Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He probably didn’t want to have to clean the splooge out of his breathalyzer….
View Quote

Ewwwwwww!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Meanwhile cop sits on his ass when 10,000,000 illegals crossed in the past 3 years.
View Quote

Local cops can enforce federal laws? LOL
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:49:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel safer already
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:59:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meanwhile cop sits on his ass when 10,000,000 illegals crossed in the past 3 years.

They don't, that's why you can show any cop your Glock with a wish auto switch and they can't do anything
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is he a mod?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cop reminds me of a certain arfcom member.

DUI in a parked car, really keeping the streets safe officer.

Is he a mod?

On the advice of my counsel I plead the fifth
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
passenger was like "Thanks officer cockblock"
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Get caught fucking in a car, it really helps to not be intoxicated.

View Quote

Or underaged.

Or a prostitute.

Some states are weird about and it and charge people with lewd conduct making them registered sex offenders.

Have sex with your girlfriend in the car in the bar parking lot is fine, same guy masterbates in the same car in the same parking lot he goes to prison?

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:17:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Snagging a bro outside the bar is slutty.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They don't, that's why you can show any cop your Glock with a wish auto switch and they can't do anything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can arrest you for possession of a machine gun IF there is a state law prohibiting them. They cannot arrest you for violating federal law.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone have her Instagram ?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
right after highschool me and a girlfriend pulled into a culdesac way out in the middle of nowhere in dripping springs...only one driveway and we thought we were out of sight of the house so we were good...

had no idea the sheriff lived there.....or that he was home....or that he saw my truck pull up and park...

he laughed at us and told us to leave
View Quote

That,  

Are you here by your own volition ma’am?
Are you young man? (that usually got a laugh)
ok, move along and let’s not trespass again tonight
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Or underaged.

Or a prostitute.

Some states are weird about and it and charge people with lewd conduct making them registered sex offenders.

Have sex with your girlfriend in the car in the bar parking lot is fine, same guy masterbates in the same car in the same parking lot he goes to prison?

View Quote

One is associated with being a weirdo and a deviate and one is associated with being awesome.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#14]
She's hot, that arrest is bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Seems like getting it on in a Mustang front seat would be........awkward and a bit difficult?
View Quote

Not at 21
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Caught many in that situation, never ripped any asses for it or made arrests.  
View Quote

I was caught in that situation at 17, cop laughed, and said have a nice night.

I had to bust up 2 teenagers having sex in our company parking lot mid-day, after several employees reported it.
Knocked on window, pointed out the security cameras, asked em to go somewhere else.
No big deal.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You can thank sue happy lawyers for arrests like these. Once an officer has contact with an inebriated person in control of a motor vehicle,  anything that person does with that motor vehicle  while inebriated afterwards the officer is held liable for "Not doing Something" about "it".
View Quote

Yep. I was nice once and let a guy get an Uber. I had to respond to the accident 45 minutes later when he went back and got his car and drove directly into a light pole and killed power to an apartment complex. I think about all the people I’ve had to tell their family is dead because of some drunk. Now I can get in trouble for NOT doing something? Sorry. Jail. You can thank the lawyers and fellow citizens who created this mess.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#18]
The SOB forgot to write a seatbelt ticket.  Screw back the blue.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not at 21
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like getting it on in a Mustang front seat would be........awkward and a bit difficult?

Not at 21

Exactly. They're plenty supple at 21. But, I'd guess there's probably more 35-50 year old women getting shagged in vehicles in bar parking lots than there are young supple ones. They probably have trouble explaining all the bruises and aches and pains to their hubbies the next day...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Drunk sex..... Its like pushing rope for me. Damn whisky dick!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yep. I was nice once and let a guy get an Uber. I had to respond to the accident 45 minutes later when he went back and got his car and drove directly into a light pole and killed power to an apartment complex. I think about all the people I’ve had to tell their family is dead because of some drunk. Now I can get in trouble for NOT doing something? Sorry. Jail. You can thank the lawyers and fellow citizens who created this mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can thank sue happy lawyers for arrests like these. Once an officer has contact with an inebriated person in control of a motor vehicle,  anything that person does with that motor vehicle  while inebriated afterwards the officer is held liable for "Not doing Something" about "it".

