Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's currently illegal for any Federal agency to keep a list of the firearms a person has. Biden would have to go through Congress for that
View Quote

It is currently against the constitution to infringe on the right to have and bear arms, in other words it is illegal to infringe on said right but the government is doing it. Do you think and illegal list is not beyond their lust for power?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
At least one of you turds will register, mark my words.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's currently illegal for any Federal agency to keep a list of the firearms a person has. Biden would have to go through Congress for that
View Quote

It is also illegal for any aspect of the federal government to forbid the ownership of weapons.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Once they get the guns, we know what comes next!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny how many here bury their hand in the sand and say nope it is not going to happen...it can't happen.

Yet would gladly send in $200 for a "Feature" such as a suppressor or a SBR. If you think this will not pass you are fooling yourself. We operate on a common law system, and precedent has already been established that a "feature" of a firearm can be put on the list. "High Capacity" and "Semi Auto" are just a "feature".

I can hear the SCOUS opinion now..."The USG is not infringing on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The government is merely adding additional features to the list of  items currently covered under the NFA which has a well established precedence and acceptance among the firearm community."
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#8]
So if a person was to decline to participate in this scheme, would the penalties for non compliance be equal to the penalties for drilling a third hole? Because at that point some people might be inclined to say fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Not me of course, I think guns are icky and gross.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any President that tries that and his party would lose big in 2022 & 24.
View Quote

Not any more
Our elections are as legitimate as ones in best korea or saddams iraq, or cuba now

What American lack is a leader (or leaders) who will or can be the next George Washington circa 1775 to 1782, and lead a ragtag militia and small group of more professional volunteers
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Such an action would require a law passed by the Congress.

If they don't take the Senate and then either have a filibuster proof majority or abolish the filibuster it will not pass.  

If it does pass into law it would have to be upheld by the Supreme Court, which it wouldn't be unless they pack the Court.  

That is pie in the sky #$%* for them and if they come right out of the gate with that they're going to use up a lot of political capital in a highly divisive fight during a highly partisan environment going into a midterm election that will be very difficult for them already.  

What you're looking at is the Biden Administration asking for the world in the hopes that the Republicans who have no backbone will compromise and be able to sell their constituents on accepting some "common sense" gun control measures.  Pretty classic negotiation strategy, but it's not going to work.

We can hold out until 2022 at which point we'll have the Senate for certain and most likely the House of Representatives back, which at that point there is just no chance an AWB of that like gets out of committee.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So if a person was to decline to participate in this scheme, would the penalties for non compliance be equal to the penalties for drilling a third hole? Because at that point some people might be inclined to say fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Not me of course, I think guns are icky and gross.
View Quote

Same logic if I'm gonna get the same felony for an arm brace on my pistol...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't have a problem with his plan,,,as long as he puts the Post Office in charge .
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorry, but my ancestors taught me all I need to know about what happens when we give up our guns to them.

Fuck that.
View Quote
Trust the government they said. We'll take care of you and give you land they said. Lay down your arms they said. Thanks for the death march, assholes. Never again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Maybe once, but not anymore buddy.  Think again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe once, but not anymore buddy.  Think again.

Yup, it ain't the fucking 90s anymore son. Import the world for cheaper labor and don't be surprised when they bring their anti-gun politics with them. Pat Buchanan, et al. were right, we're fucked.

The last decade has proven there is no magic gun and there is no magic dirt.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I guess I’ll just meet them at my front door. ??
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not if the elections are rigged AGAIN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if the elections are rigged AGAIN.

And if they aren’t, do you really think a Republican president would repeal such an EO?  
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#19]
We are not England.
We are not Australia.
We are not New Zealand.
We are not Canada.

What we are is fed up with this motherfucking shit, and fed up people aren't inclined to nicely go along to get along.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#20]
no and no...oh and fuck off too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Liberaltarians and Never_Trumpers... bigger retards than Antifa and BLM could dream of being.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But duh bumpstocks

Well done never trumpers!

Liberaltarians and Never_Trumpers... bigger retards than Antifa and BLM could dream of being.

but but but they made a principled stand against statism.  how is this possible.

and orangeman tweeted mean things.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha, Ha, not when they are stealing elections through Fraud and no one seems to care.  

