BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, I don't support anyone who pays off both sides. We're way past the point of that.

This isn't a lowly employee like a grocery checker.

It's worse because they are knowingly syphoning money from a cause and using it against it.

Act Blue and Joe Biden support disarming Americans or making them felons overnight if they do not comply.

Anyone supporting them at this point is against the Constitution and not on our side period.
View Quote

For the record it does look like Hafer has donated to both sides in the past.  Open Secrets shows only one donation, and it was to the Republican David Owen McKeon in 2018, in the amount of $1000:
https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Evan+Hafer

ActBlue in 2020 is a mortal sin though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

For the record it does look like Hafer has donated to both sides in the past.  Open Secrets shows only one donation, and it was to the Republican David Owen McKeon in 2018, in the amount of $1000:
https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Evan+Hafer

ActBlue in 2020 is a mortal sin though.
View Quote

As I've said before, Dave "Empty Suit" McKeon is a real Republican like Beto O'Rourke is a firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:04:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As I've said before, Dave "Empty Suit" McKeon is a real Republican like Beto O'Rourke is a firearms enthusiast.
View Quote

Yeah, and this post shows more donations from the FEC...McCain, Obama, Tulsi Gabbard (assuming the McCain and Obama donations were from the same Evan Hafer, from his time in the military):
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BRCC-Black-Rifle-Coffee-Company-bends-the-knee-/5-2394381/?page=26#i89275520

I wasn't able to pull those up on the FEC site myself though, and I lost where the ActBlue donation was recorded.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Just another example if you served in the military does not mean you are NOT self serving when out.

Anyone that supported Obama , Biden and the dem's today is not a friend of anyone I know.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ummm no. You're the idiot. You don't know what you are talking about, yet you are mouthing off.
Having to spoon feed you short attention span idiots is tiresome.
Initially they canceled the podcast funding because of the pic and the leftwing outcry.
Then they got hit with a lot of cancelations from the right and backtracked on the podcast trying to saythey did not cut off funding.

Their claims about not advocating/supporting anyone is a lie.
On their Instagram a member found them supporting a Marine serving time for what he claimed was a self defense shooting.
So they support self defense, but not for civilians.

Later it was discovered that the CEO liked a couple of Tweets bashing Kyle.
He also hates Trump per a podcast he was on with David Frum.
Finally, he has donated money to the Obama campaign and Tulsi Gabbard.

This is why we are saying fuck BRCC.

View Quote

Oooof

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Their response to KR was barrel/monkeys meh.

Donations to ActBlue.  FBRCC.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't use Instagram. Who's come out so far?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IG is now full of gun community "influencers" coming out in support of BRCC.

Should keep everyone pissed off for another couple days.

This cycle is so tiresome.

The left would be hard pressed to design an operation designed to sow division anywhere near as effective as what the right willingly does to itself at the first opportunity.

I don't use Instagram. Who's come out so far?

Same here
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:08:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Not mine, but a great explanation of how a lot of people feel.

People are mad at black rifle coffee because they want right-leaning companies to go all in for the right just like the left leaning companies go all in for the left.
If you’re on the right it never feels like you get a hearty endorsement from any such company… At best you get neutrality and at worst you get disavowed.
Or to put in another way: everybody fears the left-wing mob but nobody fears the right-wing. Right-wingers are starving for someone to have their back. That is why the reaction is so strong.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#9]
My biggest problem with BRC isnt their hands off attitude with KR.

Its their donations to antigun politicians.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:11:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My biggest problem with BRC isnt their hands off attitude with KR.

Its their donations to antigun politicians.
View Quote

Bingo

That changes the story completely.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
IG is now full of gun community "influencers" coming out in support of BRCC.

Should keep everyone pissed off for another couple days.

This cycle is so tiresome.

The left would be hard pressed to design an operation designed to sow division anywhere near as effective as what the right willingly does to itself at the first opportunity.

