Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any President that tries that and his party would lose big in 2022 & 24.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Let me get this straight:

They stole an election.

They're going to take your guns.

And you think they'll "lose big in 2022 and 2024"?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And how long does the BATFE keep 4473s on file?
View Quote

20 years.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-long-are-licensees-required-maintain-atf-forms-4473
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Im sorry, I didn't hear 'turn em in or register them'.  I heard 'use em or lose em'.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's currently illegal for any Federal agency to keep a list of the firearms a person has. Biden would have to go through Congress for that
View Quote

Thank goodness they can't make a list of the machine guns! Americans would never stand for such a thing! It'd be an instant revolution if they ever tried!! My trigger finger is getting itchy at even the thought!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Im sorry, I didn't hear 'turn em in or register them'.  I heard 'use em or lose em'.
View Quote

It's a dangerous zero sum game they're trying to play.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#7]
There are more than 2 options

I choose the one not listed
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#8]
There would be alot of Waco and Ruby Ridges hopefully the assholes who voted for biden get to foot the bill for the damages and mayhem that his tyranny will cause hundreds of billions of dollars in expenses.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The ATF & Federal Government can blow me
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
20 years.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-long-are-licensees-required-maintain-atf-forms-4473
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how long does the BATFE keep 4473s on file?
20 years.

That is for licensees that stay in business. 4473's turned in to the BATFE live forever. Every dealer I ever bought something from went out of business before the 20 year mark on my purchase so those forms are in WV.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll take option 3
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

20 years.

View Quote

LOL is that what you think? They've maintained records going all the way back to 1934, NFA or not.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]
If I owned any guns I wouldn't turn them or register them. Biden can fuck off with that noise.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Stop posting this drivel, if you wanna cower like a sheep fine but don't advertise it to others
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

WRONG.  If they get away with stealing this election, they will just routinely steal all elections in the future.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

If it's time to turn em in it's time to use em .
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's currently illegal for any Federal agency to keep a list of the firearms a person has. Biden would have to go through Congress for that
View Quote

Democrats care about the law now?  When did that occur?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

They don’t have to win. Just have to cheat and steal the election.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their not going to loose with all their cheating
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like it will be option 3 then.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Supposedly that is the law but every 4473 from defunct dealers winds up in West Virginia. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you honestly believe those forms have not been OCR'd and entered into a secret database known only to the few agents working there and sworn, on penalty of suspicious death (Arkancide), to keep mum about. The moment legislation passes authorizing a federal database of all firearms, the BATFE will "miraculously" unveil a database developed in a mere 24 hours Then it is just a matter of gathering up those 4473 in active dealers hands that have not already been photocopied under the guise of "routine audits".

Perhaps the aluminum foil hat is a bit too tight but I cannot imagine they are just letting all those 4473's sit around in a warehouse gathering dust. Especially with all of that "valuable" information waiting to be gleaned.
View Quote

They are actually boxed up collecting dust in CONEX boxes in Martinsburg......have been for years.

All you guys talking about "databases", 4473's, "registries" need to do a bit of research .......

The FOPA specifically allows the NFRTR database......limited to Title-2 weapons.

4473 Storage/retention requirements for Title-1 firearms are spelled out in the SORN (system of records notice)....... It's law to protect PPI info on federal forms......creating a database from the information, without a specific, detailed use/purpose, is illegal under fed law.....believe what you like, but that currently isn't happening.

If a certain class/type/named firearm is reclassified as Title-2, then the game changes, and suddenly "routine disclosure" of info between agencies becomes something different........as well as personal and specific

A handshake and "thanks" with a Non-FFL is my normal 4473 "procedure"

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Gee and I thought Biden was, by his own account, going to be the President to unite us all in peace and harmony while unicorns f_rt rainbows Silly me

If one is looking for any kind of hard numbers as to what compliance would look like they need look no further than the blue states of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. New York and Connecticut implemented bans and mandatory registration after Sandy Hook, all completely constitutional according to their respective Federal Circus Courts. Compliance in both states was estimated to be 1% at best. In New York, the registrations appeared to be mostly the personally owned MSR's of police officers.

Then New Jersey passed a possession ban on standard capacity magazines requiring them to be disposed of or turned in. IIRC, statewide, one was turned in to a law enforcement agency.

I can only imagine what the numbers will look like in red states with a strong respect for the 2A and a history of gun ownership. Compliance numbers on the order of a fraction of 1%?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#24]
No.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#25]
What would KYLE do.

If I was Kyle I would still be in jail because i would have double tapped Bicep guy and the guy behind him and the guy behind me with the club.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Snort....

Be careful what you wish for
Pedo Joe.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Mass non compliance followed by ;)
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#28]
By god, ban me if you feel you must.

BUT, if you criminalize property I've owned for decades.    If having that thing makes me a criminal....

