apart atoms and rebuild the building blocks of the universe, in the end is to have immortal gods to rule over the masses who will be limited to a few decades.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dumb yelling out something only a few people would understand. Might as well go yell 87, fo, or beans no beans.
View Quote

Why don't ya...it'd be just as funny
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL, try decaf.  I did not say Pepe was a toilet humor joke.  Nor do I believe that.  I did not say anything was toilet humor.  I merely used that term to illustrate a point about a given mental level you had to be able to remember in order to get the joke.
View Quote

Fair enough.

However, I want to reiterate my opinion that this is a well-thought-out mockery and trolling campaign, and should be encouraged. People have worked hard on many of these memes, spending many hours drawing them, creating the animated GIFs, etc. Some of them may be thinking on an eighth-grade level, but many are adults having fun mocking the status quo and using cartoon characters to illustrate ideas.

Attacking the alt-right is the worst thing Hillary could do. It's like hitting a hornets nest with a baseball bat. Simultaneous potshots at Milo Yianoppolous and Alex Jones were just icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:50:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The elites are experimenting with the power to extend life beyond its normal limits. Even now, many elites elect to have their bodies frozen and saved for future revival , all this in an attempt to escape the wages of sin and the judgment of God. But on the flip side there must be the threat of this technology being used to preserve a person for evil purposes, and the elites are no doubt under a threat like this. Many theories say Bin Laden for instance was not truly dead but is alive in a secret CIA facility for this purpose. Everything right now is pointing towards the Washington dominated bloc attempting to gain every aspet of God's powers, omniscience through endless surveillace and spying, power of resurrection and eternal life through many modern medical programs some secret, power to break apart atoms and rebuild the building blocks of the universe, in the end is to have immortal gods to rule over the masses who will be limited to a few decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

"East of the Rockies, you're on the air..."
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Lol, this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:59:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Are you inside TimeCube's simultaneous 4 corner days too?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fair enough.

However, I want to reiterate my opinion that this is a well-thought-out mockery and trolling campaign, and should be encouraged. People have worked hard on many of these memes, spending many hours drawing them, creating the animated GIFs, etc. Some of them may be thinking on an eighth-grade level, but many are adults having fun mocking the status quo and using cartoon characters to illustrate ideas.

Attacking the alt-right is the worst thing Hillary could do. It's like hitting a hornets nest with a baseball bat. Simultaneous potshots at Milo Yianoppolous and Alex Jones were just icing on the cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

I agree with everything you said.

Crazy-ass Alex Jones doesn't appear to be so crazy anymore.  Been following him since pre 9/11.  He has worked hard and waited a long time for this level of attention.  He is still pretty whacko sometimes, but good for him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:00:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Absolutely-and it's a shame so many on the right don't recognize that. The more ridiculous you seem, the more truth you can speak without serious repercussions as your target risks looking petty for responding.

'PePe!' was brilliant and the most appropriate thing that could have been said, as people unfamiliar will start researching the alt right then wonder why the hell Hillary is going apeshit over a cartoon frog.

The harder she pushes the dumber she looks for letting internet trolls get to her.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#28]
So you're saying meme magic is real? Mind blown.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#29]
The other thing about Pepe is that if you yell it out, it isn't like you're heckling the speaker.

They don't know who Pepe is.

If they do know....I've said too much.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:19:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Absolutely-and it's a shame so many on the right don't recognize that. The more ridiculous you seem, the more truth you can speak without serious repercussions as your target risks looking petty for responding.

'PePe!' was brilliant and the most appropriate thing that could have been said, as people unfamiliar will start researching the alt right then wonder why the hell Hillary is going apeshit over a cartoon frog.

The harder she pushes the dumber she looks for letting internet trolls get to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

This is how Jon Stewart was worth more to the left than Paul Krugman.
He could do ridiculous political hack work and hide behind "Oh I'm just a comedian.."
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:19:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My guess is that hillary and her ilk will send operatives into 4chan, reddit, and her to pose and post as racist and white supremecist stuff with pepe to sell the narative of trump=pepe=racist.

She will try to attack pepe by sabotaging pepe
View Quote

You've never been to /pol/. There's a lot of blatant un-ironic anti-Semitism. On ARF, when people talk about "cultural marxism" they leave out all the references to Jews that are made in that conspiracy theory that's all over the web, because Fundamentalist Christians (sizeable portion of ARF) like Jews (in order to fufill their end-times fantasies). Elsewhere, (especially with nationalists) not so much.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My guess is that hillary and her ilk will send operatives into 4chan, reddit, and her to pose and post as racist and white supremecist stuff with pepe to sell the narative of trump=pepe=racist.

