Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The left doesn't understand the ultimate outcome of identity politics...
View Quote

Do they?

Seems like they’ve been doing pretty well so far.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
First thing that needs to be done is stop referring to these trans people as their make believe genders. My wife's cousin is pretending to be a girl now, he's always been weird. I refuse to play along and continue to call him by his real name.
View Quote

The argument is very simple. If it requires an adjective to qualify it as something, then it really isn't that thing. If I talk about women, everyone knows what group of people I am talking about: Biological, real women. If you have to add the adjective "trans" to describe them as women, they ain't women. They're a caricature of women, they're Kabuki, they're (poorly implemented) imitations of women. You're either a (biological) woman or you aren't a woman. You can identify as whatever you like, but calling yourself a woman doesn't make you one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#3]
The only time that I drank Bud Light was at concerts. It's so watered down that I could drink it nonstop for 4 hours straight, in the sun, and get neither drunk nor dehydrated.

It's easy enough to replace. Whatever else is being sold, I'll buy it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go look at stocks...check out UA, Reebok, Adidas and Nike over the last 5 years. The only one in the green is NIKE.

The saying go woke go broke is a joke.
View Quote

People say it because they desperately want it to be true. They do not like the sad reality so they make their own.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did that chick making the decisions get fired or no?
Sadly these corps don't seem to learn after they double down.
View Quote

Buy some shares of AB. Start demanding they fire her for neglecting their shareholder duties. They are supposed to be protecting the value of their stock, not damaging it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
People will be back to drinking it once they forget about it

Wont take that long and they will be fine.
View Quote

Yep. Case in point the NFL. Who knew sports entertainment outweighed personal principles for so many. And lots of 'em have the nerve to call others sheep.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Brands to avoid.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

They do.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can bar owners return their inventory of Bud Lite to the local distributor from whom they bought it ??
View Quote

I'd find creative ways to dispose of it - come to our sponsored Tannerite beer destruction event. $5.00 gets you in and gives you two tickets for beer back at the bar. If you want to shoot and blow up a case of beer, you have to pay $15.00

If I owned a bar here in AZ I'd be sponsoring all kinds of stuff like that. Make a little money, keep the awareness up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#10]

The Four Peaks and Labatt's makes me sad.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That would be pretty awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, I hope they go fucking bankrupt with their faggot woke horse piss
That would be pretty awesome.

I'd hate to see normal working class folks lose their jobs, distribution is a big part of what they do.  BUT it would be nice to see some actual results of a boycott.  The decision making is so dumb it's potentially negligent to their shareholders.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do.

No they don't, the ultimate identity is the individual. This means that they will be the enemy too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep. Case in point the NFL. Who knew sports entertainment outweighed personal principles for so many. And lots of 'em have the nerve to call others sheep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ratings have been mostly stable, but the average viewer age is 47 years old lol.

Maybe the NFL should hire this woman to entice a younger and more inclusive viewership?
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Buy craft beer
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Gillette   2022 value   approx. 6.9 billion, 2020 value approx. 8.4 billion
View Quote
Yep. I stopped buying Gillette when they crapped on traditional husbands and fathers. I grew that beard that my wife always wanted me to grow. Trimming and cleanup is with a Jeremy's razor (which lasts forever, since cleanup doesn't take much).

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/10/13/69664605-11956593-image-m-11_1681128042572.jpg

Alissa Heinerscheid told the Make Yourself at Home podcast on March 30 that she was convinced Bud Light must incorporate 'inclusivity, it means shifting the tone, it means having a campaign that's truly inclusive, and feels lighter and brighter and different, and appeals to women and to men.'
View Quote

She looks like Todd Rundgren with a broken jaw.  No mo Fakeheister-Bush products for moi. Permanently.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can bar owners return their inventory of Bud Lite to the local distributor from whom they bought it ??
View Quote
Sometimes. Depends on where and which distributor and the contract.  The ones that don't are going to get staler and staler beer which will turn off more people from drinking it.  :)
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That woke director of marketing gal will probably get a golden parachute and bail, she won’t learn anything. Maybe the Corp will, who knows.
View Quote

Just like Coca Cola's general counsel with his racist bs
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That woke director of marketing gal will probably get a golden parachute and bail, she won't learn anything. Maybe the Corp will, who knows.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Wait, what does this have to do with the Marine Corp?
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just maybe the alphabet-alt folks will realize that they aren't as impressive as they thought they were
View All Quotes
Quoted:
For a brand as large as Bud Light, the public relations calamity already represents millions of lost dollars   even if the consumer revolt ended tomorrow.