View Quote
You think it would be better if these things were kept unknown?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:23:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#13]
It appears that we broke them.
They have "turned off" the messaging function on facebook.
"BRCC isn't available right now", "message could not be sent"
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I spent 3/4 of this thread trying to be reasonable and wait for the rest of the story. When the rest turned out to be donating to Obama, fuck that guy. I'm glad I hardly spent any money on their products. They can fuck off. Good opportunity for the Hodge Twins to start selling coffee I guess. Already had a hat on the way anyways from them, should be here today.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Really this is pitiful guys, you all are as bad as the left cancel culture.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Slight difference; no one is running a thousand bots screaming at them on twitter, no one is calling for nationwide bans. I'm just not going to spend my money there. I don't care whether they go out of business or not, but skimming through the thread, I'm not seeing any mass organization attempts to "cancel" them. If people want to continue to buy from them, fine...that's their prerogative. It was sketchy enough yesterday when they just disavowed Kyle entirely and gave legitimacy to the left's wailing...after all the shit that came to light between pages 25-33, yeah, that solidified my opinion of getting the fuck out of this train wreck before my next refill.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#17]
So Hafer is a lib?  Here's my shocked face.....He was an Officer in the Army.  Officers are more likely to be Libs than enlisted......its all that good college  education/indoctrination they receive and their self serving superiority attitude.  

I'm stopping my coffee subscription now.  He can support whoever and however he wants,  this is STILL America.  I will show my support and displeasure with my feet and wallet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are such dorks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#19]
It's identical, go read the "reviews" on their website. Thousands of people giving them horrible reviews. It is one thing to choose to spend your money elsewhere but another to try and destroy a company.
You all are as bad as a leftist mob. Maybe some self reflection would be better than yelling at a company.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Never in a million years would I have thought the founder of BRCC would be a democrat.

2020 is one fucked up year.
View Quote

You ain't kidding. Romney, Mcstain and now BRCC

JFC
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#21]
DD214 worship is just as bad as Koran, Bible, Torah worship.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's identical, go read the "reviews" on their website. Thousands of people giving them horrible reviews. It is one thing to choose to spend your money elsewhere but another to try and destroy a company.
You all are as bad as a leftist mob. Maybe some self reflection would be better than yelling at a company.
View Quote
Why are you lumping everyone here with people who are giving them bad reviews.

Your concern is reminding me of Mitt Romney when he tells Trump to concede.

Maybe some self reflection is needed.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you considered some of those reviews may be from communist agitators with an axe to grind against BRCC's image? Perhaps the same agitators whose tweets called Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#24]
BRCC is off my list.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you are ok with the following?

Initially they canceled the podcast funding because of the Kyle pic and the leftwing outcry.
Then they got hit with a lot of cancelations from the right and backtracked on the podcast trying to saythey did not cut off funding.

On their Instagram a member found them supporting a Marine serving time for what he claimed was a self defense shooting.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Have you considered some of those reviews may be from communist agitators with an axe to grind against BRCC's image? Perhaps the same agitators whose tweets called Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer?
View Quote

I have considered it, but the majority are complaining about them not supporting the 2A and being liberal. I have a good idea where those are coming from.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Initially they canceled the podcast funding because of the Kyle pic and the leftwing outcry.

View Quote

Part of what you state is false.

As for Evan's statements about Trump, i listen to the Black Rifle Podcast and while it is true that Evan isn't trumps biggest fan, nothing on it says he hates him. Look at the guys they have on their podcast.

You all are targeting the wrong company, they support American freedoms.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe you should pick a side?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like you, I totally think that companies should be able to pretend to be friends and allies of the Constitution and Gun Owners and then stab them in the back by funneling profits straight to leftist politicians and political action groups. My heart is broken over the news of their troubles. I am literally crying here right now. Why can't the Nazis just shut up and keep buying the overpriced coffee?!!!

Oh, right.. for a minute I forgot that I actually have principles and believe in the Constitution. Fuck those guys. They are scum. I hope they lose EVERYTHING.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#30]
GD has an amazing track record of fooling themselves into thinking an individual is pro-2A only to find out later they made some bad assumptions based their own weak understanding of how the world works.

Sometimes that discovery fuels outrage, as in this case.

Sometimes that discover fuels even greater fanboyism and mental gymnastics.

It's an interesting place.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#31]
So to sum this up.

A poorly thought out response to St. Kyle, wearing a BRCC t-shirt, leads to a chan style doxing of the CEO and selective staffs affiliation and donations to anti-2A groups and politicians.

BRCC is the Fox News of morning beverages.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Companies would be wise not to donate politically.  

That seems to bite them in their public ass every fucking time.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, the left's cancel culture is about opportunistically harassing financially vulnerable people and their employers until they're fired and unemployable and starve.  It is geared specifically at ruining people's lives in the most vicious possible way, relentlessly, without regard for the truth or justice.

