Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bud stock is only down 4%

Thats nothing. They dont care yet
View Quote

The price was $45 back in October. It closed today at $63.68.
It's value is less real than bitcoin.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Lost track of how many posts in this thread were bitching about OP not posting pics of Tranny that has so many interested. ...
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wait another week ago for reality to really hit. Their sales dropped 40% since they commited woke suicide but keep in mind most bars stores beer distributors etc put in their orders days or weeks before all this.

As with any company their goal should be to make money for their investors/stock holders, not push for societal change and they will soon learn that very valuable lesson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats nothing. They dont care yet.
Wait another week ago for reality to really hit. Their sales dropped 40% since they commited woke suicide but keep in mind most bars stores beer distributors etc put in their orders days or weeks before all this.

As with any company their goal should be to make money for their investors/stock holders, not push for societal change and they will soon learn that very valuable lesson.

I'm really hoping that their stockholders have a class action for failure of fiduciary responsibility
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Making it "The Beer of Transgenders" was fatal enough of a wound.  Her comments may have permanently killed any chances of any reconciliation, but I think the odds were already pretty slim.

Oh...here's a pic of the woman in all her glory, washing the taste of that nasty swill out of her mouth by blowing up a condom:

https://images.dailycaller.com/image/width=960,height=411,fit=cover,f=auto/https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Bud-Light-marketing-7x3-1-e1681252084483.jpg

This pic was grabbed from her Facebook page. It was an event at Isis, a Harvard's women's club. An article in the Harvard Crimson describes the club as a “haven of inebriated ditzes.”

One wonders if she got that job The Kamala Way.
View Quote

Dude on the left in the yellow looks like the 42 year old creeper that would show up to college house parties.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The beer in the system is already paid for.... Will take weeks to have an effect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats nothing. They dont care yet

The beer in the system is already paid for.... Will take weeks to have an effect.

I’m sure areas differ, but stores here do like 1-4 orders a week every week usually. I’m in the industry and keep waiting to see all the backlash I’m reading about online and it’s nowhere to be found.

Sales aren’t even down, I’ve had like 3 owners vent to me about it and then continue to order it cause it’s still selling.

Like another guy said, the right is weak willed and everyone knows it. Whatever sport will come on in a couple weeks and  we’ll be done hearing about this. Wish I was wrong but that what I’m seeing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If she doesn’t lose her job, hopefully she at least loses her bonus. I can’t see her lasting long in that job. Plenty of oblong EEOC pegs to stick into whatever jagged hole her departure leaves.
View Quote

Lose her job?  Hell, she'll be promoted.  But to a position where she doesn't have anything to say about marketing campaigns.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dude on the left in the yellow looks like the 42 year old creeper that would show up to college house parties.
View Quote

Yup.  Most likely tenured.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top