BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 275
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mark my words - I said this before, this is a hacker group.

You're all looking too deeply into things. The red door for example. It wasn't so much that it was a red door, or where it was, as much as it was recognizable as a back door.
View Quote

Alas ... if it had only been a Green Door I think I might have this thing figured out.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it say "RENE"? What is the red GG written on the glass?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Inb4 Trumpers rage.
View Quote

The ironic thing is the relatively high percentage of Trumpers that have been promoting this thread.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interesting.  "The Tower" is an archetype in Jung's Collective Unconscious.  

This might just mean something.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New FB post by Mr Teeth

We have placed our hopes and fears in the wrong people.

And a photo with Trump Tower in the background.

Interesting.  "The Tower" is an archetype in Jung's Collective Unconscious.  

This might just mean something.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You're all looking too deeply into things. The red door for example. It wasn't so much that it was a red door, or where it was, as much as it was recognizable as a back door.

View Quote
I'm with that. The only question is; what info have they aquired that will be released, or what are they planning to do, on the 14th? Virus in the banking system? Shut down EBT/credit/debit? Release that info that secret squirrel FBI Guy said would bring everything down?

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The ironic thing is the relatively high percentage of Trumpers that have been promoting this thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inb4 Trumpers rage.

"Congratulations. You just cucked yourself".

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
On the left and right edges of the bills, ThankMrTeeth is spelled out - yet the last 't' is not circled, unlike all the other letters. Running it through an anagram solver with the last 't' removed, the most likely result was Mr Heath Kent - one person by that name happens to be a VP at JP Morgan in NYC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't understand, we are trying to find Mrteeth and.....extract.... information ahead of time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#10]
A necklace is being held by the hands.  But instead of the standard cross, it's something else.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Valid currency at all times in all places.  Wise move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then I am sticking with Hookers and Blow.

Valid currency at all times in all places.  Wise move.
Don't forget a good lighter and watch.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Badselfeater + Mr. Teeth = Bad Teeth?

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, that's an interesting development...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Should I clean out my checking account on Tuesday?>
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:23:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm with that. The only question is; what info have they aquired that will be released, or what are they planning to do, on the 14th? Virus in the banking system? Shut down EBT/credit/debit? Release that info that secret squirrel FBI Guy said would bring everything down?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dunno.

Whatever it is, it's been in place for a while.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You don't understand, we are trying to find Mrteeth and.....extract.... information ahead of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhere out there, real-life Jack Bower is shaking people violently, while growling "Who is Mr Teeth? WHERE IS HE???" in a Batman Voice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

heh, iswydt.

Mr Teeth isn't one person though - he's multiple.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#18]
somebody was asking about aliens....theres ufo.s on the building next door...lol...and a bus sign saying 23,24 and something else
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Somewhere out there, real-life Jack Bower is shaking people violently, while growling "Who is Mr Teeth? WHERE IS HE???" in a Batman Voice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I hope not.  I hate that voice.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Should I clean out my checking account on Tuesday?>
View Quote

wouldn't matter if you did, your money would still be useless.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:26:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A necklace is being held by the hands.  But instead of the standard cross, it's something else.
View Quote

Elephant?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
somebody was asking about aliens....theres ufo.s on the building next door...lol...and a bus sign saying 23,24 and something else
View Quote

That was me... great, now we can get the real loonies in here.  

I'm going to go with those are fried eggs.

I started trying to figure out where the new pic was taken and i was like..... cop car.. that should be easy to figure out what city... oh.... Trump tower lmao.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:27:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

A coin purse, or money bag?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is probably nothing, so before I get into the why, can anyone "enhance" this red door and let me know what you think?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7354427,-92.273588,3a,15y,45.47h,86.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s26GYfX8fZqg7Kk5d8aW9FA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
View Quote

Can't detect any locks, but I've always thought the red door looked like a business/delivery entrance, not a customer entrance. Those often have deadbolts and peepholes.

Things in its favor: red door in red frame, overhead light is left of center.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You do realize that the people who work at those places are, for the most part, obnoxious athiests who LOVE to make Christians look stupid...right?

They do that shit just to fuck with people like you. Obviously it works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to post this again. Don't get caught up in all the minutiae of this logo or that logo. The main inference in the newest image is that Europe has been wiped off the face of the Earth. You're not seeing the forest for the trees.