As far as Biden and the guns go, the 2nd Amendment says otherwise assholes so fuck off.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Sold all of them using “gun show loophole”. Sorry.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sold all of them using “gun show loophole”. Sorry.
View Quote

Whaddya, afraid of boat rides?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#25]
After the explosion of black rifles, accessories, gaming and ccw before and since 2004, combined with radical leftists threatening, attacking, looting and burning down and terrorizing neighborhoods, something tells me that it would be a fools errand for them to attempt to any large scale gun control efforts on the federal level. If they do, along with the other crazy shit they talk about such as adding supreme court justices to rubber stamp their agenda, it wont be time to bury or turn in your guns.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Allow me to counter with the following. I keep my guns and do nothing and in return I’ll mail the government one hobo’s dick cheese. Fuck off I don’t comply with Unconstitutional Nazi Bullshit.

Come kill me and take them. That’s what it’s gonna take.
View Quote

Reading through this thread until..

Attachment Attached File

Hahaha. Bravo, sir.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Since .gov is shitting on FOPA, does this mean we don’t have to worry about the Hughes amendment any longer?
View Quote

Drill press go brrrrrr
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#29]
REGISTER THIS !

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I have a lot of doubts about how they would be able to implement this if it was able to be passed into law and if it survived the many court challenges it would generate. The ATF struggles to process the number of NFA forms it's getting now and there's no way they could ramp up to process millions of stamps even if they had a few years. How are they going to find a feasible way to stamp magazines with no serial numbers as well? They'd also have to deal with mass non compliance in the form of civil disobedience and red states declaring themselves 2A sanctuaries too.

I hate the idea of FJB's whole gun control plan but it seems like they are really swinging for the fences on this and hoping beyond hope, these people are professional liars and they lie to their own constituents and to the rest of us too....
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#32]
There are in fact 3 options.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Line in the sand

Come and get them motherfucker
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#34]
The tree of liberty is......
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sorry, but my ancestors taught me all I need to know about what happens when we give up our guns to them.

Fuck that.
View Quote

History, has repeatedly taught anyone paying attention that lesson.

So yeah Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Assuming there was integrity in the electoral system.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Sounds like I might be able get something for those old crappy barrels and uppers after all. The island of misfit parts may find a home after all.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The tree of liberty is......
View Quote

Thirsty.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#41]
How is this news to anybody? It was on his fucking website for the whole campaign! The apathy on the right is infuriating.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't know.  I've been mulling over the possibility that ATF might do a power grab.  They are getting ready to declare AR-style pistols AOW's without Congress, why not just declare semi-autos NFA items?  I'm not a legal expert but I kind of don't see what's there to stop them if they do what they want without regard to the law.
View Quote

Exactly. Bumpstocks were “made” into machine guns and they can be put on semi autos so, semi autos are just constructive possession, ergo, they’re machine guns. Pretty simple logic.../s/
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How is this news to anybody? It was on his fucking website for the whole campaign! The apathy on the right is infuriating.
View Quote

Again, not news to me (the OP of this thread).

It is, however, the first time I've heard a mainstream "news" source report on it. This is signalling that Biden plans to go forward with his radical plan and it was more than a campaign promise.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Come get them. I will be nice. Promise
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#45]
HEY Bidet!

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Soon, the loony democrats will learn the 2nd Amendment isn't about duck hunting!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Come get them. I will be nice. Promise
View Quote

They are not going to come get em. You will be the last owner of the stuff you have. No legal transfer to anybody. That is the plan, not confiscation. The next generation will be unarmed against a tyrannical govt. And a whole shit ton of gun owners are going to go along with it as long as they get to keep what they have.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i am in favor of a third position
View Quote

Quoted:
If I'm gonna register them I'm drilling that 3rd hole right after.
View Quote

theres gonna be a run on drill presses at harbor frieght
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Soon, the loony democrats will learn the 2nd Amendment isn't about duck hunting!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/271112/waynelapierrenamebeing_called_jpg-1698270.JPG

That shitstain is self pollinating at the thought of a Bidet presidency.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top