Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The NRA PREMPTIVELY APPROACHED THEM ABOUT IT...
View Quote

Wait. Got a link? I need to see this shitstorm.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nothing has changed braced ARs are being manufactured and sold all day and everywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So when does this new "rule" go into affect?   Are all manufactures supposed to halt sales of braced pistols now?  And the actual braces also?  

So many questions.....

Nothing has changed braced ARs are being manufactured and sold all day and everywhere.

Depends on what the industry thinks. Guess we see if they are not being restocked.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So when does this new "rule" go into affect?   Are all manufactures supposed to halt sales of braced pistols now?  And the actual braces also?  

So many questions.....
View Quote

This is a PROPOSED rule. There is a public comment process that has to be done among the rest of the general rule making process. It will be many months, assuming ATF doesn't shelve this rule after the commentary period like they've done to some past proposed rules, before it would be placed into the federal register and enacted.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can only imagine the mental gymnastics if this was being done under Trump.

Nah,who am I kidding,probably be the same as it was under Bumpstocks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. He isn't wrong, but annoying as fuck.

He enjoys it too as if everyone here supported the bumpstock ban .

I’ll take ‘de facto support’ for 1000 Alex.

Even though the ATF started working on this on trumps watch, I sure am glad that it’s being finalized under Biden’s watch. As a result we have a real chance for the cattle to push back in big numbers on this one.

You would be a better fit at DU considering you only attack the GOP.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They seem to have also been dumping the Polymer80 kits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Midway USA is dumping all their braces with a no return policy. Hmmmm.....????

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022595414?pid=366261

"Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Pistol Braces may not be returned. Defective items must be returned to the manufacture"

That's because bitch-made Larry Potterfield is a weak-kneed duck-hunter Fudd who worships the black boot as it crushes his neck.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm so glad we have the NRA at a time like this.....
View Quote

lol, yeah...

The NRA's almost as much help as used toilet paper.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Texas has a Second Amendment Sanctuary Bill that is about to me signed by the Governor.  So.......FJB and his ATF Brace Rule.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So many questions.....

Even if the rule is put into effect, there will be tons of litigation and likely stays for enforcement.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ooooooh, scary!

870 additional agents are barely a rounding error to police a country this large.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't the ATF just hire 870 new agents?

Ooooooh, scary!

870 additional agents are barely a rounding error to police a country this large.

How many more do they really need to kick in doors per state? Depends on how saucy they feel, I bet they could clear out the country in a matter of years. I mean, all they really need to focus on are the hardcore "gunnuts".

Local LEO might not help them, but do you actually expect them to stop them?

Or not
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even though the ATF started working on this on trumps watch, I sure am glad that it’s being finalized under Biden’s watch. As a result we have a real chance for the cattle to push back in big numbers on this one.

I’d wager that Everyone here agrees biden is a senile child sniffing cock sucker.. at this point do we not expect the democrats to fuck us?  

There is nothing wrong with shining the light on hypocrisy, of which there is no shortage when it comes to the US political paradigm.  I for one revel in shining this light.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The “checklist” is irrational and subjective.  It will be fought, because it is OBVIOUS that it is about banning guns, and nothing else.

Why did the ‘94 AWB make adjustable stocks an “evil” feature?

Because it allowed you to make the weapon SHORTER.

Why does this proposed checklist make adjustable braces an “evil” feature?

Because it allowed you to make the weapon LONGER.

Pistol grips were considered “evil” because it allowed you to “fire from the hip” and “spray bullets.”
View Quote

This needs a test case and for a judge to shove a "capricious enforcement" ruling so far up Chipman's ass that that he can taste the ink on the ruling.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Trying to read everything and I know people don’t want it to go this way, but I assume the proposed rule only applies to braces. If I removed the brace from the buffer tube then it is still a pistol and I would not need to worry about weight, overall length or the scoring system?

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This needs a test case and for a judge to shove a "capricious enforcement" ruling so far up Chipman's ass that that he can taste the ink on the ruling.
View Quote

If Chipman is confirmed, braces will be the very least of your / our concerns ...... unless you were planning on putting a brace on your H&R .410 "Topper", or Remington 700
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If Chipman is confirmed, braces will be the very least of your / our concerns ...... unless you were planning on putting a brace on your H&R .410 "Topper", or Remington 700
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Even if this were to become a thing, I feel like it would only be used against people doing other shit that they get caught doing and everyone else would ignore it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How many more do they really need to kick in doors per state? Depends on how saucy they feel, I bet they could clear out the country in a matter of years. I mean, all they really need to focus on are the hardcore "gunnuts".