Just maybe the alphabet-alt folks will realize that they aren't as impressive as they thought they were

I think they know exactly what they're doing, and it's purposefully done to destroy American institutions and culture.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is exactly correct.  People have short attention spans. They'll boycott for a week or two, pat themselves on the back, and then order a Bud Light while saying "we showed them!"

For a boycott to really work, it needs to be sustained for upwards of a year  

AB knows this . . . their short-term, paper-only loss was likely figured in from the beginning.  Hell, execs were probably selling short . . . and are now buying back
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is exactly correct.  People have short attention spans. They'll boycott for a week or two, pat themselves on the back, and then order a Bud Light while saying "we showed them!"

For a boycott to really work, it needs to be sustained for upwards of a year  

AB knows this . . . their short-term, paper-only loss was likely figured in from the beginning.  Hell, execs were probably selling short . . . and are now buying back

Did Coors or Miller keep or bring back their rainbow cans? Or did they make them only for a short time in limited markets in liberal areas for a short time?
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sometimes. Depends on where and which distributor and the contract.  The ones that don't are going to get staler and staler beer which will turn off more people from drinking it.  :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Many beer manufactures will go out and pull the product back off the retailers shelf if it sits too long, for this very reason.  The product cost is very low, and reputation damage of a soured beer is very expensive.   A lot of Bud Light is going to be shitcanned in a couple months.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
AB InBev has a hundred brands, and no this dust up is not going to slay the giant.

However I am impressed that this revolt has at least jabbed the giant’s eye.  I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to their meetings and see their emails floating around.
View Quote

Just my opinion - It doesn’t need to slay or jab or inconvenience. All it needs to do is lose capitol. A department, a division, a brand is expected to make money otherwise it gets reorganized (firings and layoffs). Companies expect profits, meet projected earnings. If, in this case, a brand doesn’t, it’s going to fall under heightened scrutiny. If Bud Light is hemorrhaging market share by losing their faithful customers, longtime drinkers of Bud Light, they’ve done some real fucking up. I mean they fucked up. Products speak to people and this is a product whose voice really should stay the same because ultimately AB cannot really change it. It’s got to taste the same bottle after bottle. So they are left with packaging and marketing (one and the same in this instance). Who does this product speak to? Beer drinkers but not the bougie kind. It’s not an expensive beer, it’s a cheap, everyday beer that’s palatable and can keep you floating on a buzz cloud. Who does plain old beer identify with? Guys who cut their grass, get down on a little BBQ, have a wife and 2.5 kids (many/some/divorced/etc). So, do those guys identify with some effeminate skinny guy who likes to prance around like some little girl? Though I’m not much of a drinker anymore, I know I don’t and I doubt many of those guys do either.

ETA: I mean, think about it. How does a beer brand lose customers? That beer doesn’t change. There is no “New and improved” version of Bud Light. A Bud Light you drank15 years ago is going to taste like the bottle or can you just popped open today. Beer drinkers, the “faithful” stick to one or the other forever. If you start hemorrhaging those, you done really fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I kinda get why that SJW woman started the campaign with Bud Light... and it is terribly misguided, IMO. It seems to me like she just went WAAAAY too far with it... and it seems to me that the decision lacked any real market research. Specifically whether or not the campaign was likely to gain more customers than it would lose.

