tag

Can't tag with out a membership.
Link Posted: 10/24/2011 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]

English: It's like a whole other language!
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

English: It's like a whole other language!

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:59:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 11/24/2011 1:46:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Trolling my libtard sister again.

Link Posted: 11/26/2011 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I see that I am not missing anything by not having FB.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:19:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I see that I am not missing anything by not having FB.

It's not Facebook, it's the company you keep.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

For those not down with the lingo, DTF means Dying To F**k.

No, it means Down To Fuck.

Nobody under 50 uses the word "dying" to mean "wanting very badly."

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
For those not down with the lingo, DTF means Dying To F**k.

No, it means Down To Fuck.

Nobody under 50 uses the word "dying" to mean "wanting very badly."

Are you implying that I'm not hip to the lingo? Chill out, daddy-o. I dig. It's copacetic, dude.

See? I'm still a cool cat!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#17]
these are still awesome. I once forgot my entire gun case with 4 hand guns at the range
Link Posted: 1/13/2012 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 2/7/2012 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 2/7/2012 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#22]

If I remember correctly, Tracy had her Facebook login information stolen from a Christian dating website by Anonymous (along with thousands of other people), and they used her data to write fake posts on her wall.  There were quite a few other victims at the time.

Link Posted: 2/7/2012 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Idiots.

Link Posted: 2/7/2012 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And neither one knew the difference between a M1 Garand and a M16.  

or a M-14 for that matter.  

Boom
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 3:20:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Helio ______________ "im against rape and all but the guy was 5'5 im pretty sure the average woman couldve fought him off so unless he raped a midget i dont think hes guilty of rape by force"
Monday at 6:46pm · Like · 1

Kat __________ "Helio it is ridiculous that you have to profess that you are 'against' rape! I didn't realise there was a 'for' option that didn't make you a rapist! PLUS I am a 5"5 female and I'm pretty sure that I couldn't fight off a 5"5 male that was stronger than me so please for the sake of not making yourself look like an idiot please stop smashing your face into the keyboard and pressing send."
17 hours ago · Like · 6

Anybody have the balls to ask her for her address?
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Helio ______________ "im against rape and all but the guy was 5'5 im pretty sure the average woman couldve fought him off so unless he raped a midget i dont think hes guilty of rape by force"
Monday at 6:46pm · Like · 1

Kat __________ "Helio it is ridiculous that you have to profess that you are 'against' rape! I didn't realise there was a 'for' option that didn't make you a rapist! PLUS I am a 5"5 female and I'm pretty sure that I couldn't fight off a 5"5 male that was stronger than me so please for the sake of not making yourself look like an idiot please stop smashing your face into the keyboard and pressing send."
17 hours ago · Like · 6

Anybody have the balls to ask her for her address?

Just ask if she wants to go camping...
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 12:44:28 AM EDT
[#30]
My grand son just did it again. I wonder if he'll ask me why I LOLd.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 2/20/2012 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't feel like taking a screen shot and using Paint to black out names
saw this tonight, the fail is strong

Guy I know from high school
Just went through my taxes. Are you ready for this...First year i've EVER made more than $5,000 in my ENTIRE LIFE...and i OWE $400!?!? How the fuck do i owe $400?!? And on the other hand, if I made about $1000 less I'd be eligible for a $460 tax credit...Apparently I'm carrying the tax burden and I don't keep enough track of money that I could deduct to make a difference. The kicker here, other than the fact that people making over $250K a year are paying a LOWER TAX RATE THAN I AM, is the fact that once I actually file my taxes the irs will be on my ass about paying them back, at interest OR ELSE! I either need to make more money or make less....can't win tonight lol
Like · · Share · 19 hours ago ·

4 people like this.
       Guy I know from high school PS: $400 is a lot for me, especially at interest...
       19 hours ago · Like · 1
       Chick that was a year or two older than us I feel your pain.... They took my entire refund for old student loans.
       19 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school Ha! Don't get me started! If i did get a refund it would have ALL gone to the loans LOL!
       19 hours ago · Like
       Chick that was a year or two older than us I owe $69,000. I'm never getting a refund again.
       19 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school I owe about $80,000 lol. I think we've had this pity party before
       19 hours ago · Like
       Chick that was a year or two older than us Indeed! There is no winning for losing
       19 hours ago · Like
       some dude I don't know You did something wrong.. Their are no Federal work tax's inless you make over 14,500.00...
       19 hours ago · Like · 2
       Guy I know from high school no, i didn't do anything wrong. looks like i'll have to quit one of my jobs
       18 hours ago · Like
       chick I don't knowU better not quit!
       16 hours ago · Like · 1
       chick 2 I don't know ___ is right. I would have someone else double check if I were you....
       12 hours ago · Like · 1
       chick 3 I don't know You claimed everything you could right? Claim interest you've paid on your student loans, 401 k...anything you donated...etc
       12 hours ago · Like
       chick 4 I don't know Work more hours!
       11 hours ago · Like · 2
       chick 5 I don't know have more taken out per week i ran into that problem,donations to charities can b tax deductible too:)
       11 hours ago · Like · 1
       some dude I don't know 2 did you claim milage? And the old clothes you donated to the Lutheran church?
       11 hours ago · Like
       chick 6 I don't know I took a tax class, and anyone earning less than the standard deductions will not owe any taxes. In some cases, you are entitled to a refund.
       10 hours ago · Like · 1
       chick 7 I don't know they always win!
       8 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school didn't claim mileage cuz ima dumbass and i already get some mileage. those clothes i donated on the other hand, should add that on. im pretty sure i just didn't get enough taken out, so im gonna go change my filing status this week. its because im just above the earnings line by like $1,100. More hours for me i guess...