Local LEO might not help them, but do you actually expect them to stop them?

Or not
View Quote

Since running operations at all normally requires local assistance, if even one state is serious about not providing help you can remove that 860 as door kickers. Logistics is Hard.

And you are still thinking with 90s gun brain. In 2021 we are the overwhelming majority, and legitimacy collapse logic comes in to the picture: trying to "make an example" doesn't work anymore, they just make more enemies who are more willing to openly defy them.

You should have noticed when conservatives refused to condemn Kyle. The left certainly noticed. It drove them to a level of shrieking terror that is unusual even by their standards.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe not actually supported it,but many made excuses/justifications/defenses for it.

And some of us voiced the concern over that not being the last thing they go after without the need for Congress. And here we are.

Well,here you are,since I don't own a Brace or AR pistol and at this point will comment in favor of the new rules.
View Quote

For everyone here that says join date and post count matter....Here is a perfect example of why they don't. Bc a long time member with 40,000+ posts can spew some stupid bullshit like this.

By all means go join DU, if you aren't already a member(and you probably are and probably have a higher post count), and jerk off about new gun laws there.

On topic, for those of us in states that don't allow NFA stuff, this would be a real kick in the nuts. I have a 300 blackout pistol that I built to get around NY laws and this would negate that. I'm already planning my boating accident if this passes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I believe this rule basically eliminates EVERY brace used on short pistol caliber guns like all B&T, MP5s, MPXs, Scorpions, or Stribogs.

Better start making 16" barreled versions
View Quote

LMAO. nah
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Texas has a Second Amendment Sanctuary Bill that is about to me signed by the Governor.  So.......FJB and his ATF Brace Rule.
View Quote

and that will have ZERO effect if you are charged federally.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only if you ignore every case that doesn't happen because you dramatically complicated enemy operations.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For everyone here that says join date and post count matter....Here is a perfect example of why they don't. Bc a long time member with 40,000+ posts can spew some stupid bullshit like this.

By all means go join DU, if you aren't already a member(and you probably are and probably have a higher post count), and jerk off about new gun laws there.

On topic, for those of us in states that don't allow NFA stuff, this would be a real kick in the nuts. I have a 300 blackout pistol that I built to get around NY laws and this would negate that. I'm already planning my boating accident if this passes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe not actually supported it,but many made excuses/justifications/defenses for it.

And some of us voiced the concern over that not being the last thing they go after without the need for Congress. And here we are.

Well,here you are,since I don't own a Brace or AR pistol and at this point will comment in favor of the new rules.

As long as you don’t get my right to hunt taken away, I could give a fuck about what you do
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trying to read everything and I know people don’t want it to go this way, but I assume the proposed rule only applies to braces. If I removed the brace from the buffer tube then it is still a pistol and I would not need to worry about weight, overall length or the scoring system?

View Quote

Yes. I think you are right I need to read it all also.  But first I need an intelligent comment to the ATF.  A good guideline from one of our attorney friends would sure save some time. wink wink hint hint please.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's because bitch-made Larry Potterfield is a weak-kneed duck-hunter Fudd who worships the black boot as it crushes his neck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Pistol Braces may not be returned. Defective items must be returned to the manufacture"

He needs more room for fishing crap in the warehouse.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Plenty of non compliance in anti 2nd states. Plenty of chances to get royally screwed over by said states if you are caught non compliant.

How many in those states carry there weapons with full cap mags? Throw the AR in the car with some 30+ rd mags and go to the range?
View Quote

You know, until now, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, carguym14, but now I'm convinced you are a computer program designed specifically to slide AR15.com General Discussion.

IT IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PRACTICE NON COMPLIANCE IN MARYLAND FOR HANDGUNS

MD State Police Licensing Portal Guidebook

Here's an image from the guidebook:

And yes, that's an electronic online Form 77R -- many Maryland Gun Stores now have a laptop/tablet specifically devoted just to filling out 77Rs online.

It's basically a ready-made database for Maryland State Police to go through after braced pistols are reclassified by the BATFE.

Maryland made registration mandatory (and background checks by the State Police too, before NICS) in 1966 or so; but it was only for FFL sales.

We got Universal Background Checks (and registration with State Police) for all used sales/transfers of handguns in 1996; and if you move into MD you have like 90 days to register your handguns or face charges.