... then not only will I not turn it in, but I will also modify that thing to its highest level of functionality.

May as well be hanged for "for a sheep as for a lamb" and all that.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Gee and I thought Biden was, by his own account, going to be the President to unite us all in peace and harmony while unicorns f_rt rainbows Silly me

If one is looking for any kind of hard numbers as to what compliance would look like they need look no further than the blue states of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. New York and Connecticut implemented bans and mandatory registration after Sandy Hook, all completely constitutional according to their respective Federal Circus Courts. Compliance in both states was estimated to be 1% at best. In New York, the registrations appeared to be mostly the personally owned MSR's of police officers.

Then New Jersey passed a possession ban on standard capacity magazines requiring them to be disposed of or turned in. IIRC, statewide, one was turned in to a law enforcement agency.

I can only imagine what the numbers will look like in red states with a strong respect for the 2A and a history of gun ownership. Compliance numbers on the order of a fraction of 1%?
View Quote

That's the problem.  It doesn't matter if you comply or not.  If you get caught with them, you'll face the penalties.  It doesn't matter if you own them if you can't or won't use them.  Slowly, over time, people will get arrested and end up as the subject of a GD thread.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#30]
It'd be hard for law enforcement to conduct gun confiscations if they are REALLY busy with higher priority calls.  LOTS of higher priority calls.  "For God's sake!  They're looting the Food King!"
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I am going to go with option 3

Fuck you and fuck you
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Hmm...no
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
LOL

It is a hill a lot of us are prepared to die on. I would hate to be a cop in this time.
View Quote

You won't be alone on that hill.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It was a Fox News report in the commercial break a few minutes before Rush starts. --Ya, ya, Fox sucks, we all know.

In it, the reporter stated that Biden's gun control plan will give "certain semi-automatic gun owners" two options, register them with the government or sell them to the government.

Here it comes.

(Looking for a story but can't find it on Fox).
View Quote

Make me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It'd be hard for law enforcement to conduct gun confiscations if they are REALLY busy with higher priority calls.  LOTS of higher priority calls.  "For God's sake!  They're looting the Food King!"
View Quote

But good gun owners are a higher priority than rioters.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes they are. Simply because they have much more that can be stolen. And the crony DAs would love to confiscate not only the guns, but any and all property as well. Rioting bums don't have much in terms of a home, car, money. And they are a great example of why no effort is being made to arrest them . They have nothing of real value that the government wants.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely but but Animal House!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Massive non-compliance.  Let me repeat that:

Massive Non-compliance.
View Quote

Shall not be infringed
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Guys who keep posting the dropped in the lake or sold them etc.
Now is the time to cut the crap and stand up and say no.  We all need to be the first guy to do it.
No more appeasement no more cowering down pretending that your being left alone.   I believe in the Constitution and it’s not criminal to stand up for yourself.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Fairly well written. Good job. But you forget one thing. All it takes is an active shooter situation in the first couple months of his reign, and they will pass anything they want. Let no tragedy go to waste.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Such an action would require a law passed by the Congress.

If they don't take the Senate and then either have a filibuster proof majority or abolish the filibuster it will not pass.  

If it does pass into law it would have to be upheld by the Supreme Court, which it wouldn't be unless they pack the Court.  

That is pie in the sky #$%* for them and if they come right out of the gate with that they're going to use up a lot of political capital in a highly divisive fight during a highly partisan environment going into a midterm election that will be very difficult for them already.  

What you're looking at is the Biden Administration asking for the world in the hopes that the Republicans who have no backbone will compromise and be able to sell their constituents on accepting some "common sense" gun control measures.  Pretty classic negotiation strategy, but it's not going to work.

We can hold out until 2022 at which point we'll have the Senate for certain and most likely the House of Representatives back, which at that point there is just no chance an AWB of that like gets out of committee.  

Fairly well written. Good job. But you forget one thing. All it takes is an active shooter situation in the first couple months of his reign, and they will pass anything they want. Let no tragedy go to waste.

This was their plan with the massacre in Vegas, except Hillary failed to win the election, and the corrupt federal agency running the scheme forgot to call off the operation.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Please dont make me a criminal!
You wouldn't like me as one.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#43]
most of us are over 50.. just sayin'
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

And to ban bump stocks too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Don’t give a shit what he says. He isn’t president.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Ain't gonna happen.  They have extremists just like we do and they have to play to them to get them engaged.

They barely got the 94 ban passed and it got watered down AND had an expiration to get it done.  Fast forward and MSRs are everywhere.  The toothpaste is out of the tube.  Sandyhook was a holy prize to those twisted fucks and they didn't even get close.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#47]
The 2nd is not about hunting deer.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:10:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the Republicans would promise to do something about it, would get elected and do nothing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#50]
They fear China!  China has approx 3 million soldiers.  MAGA!
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top