Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, I'm starting to get into warhammer 40k. I'm seriously thinking about painting my stuff in pony themes just to troll the shit out of people.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't dislike bronies gun ownersbecause they watch a girls cartoon shoot guns, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards didn't have to change anything here b/c i've heard the left say these things .
I don't want them around me or my family, so I'd never employ or befriend one.

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons guns, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by
claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything
including worse than Adolph Hitler.    

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants
the laughingstock of a large percentage of the membership.

To you anti-bronies,  I salute you.  

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/oeSp3gTdrlE/maxresdefault.jpg

I don't dislike bronies gun ownersbecause they watch a girls cartoon shoot guns, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards didn't have to change anything here b/c i've heard the left say these things .

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons guns, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

what a broad brush you have, sir.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this a joke thing? I seriously don't get it. Is it just a fad to act like you like watching a cartoon or do people actually get into it and follow it like a sitcom or whatever? It's very confusing and doesn't seem to make much sense. There are lots of kids cartoons out there. Is it because this is obviously for girls so it's edgy to act as if you're interested in it?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by
claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is this a joke thing? I seriously don't get it. Is it just a fad to act like you like watching a cartoon or do people actually get into it and follow it like a sitcom or whatever? It's very confusing and doesn't seem to make much sense. There are lots of kids cartoons out there. Is it because this is obviously for girls so it's edgy to act as if you're interested in it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a girls cartoon, which apparently the writers are quite aware of the older male audience so started writing around that as well.  The gf said its a cute show to watch while she's on the treadmill.

GD is just GDing whenever these threads come up. You get +10 internet points if you call someone doing something you dont like a pedophile.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please. Fucking. Stop.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Would you gay bronies stop flooding GD with your gay bronyism? Always shoving your gay brony agenda down the throats of the suppressed white Christian heterosexual gun owner!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Would you gay bronies stop flooding GD with your gay bronyism? Always shoving your gay brony agenda down the throats of the suppressed white Christian heterosexual gun owner!

Familiar
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

Last time a looked this was a gun forum. Take this MLP stuff somewhere else.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Please. Fucking. Stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please. Fucking. Stop.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's a girls cartoon, which apparently the writers are quite aware of the older male audience so started writing around that as well.  The gf said its a cute show to watch while she's on the treadmill.

GD is just GDing whenever these threads come up. You get +10 internet points if you call someone doing something you dont like a pedophile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a wise man said, "As long as it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket".  I don't get it but I'm glad it somehow makes some people happy. This must be how my grandmother feels watching Southpark or something.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

So now little girls cartoon = guns
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

You must be lost then.

General Discussion
Open Forum w/Conduct Rules

Here's the link to the AR specific part of this website. AR15
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

this is General Discussion....AR specific threads are in the AR-15 section and various other sections on this site.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

*sigh* yes, yes that's exactly what I mean

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Attention whores who are obsessed with a cartoon aimed at little girls.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is a brony?

Attention whores who are obsessed with a cartoon aimed at little girls.

Infiltrators looking to make Arfcom a parody gun forum.
Anyway, the thing I find interesting is that most of the "bronys" don't get is that it is an inside joke at their expense. It's like a social engineering phenomenon (like the IT connotation).

"Hey other ironic cool kids, I bet we can get a bunch of tools to go for MLP.....aren't we so clever!"

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?
View Quote

It's like a man who wears high heals, best I can tell.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's that simple.  

LOL. Sorry BROnie if I hit a nerve.  

I know plenty of gun owning, community helping business owners. I know of ZERO bronies that contribute anything to society except for cringworthy posts and videos on the internet.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I know plenty of gun owning, community helping business owners. I know of ZERO bronies that contribute anything to society except for cringworthy posts and videos on the internet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

Lets see, military guys, a guy at the south pole, etc.  Horrible for society obviously.  And yes, the patch is approved.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't dislike bronies because they watch a girls cartoon, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards.

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[violet]This is a steaming load. A rainbow,sparkly steaming load of kiddiecartoon horsie manure.[/violet]

I don't dislike bronies because they watch a girls cartoon, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards.

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've seen pictures of gay Marines kissing right here on ARFcom, still doesn't make it normal.