Just arrest everyone in a bar or liquor store  

It’s for the children.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Exactly. They're plenty supple at 21. But, I'd guess there's probably more 35-50 year old women getting shagged in vehicles in bar parking lots than there are young supple ones. They probably have trouble explaining all the bruises and aches and pains to their hubbies the next day...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It’s for the children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s for the children.

Apply your logic to guns. If you don’t see the issue with drunks and cars you’re an idiot. It’s about individual action not possession.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Those cops did NOT have to arrest that gal.  I couldn't live with my conscience knowing I potentially ruined someone's life over such bullshit.  And WTF was up with the "pics for the sarge"?  Perverts.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#26]
not reading in 5-pages to say "Wow, I feel safer already"
cops like that are the kids who were the last on the bench when they picked ball teams on the schoolground
hope you're proud of yourself, little man
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you're over the limit or the cops think you are and in possession of a vehicle and the keys you can get a DWI.
You will lose the case if the DA/CA decides to go forward with the matter. Keys, car and you is all that matters.
THe messing around in the car is nothing
View Quote
and that is complete bullshit, one of our employees had a long day at work and had a couple beers at dinner so he climbed into the back of the company van and was sleeping it off instead of driving home. Don't know why but cops show up about an hour later and drag him out and he blows .081 which AK treats breathalyzers as infallible so they haul his ass to jail. Yea he had the keys in his pocket, would it have made any difference if he tossed them on the roof? fuck no, what incentive is there to do the right thing? I would just drive home if that is how it works.

BTW some of us are entirely capable of driving after drinking, I drove everyone everywhere, no drinks or 12, over 30 years with no tickets, didn't cause any wrecks never went  into the ditch or swerved offline and I saw plenty of cops and fucked around in bar parking lots with various female friends and no cop ever approached us in such a manner. I guess I got that skill from my dad who was a bonafide alcoholic yet never got in a wreck or had any tickets in his 40 years.

What next? about 10 years back the were targeting guys hanging out drinking in open garages or driveways while working on their cars, bust the guy with keys in his pocket or in one case they were on the dash, giving others public drinking citation if they acted up, fuck that shit
Are they going to patrol the campgrounds and bust people for sleeping in their cars? Overlanders with the tent thingys on top of their little rigs? What if I have a camper shell? Is my pickup now treated as a residence like a cabover camper or pull trailer? Drive the motorhome to the bar and party in the parking lot after hours?

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#28]
^^^
We had a neighbor a couple of houses down get a DUI while he was cleaning his car. He had the keys in the car and the stereo cranked up and a beer in the cup holder.
Local PD is rolling down the street and tells him to turn it down, he tells cop to mind his own business.

Assholes collided shortly thereafter
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Goodness, very attractive brunette bonking in a bar's parking lot gets hassled by a cop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc

Was the cop out of line?  Gorgeous girl, IMO!  
View Quote

I can get arrested for that?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
^^^
We had a neighbor a couple of houses down get a DUI while he was cleaning his car. He had the keys in the car and the stereo cranked up and a beer in the cup holder.
Local PD is rolling down the street and tells him to turn it down, he tells cop to mind his own business.

Assholes collided shortly thereafter
View Quote
I just recalled the details of one of the garage arrests for DUI, car did NOT have the engine currently in it, it was hanging from the cherry picker about 4 feet away, cop didn't give a fuck because he got to fuck the guy over until the judge tossed his bust.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Apply your logic to guns. If you don’t see the issue with drunks and cars you’re an idiot. It’s about individual action not possession.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s for the children.

Your logic is to ban guns too because occasionally someone may do something stupid?

I was drinking last night with a gun on me and my car key in my pocket. Should I have been arrested?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Your logic is to ban guns too because occasionally someone may do something stupid?