View Quote
Her diatribe specifically stated she thought the brand was "on the decline" when all sorts of people have posted their huge profit margins. I think she's believing her own bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lol you all will be back to drinking it while watching NFL in less than a year.
View Quote

Look at the 3 year stock price of Gillete, Bic, and Schick. Gillette is doing the best.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:39:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Will mean nothing if it doesn't stick.
View Quote
I could always be wrong, but My prediction.
In less than 2 months, we will be reposting about another (OMG, ITs Happening, or BREAKING) topic, this will be long forgotten and
Horse Piss sales will be back to their normal but lower than they like levels.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If they did they'd be living in a shack staring at a wall with a mountain of goya beans.
View Quote
You know, some things are essential. Others are not. It's called "sacrifice". You "sacrifice" non-essentials because the corps are lousy with wokesters.

Nobody rational expects people to boycott essentials when they have no other choices, but destroying woke companies that peddle non-essentials, well, there's no excuse for any freedom-loving individual to NOT be on that bandwagon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It would be nice if people on the right had the principles and conviction to do this with all leftist allied businesses/industries.
View Quote

The trouble is there is nothing left.

Kid rock was being blasted for repping as an alternative another tranny brand.

They’re all tranny brands. There’s nothing left.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Just my opinion - It doesn’t need to slay or jab or inconvenience. All it needs to do is lose capitol. A department, a division, a brand is expected to make money otherwise it gets reorganized (firings and layoffs). Companies expect profits, meet projected earnings. If, in this case, a brand doesn’t, it’s going to fall under heightened scrutiny. If Bud Light is hemorrhaging market share by losing their faithful customers, longtime drinkers of Bud Light, they’ve done some real fucking up. I mean they fucked up. Products speak to people and this is a product whose voice really should stay the same because ultimately AB cannot really change it. It’s got to taste the same bottle after bottle. So they are left with packaging and marketing (one and the same in this instance). Who does this product speak to? Beer drinkers but not the bougie kind. It’s not an expensive beer, it’s a cheap, everyday beer that’s palatable and can keep you floating on a buzz cloud. Who does plain old beer identify with? Guys who cut their grass, get down on a little BBQ, have a wife and 2.5 kids (many/some/divorced/etc). So, do those guys identify with some effeminate skinny guy who likes to prance around like some little girl? Though I’m not much of a drinker anymore, I know I don’t and I doubt many of those guys do either.

ETA: I mean, think about it. How does a beer brand lose customers? That beer doesn’t change. There is no “New and improved” version of Bud Light. A Bud Light you drank15 years ago is going to taste like the bottle or can you just popped open today. Beer drinkers, the “faithful” stick to one or the other forever. If you start hemorrhaging those, you done really fucked up.
View Quote

Here's the problem with that argument. Those plain jane normal dudes having a BBQ with the wife and kids will die off eventually, and alphabet people are well on their way to being the new normal.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It would be nice if people on the right had the principles and conviction to do this with all leftist allied businesses/industries.
View Quote

can't even boycot NFL and Disney that has openly stated they HATE conservatives....
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Here's the problem with that argument. Those plain jane normal dudes having a BBQ with the wife and kids will die off eventually, and alphabet people are well on their way to being the new normal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We hear the screaming because they yell louder. What you’re thinking is like running advertisements to cater to the cat and dog viewers.

ETA: This is perfect

SCROOGED | "Cats & Dogs" Clip | Paramount Movies

ETAx2: I have a feeling Bud Light isn’t going to meet this or next quarter’s projected earnings and investors are probably going to make adjustments.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I could always be wrong, but My prediction.
In less than 2 months, we will be reposting about another (OMG, ITs Happening, or BREAKING) topic, this will be long forgotten and
Horse Piss sales will be back to their normal but lower than they like levels.
View Quote
Bud and Bud Light will forever be known as tranny fluid in every flyover bar in the country. That negative peer pressure won't go away.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#33]
The interesting part was the decision to rebrand an existing standard successful product.  All they had to do really was package the same product under a new label, to have that label cater to the new growth market they firesee.  They could have made slimmer cans of Virginia Slims beer, and increased total production market share, and left Bud Light alone.   That decision was not made- which tells you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Maybe. This has to be the easiest boycott ever. There is a plethora of alternatives. If people can't do this, then they can't successfully boycott anything.
View Quote

^^^^

I mean, it is SHIT beer after all, and I've lost count but my liquor store friend told me they raised the price like 3 (maybe 4) times in the last couple of years.  There are plenty of local alternatives all over the country too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
AB InBev has a hundred brands, and no this dust up is not going to slay the giant.