While you are arguing about fountain pens and cotton gins, evil is afoot.

This is about revelations prophecy.

September 14-15, 2016 is Rosh Hashana. The day of judgement. Evangelicals believe this is the day of the rapture. If your name is written in the book of life, you are good to go. If not, you have the ten days of atonement to shape up. After that, it's over.

Like I've posted before...

The bill is full of evil imagery. Satanic/pagan/occult imagery.
The CERN logo is on the bill. There are many newspaper articles with headline concerned about CERN opening a portal to hell. There is a destroyer of worlds pagan statue at CERN. There is video of a real or mock human sacrifice in front of this statue complete with hooded robed figures in the middle of the night explained away as a "joke". Near CERN, is the deepest tunnel in the world whose polished production video of its opening ceremony features nothing but satanic/pagan/occult stuff. This ceremony was attended by various heads of state including Angela Merkel.

The leaders of the world are satanists and are using CERN to create a portal to hell (Saturn) to release the devil and his fallen angels to Earth via that Gotthard tunnel.

Whether you think the Bible is real or whether you don't, satanists do exist.

I used to struggle with the idea of how people could ignore the obvious during revelations type events, relying on logic to explain away why the Bible can't be true. But I see it unfolding right before my eyes.

***Disclaimer
I do not claim to know if this is true. I'm not an end times expert. I'm just a dude who loves Jesus with a bit of common sense. This is my theory of what is meant by the bill and Mr. Teeth's posts, confirmed somewhat by Mr. Teeth himself. Also my theory of how end times events could he explained if it were happening now.

No, Satanists do not exist. Not in the sense that you are talking about. Save for maybe a hand full of nutjobs, satanists don't believe in opening a portal to hell or starting the apocalypse. They don't sacrifice virgins and conduct rituals.

If the apocalypse was going to happen, what makes you think anyone would know about it in advance? Only God would know, and there would not be a warning, especially not like this.

The devil wants you to think he doesn't exist. There is video of mock human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove before a giant pagan owl statue. There is video of a mock human sacrifice at CERN in front of the pagan destroyer of worlds statue. There is video of the acting out of releasing the beast and fallen angels from the underworld at the Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.

Images of pagan/satanist/occult worship have existed on Earth since pre-Christian times. Many appear on this bill. These images are not jokes or neat pictures. If the images exist, how can the people who idolize them not exist? That doesn't make sense.

You do realize that the people who work at those places are, for the most part, obnoxious athiests who LOVE to make Christians look stupid...right?

They do that shit just to fuck with people like you. Obviously it works.

....and they got everyone else to participate?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#27]
maybe a snake wrapped around the hands?...holyshit on the jpm guy reference!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Can't detect any locks, but I've always thought the red door looked like a business/delivery entrance, not a customer entrance. Those often have deadbolts and peepholes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is probably nothing, so before I get into the why, can anyone "enhance" this red door and let me know what you think?

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.7354427,-92.273588,3a,15y,45.47h,86.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s26GYfX8fZqg7Kk5d8aW9FA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

In America a red door was a sign of a home that was a safe stop for travelers

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that photoshopped? That's supposed to be a Gucci store, it seems strange that they would have that stuff on there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#30]
It looks like a rendering of Praying Hands by Dürer, but the original has nothing held in the hands.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
It is  A rosary crucifix is replaced with a coin purse.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
New Facebook post...http://i.imgur.com/RWHzgbJ.jpg

View Quote

Wait, are those illegal aliens?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm with an above poster (s)...hacktivist group about to nuke someone, something...the red door is a backdoor that someone has broken thru...it will probably revolve around Hillary and Bill, the Bohemians, The Banksters...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a rosary?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Guys I saw this on another conspiracy site and thought it was interesting:

"Don't ask how I know and obviously ignore at your own risk, but for years now Drudge has had a signal, a bit of a secret code, to alert various people that something massive is about to go down. People have paid him to give them a few hours head start, so to speak.

Today for the first time ever he has used that signal.

The signal?

A ` symbol in the upper left corner of the page. Go look for yourself."

If you look on Drudge's site, there is a grave accent in the top left corner.  Looks like a piece of dust on your screen, but it's there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Not a rosary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a rosary?