I was drinking last night with a gun on me and my car key in my pocket. Should I have been arrested?
View Quote

I completely agree with your sentiments

I also understand the reality of the world we unfortunately live in where lawyers will sue government entities for inaction. Everyone else is always responsible for the individuals actions.

I don’t want to live in that world and neither do you, but we do.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Still not clear on who F’d around and who found out.

The one Officer says to the other Officer : does he have a ride coming?
Other bonehead cop should have just said, I think it already came….
They should have just laughed made sure she got her home safe and been done with it. Be human every now and then it helps.

The cops questions just make him sound creepy as hell. Any tattoos I should know about? Why ask that way, what a tool.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just recalled the details of one of the garage arrests for DUI, car did NOT have the engine currently in it, it was hanging from the cherry picker about 4 feet away, cop didn't give a fuck because he got to fuck the guy over until the judge tossed his bust.
View Quote

The "ride" is the punishment.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#36]
The 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny (Nasty Version)
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s for the children.

Maybe. If you were being as stupid as your example and understanding of this issue.

ETA some idiot will read this as supporting banning guns. No. We shouldn’t ban guns. If you got that from reading the response no one can help you.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#38]
This cop is a total loser. Lame arrest.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Someone please tell me the DA’s Office let this one go.
View Quote

If I was the DA, she would get off.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#41]
She’s hot and I’d very much like to have sexy time with her in that car or anywhere. News flash Detective Colombo people like to fuck. Young people fuck anywhere they can. They weren’t hurting anyone.

That said fuck drunk drivers and if she were to drive off drunk and showing signs of impairment I’d have zero issue with him lighting her up. This pre-crime bullshit is stupid.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#42]
We get these.
Tap the vehicle, give them a few minutes to get their pants up, make sure they are both there of the own free will, tell them to go get a room.

Jay
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And the people who couldn't qualify to become a cop had to join the coast guard right?
View Quote

This is a great day for science. First time a species was observed licking their own boots in the wild. Truly the perfect circle.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And... another one.  Cute blonde, this is her second arrest, underage to boot.  Do we have to say "guilty"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2N319OgZF0

But wait, there's more--her third arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHZ7OL7RcI

Daddy must've bought her that Mercedes.
View Quote

She's an actual drunk driver. Fuck her (in the figurative sense). Good arrests unlike the BS in your OP.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the most important post in this thread so far.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#46]
No women ever wanted to bang the dork cop in a parking lot, so now he's getting his revenge. Fucking loser...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
 Then arrest her for PI not DUI.  If you are going to arrest everyone for DUI with them not driving they are going to drive home.  The penalty for getting caught is the same and they are going to roll the dice and drive every time.  This is not hard logic to comprehend.  If they are going to take that charge they are going to drive home.  Throw them in jail until they sober up and cut them loose.  If you catch them on the road driving toss the book at them.  Do not lie and say they are arrested for DUI when they are not driving and say it is about safety.   It is as ignorant as saying gun laws stop crime, criminals do not obey the law.
View Quote

I guess you missed the thing called the law. Your issue should be with the law and not with the actions of the officer.
Should the officer risk his career for ignoring the law?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#48]
"hopoutwithme"
"What?"
"canyuhopoutwithme"

Arfcom officers...I realize you say the same phrases like this over and over, but the normal people you talk to don't hear those combinations of words ...ever.  Please try to speak clearly.  It's the best first step to having a person quickly comply with what you're asking of them.

Similarly, please don't take it so personally when a person doesn't comply when 4 officers are shouting different commands at the same time.

Thanks,
The Public.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Former boss of mine, when he was a cop, drove up on a car that a couple were boinking in. He and his partner decided to be nice and let them finish. After about 15 minutes, they hit the spotlight and boss gets out and goes up to the car and asks for ID.

Turns out the girl was his partners daughter. He was...displeased....
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not at 21
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at 21

We were all skinny at 21.  And, we only needed ten seconds anyway.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top