However I am impressed that this revolt has at least jabbed the giant’s eye.  I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to their meetings and see their emails floating around.
View Quote

None.  This is dealing with a protected class.  

A vengeful protected class.  A vengeful vindictive protected class on a mission, who are professional victems and are untouchable.

Nobody is going to leave a paper trail for their destruction once forwarded to the Political Officer.  The after hours 3 member beer conversations will be where you want to be.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just a small hiccup

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/263964/Capture_JPG-2780646.JPG
View Quote

"small hiccup" is a lot of money.  And it shows this policy didn't work. This VP will be gone.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's the world's largest global beer portfolio and Bud Light is one brand out of hundreds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a small hiccup

That's the world's largest global beer portfolio and Bud Light is one brand out of hundreds.

It's not hundreds of brands, here is the list.  Lots still.  And I have purged my fridge of the Goose Island I had.  That was the only one on there I had.

Budweiser Family
•Budweiser (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1996)
•Bud Light
•Budweiser Select
•Budweiser American Ale (available October 2008)
•Bud Dry
•Bud Ice
•Bud Ice Light
•Budweiser Brewmaster's Private Reserve
•Bud Light Lime
•Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Light & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Extra
Michelob Family
•Michelob
•Michelob Light (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Honey Lager
•Michelob AmberBock (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1998)
•Michelob Golden Draft
•Michelob Golden Draft Light
•Michelob Bavarian Wheat
•Michelob Porter
•Michelob Pale Ale
•Michelob Dunkel Weisse (available Late 2008)
Ultra Family
•Michelob Ultra (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2004)
•Michelob Ultra Amber (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
•Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry
•Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit
Busch Family
•Busch
•Busch Light
•Busch Ice
The Natural Family
•Natural Light
•Natural Ice
Specialty Beers
•Bud Extra
•Bare Knuckle Stout
•Anheuser World Lager (discontinued)
•ZiegenBock
•Ascent 54 (Colorado only)
•Redbridge (gluten-free)
•Rolling Rock
•Landshark Lager
•Shock Top (Formerly Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
•Skipjack Amber Lager (Mid Atlantic Only)
•Wild Blue
Seasonal Beers
•Sun Dog (New in 2008) (spring)
•Beach Bum Blonde Ale (summer)
•Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale (fall)
•Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale (winter)
Non-alcohol
•O'Doul's (World Beer Cup Gold Medal, 2006)
•O'Doul's Amber (4 World Beer Cup Medals)
•Busch NA
•Budweiser NA (Saudi Arabian Market)
•Budweiser NA Green Apple (Saudi Arabian Market)
Energy Drinks
•180 Blue
•180 Sport Drink(discontinued)
•180 Energy
•180 Red
•180 Blue Low Calorie
•180 Sugar Free
Specialty Organic Beers
•Stone Mill Pale Ale
•Wild Hop Lager
Specialty Malt Beverages
•Bacardi Silver
•Peels (discontinued)
•Tequiza
•Tilt
Spirits and Spirits Distribution Alliances
•Jekyll & Hyde
•Bluecoat Vodka
•Cape North
•Hammer and Sickle Vodka
•Ku Soju
•Margarittaville Tequila
•Purus Organic Wheat Vodka
•Vermont Spirits
Malt Liquors
•Hurricane Malt Liquor
•Hurricane Ice
•King Cobra (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2004)
Minority ownership brands
•Red Hook Brewing
•Widmer Bros. Brewing
Craft Distribution Alliances
•Goose Island Beer Co.
•Kona Brewing Co.
•Ray Hill American Pilsner
•Starr Hill Brewing
•Fordham Brewing
•Dominion Brewing
Importation and distribution for these international beers in the U.S.:
•Harbin Lager
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
•Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar
Specialty beverage distribution deals:
•Borba Skin Balance Water
•Monster Energy Drink
•Lost Energy
•Rumba Energy
•Icelandic Glacial Spring Water
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"small hiccup" is a lot of money.  And it shows this policy didn't work. This VP will be gone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a small hiccup