This is about realizing that we shouldn't preferentially support this guy for being a big 2A supporter, because he isn't one.  The guy enriched himself on a deceptive premise.  He had a good run, and he has enough money to retire.  We'd be better off supporting someone else, considering people were supporting him for the name and not the coffee anyway.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Shit thread is shit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:34:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

As for Evan's statements about Trump, i listen to the Black Rifle Podcast and while it is true that Evan isn't trumps biggest fan, nothing on it says he hates him. Look at the guys they have on their podcast.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they do not support American freedoms. I have proof of them lying.
The CEO donated to those who wants to ban guns.
They do engage in advocacy for military guys.
The CEO liked Tweets bashing Kyle
Interesting how you ignore all that.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

So fucking what?  It's time we played by THEIR rules.  We've been bent over for decades and thanking them for the fucking.  And what is there to reflect on?  That once again we're played as suckers?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?
View Quote

This.

J-
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just another example if you served in the military does not mean you are NOT self serving when out.

Anyone that supported Obama , Biden and the dem's today is not a friend of anyone I know.
View Quote

Interesting inclusion of "today".  What about all the dem's of the past who wanted the same thing the dem's of today want?  Trump donated to them, he was even friends with them and partied with them.  I am not defending Even H., seems he needs to get himself righted, but the hypocrisy in this thread is off the charts.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So fucking what?  It's time we played by THEIR rules.  We've been bent over for decades and thanking them for the fucking.  And what is there to reflect on?  That once again we're played as suckers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't think he's coming back. He made claims he couldn't back up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Response is neutral, no knees bent. Why do so many of you work so hard at trying to be offended?
View Quote

This also, lots of "triggered" people on this site as of late.

J-
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.

J-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?

This.

J-

This is why.
Initially they canceled the podcast ad spending because of the pic and the leftwing outcry.
Then they got hit with a lot of cancelations from the right and backtracked on the podcast trying to say they did not cut off funding.

Their claims about not advocating for/supporting anyone is a lie.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be a good time for some folks here to reexamine the process by which they ascribe particular beliefs to people based on wishful thinking, faulty logic, bias and general lack of awareness of how the world works.

Would save a lot of rage later when the truth is revealed.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

The “mob” would appreciate some honesty for fucking once in this world.

Is it really to much to ask that a company that is literally name “Black Rifle Coffee” not support politicians that support the ban and destruction of black rifles.

This is the home of the “black rifle” and you want people to not be pissed off?

Maybe people are tired of being fucked over by those that they think support them.

It can’t be any simpler than that, don’t lie, don’t pretend to be something you’re not. “Cancel culture” is erasing people because they aren’t woke enough.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

They support vets and LE, per the CEO.  Otherwise they don’t seem to care much.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Might be a good time for some folks here to reexamine the process by which they ascribe particular beliefs to people based on wishful thinking, faulty logic, bias and general lack of awareness of how the world works.

Would save a lot of rage later when the truth is revealed.
View Quote

So you knew the CEO was a liberal Obama supporter all along?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No they do not support American freedoms. I have proof of them lying.
The CEO donated to those who wants to ban guns.
They do engage in advocacy for military guys.
The CEO liked Tweets bashing Kyle
Interesting how you ignore all that.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/Screenshot-20201122-174441_png-1697800.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/4E2A1867-7A31-4255-89C7-BAD674D4F73E_jpe-1697799.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/496445/brcc_jpg-1697269_jpeg-1697801.JPG
View Quote

Warcloud Brewing. I looked at their website. They look like the typical hipster nerds that make up the craft beer brewing community.

If there was a Venn diagram of craft brew nerds and Antifa dorks, it would just be one circle. They all look the same and most likely share the same beliefs.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
GD has an amazing track record of fooling themselves into thinking an individual is pro-2A only to find out later they made some bad assumptions based their own weak understanding of how the world works.
View Quote

@Ltlabner
Oh please do explain, how the world works in this particular situation.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Self reflection?  Wow.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sometimes that discovery fuels outrage, as in this case.

Sometimes that discover fuels even greater fanboyism and mental gymnastics.

It's an interesting place.
View Quote

Not disagreeing with what you’ve said but you can’t really fault people on the site AR15.com for supporting a company run by vets called “black rifle Coffee”. I think we all don’t want to be that cynical; I also have a hard time believing that they could not have achieved their success without those donations.

Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top