BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh yes, I'm ignoring the horrors of government tyranny. Fuck Edward Snowden, Fuck Ares Armor, and fuck that FFL, who didn't want his bound books scanned, the real issue is the government jack booted thugs rounding up cattle, which have been trespassing for over 20 years on their land! He's an honest hardworking rancher, even though he exploited assets, which weren't his, and even though he admits to owing the government over $300k.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Freeze, Polarize, Isolate.

And they spend exponentially more time proving Bundy a racist than they did discussing the overreaction by the alphabet agencies.
I don't really see it as an overreaction. If you ignore court orders and give a federal judge the proverbial finger, armed men are a-comin'. He's trespassing on federal land, and won't move. They've already tried asking nicely. For years.    

I'll grant that the federal government owns waaaaay too much land (we should work to change that), but we are a nation of laws.

Arfcom has assured me that Cliven Bundy is moral and righteous, and that we need to support him and prevent the government from using apache attack helicopters on his cows.

another troll who hasn't got an ounce of reading comprehension...hows that media dick taste?

Oh yes, I'm ignoring the horrors of government tyranny. Fuck Edward Snowden, Fuck Ares Armor, and fuck that FFL, who didn't want his bound books scanned, the real issue is the government jack booted thugs rounding up cattle, which have been trespassing for over 20 years on their land! He's an honest hardworking rancher, even though he exploited assets, which weren't his, and even though he admits to owing the government over $300k.

mighty selective in your outrage, troll
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

casting stones suits you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think folks who prop themselves up with alcohol are not much better.

keepin' it nice 'n classy i see.

You cannot even begin to understand the meaning of the word, troll.

when it applies to the situation at hand.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think CNN cares for White people very much.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Bundy was stupid enough to supply them with ammo.
View Quote
true

but they would edit twist take out of context something anyways or flat out make it up

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
true
but they would edit twist take out of context something anyways or flat out make it up

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
true

Stick a fork in him. All he's got left is to pay the back fees and remove the cattle from the land he does not own.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think folks who prop themselves up with alcohol are not much better.

keepin' it nice 'n classy i see.

You cannot even begin to understand the meaning of the word, troll.

well, given your perfect knowledge perhaps you are the ideal arbiter.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
true

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
true

Ammo?   The media is racist.   The media/liberals/Democrats/Obama lie.  Bundy has done nothing to hurt black folks.

The media/liberals/Democrats/Obama have a welfare system that has destroyed the black family.

It sounds to me like Bundy wants that welfare system ended so that blacks can have better lives.  I agree with him but then I am a racist too.

Bottom line:  Media/liberals/Democrats/Obama use the race card to denounce a person who wants blacks to have a better life and who is attacked?  The good guy (Bundy).

People need to get their heads out of their liberal asses and see that they are the problem...not Bundy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

go look in a mirror hotshot.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. yeah, through the mirror dumbly for sure.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top