Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m going to go ahead and wait another day or so before I get too wound up. The way the reports are going it seems like in another couple of hours there will be reports that Kim has been reanimated as a tiger for a new Netflix original series.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

OMG, if Kim dies now they may blame China
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm going to go ahead and wait another day or so before I get too wound up. The way the reports are going it seems like in another couple of hours there will be reports that Kim has been reanimated as a tiger for a new Netflix original series.
View Quote
Clearly, KJU was killed by that bitch, Carole Baskins.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Interesting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

It'll be spectacular if CNN, NBC etc all completely screwed the pooch on this.  The shit they'll get from Trump alone should be golden.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

If so...that’s what we call a sign.  As a matter of course I don’t wish death on people, but if he does die...I hope things improve in the North.  Wouldn't count on it, though.  They might either take the “Weekend at Bernie’s” route, or that of Punxsutawney Phil (replace him with a body double who starts to only speak Ancient Korean, requiring an “interpreter” who really runs things).  Or just put another Kim in charge...though I doubt a woman will run things.  Their culture is still super male centric.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What if Trump fucks her, gives her an amazing orgasm, and they decide to make North Korea the 51rst state?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true, that sure has the potential to turn into a shitshow pretty fast.

The Nork’s first female leader is waiting in the wings. She looks like she could pick up where her brother left off.

Charming woman, I’m sure.

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/i/2641583256544/2020/1/15832567389184/v1.5/Kim-Jong-Uns-sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-defends-missile-drills.jpg

What if Trump fucks her, gives her an amazing orgasm, and they decide to make North Korea the 51rst state?

"We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Nork’s first female leader is waiting in the wings. She looks like she could pick up where her brother left off.

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/i/2641583256544/2020/1/15832567389184/v1.5/Kim-Jong-Uns-sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-defends-missile-drills.jpg

I could get her off and establish an embassy in Pyongyang.  Not kidding, just send me over with some roses and a Speedo on

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/It_s_Happening_Isn_t_It-117.gif

Not once, has this gif ever been posted, while it was in fact happening. Not ever.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#11]
See...now 2020 is just taunting all of us.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:25:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Damn funny post.  Thank you for this.  

@Layer60
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His sister will be attacking someone every four weeks.

@Layer60

There will be bloodshed
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:25:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not once, has this gif ever been posted, while it was in fact happening. Not ever.
View Quote

There is a first time for everything. Kim Jong Un may really be dead, and we may be witnessing the first domino falling of a major destabilization of Asia.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:27:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully the piece of shit suffers terribly before death and burns in hell for all eternity. Along with anyone else who supports the regime.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There is a first time for everything. Kim Jong Un may really be dead, and we may be witnessing the first domino falling of a major destabilization of Asia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True....but more likely this thread will be on page 87 by the time I wake up and Kim will be doing PSA Videos about washing your hands
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh I wanna see the newscaster lady go all to pieces over this if he croaks.

OTOH, might be an "interesting" time in Korea.
View Quote

Remember its 2020. And 2020 is not fucking around.

War.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll go ahead and tag this with hopes the fat fuck dies painfully, but I'm sure it's bullshit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Chinese Doc OK?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:45:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Chinese Doc OK?
View Quote

Not saying he's dead. But no one will ever hear from him again.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:46:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Katy Perry - Firework (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:47:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There will be bloodshed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
His sister will be attacking someone every four weeks.

@Layer60

There will be bloodshed

What you did there - I seentit!
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#22]
If the Norks really believe that China killed their dear leader, that could have the potential to go quite south.

South enough for the rest of the world to feel compelled to “stand with” China despite the rest of the world being supremely pissed at China right now. Would certainly be providential for them.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Hope we are still on for snow coffee and songbirds tomorrow!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
See...now 2020 is just taunting all of us.
View Quote

I told all three of my kids back in January when the whole 2020 shitshow started that 2020 will be a year that your kids and grand-kids will ask about.

Yep 2020 will be a year to remember.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I wonder if they roll back in her head as she bites you.
View Quote

They'll roll back in her head when I fuck her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Can't help but feel this is bad news...

He is/was the devil we know
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:52:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Let me get this straight...

