Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Fantastic video to go with the speech.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm smiling ear to ear watching my feed. They started a conga line dancing around, smiling, laughing, in a blizzard. LOL

You know the commies are screaming NOOOOO you can't be happy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm smiling ear to ear watching my feed. They started a conga line dancing around, smiling, laughing, in a blizzard. LOL

You know the commies are screaming NOOOOO you can't be happy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there a non-GoFundMe donation site?

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Trudeau Claims Truckers Only Hate Him Because He's Black
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
O’Toole issued a warning Monday night saying removing him as leader would mean a dangerous shift to the right 

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

What is O'Toole thinking, that staying true to principles will cause the party to get banned? O'Toole's vision of conservatism is to make it more liberal.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They wanted power and victory.
They wanted the truckers to sit outside starving with picket signs until they eventually died of that starvation.
... but they must be masked and using the pronouns too, as they starved, from not having a job.

They wanted them to pick a quieter method so they could ignore it and stay in their cubicle, never confronted with the moral failings of their political religion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh at those that think honking is an unacceptable form of torture, and not a proper way to protest.

Would they prefer the approved method of protesting by setting buildings on fire?

They wanted power and victory.
They wanted the truckers to sit outside starving with picket signs until they eventually died of that starvation.
... but they must be masked and using the pronouns too, as they starved, from not having a job.

They wanted them to pick a quieter method so they could ignore it and stay in their cubicle, never confronted with the moral failings of their political religion.

I'd like to see the left try to get rid of trucking, soon and in the long term.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:30:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Hey, hey. We're all on the same side.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The GFM page has been disabled pending review.

Apparently it has been reported enough now.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:35:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
All you need to know about Ottawa is

(1)  Ottawa the median household income is $CDN 100,891

(2)  how does this contrast with other parts of Canada for example

Saskatchewan -median household income is $51,792
Alberta – median household income is $60,476

Ottawa has disproportionate number of direct and indirect federal government employees......

They were not in it together -  around the world government employees and public servants have largely been paid their FTE wage whether they are at work or at home.  In contrast, many private sector enterprises have been hit hard.  

This disparity needs to be addressed.
View Quote

That's an issue as big as the mandates themselves.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:39:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Now they play the nationalism card. Who will buy that one?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There's no reason to stop using something that still works. I mean look at how many republican reps in Congress are all in on those kinds of narratives about Jan 6th? Look at how effective they are even here where there's always someone willing to spout off CNN talking points.
View Quote

In many ways, that's true, some of the right wing politicians stand only for a career and net worth. If they can't be trusted to stand for the values and principles of Republicanism, they're fools and cowards that should be voted out of office.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#17]
"We came from communism. We want a free country."

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rockBeDNVBk
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Are there any arfcommers in Ottawa?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's funny to me that just as soon as they realize the power of someone pushing back, the "science" magically states everywhere that it's time to open things up.

Reminds me of all those riots we had here in the States until one 17 year old kid said "Homey don't play dat." and all riots everywhere magically stopped.

These truckers, like Rittenhouse are impossible to hate for any rational person. Their actions are rational. Their demands understandable and actionable. And they are just so dang polite.
View Quote

Hypothetically, if the rug was to be pulled on mandates, who else expects media/leftists will not be thoroughly totalitarian about it and make sure those who defy them suffer in the future?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was, but GoFundMe is holding the account and tying up the $10 Million in donations.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:11:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice. Is this video hosted on another site that doesn't support censorship?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's winning!

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Coutts protest update.

Kids are starting high school walk outs to protest.    

Sounds like the Alberta premier is a smarmy bitch.  Trying to divide farmers and business owners against one another.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
That guy is a real man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Place holder.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Coutts protest update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ67LD6MUXQ

Kids are starting high school walk outs to protest.    

Sounds like the Alberta premier is a smarmy bitch.  Trying to divide farmers and business owners against one another.
View Quote

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There was, but GoFundMe is holding the account and tying up the $10 Million in donations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's why I didn't give to the GFM because they always screw over non-leftists.

The truckers need an alternative.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 1:48:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow! I never thought I'd be jealous of Canadians being more "American" than Americans.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Meanwhile.... a soup kitchen is built

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wow! I never thought I'd be jealous of Canadians being more "American" than Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

their response is totally opposite of what the mainstream corporations are doing in the USA. hats off to them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Americans will be uniting and stepping up to the plate, the tolerance level has been pushed to the point where the goal posts can no longer be moved.
Instead of pushing them back, they are going to get torn down and a new playing field will be established.

I've been saying for quite some time that nobody should be surprised if things popped off in Canada first, and it has.
There is no fucking way what is going on in Canada is going to end until the people get their country and freedoms back.

It's only a matter of time, America is on a very short fuse and Americans are ready to take their country back and it's probably going to start the same way it did in Canada.

Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Americans will be uniting and stepping up to the plate, the tolerance level has been pushed to the point where the goal posts can no longer be moved.
Instead of pushing them back, they are going to get torn down and a new playing field will be established.