It's been 25 years since MD got UBC for Handguns. This means outside of some crochety old fudds who were already collecting revolvers 40 years ago....

The majority of modern handguns are now known and registered with MD State Police.

Braced Pistols in Rifle Calibers did not become a "thing" until well after 1996; so there's pretty much almost no way for them to be "off the books".

EDIT: The example of Maryland is why they want Universal Background Checks to go national; so that they can capture that huge market of firearms "on paper" in 4473s, which no doubt will soon at some point be mandated to be electronic (no more paper); since it makes banning things so much easier...
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As long as you don’t get my right to hunt taken away, I could give a fuck about what you do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe I'll have NOLO file an ADA Lawsuit.

I'm in a wheelchair now. Carrying a 20" AR would be difficult.

Joe wants to threaten me with Federal Prison or Taxation with one year disarmed waiting on the stamp because of my disability.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You know, until now, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, carguym14, but now I'm convinced you are a computer program designed specifically to slide AR15.com General Discussion.

IT IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PRACTICE NON COMPLIANCE IN MARYLAND FOR HANDGUNS

https://i.imgur.com/sDVfxd7.png

And yes, that's an electronic online Form 77R -- many Maryland Gun Stores now have a laptop/tablet specifically devoted just to filling out 77Rs online.

It's basically a ready-made database for Maryland State Police to go through after braced pistols are reclassified by the BATFE.

Maryland made registration mandatory (and background checks by the State Police too, before NICS) in 1966 or so; but it was only for FFL sales.

We got Universal Background Checks (and registration with State Police) for all used sales/transfers of handguns in 1996; and if you move into MD you have like 90 days to register your handguns or face charges.

It's been 25 years since MD got UBC for Handguns. This means outside of some crochety old fudds who were already collecting revolvers 40 years ago....

The majority of modern handguns are now known and registered with MD State Police.

Braced Pistols in Rifle Calibers did not become a "thing" until well after 1996; so there's pretty much almost no way for them to be "off the books".

EDIT: The example of Maryland is why they want Universal Background Checks to go national; so that they can capture that huge market of firearms "on paper" in 4473s, which no doubt will soon at some point be mandated to be electronic (no more paper); since it makes banning things so much easier...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Plenty of non compliance in anti 2nd states. Plenty of chances to get royally screwed over by said states if you are caught non compliant.

How many in those states carry there weapons with full cap mags? Throw the AR in the car with some 30+ rd mags and go to the range?

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Maybe I'll have NOLO file an ADA Lawsuit.

I'm in a wheelchair now. Carrying a 20" AR would be difficult.

Joe wants to threaten me with Federal Prison or Taxation with one year disarmed waiting on the stamp because of my disability.
View Quote

Thats really not how the ADA works...... taking that route is a dead end / waste of time

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’d wager that Everyone here agrees biden is a senile child sniffing cock sucker.. at this point do we not expect the democrats to fuck us?  

There is nothing wrong with shining the light on hypocrisy, of which there is no shortage when it comes to the US political paradigm.  I for one revel in shining this light.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure make a great chearleader for the guy! Just keep regurgitating the same old tired shit that is irrelevant and meaningless now. We have been dealt the cards we have and must play with that hand at this point. For the last two years of my dads life, he just kept repeating the same old shit regarding politics that was long over with... it was the past. Senility shows itself in such ways.
Everyone just started ingnoring him... so on the rare occassion he did have something to add to a conversation, it would go unheard.... that's what will happen here to a few of you for the same reason. People will -- and should -- just roll right past certain people that just repeat tired crap.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They put them down for one point because they are less conducive to genuine braced usage than, say, a reflex sight. LPVOs and magnifiers, on the other hand, are de facto impossible to use effectively from a braced stance (vs shouldered) due to eye relief requirements. There is a certain logic in the madness, in other words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet they included flip up sights because of the multitude of pistols coming with MBUS sights. Cheap and light weight, so ATF figured to include them.

They put them down for one point because they are less conducive to genuine braced usage than, say, a reflex sight. LPVOs and magnifiers, on the other hand, are de facto impossible to use effectively from a braced stance (vs shouldered) due to eye relief requirements. There is a certain logic in the madness, in other words.

What if its a RMR it can be used all the way out like a standard pistol hold.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#33]
AFT really hates KAK designs.  The "Fin-type" get's dinged 2 in "Stabilizing Brace" mod/cfg and 2 in "Stabilizing support" for no strap, 1 in attachment method by name (KAK-type) and 2 in length of pull > 11.5 inches. For a total of 7!  A strap will reduce that to a 3...???.  I would not trust any AFT agent to judge a KAK braced pistol.

