Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]

- at this point you are just trolling.  Please stop posting in this thread -
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I trust the FBI more than a man hiding top secret US documents in his palatial Palace !!!
View Quote

lol orange man bad! Herr durr
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I trust the FBI more than a man hiding top secret US documents in his palatial Palace !!!
View Quote

Looking at your feedback and I think I would trust the FBI more than you or your opinions as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hoover is dead.  The current FBI has earned it's own reputation.

Liars and traitors.

The FBI is even less trustworthy than your EE rating.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My personal experience tells me that there is a vast political middle in America, encompassing probably 85% of our country. A few policy differences, but at the end of the day, having similar visions for America. It’s the 15% of both fringes driving the wedge. The militant left weaponizing our federal institutions is no different than those on the right encouraging throwing their countrymen out of helicopters.

Neither is representative of an America I want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fully agree with you but what I want and the reality I’m facing are often two totally different things.

Personally, even if the GOP didn’t follow suit and thrash the left in retaliation, I don’t believe the left will take their foot off the gas as they only see their goals as righteous. The path to that goal is irrelevant. At this point, the GOP can go in either direction so who knows. I know we’re pushing them to retaliate and I fully admit I want my pound of flesh but I also realize the cost. Yes, it’s a bit hypocritical on my part, but I do want them punished for their acts. How they behave after that is up to them.

My personal experience tells me that there is a vast political middle in America, encompassing probably 85% of our country. A few policy differences, but at the end of the day, having similar visions for America. It’s the 15% of both fringes driving the wedge. The militant left weaponizing our federal institutions is no different than those on the right encouraging throwing their countrymen out of helicopters.

Neither is representative of an America I want.

no.  just no.  what a massive load of shit  you just vomited onto your keyboard.

the GOPE which is in control of the current political "right" is the same useless pieces of shit as its ALWAYS been, they arent moving anything.  the left are the ones overtonwindowing us all closer to the cliffs edge.

you no longer even get a "nice try" since if a dummy like me can analyze your bullshit like this, you really do suck terribly bad.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Interesting.  I see none of the crew care to address this reasonable view.
View Quote

I’m in entire agreement with his opinion. I’ve stated effectively the same thing over and over.

I’m curious to see it parsed by those who believe it legally impossible for a president to mishandle classified information, due to his broad declassification authority
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

no.  just no.  what a massive load of shit  you just vomited onto your keyboard.

the GOPE which is in control of the current political "right" is the same useless pieces of shit as its ALWAYS been, they arent moving anything.  the left are the ones overtonwindowing us all closer to the cliffs edge.

you no longer even get a "nice try" since if a dummy like me can analyze your bullshit like this, you really do suck terribly bad.
View Quote

I wasn’t talking about politicians.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#9]
- CoC 4 -
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Let's see you fly a fighter ! Not so easy but it is easy for you to criticize someone else !
View Quote

If you're going to troll do better
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

no, it just makes you a cucked quisling.
after all the bullshit leading up to the election, the illegal tapping, the pissdossier, the fakedwarrant, russiarussiarussia, then the "investigation", and you are still trying to come here and convince us to be willing to listen to them, you are a cucked quisling, full stop.  you're NOT with us; when the time for stacking bodies comes then you'd get the same treatment as all of the other commies.
View Quote

I’m sure the irony of you perfectly proving my previous point, which you described as vomit on my keyboard, is sailing 30 thousand feet over your head right now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His point was not dependent on you talking about politicians
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It was already admitted here that FATF asked for payment info from paid memberships and the people running the site gave it over
View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

after all the bullshit leading up to the election, then comes the illegal tapping, the pissdossier, the falseaffadavit, russiarussiarussia, then the "investigation", and you are still trying to come here and convince us to be willing to listen to them, you are a cucked quisling, full stop.  you're NOT with us; when the time for stacking bodies comes then you'd get the same treatment as all of the other commies.
View Quote

This guy speaks the truth
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WTF?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was already admitted here that FATF asked for payment info from paid memberships and the people running the site gave it over

WTF?

