Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish there was a way to merge two threads together, I'd merge this one with one of those 'my wife is a crazy whore and now I'm getting divorced' threads.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s fine.  If America’s Gen-Z won’t have enough kids to support the government’s Ponzi schemes, then the government will import enough third world labor to fill the gap.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Judging by the effeminate Gen Z males comprising that generation, I understand why a woman would feel that way.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Two questions. Are you a Gen Z woman and are you saying you agree with this article, or just reposting it?
View Quote
negative.

don't care what people do.

well that and i'm in the "let it all burn" camp.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Judging by the effeminate Gen Z males comprising that generation, I understand why a woman would feel that way.
View Quote
got dayum millennials.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Gen Z didn't allow women to vote. Gen Z didn't create the federal reserve. Gen Z didn't get this nation on a trajectory of unmanageable debt. Gen Z didn't create the corrupt FBI/cheka. Gen Z didn't . . .
View Quote

Womens right to vote: 1920

Federal Reserve: 1913

The National Debt has been 20 Billion or more since 1920

Corruption in the EffBeeEye is nothing "new"

So blaming Boomers is just as inaccurate as blaming Gen Z.

So what has Gen Z done to try to correct  and/or change things?

@SARS

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Have kids and don’t suck at parenting like your parents did (which are mostly my peers).
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Whatever.

1st worlders of all generations are such lazy, childish, spoiled, pussies.

The World has always been weird and full of evil.  It's your obligation to counter it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Whatever.

1st worlders of all generations are such lazy, childish, spoiled, pussies.

The World has always been weird and full of evil.  It's your obligation to counter it.

Thank You for bringing common sense into this thread!!

@Glck1911

ETA: This too:

Quoted:
Life has always been hard, it’s not a new thing that just happened 10 years ago and it’s certainly not a reason to choose not to have children. They’re acting like the world is going to just completely end and evaporate into a pile of space dust in five years. To me it seems like a prelude to dying alone in a house full of cats when they’re old.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I cannot imagine a lifetime without children. Another 20 years and they will be our caretakers. It gets really lonely when you are old. I must confess that we could have retired several years ago had we not spent so much $$ on kids and education.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's hard. There's pros and cons to home schooling. I homeschool through middle school but I knew in order for my kids to learn the STEM curriculum they needed they needed pros. When my kids started public school they were ostracized-not because they were socially inept but because they didn't grow up and bond with their classmates. My daughter is 6'2 and was benched in basketball for two years because I homeschooled. She went on to earn a college basketball scholarship (though I moved to a different school so she didn't have the homeschool stigma). I'm glad I homeschooled -mostly because my oldest was autistic and the school had no investment in his education. They (illegally) changed his placement from autism to low IQ, I fought-won-they appealed-I won the appeal. Then I was told that I had too high of expectations for him. I knew I had to educate him myself. But he was ready for Calculus in the 10th grade. I wasn't allowed to take more than Algebra 1 in high school. Anyway, if I can give any parents any advice it is to never swear you will never do something because it's mostly likely that will become your norm. But also take a look at your adorable toddler and think about what kind of an adult he will become and continue to assess that question.
View Quote

That makes sense. My siblings and I were public school, my mom worked in public school her whole life, and I see what it has become now. We all turned out alright but it was no thanks to school. I'm no genius, but I was way too smart for the school I was at. I was bored as fuck the entire time. They have to cater to the lowest scorers to get them to pass the standardized tests. That's all that mattered. "here is a powerpoint with the test answers. Memorize it"
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I plan to marry a  gen z girl, and I'm going to impregnate the F out of her. At least 5 kids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From 500M years since the evolution of sex to 2M years ago since H. Erectus (or 200K since H. Sapiens if you prefer), your ONLY reason to be on this earth is to reproduce.  Forget all of the religion, climate change, wars, etc, reproduction is it.
View Quote

Not quite. If you want to look at things from that angle, then the imperative is continuation of the species. It may be that one's role in that is best served throught indirect (supportive) rather than direct (reproductive) action.

For example, perhaps one is more useful to the species overall by being able to provide specialized medical care to others' offspring rather than father their own.

There are parallels in the rest of the animal kingdom as well, where an individual may best serve the species in ways other than their own reproduction (which may not even be an option in some cases).
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Perhaps.

Will premium fuel still be available in the end times?

I'm content either way.

I'm mid 30s and will not seriously date women my age, and haven't for years. But I have no access to those young women unless I creep around college campuses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
will you mount said belt fed to said sports cah to create a technical for the coming Troubles, brother?

Perhaps.

Will premium fuel still be available in the end times?

Quoted:
The harsh reality is that if you haven't picked her up by about 22/23, she's not going to be a tradwife.

If you've made it to 30 and still think you're going to do anything traditionally without having already done it by now, I've got some sad news for you.

I'm content either way.

