BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 2:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dunno Fat Thor seems more like a weed and ludes guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to see fat Thor drinking heavy and snorting blow with Deadpool.
I dunno Fat Thor seems more like a weed and ludes guy.
Either way the odinson abides.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 3:08:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 3:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The Avengers just created a massive world famine.

Thanos cut the world’s population in half from 7.5 billion to 3.75 billion. All of a sudden, five years later, 3.75 billion people just reappeared out of thin air. How the hell are they going to feed them?

And it’s not just a worldwide famine, he killed off half the universe. The Avengers just created a galactic famine.

Fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 4:07:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanos cut the world’s population in half from 7.5 billion to 3.75 billion. All of a sudden, five years later, 3.75 billion people just reappeared out of thin air. How the hell are they going to feed them?

And it’s not just a worldwide famine, he killed off half the universe. The Avengers just created a galactic famine.

Fucking idiots.
View Quote
One of the reviewers on Youtube said “what if spouses remarried and had kids in the 5 years since”
Avengers: Endgame Final Verdict Review (spoilers)
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 4:18:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 4:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
What the hell is war machine going to do with a shield.  The Bucky should have got it it.  At least he could have used it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 4:59:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How stupid do yall think Terrance Howard feels about now?
View Quote
He’s incapable of honest self reflection. Because, he’s batshit crazy.
Terrence Howard | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:00:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What the hell is war machine going to do with a shield.  The Bucky should have got it it.  At least he could have used it.
View Quote
Not all black people are the same.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:02:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:09:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Pretty lame for Danvers to swoop in, and they tried to humanize Thanos way too much. IMO removing his love for Death as motivation and excluding key characters really was a major fuckup. No Warlock or Silver Surfer, no care.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fucking idiots.
View Quote
This was my takeaway of the movie. The best time to bring people back was after Thanos destroyed their universe's stones. Even if it meant losing what they had gained in the following 5 years.

But I'm going to ignore that gigantic plot hole and say it was a good movie to end my watching of Marvel films. Not watching anything else beyond this except GoTG 3.

Who is more powerful? Scarlet Witch or Captain Marvel? Marvel got her ass beat a few times while Scarlet Witch was kicking Thanos's ass until he called down artillery. Not very consistent.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh I’ve just thought of this.

Baldy woman on the roof in New York is just randomly zapping alien flying past her from the roof.

Where are all her temporal warrior monks? They are all there at the end. Why is she leaving it to the avengers she says in their movie it’s her job to protect the earth from everything else in the universe.

She could have used her sling ring to open a portal right under theirs they come in and are instantly teleported 500 light years away and die in space or to the center of a sun. Bang done.

Also somebody made a comment on one YouTube video.

All those men and woman that have just come back only to find their ex wives/ husbands are fucking somebody else, possibly married with children.

Sucks to be them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Falcon got the Shield. War Machine is Colonel Rhodes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

All those men and woman that have just come back only to find their ex wives/ husbands are fucking somebody else, possibly married with children.

Sucks to be them.
View Quote
If the returnees were military, or former, they're probably used to it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I suspect he knows that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I suspect he knows that.
View Quote
Actually I wasn't paying that close attention.  What does falcon need a shield for?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I want to see fat Thor drinking heavy and snorting blow with Deadpool.
View Quote
Yeah, I'd go see that
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucks to be them.
Nah everyone will just turn to polyamory and swinging and live happily ever after.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanos cut the world's population in half from 7.5 billion to 3.75 billion. All of a sudden, five years later, 3.75 billion people just reappeared out of thin air. How the hell are they going to feed them?

And it's not just a worldwide famine, he killed off half the universe. The Avengers just created a galactic famine.

Fucking idiots.
View Quote
Thanos killed half of all life. That included Agriculture. Half the cows that went with the snap are back.

But honestly, if the snap happened in real life. Chaos would reign Supreme and we'd all be dead.

What if "The Snap" Actually Happened? (Realistic Scenario)
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Actually I wasn't paying that close attention.  What does falcon need a shield for?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect he knows that.
Are you guys serious with the shield thing? Captain America is a title. The shield goes with the title. It means Falcon is now the leader of the Avengers. It’s about the role of leader, not a metal frisbee.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#21]
They never said Thanos killed off half the plants/agriculture in the universe.  You didn't see half the forest turn to ash as everyone died at the end of Infinity War.  That kind of goes against his purpose...ridding the universe of half of its food resources.  But yes, there would be major logistical problems with a world missing half its people and animals.  They sort of just gloss over that because it's a COMIC BOOK MOVIE not a scientific documentary.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Thanos cut the world's population in half from 7.5 billion to 3.75 billion. All of a sudden, five years later, 3.75 billion people just reappeared out of thin air. How the hell are they going to feed them?

And it's not just a worldwide famine, he killed off half the universe. The Avengers just created a galactic famine.

Fucking idiots.
View Quote
Should be just fine.  From the looks of things all the producers got snapped and the takers were left behind.   Hopefully a large percent of them don't know how to survive and died off.

But it does look like the Audi car factories are still cranking out new electric cars.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 3:03:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 3:09:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not sure if serious.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 3:13:18 AM EDT
[#25]
I wanna know what Thanos was cooking.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 3:15:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Edward Norton and him created a support group that meets twice a month.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 4:23:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Honestly, Im starting to think Bucky didn’t want it.