She will try to attack pepe by sabotaging pepe
View Quote

The people that live in such places have a almost mind reading ability to find, and boot the shills.That whole 'weapon's grade autism" line ain't a joke. Saw one guy try to play the "concerned fan", and he was arocked as a registered Democrat from the NYC area down to his apartment address in 15 minutes.

I have no idea how they can do it. Just glad they can. They got some Jedi Knight skills over toward 4chan and Reddit.

And whoever said it not to far back I do think #gamergate unleashed a Kraken on the Liberals. That was such a bad idea to start, but the gamer's may not have started it, but they are determined to finish it on way or another.

And they get the tip of my hat for taking it to the end.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:28:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Feels good man" is old as hell I think Pepe is the longest surviving meme on the web, possibly immortal.
View Quote

Pepe is one of the many faces off Kek.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:40:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Crazy-ass Alex Jones doesn't appear to be so crazy anymore.  Been following him since pre 9/11.  He has worked hard and waited a long time for this level of attention.  He is still pretty whacko sometimes, but good for him.
View Quote

These days, if you compare Alex Jones to CNN or MSNBC, Jones actually is the less biased news source and has been instrumental in calling out corruption and helping to break news stories that major media outlets have a blackout on. The conspiracy theory stuff (whiile still there) has actually taken a back seat as it is not needed to drive the news - between wikileaks, the blatant and unapologetic collusion of the mainstream media and the DNC, the latest riot, and geopolitcal scuttlebutt, there is enough crazy shit going on every day for Infowars create 6 or 7 videos a day, and they do. There is also much less tinfoil required than in years past.

Jones was running in circles with a shit eating grin after Hillary spoke his name. More, she called him out for his conspiracy theories and then in almost THE SAME BREATH accused the alt-right and Breitbart of being funded by the Kremlin!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:53:20 AM EDT
[#37]

God, I hope she sees it.

DNC staffer - "Mrs. Clinton, we received a strange letter today. The only thing in it is this picture of a cartoon frog."

Clinton -
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#38]
https://i.sli.mg/tyh92B.png

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:02:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's fucking disgusting lol

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:56:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If someone wanted to get a synopsis of the gamer gate issue, where would you find it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Part of me wonders if Gamergate was the wakeup call for a lot of the internet freefolk, people who generally had little interest in politics to begin with.
I think it was a digital/ideological Pearl Harbor event -  SJWs and liberals weren't just those people who went after the "religious right" as a usual back and forth where "both sides are wrong" or some other throw away thinking shortcut would dictate.
It had come for them too. The morality police left runs their playbook on anyone who isn't a member of their church, or a designated victim group of theirs.

They woke up, and when the next political cycle happened, and the SJWs began the "ist/ism" accusation game, the internet freefolk had joined the battle.
With figures they had familiarity with like Assange and Kimdotcom coming out against Hillary, they have, in my opinion, picked a side on this.

As a guy that's been a republican for a while, to me they're that greenghost army from Lord of the Rings
I think Gamergate was a big part of it.  This was the last PC-free space in our society.  And it was also the first major defeat for the SJW types in the Culture War.  

If someone wanted to get a synopsis of the gamer gate issue, where would you find it?

comprehensive thread on ARF from 2014 on Gamergate, worth a peek.  has many pics/links to vids.  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1676816__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Poll_added_Gamergate_and_SJW_s_Feminist_terrorists_trying_to_kill_VideoGames_.html&page=1

the OP of the thread, as well as user Sirveaux (his posts start on page 2) were very good.  lots of good info there from lots of posters who understood what was at stake.  also, interestingly, a few posts by folks who were clueless/full of ridicule, including a member of Site Staff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:03:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sad Puppies is largely unknown, but another good, well fought battle.   Props to Larry Correia for stepping up and curb stomping those little fucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Part of me wonders if Gamergate was the wakeup call for a lot of the internet freefolk, people who generally had little interest in politics to begin with.
I think it was a digital/ideological Pearl Harbor event -  SJWs and liberals weren't just those people who went after the "religious right" as a usual back and forth where "both sides are wrong" or some other throw away thinking shortcut would dictate.
It had come for them too. The morality police left runs their playbook on anyone who isn't a member of their church, or a designated victim group of theirs.

They woke up, and when the next political cycle happened, and the SJWs began the "ist/ism" accusation game, the internet freefolk had joined the battle.
With figures they had familiarity with like Assange and Kimdotcom coming out against Hillary, they have, in my opinion, picked a side on this.

As a guy that's been a republican for a while, to me they're that greenghost army from Lord of the Rings
I think Gamergate was a big part of it.  This was the last PC-free space in our society.  And it was also the first major defeat for the SJW types in the Culture War.  

Sad Puppies is largely unknown, but another good, well fought battle.   Props to Larry Correia for stepping up and curb stomping those little fucks.

excellent point.  Correia fought the good fight here.  the leak of PC/SJW shit into sci-fi has been very depressing to see over the last several years.  Correia kicked some ass.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:29:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Arfcom = words

4chan = action
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:57:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

Well said!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:05:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont get it?