Also, I don't understand "rifle type sights".  I can shoot an AR pistol with a large rear aperture.  I thought we were just going to judge these on the merits of shouldering. AFT is going for the fences and thinking "one handed" pistols AGAIN!!. Stupid SOB AFT.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah.

Best part is, the MD Democrats tried to pass a Long Gun Qualification License (aka FOID for long guns) on top of the Handgun Qualification License they introduced in 2013.

Around 2013 is when the Form 77R became electronic as well.

Basically, the Democrats want every gun sold in Maryland to be registered with the State police, in an easily searchable, indexable electronic database.

I wonder why...
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

hey, count me in as a computer program design to slide the forums.  I think you should not comply too.  [ETA for COC compliance] do what you need to do  

FUCK the king bruh
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The “checklist” is irrational and subjective.  It will be fought, because it is OBVIOUS that it is about banning guns, and nothing else.

Why did the ‘94 AWB make adjustable stocks an “evil” feature?

Because it allowed you to make the weapon SHORTER.

Why does this proposed checklist make adjustable braces an “evil” feature?

Because it allowed you to make the weapon LONGER.

Pistol grips were considered “evil” because it allowed you to “fire from the hip” and “spray bullets.”
View Quote

That last bit never made sense to me, but Common sense has no place in Government Controls of free men.

Semi-pistol grip weapons function just fine at waist level.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
AFT really hates KAK designs.  The "Fin-type" get's dinged 2 in "Stabilizing Brace" mod/cfg and 2 in "Stabilizing support" for no strap, 1 in attachment method by name (KAK-type) and 2 in length of pull > 11.5 inches. For a total of 7!  A strap will reduce that to a 3...???.  I would not trust any AFT agent to judge a KAK braced pistol.

Also, I don't understand "rifle type sights".  I can shoot an AR pistol with a large rear aperture.  I thought we were just going to judge these on the merits of shouldering. AFT is going for the fences and thinking "one handed" pistols AGAIN!!. Stupid SOB AFT.
View Quote

If a Shockwave came with a proper strap, it could get reduced to 3 in section two.
In section three, it would still get hit with Attachment type and LOP for 3 points, but again...if it had come with a proper strap, that would be it.
At that point, you could slide by if you had just a red dot.

I actually just figured out the (some) of the sight stuff.  I was originally thinking that it was Red Dot "plus" other options.  But now I see that just a red dot by itself in 0 points.   I've already started looking at shotgun ghost ring sights on pic rails....just to see what what else can get through.

Oddly enough, the KAK shockwave already had an ATF Approval letter without a strap.  Wonder how they square that?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Him and Honda both.  

I started a thread about this last week or so, and he was the first to post with a sarcastic remark with Muh Bumpstocks  and Orange Man Bad.  Called both out but got a CoC and warning.  I'm tired of their bullshit in derailing very critical threads and mods just letting them do it.

View Quote

I started a thread last week and he was the first to post and derail the thread.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative,I am a meat popsicle.

We had (they still have) the same shit in NY. Didn't mean I didn't have off book handguns.
Didn't take the risk of carrying,but had no problems shooting them on my own property.

No doubt that complete registration/control is the end game,which is why it's important to try and gain ground when the Republicans are in power,vs losing more ground. I voted for Trump for that exact reason,and got fucked over within his first 2 years,compared to being fine thru obamas 8 years.

Most of you are too invested in the whole "Team R no matter what",that you can't see (or don't want to see) them fucking us over.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yes. I think you are right I need to read it all also.  But first I need an intelligent comment to the ATF.  A good guideline from one of our attorney friends would sure save some time. wink wink hint hint please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure but you get points just for the type of receiver extension, sights, weight, etc. so it seems a braceless pistol could be a rifle.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Best option is to stop it from ever passing.

Call / write your reps, donate to gun orgs, tell your friends to call / write, write reps from other states, notify media orgs, etc. The more attention this gets the less likely it will get passed, atf hates public attention called to their mind changing on a whim.  Writing and calling has blocked atf from implementing rule changes several times in the past.  Push all angles,  freedom, secondamendment,  even disability, why democrats hate crippled people ?? Hopefully get Democrat groups on board as well to help make noise, as even those dick sucks like owning braces weapons as well.

Get moving people !
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’re not the only vendor dumping braces right now.  