I made a screenshot of the post
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’m sure the irony of you perfectly proving my previous point, which you described as vomit on my keyboard, is sailing 30 thousand feet over your head right now.
View Quote

Oh yes, you're so clever and clairvoyant.  

He's right. And I'd hazard a bet that most patriots don't or wouldn't want you here either.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

after all the bullshit leading up to the election, the illegal tapping, the pissdossier, the fakedwarrant, russiarussiarussia, then the "investigation", and you are still trying to come here and convince us to be willing to listen to them, you are a cucked quisling, full stop.  you're NOT with us; when the time for stacking bodies comes then you'd get the same treatment as all of the other commies.

lol no again not even a nice try.  your "reasonable adult" talking points are the same as my dad's who is a raving TDS leftist.  you're not fooling anyone here.
we all get it, you like the cucked quisling lifestyle.  real freedom and responsibility just isnt for pussies.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#18]
When can we expect the redacted info?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Judge gave them one week.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Liz, I thought you had been banned.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if ARF sells / gives accounts to Feds/Trolls that have custom names/join dates and post counts, upon request?

It’s all just an editable database, after all. ARF is “protected” in exchange for any info requested, any account(s) desired with an agreement that says those accounts do not get moderated.

Trust nothing.

The agenda and thread steering around here is thick and obvious as day.

An equal and opposite, controlled narrative. This is not by accident and ARF is in on it.

Just sayin’.

Wait…
WHAT?!

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Judge gave them a week to provide him with something he can review.  So I'd expect 2 weeks at minimum.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wait…
WHAT?!

View Quote

This is a very pro-leo site
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

lol no again not even a nice try.  your "reasonable adult" talking points are the same as my dad's who is a raving TDS leftist.  you're not fooling anyone here.
we all get it, you like the cucked quisling lifestyle.  real freedom and responsibility just isnt for pussies.
View Quote

lol, like I said.

Carry on my dude. Have a great day!
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Rubbish, the KGBI leaks to their house pets in the media about this on a daily basis.  

The first leaks were about Nuclear Secrets!!!, then that got toned down to "classified documents", then it's documents that some bureaucrat n the National Archives wanted, and didn't get  - a situation that they would never get a raid going for any Democrat president.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And nobody but the FBI, the DOJ and (likely) Trump and his lawyers know why, and nobody is releasing any relevant information yet. Everyone in this thread is guessing, mostly based on what they want to be true rather than what they know to be true. In the meantime, Trump is in full-bore, we'll-funded spin mode setting the narrative the way that he wants it to go.

Rubbish, the KGBI leaks to their house pets in the media about this on a daily basis.  

The first leaks were about Nuclear Secrets!!!, then that got toned down to "classified documents", then it's documents that some bureaucrat n the National Archives wanted, and didn't get  - a situation that they would never get a raid going for any Democrat president.

Do you know what's in those documents and whether they are relevant or not, or are you guessing?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if ARF sells / gives accounts to Feds/Trolls that have custom names/join dates and post counts, upon request?

It’s all just an editable database, after all. ARF is “protected” in exchange for any info requested, any account(s) desired with an agreement that says those accounts do not get moderated.

Trust nothing.

An equal and opposite, controlled narrative. This is not by accident and ARF is in on it.

Just sayin’.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Admitted by whom? And when did this supposedly happen?

That doesn't seem like the type of thing that would fly under the radar.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Admitted by whom? And when did this supposedly happen?

That doesn't seem like the type of thing that would fly under the radar.
View Quote

I think he is likely referring to the incident a few years back where a staff member told membership that anybody who had participated in the EE or group buys had their info given to the IRS or ATF. Or something like that.  I don’t remember the specifics.

Thankfully he made it up for lolz.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wait…
WHAT?!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trust nothing.

Just sayin’.