The "muh decorum!" bow-tie brigade treat it like a game because to them it is one, and once this round is over they'll retreat to their clubhouse for drinks and chortle over the outcome with "good show old chap!" type bullshit while the board is set up for the next round.

I recall George Will talking about how after Obama's election he was curious about what the man was really like, so he invited him and a bunch of fellow pundits over for a dinner party. And they all-including the Gay Mullatto- showed up. The thing that jumped out to me the most about that story was how Will was completely unaware at how unusual being able to basically summon the fucking President-elect is, and have him actually show. Fuck I couldn't do that, and probably not anyone else on this website either.

Will is angry about the alt right and Trump for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because of sheer embarrassment. His previously well-trained pet voters are essentially willfully shitting on the carpet in front of his Democratic friends and peers and giving him a defiant eye fuck stare, and that has to be mortifying to an asshole like him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:11:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Arfcom = words

4chan = action
View Quote

Oh wait... are you being serious?

Should Gene Simmons go back into hiding?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The "muh decorum!" bow-tie brigade treat it like a game because to them it is one, and once this round is over they'll retreat to their clubhouse for drinks and chortle over the outcome with "good show old chap!" type bullshit while the board is set up for the next round.

I recall George Will talking about how after Obama's election he was curious about what the man was really like, so he invited him and a bunch of fellow pundits over for a dinner party. And they all-including the Gay Mullatto- showed up. The thing that jumped out to me the most about that story was how Will was completely unaware at how unusual being able to basically summon the fucking President-elect is, and have him actually show. Fuck I couldn't do that, and probably not anyone else on this website either.

Will is angry about the alt right and Trump for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because of sheer embarrassment. His previously well-trained pet voters are essentially willfully shitting on the carpet in front of his Democratic friends and peers and giving him a defiant eye fuck stare, and that has to be mortifying to an asshole like him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My body is ready:

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#48]
"I've been planning this for months. My body is weak , thinking months preparing for this was enough... What a fool I am. But... No , not now. I must do this now. For mighty kek made this my destiny. I rise... But my knees give in. Almost as if the weight of a thousand suns is upon me . and still... A thousand suns could not keep me down. I rise again and fill my lungs with the precious oxygen made in the USA . As my lungs fill I wait for the exact moment when I know shillary will pause. " PEEPEEE" I exhale with the force of a thousand cyclones. So quick it was over yet the echoes bounced off all the walls and shattered windows , coffee mugs with the words " free bleed for Iran " shattered , horn rimmed glasses break off the dozens of feminists with shirts that read " anti rape pro refugee" . The crowed is in a panick , they know what this means . So does Killary. As the last echo reaches her eardrum , she grabs her leg to make sure her piss bag is still there, but as she realizes it too was broken by the echo of freedom, it's too late to stop the flow of piss. It rains down her leg like a thousand hurricanes , then , the inevitable . A seizure , a seizure so strong that black security guard that's always with her cant help her .... As she convulses on the ground , muttering something about Benghazi and Bernie , her Verizon wireless Razr phone starts to ring ... "hey now you're an all star " . It's bill .... The text read " I did not have ... Sexual relations with that Pepe "?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Those who don't know yet, see the Pepe and ask, "Why is everyone laughing about that?" or, "What's that little guy there?"

View Quote

The consequences will never be the same.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"I've been planning this for months. My body is weak , thinking months preparing for this was enough... What a fool I am. But... No , not now. I must do this now. For mighty kek made this my destiny. I rise... But my knees give in. Almost as if the weight of a thousand suns is upon me . and still... A thousand suns could not keep me down. I rise again and fill my lungs with the precious oxygen made in the USA . As my lungs fill I wait for the exact moment when I know shillary will pause. " PEEPEEE" I exhale with the force of a thousand cyclones. So quick it was over yet the echoes bounced off all the walls and shattered windows , coffee mugs with the words " free bleed for Iran " shattered , horn rimmed glasses break off the dozens of feminists with shirts that read " anti rape pro refugee" . The crowed is in a panick , they know what this means . So does Killary. As the last echo reaches her eardrum , she grabs her leg to make sure her piss bag is still there, but as she realizes it too was broken by the echo of freedom, it's too late to stop the flow of piss. It rains down her leg like a thousand hurricanes , then , the inevitable . A seizure , a seizure so strong that black security guard that's always with her cant help her .... As she convulses on the ground , muttering something about Benghazi and Bernie , her Verizon wireless Razr phone starts to ring ... "hey now you're an all star " . It's bill .... The text read " I did not have ... Sexual relations with that Pepe "?
View Quote

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top