No one wants to get stuck with dead inventory.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Call / write your reps, donate to gun orgs, tell your friends to call / write, write reps from other states, notify media orgs, etc. The more attention this gets the less likely it will get passed, atf hates public attention called to their mind changing on a whim.  Writing and calling has blocked atf from implementing rule changes several times in the past.

Get moving people !
View Quote

Just received a canned Pro 2A email in response from my critter. Doubt his intern or whatever actually read it. Good luck getting the GOP to fight this bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I actually just figured out the (some) of the sight stuff.  I was originally thinking that it was Red Dot "plus" other options.  But now I see that just a red dot by itself in 0 points.   I've already started looking at shotgun ghost ring sights on pic rails....just to see what what else can get through.

Oddly enough, the KAK shockwave already had an ATF Approval letter without a strap.  Wonder how they square that?
View Quote

I am wondering if a CSAT rear sight would be a rifle sight or a pistol sight.  It's all bullshit and we now have a couple of "thangs" to complain about in our comment.

(1) rifle sights?
(2) KAK shockwave dinged twice for no strap?
(3) ATF approval letter of shockwave with no strap?

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/195/24fe070b7b4d5e683a36a1e4a80f73fb_jpg-1971600.JPG
The 0-200 aperture works just fine at arm's length.

Kharn
View Quote

Sure.  But I don't need convincing.  The courts do.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This is the exact definition given by ATF head nominee Chipman (may he reap what he's sown).  He sat in front of a Senate hearing and said any rifle with a caliber greater than .22 with a detachable magazine in his eyes is an assault rifle.
View Quote

So he's cool with 5.45 rifles?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#47]
So if I assume the Tailhook Mod 1 and Mod 1 C are good to go (maybe).....they really do make a lot of this ruling stupid anyway.

LOP on just a bare buffer tube is about 10.2" inches (0 points).
A Mod1/C would be attached to a non adjustable pistol tube (0 points).

That would give you three points worth of accessories to add.    BUIS (1), along with either a bipod (2), 3x multiplier (2), or Handstop (2).
Red Dots by themselves are 0 points.

Or

Run a Law Folder (2) on a non adjustable pistol tube (0).
This pushes LOP out to be about 11.4 (1)
Red Dot is still 0.

Sooooo....
I guess I'll take my 7.5" .300blk with a Law Folder.....dump the handstop, dump the MBUS, and swap the SBA3 for a Mod 1/C.   I already have a piece of 3 slot pic rail at 3:00 so I can quickly add my Streamlight TLR1-HL.  I guess I'll add another piece of rail at 6:00 as far out as possible....just in case I want to light there instead.

Of course, a piece of 3 slot pic rail at 6:00 at the end of the MLok rail would also give me warning when my finger was getting close to the edge.  Could always add a bit of rail ladder cover to the pice of pic rail avoid too much cheese grater.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the odds of you being charged federally go down drastically if the local cops and DAs aren't cooperating with the feds.

As mentioned above, it's difficult for them to run operations effectively without local cooperation. And most charges for this stuff result from stops and arrests for other stuff.

Nullification is the best tool in the toolbox short of court action.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:54:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Call / write your reps, donate to gun orgs, tell your friends to call / write, write reps from other states, notify media orgs, etc. The more attention this gets the less likely it will get passed, atf hates public attention called to their mind changing on a whim.  Writing and calling has blocked atf from implementing rule changes several times in the past.  Push all angles,  freedom, secondamendment,  even disability, why democrats hate crippled people ?? Hopefully get Democrat groups on board as well to help make noise, as even those dick sucks like owning braces weapons as well.

Get moving people !
View Quote

Already been contacting my reps.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

We had (they still have) the same shit in NY. Didn't mean I didn't have off book handguns.
Didn't take the risk of carrying,but had no problems shooting them on my own property.

No doubt that complete registration/control is the end game,which is why it's important to try and gain ground when the Republicans are in power,vs losing more ground. I voted for Trump for that exact reason,and got fucked over within his first 2 years,compared to being fine thru obamas 8 years.

Most of you are too invested in the whole "Team R no matter what",that you can't see (or don't want to see) them fucking us over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.

A lot of these people wailing about their confirmation bias being destroyed are the same people who were screeching  ‘well it was a skirt around the LaW anyways’ ‘it was only a matter of time’ or ‘I kill shit at 1000 yards’... not that very long ago.  What’s interesting is that I haven’t seen any of these comments now that it’s the other team going in raw.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top