View All Quotes

I was just arguing the "contribute to society part."  The missus and I both watch ponies and realize that there is a ration of shit to go along with it.  Both of our give a shit meters are broken anyhow. Then again, I'm in my mid/late 20's so a lot of the stuff people complain about (gays, etc)  Doesn't affect me, so I mind my own business.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/AM-7Ts-3wmY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

http://youtu.be/AM-7Ts-3wmY

Did you even get post secondary education bro? You Sound, well retarded sir.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I was just arguing the "contribute to society part."  The missus and I both watch ponies and realize that there is a ration of shit to go along with it.  Both of our give a shit meters are broken anyhow. Then again, I'm in my mid/late 20's so a lot of the stuff people complain about (gays, etc)  Doesn't affect me, so I mind my own business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By

I've seen pictures of gay Marines kissing right here on ARFcom, still doesn't make it normal.

I know your story. You watch the show, but you don't go outside and go all asbergers with other bronies acting like window lickers now do you?

There is a difference.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

All of the gun owners that I know are felons and pedophiles. Obviously, that's what they all are.

So, do you diddle little children or do you rape guys? Because obviously my experiences are the sum total of everything. Maybe it's a combo? As a gun owner, you rape children while stealing cars?

In half the threads in GD I readily admit I don't know if people are being serious or purposefully being as hyperbolic characters as they can. If serious if you caught me in your troll net congrats good sir.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

not a bronie, just find it funny when the "freedom lovers" of arfcom spew the same nonsense that's used against gun owners...
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
All of the gun owners that I know are felons and pedophiles. Obviously, that's what they all are.

So, do you diddle little children or do you rape guys? Because obviously my experiences are the sum total of everything. Maybe it's a combo? As a gun owner, you rape children while stealing cars?
In half the threads in GD I readily admit I don't know if people are being serious or purposefully being as hyperbolic characters as they can. If serious if you caught me in your troll net congrats good sir.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You own guns you sicko. Do you coach a youth hockey team by any chance?

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Did you even get post secondary education bro? You Sound, well retarded sir.
View Quote

CSB
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont know what you're talking about. When I owned guns, I was a music teacher and only diddled highschool girls. I aint no fag. But, I lost them all in a tragic boating accident. So now I dont touch children anymore.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
not a bronie, just find it funny when the "freedom lovers" of arfcom spew the same nonsense that's used against gun owners...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, I fully support your right to be a brony.

I'm all for gay marriage too. Hell, whatever consenting adults want to do to each other is fine with me.

Shove Strawberry Shortcake figurines up each others urethra's for all I care.

Just don't expect me to associate with you.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm all for gay marriage too. Hell, whatever consenting adults want to do to each other is fine with me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except on the internet, of course,  You apparently enjoy associating with bronies on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I dont know what you're talking about. When I owned guns, I was a music teacher and only diddled highschool girls. I aint no fag. But, I lost them all in a tragic boating accident. So now I dont touch children anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Right on. Glad you got the help you needed.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God damn dude.

*curls into a ball in the corner*

Can't sleep... GD will get me
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Except on the internet, of course,  You apparently enjoy associating with bronies on the internet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live out in the country, and all the cows are already tipped for the evening.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sympathize.  It's getting to hot here to fill up the bird holes in the cacti with lotion and go to town.  Dang ole spring.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

this is General Discussion....AR specific threads are in the AR-15 section and various other sections on this site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

Yes I know that, I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

I also know that the name of this forum is AR15.com and it is a GUN oriented forum for like minded people to discuss guns and other related topics.

I am also aware that in GD an untold number of other topics can be posted and discussed such as but not limited to "Tell me about mutual funds", "I need a new clothes dryer", or "Why does my sister smell like hot dogs?". But why the hell do you fucking Bronies keep shoving this MLP shit down every other users throats every fucking chance you get? Why not go to some MLP forum somewhere else on the internet where you can all sniff each others butts or what ever you Bronies do? Every chance some ARFCOM Bronies get they post some stupid Pony pic that no one else even understands and then act surprised when others react or call you out. Why not just stop. Do us all and yourselves a fucking favor and just stop with the MLP crap.  I know, your here, your queer, get used to it. Did you ever wonder why so many people are tired of hearing about gay rights? It's not so much that some book says it's wrong or they are upset that the two guys that live next door are fucking each other in ass every night or even those stupid rainbow stickers everywhere. It's that they are just plain tired of hearing about it.

I can't ask any nicer. I can be any clearer. Please, ARFCOM Bronies, just give it a fucking rest for all our sakes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If being a horses' ass was a bannable offense,  the site would have many thousand LESS members than it does now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy just posted a cartoon of a horse's ass. I say we ban him.
If being a horses' ass was a bannable offense,  the site would have many thousand LESS members than it does now.