She was specifically hired to update Bud Light’s image and she openly disparaged its customers and history.  In theory those who hired her should also be fired but we’ll see.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't drink crap beer too begin with.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bud and Bud Light will forever be known as tranny fluid in every flyover bar in the country. That negative peer pressure won't go away.
View Quote

I went out to a local pub last night for some drinks and a bite.  I asked the bartender what shes noticed since the controversy started and she said her regular BL drinkers have moved to other beers...

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Here is your alternative:
Bear Whiz Beer, "Your next bottle is in his hand."
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's not hundreds of brands, here is the list.  Lots still.  And I have purged my fridge of the Goose Island I had.  That was the only one on there I had.

Budweiser Family
•Budweiser (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1996)
•Bud Light
•Budweiser Select
•Budweiser American Ale (available October 2008)
•Bud Dry
•Bud Ice
•Bud Ice Light
•Budweiser Brewmaster's Private Reserve
•Bud Light Lime
•Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Light & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Extra
Michelob Family
•Michelob
•Michelob Light (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Honey Lager
•Michelob AmberBock (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1998)
•Michelob Golden Draft
•Michelob Golden Draft Light
•Michelob Bavarian Wheat
•Michelob Porter
•Michelob Pale Ale
•Michelob Dunkel Weisse (available Late 2008)
Ultra Family
•Michelob Ultra (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2004)
•Michelob Ultra Amber (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
•Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry
•Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit
Busch Family
•Busch
•Busch Light
•Busch Ice
The Natural Family
•Natural Light
•Natural Ice
Specialty Beers
•Bud Extra
•Bare Knuckle Stout
•Anheuser World Lager (discontinued)
•ZiegenBock
•Ascent 54 (Colorado only)
•Redbridge (gluten-free)
•Rolling Rock
•Landshark Lager
•Shock Top (Formerly Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
•Skipjack Amber Lager (Mid Atlantic Only)
•Wild Blue
Seasonal Beers
•Sun Dog (New in 2008) (spring)
•Beach Bum Blonde Ale (summer)
•Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale (fall)
•Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale (winter)
Non-alcohol
•O'Doul's (World Beer Cup Gold Medal, 2006)
•O'Doul's Amber (4 World Beer Cup Medals)
•Busch NA
•Budweiser NA (Saudi Arabian Market)
•Budweiser NA Green Apple (Saudi Arabian Market)
Energy Drinks
•180 Blue
•180 Sport Drink(discontinued)
•180 Energy
•180 Red
•180 Blue Low Calorie
•180 Sugar Free
Specialty Organic Beers
•Stone Mill Pale Ale
•Wild Hop Lager
Specialty Malt Beverages
•Bacardi Silver
•Peels (discontinued)
•Tequiza
•Tilt
Spirits and Spirits Distribution Alliances
•Jekyll & Hyde
•Bluecoat Vodka
•Cape North
•Hammer and Sickle Vodka
•Ku Soju
•Margarittaville Tequila
•Purus Organic Wheat Vodka
•Vermont Spirits
Malt Liquors
•Hurricane Malt Liquor
•Hurricane Ice
•King Cobra (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2004)
Minority ownership brands
•Red Hook Brewing
•Widmer Bros. Brewing
Craft Distribution Alliances
•Goose Island Beer Co.
•Kona Brewing Co.
•Ray Hill American Pilsner
•Starr Hill Brewing
•Fordham Brewing
•Dominion Brewing
Importation and distribution for these international beers in the U.S.:
•Harbin Lager
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
•Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar
Specialty beverage distribution deals:
•Borba Skin Balance Water
•Monster Energy Drink
•Lost Energy
•Rumba Energy
•Icelandic Glacial Spring Water
View Quote