Wait…
WHAT?!

I'll second this, WHAT THE FUCK?  Source?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?

@ReservedRealist2

Post or IM the screenshot.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Muh Russia!!!

Right?!

Walls. Closing in.
View Quote
I was never a Muh Russia" believer. In fact, the most plausible explanation is that the Russians targeted the CLINTON campaign with the Steele dossier in an effort to undermine the Democrats by embarrassing them when they used it as opposition research and it was found out to be fake.  They never expected that the FBI would get involved and that they would push the lie as far as they did.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That is in fact the name of a pressure group that opposed his candidacy, but it was not formed of, by or with former POWs. The POWs whose names can be tied to statements seem to have a high opinion of McCains handling of his captivity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said I think I remember.

I'm not going digging over it. You can probably find it fairly easily if I am remembering correctly, and you care enough to dig.

Start with this search

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

That is in fact the name of a pressure group that opposed his candidacy, but it was not formed of, by or with former POWs. The POWs whose names can be tied to statements seem to have a high opinion of McCains handling of his captivity.

1 minute of searching says you are wrong

"Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain[1] was a 527 Political Action Committee formed in 1997.[2] The group made controversial allegations against John McCain concerning his time as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. The group was founded by Vietnam veterans Jerry Kiley and Ted Sampley.[2]"

Is that not true?

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you're going to troll do better
View Quote

It’s like watching Simple Jack try to wield a lightsaber.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait, is that actually how it happened or is this still speculation?

Yahoo is going to be pissed they didn't use them again.  Regardless, this does actually seem possible.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

@ReservedRealist2

Post or IM the screenshot.
View Quote

Making allegations like that is very serious. He needs to put up evidence or
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Same.
View Quote

Cuz Biden is the most popular president ever  81 million of us voted for him.  His rallies were amazing!

He has been working 24/7 less the 150 vacation days to insure that he is uniting us!
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And you know that because of your extensive experience dealing with National Security warrants and affidavits, or are you baselessly speculating?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an open mind too but they won't let us see the unredacted affidavit so mind is closed. FBI and DOJ are lying thugs.

I hear what you are saying. The affidavit may be being kept sealed because it is bogus bullshit.

On the other hand, it may still be sealed for legitimate purposes.

Everybody is speculating. Nobody knows. At least not my fellow GD shitposters.

The only reason that it is sealed is absolutely not legitimate. That is a 100% certainty.
And you know that because of your extensive experience dealing with National Security warrants and affidavits, or are you baselessly speculating?

I know this because we already have evidence of the corrupt criminals in the FIB seeking FISA warrants using false information and deliberately lying to a FISA court. These corrupt criminals have no compunction at all with lying or fabricating evidence. That is how I know.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

They used the same pattern of leaking information to the media and then using press stories to get judges to sign off on shit in the Russiagate hoax.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They used the same pattern of leaking information to the media and then using press stories to get judges to sign off on shit in the Russiagate hoax.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And nobody but the FBI, the DOJ and (likely) Trump and his lawyers know why, and nobody is releasing any relevant information yet. Everyone in this thread is guessing, mostly based on what they want to be true rather than what they know to be true. In the meantime, Trump is in full-bore, we'll-funded spin mode setting the narrative the way that he wants it to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is so crucial about this raid is something so many try to avoid acknowledging.  

Corruption.  It is on blatant display.

That is, sadly, what this is all about.  It is not about Trump, but rather what has been exposed because of him.  That should be the focus, dealing with what no one truly thought was as bad and deep as it is.

First step is the hardest, everyone needs to acknowledge the truth about this corruption on display.  We are truly looking more and more like a banana republic.  Folks from all parties need to step up and demand we fix it.
I cant remember the last time I heard someone say that. I cant even remember the last time I've seen anyone post that on the net without 20 heckles to follow,.. except on this forum.
The corruption has always existed. The FBI has always been a deeply political organization that targeted civil rights leaders, protestors and other elements that were labeled "undesirable" by the government.  Two things have changed since the FBI started doing this:

1.  They increasingly started targeting right wing organizations instead of left wing organizations. The right was largely ok with the abuses for the first 70 years of the organizations existence because it served their interests.