I'm mid 30s and will not seriously date women my age, and haven't for years. But I have no access to those young women unless I creep around college campuses.
There is always time for a graduate degree.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I plan to marry a  gen z girl, and I'm going to impregnate the F out of her. At least 5 kids.
View Quote

Jayne Cobb : Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I also know some successful people who don’t want kids. They usually don’t wanna give up money or time. Again I agree with their decision. This is my father in law. Dude shoulda never had kids.
View Quote
You should work that into your next fight with your wife.  "Your father should have never had kids!"
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not quite. If you want to look at things from that angle, then the imperative is continuation of the species. It may be that one's role in that is best served throught indirect (supportive) rather than direct (reproductive) action.

For example, perhaps one is more useful to the species overall by being able to provide specialized medical care to others' offspring rather than father their own.

There are parallels in the rest of the animal kingdom as well, where an individual may best serve the species in ways other than their own reproduction (which may not even be an option in some cases).
View Quote
historically speaking comma only 30% of males reproduced.

for the rest of us there's always the road and the fight.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
negative.

don't care what people do.

well that and i'm in the "let it all burn" camp.

View Quote

Does that mean you have no children of your own? Just trying to understand where you’re coming from here.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i've had my eye on a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl for a while.

half english/half italian and playing volleyball in merica on a scholarship.

good breeding material.

we're eye to eye in bare feet and there's a severe shortage of future journeyman linemen in merica.
View Quote

How are you gonna breed with her if you have the same equipment??
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
sir, i assure you that i do not have the same equipment as a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl.

granted comma a 6'2" college volleyball girl is too tall for 95% of merican males and when she wraps those 36" inseam legs around your back you could die.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Does that mean you have no children of your own? Just trying to understand where you're coming from here.
View Quote
no kids (that i know of).  

no interest in having kids, neither.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet, something like 60 or 70% of females reproduced.

Be a man amongst men. Be a 30 percenter.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#22]
IMHO there is no bigger waste of time and money than having kids. Some people want them and great for them. I say fuck that.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm retired from the baby making biz.
One of you younger guys hit it an extra lick for me and don't pull out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
IMHO there is no bigger waste of time and money than having kids. Some people want them and great for them. I say fuck that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And yet, something like 60 or 70% of females reproduced.

Be a man amongst men. Be a 30 percenter.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/265591/30percent_JPG-3071606.JPG
View Quote
you do you, boo.

also: how do you say "the union needs a couple moar journeyman linemen" in Italian?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There is always time for a graduate degree.
View Quote

Sounds like a lot of work.

Maybe i'll take Intro to Pottery or somethin
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
sir, i assure you that i do not have the same equipment as a 6'2" italian college volleyball girl.

granted comma a 6'2" college volleyball girl is too tall for 95% of merican males and when she wraps those 36" inseam legs around your back you could die.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're just confusion EVERYONE. Because you claimed you thought you wanted to be a "mother"

Not judging, just confused
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a mother, but now that I'm an adult, I don't want kids. I decided I didn't want to be a parent during college when I realized how hopeless the future seemed, from the economy to the climate.

I also don't believe in the American dream enough to try to chase it while raising another human, and neither do my friends.

The members of Gen Z I know tend to believe in the American dream less than the generations before us. Most of my friend group just doesn't see a path in the future where we have a good, stable job and can afford both a house and a family.

We've seen the crash of the economy, how there are fewer jobs than applicants, and salaries that aren't rising to meet inflation levels. Climate change is disastrous, and the prices of daily goods just keep getting higher and higher. What about this situation is supposed to make young people want to have kids?

moar
View Quote

@JLPettimoreIII

Don't be a spectator. There is never an idyllic time to change the world except by determining to raise up a better generation than your own. I raised four wonderful children who are making a difference. I have sixteen grandchildren and one on the way. They will do the same.

The world is always in some kind of mess. There have always been wars and economic upheaval. There have been worse periods of flooding and droughts. There have been worse periods of disease. Through it all we have survived and prospered. We find a way. They are being taught the future is theirs for the making. Never allow the Losers of the world dictate your life. God is with us, always.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Now you're just confusion EVERYONE. Because you claimed you thought you wanted to be a "mother"

Not judging, just confused
View Quote
I don't think any but a small few are confused.  It's pretty obvious by the link at the bottom of the article in the OP which says "moar" that the words are not OP's words but are from the article he posted.  In addition, if you actually click on the article he posted, you will see that the words in the OP are directly from the first paragraph of the article, which he linked in the OP.

I am fairly surprised that this needs explaining and isn't self evident.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#30]
“Oh, tImEs arE  hArd”

Guess what bitches, when times really were hard, folks had a porch full of kids to get shit done around the homestead.

Try raising independents, not dependents.
My kids carry their own water around the house.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a mother, but now that I'm an adult, I don't want kids. I decided I didn't want to be a parent during college when I realized how hopeless the future seemed, from the economy to the climate.

I also don't believe in the American dream enough to try to chase it while raising another human, and neither do my friends.