I had no idea that Goose Island beer was so widely distributed. It is a good thing they haven’t offer Honkers Ale for a few years. I would hate not buying it because of some stupid woke thing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I think that the boycott of BL will stick for three reasons:
1. It isn't much of an inconvenience.  There are plenty of shitty light beers available, for less money than BL.
2. Bars and parties are made to tease your friends.  "Tyranny fluid" is too easy of a target.  It'll become like ordering a Zima.
3. She insulted her customer base.  Not by being inclusive, but by her statements.  She had to do something to change the "fratty" perception...
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

People say it because they desperately want it to be true. They do not like the sad reality so they make their own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go look at stocks...check out UA, Reebok, Adidas and Nike over the last 5 years. The only one in the green is NIKE.

The saying go woke go broke is a joke.

It's what the left does. Repeat it until it's true. You should know that by now. Just because the non-left tends to be more logical, doesn't mean that they should toss out psychoLogical.

People should play to win instead of deriding those who do.

Edit: sounded too personal when it wasn't.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What’s interesting about this event is that we know the name of the marketing exec and her background.

Isolating and personalizing the focus of outrage is traditionally a leftist tactic
View Quote

No, it won't. Because the woke won't let it fade away. They are their own worst enemies. The more they try shoving this BS into average people's lives. The more of a pushback there will be. People are getting sick and tired of this crap. Down 5B in one week. That's a lot. I predict it will drop even more. Plus, this Hershey deal also. Wtf are wrong with companies. That are going after their primary clientele. It's stupid when this trans crap is only 1% if that of consumers in some products.

I stopped buying bud years ago. I haven't eaten a Hershey product in a very long time. I refuse to watch sports anymore. Because I'm just plain tired of being told what to think, what to say, how to act, what to eat, I'm evil if i do not support queer, I am born racist, I'm white privileged, I refuse to stand to a black anthem that does nor represent a nation. I'm this or that if I do not take a knee to the socialists left-wing woke BS. Oh yeah, remember the one claim. If you don't date a trans your racist and bias. Noo most American men just don't suck cock and know a woman does not have one either.  

I say America needs to just border off California and let the racist blacks, lgbtq alphabet, and socialists have it along with NYC. Let them have their own country and gtf out of ours because they are not America and do not represent American values.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The only time that I drank Bud Light was at concerts. It's so watered down that I could drink it nonstop for 4 hours straight, in the sun, and get neither drunk nor dehydrated.

It's easy enough to replace. Whatever else is being sold, I'll buy it.
View Quote

Yep, nothing but piss water.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I kinda get why that SJW woman started the campaign with Bud Light... and it is terribly misguided, IMO. It seems to me like she just went WAAAAY too far with it... and it seems to me that the decision lacked any real market research. Specifically whether or not the campaign was likely to gain more customers than it would lose.

View Quote

It has nothing to do with that. It's that the product of a modern-day Harvard/Wharton education skillset consists of a toolbox full of woke.

“I had this super clear mandate. It’s like we need to evolve and elevate this incredibly iconic brand. What does evolve and elevate mean? It means inclusivity… it means having a campaign hat’s truly inclusive and feels lighter and brighter and different. And appeals to women and to men. And representation, isn’t it the heart of evolution? We had this hangover. I mean, Bud Light had been kind of a brand of fratty out of touch humor and it was really important that we had another approach.”

A/B didn't give her this "mandate." And as she's prideful in her education. Her indoctrination "gave her a mandate." She don't need no market research. Being misguided is an impossibility. She had nothing but contempt for Bud Light's demographic. She's gonna fundamentally change the brand.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:40:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Shop owners have started stacking the anheuser busch products precariously in the isles hoping that drunk customers tip them over and are then obligated to pay for the damaged product.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Thanks will do. I hope Red Stripe does not do this. Fuck I just might start making my own beer like I use to.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top