80,000 in student loans and this is the first time he's made over $5000 a year. and since he put $5000 as the figure he finally made more than I'm guessing it wasn't much over $5000
guess he chose wrong when it came to a major. guess he should have stayed off the drugs in late high school and college

hell, I think back in my minimum wage days, which was back when minimum wage was 4.85-5.25, I made over $4000/year working part time

I'm pretty sure he participated in occupy events too
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just went through my taxes. Are you ready for this...First year i've EVER made more than $5,000 in my ENTIRE LIFE...and i OWE $400!?!? How the fuck do i owe $400?!? And on the other hand, if I made about $1000 less I'd be eligible for a $460 tax credit...Apparently I'm carrying the tax burden and I don't keep enough track of money that I could deduct to make a difference. The kicker here, other than the fact that people making over $250K a year are paying a LOWER TAX RATE THAN I AM, is the fact that once I actually file my taxes the irs will be on my ass about paying them back, at interest OR ELSE! I either need to make more money or make less....can't win tonight lol

4 people like this.
       19 hours ago · Like · 1
       Chick that was a year or two older than us I feel your pain.... They took my entire refund for old student loans.
       19 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school Ha! Don't get me started! If i did get a refund it would have ALL gone to the loans LOL!
       19 hours ago · Like
       Chick that was a year or two older than us I owe $69,000. I'm never getting a refund again.
       19 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school I owe about $80,000 lol. I think we've had this pity party before
       19 hours ago · Like
       Chick that was a year or two older than us Indeed! There is no winning for losing
       19 hours ago · Like
       some dude I don't know You did something wrong.. Their are no Federal work tax's inless you make over 14,500.00...
       19 hours ago · Like · 2
       Guy I know from high school no, i didn't do anything wrong. looks like i'll have to quit one of my jobs
       18 hours ago · Like
       16 hours ago · Like · 1
       chick 2 I don't know ___ is right. I would have someone else double check if I were you....
       12 hours ago · Like · 1
       chick 3 I don't know You claimed everything you could right? Claim interest you've paid on your student loans, 401 k...anything you donated...etc
       12 hours ago · Like
       11 hours ago · Like · 2
       chick 5 I don't know have more taken out per week i ran into that problem,donations to charities can b tax deductible too:)
       11 hours ago · Like · 1
       some dude I don't know 2 did you claim milage? And the old clothes you donated to the Lutheran church?
       11 hours ago · Like
       chick 6 I don't know I took a tax class, and anyone earning less than the standard deductions will not owe any taxes. In some cases, you are entitled to a refund.
       10 hours ago · Like · 1
       8 hours ago · Like
       Guy I know from high school didn't claim mileage cuz ima dumbass and i already get some mileage. those clothes i donated on the other hand, should add that on. im pretty sure i just didn't get enough taken out, so im gonna go change my filing status this week. its because im just above the earnings line by like $1,100. More hours for me i guess...

80,000 in student loans and this is the first time he's made over $5000 a year. and since he put $5000 as the figure he finally made more than I'm guessing it wasn't much over $5000
guess he chose wrong when it came to a major. guess he should have stayed off the drugs in late high school and college

hell, I think back in my minimum wage days, which was back when minimum wage was 4.85-5.25, I made over $4000/year working part time

Full time minimum wage right now is 15K a year, he is working two jobs for just over 5K.  What the fuck is he doing with the rest of his time?
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

4 people like this.

19 hours ago · Like · 1

19 hours ago · Like

19 hours ago · Like

19 hours ago · Like

19 hours ago · Like

19 hours ago · Like

19 hours ago · Like · 2

18 hours ago · Like

16 hours ago · Like · 1

12 hours ago · Like · 1

12 hours ago · Like

11 hours ago · Like · 2

11 hours ago · Like · 1

11 hours ago · Like

10 hours ago · Like · 1

8 hours ago · Like

Full time minimum wage right now is 15K a year, he is working two jobs for just over 5K.  What the fuck is he doing with the rest of his time?

Occupying something and whining about taxes on Facebook, probably from an iPhone or other expensive mobile device.

I'm curious what his degree is in, if he finished.

Link Posted: 2/20/2012 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

4 people like this.
       19 hours ago · Like · 1
       19 hours ago · Like
       19 hours ago · Like
       19 hours ago · Like
       19 hours ago · Like
       19 hours ago · Like
       19 hours ago · Like · 2
       18 hours ago · Like
       16 hours ago · Like · 1
       12 hours ago · Like · 1
       12 hours ago · Like
       11 hours ago · Like · 2
       11 hours ago · Like · 1
       11 hours ago · Like
       10 hours ago · Like · 1
       8 hours ago · Like

The standard deduction on a 1040EZ is $9,500.  "Guy you know from high school" is a moron, but that is pretty obvious already.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Wow I got to Swindle1984s post and was like did I just time travel.

Link Posted: 2/22/2012 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#40]

holy shit this one had me crying

Link Posted: 2/22/2012 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#42]
it's a fap
Link Posted: 2/23/2012 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#43]
This epic thread has been going forever.

Link Posted: 2/24/2012 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

This epic thread has been going forever.  

I looked at the first post yesterday and could not believe it's been two and a half years.

Link Posted: 2/24/2012 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always wondered about that - Guys like Shaq O'Neal and names that start with Mc...

A lot of former slaves took their former masters last name.  Other's picked their own names, often after famous America's.  Hence the amount of Jeffersons and Washingtons.

Neat, didn't know that.
I have  pretty rare German last name. I know a black cop with the same last name.
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#48]
"sparkle cooch"  

Link Posted: 3/14/2012 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top