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

New Facebook post...http://i.imgur.com/RWHzgbJ.jpg

Or eggs over-easy...

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm with an above poster (s)...hacktivist group about to nuke someone, something...the red door is a backdoor that someone has broken thru...it will probably revolve around Hillary and Bill, the Bohemians, The Banksters...
View Quote

I really
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:39:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"Don't ask how I know and obviously ignore at your own risk, but for years now Drudge has had a signal, a bit of a secret code, to alert various people that something massive is about to go down. People have paid him to give them a few hours head start, so to speak.

The signal?

If you look on Drudge's site, there is a grave accent in the top left corner.  Looks like a piece of dust on your screen, but it's there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#40]
First post, Is that text at the bottom of the poster? Wasn't there on the other versions.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The signal?

View Quote

that was discussed here on arf yeserday or the day before,in this thread
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#42]

it's becuzy
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

The signal?

View Quote
It's been up there since at least Thursday. There's already been a thread about it

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what it is, but we went from fairly amazing original content to a praying hands image used by everyone.

The "hook" was brilliant, not so much everything else.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't think the images in the beast bills were made just to mess with Christians like myself. As a Christian I'm not offended by anything on the bills. They simply depict the reason for whatever is going to be revealed on Wednesday evening. I'm starting to get the feeling it's going to be some form of judgement for all the things depicted in the bill. The bill is answering the why before we even see the what
View Quote

I believe that will come to pass in some future year, but not next week.  How could this guy know and if he did, most people wont care.  Its will just be more bull crap on the drudge report.  It's not like globalist trash have not been out in the open already.  Look at some of the crap from EU supporters and past organizations that support a world governing body.

And as for banking shenanigans and the federal reserve:

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson

“This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalized... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill.” - Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" - Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

People have been saying this shit long before I was ever born.  All this guy is doing is making a neat little artistic summary of the corruption on a single piece of paper dropped upon a sidewalk or taped to a poll.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'll be in NorCal, so I feel like I'll be out of the range of fallout, but I'll also be defenseless if the fo flag goes up.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is pretty comforting, since I'll be at a hotel near LGA on the 14th. How well do .40 S&W hollowpoints work against nuclear weapons? Shoot at the middle of the flash or the base?  Hope the winds are blowing towards Jersey.  Avenge me. Even if you're not in a real avenging mood, I'm counting on your avenges.

I'll be in NorCal, so I feel like I'll be out of the range of fallout, but I'll also be defenseless if the fo flag goes up.  

Stop in and say hi to Moloch...
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

From what I hear, God doesn't take to kindly to being mocked. Real or fake, human sacrifice ceremonies are evil. Even if they're a joke.

That's if you're a Christian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The devil wants you to think he doesn't exist. There is video of mock human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove before a giant pagan owl statue. There is video of a mock human sacrifice at CERN in front of the pagan destroyer of worlds statue. There is video of the acting out of releasing the beast and fallen angels from the underworld at the Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony.

Images of pagan/satanist/occult worship have existed on Earth since pre-Christian times. Many appear on this bill. These images are not jokes or neat pictures. If the images exist, how can the people who idolize them not exist? That doesn't make sense.

***eta***
Further, and to answer your direct question. The Bible says we do not know when end times will be. But it does give a road map full of signs to watch for. That said, while there may never be enough physical evidence that God exists to convince those who don't believe (because it is based on faith which is hard to quantify), there is concrete evidence of satanists right here on Earth.

Mock sacrifices. MOCK being the key word here, they are done to fuck with people like you. The images exist because societies thousands of years ago came up with them, and they were a part of their religion/mythology.

From what I hear, God doesn't take to kindly to being mocked. Real or fake, human sacrifice ceremonies are evil. Even if they're a joke.

That's if you're a Christian.

Kind of like those that mock Western society by waving a Communist Soviet flag during a presidential election.  Imagine the uproar if some young Americans waved a Nazi flag to troll some progressives.  It would make front page news.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I don't know what it is, but we went from fairly amazing original content to a praying hands image used by everyone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

:yawn:
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:45:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The signal?

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:45:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Loading up cams from 5th avenue to see if I can see anything.
Page / 275
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top