BTW, do I even want to know WTF a 'bronie' is?

P.S.

I instantly thought of paper towels.....

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes I know that, I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

I also know that the name of this forum is AR15.com and it is a GUN oriented forum for like minded people to discuss guns and other related topics.

I am also aware that in GD an untold number of other topics can be posted and discussed such as but not limited to "Tell me about mutual funds", "I need a new clothes dryer", or "Why does my sister smell like hot dogs?". But why the hell do you fucking Bronies keep shoving this MLP shit down every other users throats every fucking chance you get? Why not go to some MLP forum somewhere else on the internet where you can all sniff each others butts or what ever you Bronies do? Every chance some ARFCOM Bronies get they post some stupid Pony pic that no one else even understands and then act surprised when others react or call you out. Why not just stop. Do us all and yourselves a fucking favor and just stop with the MLP crap.  I know, your here, your queer, get used to it. Did you ever wonder why so many people are tired of hearing about gay rights? It's not so much that some book says it's wrong or they are upset that the two guys that live next door are fucking each other in ass every night or even those stupid rainbow stickers everywhere. It's that they are just plain tired of hearing about it.

I can't ask any nicer. I can be any clearer. Please, ARFCOM Bronies, just give it a fucking rest for all our sakes.
View Quote

Dude.  Look who keeps starting these threads.  It's not the bronies.  It's people who feel compelled to post, in GD, about how much they hate bronies, or how bronies gross them out and so on and so on.  Blame the trolly-trolls who just can't help posting about it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
God damn dude.

http://i.imgur.com/cRCyXSm.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God damn dude.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But why the hell do you fucking Bronies keep shoving this MLP shit down every other users throats every fucking chance you get? Why not go to some MLP forum somewhere else on the internet where you can all sniff each others butts or what ever you Bronies do? Every chance some ARFCOM Bronies get they post some stupid Pony pic that no one else even understands and then act surprised when others react or call you out. Why not just stop. Do us all and yourselves a fucking favor and just stop with the MLP crap.  I know, your here, your queer, get used to it. Did you ever wonder why so many people are tired of hearing about gay rights? It's not so much that some book says it's wrong or they are upset that the two guys that live next door are fucking each other in ass every night or even those stupid rainbow stickers everywhere. It's that they are just plain tired of hearing about it.

View Quote

Here's a fun logic exercise, why don't you search GD and see who has started the Bronie threads.

I'll bet you not one was started by a Bronie.  

They keep to themselves in Team, and only jump into the bronie threads in GD because people are disparaging the shit out of them.  

Calling them homosexual pedophiles destroying America.

If people would quit posting retarded Bronie Bashing threads in GD, you'd never hear about that shit.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God damn dude.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2010/09/17/Crisco.jpg

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm fine if you watch the show, but when your primary group/what you primarily identify as is brony, then I start to give the stink eye (no offense BigPony.)

Quoted:

View Quote

If you can post that, I should be able to post a real life equivalent of Tara Strong's bare ass.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So someone forced you to click this thread then?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm fine if you watch the show, but when your primary group/what you primarily identify as is brony, then I start to give the stink eye (no offense BigPony.)

If you can post that, I should be able to post a real life equivalent of Tara Strong's bare ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's cute, but...

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's cute, but...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110505203118/mlp/images/a/a7/Lauren_Faust.jpg

Character he posted was voiced by Tara Strong, so I found it appropriate to use her name.

Also

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Here's a fun logic exercise, why don't you search GD and see who has started the Bronie threads.

They keep to themselves in Team, and only jump into the bronie threads in GD because people are disparaging the shit out of them.  

If people would quit posting retarded Bronie Bashing threads in GD, you'd never hear about that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But why the hell do you fucking Bronies keep shoving this MLP shit down every other users throats every fucking chance you get? Why not go to some MLP forum somewhere else on the internet where you can all sniff each others butts or what ever you Bronies do? Every chance some ARFCOM Bronies get they post some stupid Pony pic that no one else even understands and then act surprised when others react or call you out. Why not just stop. Do us all and yourselves a fucking favor and just stop with the MLP crap.  I know, your here, your queer, get used to it. Did you ever wonder why so many people are tired of hearing about gay rights? It's not so much that some book says it's wrong or they are upset that the two guys that live next door are fucking each other in ass every night or even those stupid rainbow stickers everywhere. It's that they are just plain tired of hearing about it.

I don't think Bronies are destroying America.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I broke into their house, raped them, while forcing them to click on this thread... While I came on a my little pony miniature.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top