I've been saying for quite some time that nobody should be surprised if things popped off in Canada first, and it has.
There is no fucking way what is going on in Canada is going to end until the people get their country and freedoms back.

It's only a matter of time, America is on a very short fuse and Americans are ready to take their country back and it's probably going to start the same way it did in Canada.

Enough is enough.
View Quote

Unfortunately I don’t see any other way out for us. They’ve been rigging the election since zero was elected, they just didn’t rig it enough when Trump got it. They’re just going to keep doing it and it’s all of them, Democrats and Republicans. Our .gov needs a great reset
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hypothetically, if the rug was to be pulled on mandates, who else expects media/leftists will not be thoroughly totalitarian about it and make sure those who defy them suffer in the future?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's funny to me that just as soon as they realize the power of someone pushing back, the "science" magically states everywhere that it's time to open things up.

Reminds me of all those riots we had here in the States until one 17 year old kid said "Homey don't play dat." and all riots everywhere magically stopped.

These truckers, like Rittenhouse are impossible to hate for any rational person. Their actions are rational. Their demands understandable and actionable. And they are just so dang polite.

100% certainty that that happens. The powers that be (not just leftist authoritarians) have gotten very comfortable with their “emergency” powers. I’m sure they have no plans for relinquishing those powers at any point in the future.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

100% certainty that that happens. The powers that be (not just leftist authoritarians) have gotten very comfortable with their “emergency” powers. I’m sure they have no plans for relinquishing those powers at any point in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are doing that now, and it's backfiring.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Has anyone given a detailed response as to how the protestors are racist or white supremacists?

That seems to be the only response the whiners on Reddit have, but I've never seen anyone actually say how or why.

Funny, isn't it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#40]
9 hours ago..
(this isn't going away)

Freedom Convoy 2022
9h   ·

Freedom Convoy 2022 Invites YOU To JOIN US
This weekend in Ottawa, join us in PEACEFUL PROTEST to have our voices heard......
You know who we are and you know what we stand for.
Stand with us in peaceful protest. It’s time for the fringe minority to be seen and heard.
Stand with fellow Canadians protesting across our great Nation at your nearest protest. It is time for our voices to be heard...to stand together in unity, love and peace for our desired goal......FREEDOM.
Silence is no longer an option....
Messages to government officials have been ignored.
It is time to peacefully be seen and heard.....
JOIN US
Peace Love Unity Freedom??
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:04:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Freedom Convoy 2022

17h ·

PEACE LOVE UNITY FREEDOM
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Update
Tamara was permanently removed from Facebook yesterday.
I’m assuming that a message of love, unity and peaceful protest goes against community standard?!??????
I also want our followers to know that only scam posting is removed from the comment section by admins on this page. Hidden, limited or other actions are not being preformed by us.
Censorship is very real, very undemocratic and very terrifying.
As always we send out to the people of CANADA and the WORLD...
PEACE LOVE UNITY FREEDOM
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those are the people the left hate the most, those that escaped a communist country and have direct experience.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Has anyone given a detailed response as to how the protestors are racist or white supremacists?

That seems to be the only response the whiners on Reddit have, but I've never seen anyone actually say how or why.

Funny, isn't it?
View Quote
Not that I have seen.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Alberta .gov folded last night.

Alberta to lift COVID measures next week; starting with vaccine passport
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbpdm-Aojs
View Quote

That's great news, but the truckers shouldn't move an inch until everything is signed and official.

I wouldn't trust a single sleazy member of the government at this point.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

COVID restrictions are 1000 fold worse in Canada than in the US right now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's great news, but the truckers shouldn't move an inch until everything is signed and official.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbpdm-Aojs

Exactly
And then underneath the signatures it’s needs to be written; “and don’t make us come back, because you won’t like us coming back….”
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A bit of an explanation and possible alternatives discussed in this video but Viva has no direct affiliation with the convoy team.

Ottawa Trucker Convoy ?GoFundMe FROZEN AGAIN? Weaponizing FundRaising - Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Funny, isn't it?
View Quote
In terms of the neomarxist programming the left has received (i.e. NPC memes), for many this is all they need to hear in order to "form" an opinion.

The Canadian .gov leadership and media have gone full retard in terms of lying about any of this to those who haven't been paying attention outside of the MSM.  This is also why we've seen Facebook and likely other social media platforms acting in defense of the Canadian government to suppress the convoy's voices.  

Right now a few .gov folks have "caved" but not signed shit as of yet.  The western elites are telling Justin to hold out and the truckers will get tired, their money will be tied up in court, and the RCMP knows who these people are and when they eventually leave they'll get the FBI treatment.  The truckers need to continue as long as they can and maybe even make it more painful with loads piling up.  The lack of food will change everything.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Funny, isn't it?
View Quote

There are a few pictures of some Nazi and Confederate flags I have seen. I have also seen how they were probably staged.

One of the organizers also made some white genocide type comments awhile back on social media.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top