2.  The internet brought a combination of increased visibility and information into what organizations like the FBI and the National Security apparatus do, and it also brought on a wave of conspiracy theories and bad/malicious reporting about things that are designed to serve various nefarious purposes.

The problem that presents itself now is that we have an organization that has a deep history of bad behavior and abusing people's rights that people are now aware of, but where criticism of that organization is increasingly difficult because of all of the noise and bullshit that is created by forces that exploit people's stupidity and lack of knowledge about the organization. This gives them cover when they are criticized because they can always point to the crazy shit and just play it off and lump the legitimate stuff in with the falsehoods.  As long as people continue to cling to the insane part of the story and deviate from things that can be PROVEN, they will continue to be able to get away with what they are doing.

Yeah. But now they raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

Unlike stocks, past *behavior* is in fact indicative of future behavior. The totally corrupt FIB has been shown to commit perjury and fraud upon multiple courts. There is an implicit guarantee, then, that this one will be just as bogus, hence the reason they want to keep the affidavit covered up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I know this because we already have evidence of the corrupt criminals in the FIB seeking FISA warrants using false information and deliberately lying to a FISA court. These corrupt criminals have no compunction at all with lying or fabricating evidence. That is how I know.
View Quote

Bringing up recent history and other instances when the feds were caught doing flatly illegal shit never seems to move the needle. "Well you don't know that they're doing it this time!"

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

True, and that's the point. Even a lot of so-called conservatives see the entire Republican party as a disaster. A lot of so-called conservatives are left of center, but not full on communists. Problem is, the Republican party has been taken over by the latter and they pushed out the former.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, and that's the point. Even a lot of lefties see the entire Dim party as a disaster. A lot of lefties are left of center, not raging communists. Problem is, the Dim party has been taken over by the latter and they pushed out the former.

A post of yours I finally agree with.

Now do conservatives.

True, and that's the point. Even a lot of so-called conservatives see the entire Republican party as a disaster. A lot of so-called conservatives are left of center, but not full on communists. Problem is, the Republican party has been taken over by the latter and they pushed out the former.

Uh, this makes no sense to me. Is that your point?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Bringing up recent history and other instances when the feds were caught doing flatly illegal shit never seems to move the needle. "Well you don't know that they're doing it this time!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state of cognitive dissonance that many live in is astounding, combine this with a shift in their personal Overton Window is to the point that anything outside of what is the current narrative is “extremism”.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Heck, I’d imagine most Americans look at our two political parties like they do our politicians.

You choose sides because it’s better than not choosing sides. But neither side is on “your side”.

And the tards chastise the thinking adults for calling a spade a spade, and not embracing their warped version of reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck, I’d imagine most Americans look at our two political parties like they do our politicians.

You choose sides because it’s better than not choosing sides. But neither side is on “your side”.

And the tards chastise the thinking adults for calling a spade a spade, and not embracing their warped version of reality.

There is a difference between the "Republicans" that infest DC and the rest of the actual Republicans that make up the party. Trump tapped in to that huge portion of the Republican (and centrist Dims). The anti-DC sentiment is probably as high as it's ever been.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of the stuff the FBI did was worthy of using to wipe your ass with.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do they have 13 year old kids coming up with this shit? First it's Russian hookers peeing on a bed, now it's flushing stuff down the toilet.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m in entire agreement with his opinion. I’ve stated effectively the same thing over and over.

I’m curious to see it parsed by those who believe it legally impossible for a president to mishandle classified information, due to his broad declassification authority
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  I see none of the crew care to address this reasonable view.

I might agree if they hadn't visited him and did the other things they did a couple months before.

This whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test.
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top