You are the supreme leader of your own 3rd world shithole country. You fly a doctor in from another 3rd world shithole country. Now you are maybe brain dead, and your trusted propaganda master is looking at taking over your 3rd world shithole country.

The real question is will the sister honor the hospital staff for making her Dear Leader, or execute a whole hospital?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:55:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If the Norks really believe that China killed their dear leader, that could have the potential to go quite south.

South enough for the rest of the world to feel compelled to “stand with” China despite the rest of the world being supremely pissed at China right now. Would certainly be providential for them.

View Quote

Why would the rest of the world get involved, especially on the side of the people that just cost the world trillions?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:57:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's a shame.
View Quote

I actually feel sorry for the guy. I really don't think he's the one really in charge. I think the Norks are a lot like Burma. They've been using him just for show because if you look at the psychology of Kim Jong Un from Switzerland, it seems like he was just your typical tech-head teenager in college. Introverted and just wanted to mess around with video games.

I honestly think someone has had a gun to his head and we need to find out who that is. Someone got tired of him and arranged all of this.

My theory anyways. If he really is a murderous raging psychopath then burn in hell...... but I don't think he is.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He's probably two weeks behind Italy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:02:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I actually feel sorry for the guy. I really don't think he's the one really in charge. I think the Norks are a lot like Burma. They've been using him just for show because if you look at the psychology of Kim Jong Un from Switzerland, it seems like he was just your typical tech-head teenager in college. Introverted and just wanted to mess around with video games.

I honestly think someone has had a gun to his head and we need to find out who that is. Someone got tired of him and arranged all of this.

My theory anyways. If he really is a murderous raging psychopath then burn in hell...... but I don't think he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a shame.

I think the same.

He has a massive opportunity to turn his country around. Take the deal with the USA and it can happen. He knows it, but he's got China as a neighbor and they won't like it one bit.

China probably told him they would find his replacement if he took the USA deal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Kim Jong Un is Kim Jong Ill
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:35:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guess what Motherfucker...
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:43:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

OMG, if Kim dies now they may blame China
View Quote

Who's to know if china didn't do it on purpose if all this is true?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Hoax. I dont see it on any reputable media sites.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:57:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hoax. I dont see it on any reputable media sites.
View Quote

I see what you did there...
CNN fell for another troll.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#40]
In Soviet Russia, if the radio started playing classical music, then something big happened, aka some VIP died.
So for Korea, I wonder if same thing happens.
Otherwise, BAU.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:08:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing will get me to go along with 'standing with' China. Fuck China, I'd root for the North Koreans.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:30:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Impossible, china stopped seeing  new cases of wuflu there's no way a doctor had it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:38:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Front page of CNN now. They broke the story or I’d post a different media source.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9DB634BB-DFAE-4D01-87E3-4E45E73B1D55_jpe-1378196.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/F4246509-814C-4467-A59E-B36940504A8E_png-1378407.JPG

View Quote

Should have flown in some European doctors not Chinese.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:42:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Should have flown in some European doctors not Chinese.
View Quote

Why, China said they beat Covid
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:48:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Party Time - Birds and snow for EVERYONE, on me!!!

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 3:51:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Generals backed by the ChiComs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the possibility that KJU was more of a figurehead than real hands on leader?  Higher up Nork military actually in charge, or party members?

Generals backed by the ChiComs.

His sister is the one making the decisions. He’s just sort of the idiot figurehead. The Generals and elite know the score, something bad happens with the World and they lose their fancy lifestyle or their life.. I think KJU actually wanted to settle things down with the US. I don’t mean that because he is intelligent or an epic leader, but sort of like the slow kid who wants to be friends.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:00:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A surgery? How old is dear leader?
View Quote

He needed surgery a few years ago. His obesity is hard on his body
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:03:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

She's going to have to eat a lot to catch up with her brother
Maybe Oprah can pass along some weight gain tips to her
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Nork's first female leader is waiting in the wings. She looks like she could pick up where her brother left off.

Charming woman, I'm sure.

she probably snuck into Rodmans bed for some snake while he was visiting
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 4:13:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Kim may be an obese diabetic fatass but corona is generally too weak of a cold to kill anyone under 80.  But we still need to crush our economy to fight it.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top