The members of Gen Z I know tend to believe in the American dream less than the generations before us. Most of my friend group just doesn't see a path in the future where we have a good, stable job and can afford both a house and a family.

We've seen the crash of the economy, how there are fewer jobs than applicants, and salaries that aren't rising to meet inflation levels. Climate change is disastrous, and the prices of daily goods just keep getting higher and higher. What about this situation is supposed to make young people want to have kids?

moar
View Quote

You’re falling for the plan of the evil. It’s not so doom and gloom. You can enact change. Start with yourself.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#32]
We are having kids, in part, to combat this insanity.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't think any but a small few are confused.  It's pretty obvious by the link at the bottom of the article in the OP which says "moar" that the words are not OP's words but are from the article he posted.  In addition, if you actually click on the article he posted, you will see that the words in the OP are directly from the first paragraph of the article, which he linked in the OP.

View Quote

I was under the impression that “he” is a “she”

Hence the confusion of her statements about a large volleyball girl.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Get married to the most reasonable, intelligent chick you can find after college or you get established in a trade—AFTER you get all your wild oats and partying out of your system. Have fun for a few years then start having kids. You may or may not get divorced in 5 years or 30. But, raise your kids with no illusions about how this country works and how the rest of the world works.

This country is run by corrupt scum and you always have to protect yourself and have a plan.

The rest of the world is way worse. A corrupt, fetid shitshow. Never trust a foreigner unless you know them REALLY WELL.

Yeah, your kids will be cynical and jaded by the time they reach high school, but it will allow them to navigate this world and be successful.
View Quote

This is poor advice for anyone who wishes to find a traditional wife and mother of children.  Both the man and the lady should have similar ideal lifestyles.  The lifestyle you are promoting will not be acceptable to a large portion of the traditionally minded available wife's.

In other words, quality wife/mothers are a scarce item in today's America.  By the time you are done wasting time partying, the limited supply is probably not going to be interested in you anymore.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You’re falling for the plan of the evil. It’s not so doom and gloom. You can enact change. Start with yourself.
View Quote

Welcome fellow destruction of the future of civilization enthusiast
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I sort of wish the entire left thought that way.

View Quote

It's the left that thinks this way. In conservative America Gen z kids and young adults are very family oriented. Choosing pathways of College or trades specifically with the goal of being able to comfortably support a family. The girls seemingly aren't sluts either and have a clue of what men who can and want to have a family want. Almost like they were raised by good dads and moms so they have a perspective on what a good relationship looks like.

GOT DAYUM MELLINIALS!!!

It's understandable that kids raised by progressive nut jobs don't want kids.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#37]
We've seen the crash of the economy, how there are fewer jobs than applicants
View Quote

In my area there are more jobs and less workers. Every restaurant is hurting for staff.
Min wage is stupid high too.
She knows nothing, only what her liberal professor told her.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't click on a bunch of random links especially from this place.

Take you fake indignation elsewhere SIR/MA'AM
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

moar
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#40]
GD has a weak ass pullout game.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Death by snu-snu. Nice.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Welcome fellow destruction of the future of civilization enthusiast
View Quote
is 2023 merica even worth saving?

i submit that it is not.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's the left that thinks this way. In conservative America Gen z kids and young adults are very family oriented. Choosing pathways of College or trades specifically with the goal of being able to comfortably support a family. The girls seemingly aren't sluts either and have a clue of what men who can and want to have a family want. Almost like they were raised by good dads and moms so they have a perspective on what a good relationship looks like.

GOT DAYUM MELLINIALS!!!

It's understandable that kids raised by progressive nut jobs don't want kids.
View Quote

Are you then inferring OP was raised by progressive nut jobs? (If OP is a woman still not clear yet)
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i submit that it is not.
View Quote

You sound like you’d benefit from some counseling.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

i submit that it is not.
View Quote

your part of the problem then, America is always worth fighting for as we are the country the rest of the world looks up to for freedom and inspiration, no matter what you read on the internet
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

i submit that it is not.
View Quote

Going off the Roman example, this is just the fall of the Republic. We have many prosperous years to come in the American Empire!

The division between haves and have-nots will grow. Make sure you're on the right side.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Children are an investment in the future, both for your own family as well as the country.

Children cost time, money, and opportunity.  They can also save time, make money, and increase opportunity.  This depends on how they are trained/raised.

If one is not willing to invest the time in training/raising children, you would be correct, it would be a waste of time and money, as well as a heartbreaking experience.

However, if one is willing to spend that effort, time and money to train up their children in the way they should go, there is no joy that can compare; as well as no limit to the benefits that can come to the family and the country.

A blessed husband of one wife who has given me 9 healthy children.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i submit that it is not.
View Quote

In the words of Curly Bill Brocius:

Well, Bye.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Are you then inferring OP was raised by progressive nut jobs? (If OP is a woman still not clear yet)
View Quote

OP isn't a woman.

He's a lineman and future Assistant GD Warlord.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait, there are girls on the internet? I don't have any hard data to back this up, but that doesnt sound right
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top