He gave Sam the go ahead to approach old Rogers first, even though Cap is his best friend.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I think that Bucky still feels like he needs to prove himself worthy of the shield.
Remember, he killed the man that created it. And he was only really on the “good” side for Infinity War and Endgame.
I don’t mind at all that Sam is taking over for now.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You know, overall, I think Joss Whedon would have done a much better job.  This was entertaining but kind of sloppy and way too maudlin.  And the fucking grrrl power during the battle was such blatant in-your-face-white-hetero-man! SJW bullshit.
View Quote
Lol Whedon would have been even more SJW. Endgame was perfect.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What about the extra Pim particles they took from 1970?
View Quote
Maybe that's what started the distrust between Hank Pym and Howard Stark/S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Nevermind.  Forgot changing the past doesn't change the present in the MCU.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He gave Sam the go ahead to approach old Rogers first, even though Cap is his best friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bucky will go on to be the White Wolf
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Maybe that's what started the distrust between Hank Pym and Howard Stark/S.H.I.E.L.D.?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the extra Pim particles they took from 1970?

Why do you think they did it that way? Hank and Howard had a falling out over something being supposedly stolen.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don’t even care, he was an awful Rhodey. Don Cheadle is looking a little old but is a great Rhodes.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Saw this afternoon...
Now I get to read this thread and can make commments
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I waited and now lots of definitive news is being released on End Game. For starters here’s the box office https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-box-office-titanic-worldwide-did-not-beat-1202131547/
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Bucky will go on to be the White Wolf
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I waited and now lots of definitive news is being released on End Game. For starters here’s the box office https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-box-office-titanic-worldwide-did-not-beat-1202131547/
View Quote
Yeah, that's horseshit.  Titanic stayed in theaters quite a bit longer than any modern movie has or will because of the rise of streaming services.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's horseshit.  Titanic stayed in theaters quite a bit longer than any modern movie has or will because of the rise of streaming services.
View Quote
Might have passed Titanic today https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/05/10/box-office-avengers-endgame-marvel-titanic-avatar-star-wars-force-awakens-last-jedi-pikachu/#42433012428a
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’ve never had to take a leak so bad in my life. True story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably a good thing there’s not really end credits scenes... by that point our eyeballs will be floating...
I’ve never had to take a leak so bad in my life. True story.
I found the best time was when hawkeye and black widow went to get the soul stone.
There wasn't anything missed that couldn't be easily figured out based on IW.

Jay
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#43]
The OP of the thread posted good pee break times.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The OP of the other thread posted good pee break times.
View Quote
Hard core fans don’t take pee breaks
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#45]
So, I was surprised I liked it.

Capt Haircut didn't ruin it.
Rocket's jab at her haircut was Oscar worthy.

I was disappointed that hawkeye's wife didn't get to suit up.
She was dead, in a suit, next to him in Stark's Ultron vision, and I thought she might have a bigger part, but I'm OK with it.

I think everyone expected Pepper to suit up, and I was OK with how that went.
The girl power thing near the end made me cringe, but only for the 30 seconds it took for them to form up, and for Thanos and company to beat all of them down.

No one in the audience reacted to the Lebowski reference:
I think I might have been the only one there who got it.

It was mentioned already, but Gamora not at the funeral had me wondering where she went. GOTG III was mentioned here, so we'll see.
I caught the kid from IM3 right away,,, I thought that was a nice touch.

The dad/son reunion was well done.
The elevator scene was disappointing.

I don't understand the hammer fall easter egg: I'll keep reading.

Jay
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So, I was surprised I liked it.

Capt Haircut didn't ruin it.
Rocket's jab at her haircut was Oscar worthy.

I was disappointed that hawkeye's wife didn't get to suit up.
She was dead, in a suit, next to him in Stark's Ultron vision, and I thought she might have a bigger part, but I'm OK with it.

I think everyone expected Pepper to suit up, and I was OK with how that went.
The girl power thing near the end made me cringe, but only for the 30 seconds it took for them to form up, and for Thanos and company to beat all of them down.

No one in the audience reacted to the Lebowski reference:
I think I might have been the only one there who got it.

It was mentioned already, but Gamora not at the funeral had me wondering where she went. GOTG III was mentioned here, so we'll see.
I caught the kid from IM3 right away,,, I thought that was a nice touch.

The dad/son reunion was well done.
The elevator scene was disappointing.

I don't understand the hammer fall easter egg: I'll keep reading.

Jay
View Quote
No need to read I don’t think the audio post screen credit had much significance although some people have discussed their interpretations on Youtube
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
It would be very interesting to see how much money Howard lost....kind of like Hulk Hogan missing the boat on the George Foreman Grill.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but, Google “Thanos” then click the infinity gauntlet
View Quote
I laughed.

Jay
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
They were like the 4th line killing time while the starters take a breather before they go out and get the game winning goal.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Saw it and hated it... Time Travel.

Fat Thor.... Swipe hammer.
Girl kills past self and didn't disappear.
Killing past selves. all is ok.

But you can't go back and kill baby Thanos
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top