BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ottawa police hand out tickets to honkers
Ottawa police say they have begun handing out tickets and other fines to convoy participants in the city's downtown area.

Ottawa police say they have begun handing out tickets and other fines to convoy participants in the city's downtown area, after nearly a week of honking that has residents frustrated.

30 traffic tickets were given in the Centretown, Sandy Hill, Gleve, and ByWard Market/Lowertown neighbourhoods, all close to the convoy which is mainly on Wellingston Street in front of Parliament Hill, reports Global News.As per Global, the tickets handed out were:
- Eight charges for unnecessary noise (honking of horns);
- One charge for transporting dangerous goods (insecure fuel cars);
- One charge for an improper muffler;
- Four charges for disobeying traffic signs;
- Two charges for driving the wrong way on a one-way street;
- One charge for an unsafe lane change;
- One charge for distracted driving;
- One charge for running a stop sign;
- Six speeding tickets;
And five document offences.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ottawa-police-hand-out-tickets-to-honkers?utm_campaign=64502
View Quote

Could you IMAGINE the glory of being one of the
Magnificent Eight HONKLERS?!!
Out of all those mere honkers, YOU earned an official certificate of proof that that YOU HONKED IN OTTAWA?!!!

Fuck, I'd get a film crew to film me paying that bad boy at City Hall (in Canadian pennies of course).

Then I'd sell the authenticated original on eBay for enough $$$ for ten men to retire.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uqGKw6D18w

Live streaming various feeds from the Ottowa festivities.  This dude is a trip.  He usually live streams police chases, talks sports, and does bong rips with his cat.
View Quote

Smoke N Scan is good people. A few here on this site have tried to dismiss him as a "stoner dude" but he really is pro freedom and personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Smoke N Scan is good people. A few here on this site have tried to dismiss him as a "stoner dude" but he really is pro freedom and personal responsibility.
View Quote

I'm pro smoke whatever you want, but he (and every other stoner) is annoying to me if I'm not equally intoxicated one way or another.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Went salt mining....

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm seeing reports of three separate truck convoys heading for Ottawa with reports of up to 5,000 trucks including their own fuel trucks and support vehicles. Just like the CW McCall song it just keeps getting bigger as they go along. Nobody down here is really talking about this.
View Quote

Seriously??  
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Seriously??  
View Quote

You aren't so good at reading dates are you?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OMFG   Soo much Rrreeeeeeeer!  Whiny little shits.  They call the protesters coddled and entitled?  

Talk about no self-awareness!
View Quote

It's typical commie projection and hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Little Kenny was peterbilt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Hey Dad, where did you meet mommy? "
"Come here Kenworth, lemme tell you a story."

Little Kenny was peterbilt.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does this kinda feel like 2016 to you too? @Geralt55
View Quote

Trump rally vs Biden rally (with "Fortunate Son")

TBH, a little yes

Being real, this IS the "Brexit" crowd in the UK, the Trump movement people, and the ones who came along for the ride (the 75 million from 2020, at minimum.) Plus the winemoms, now free of the highly effective social-shaming campaign psyops that were run on them.
(Additionally, the real words Orangeman said out of his mouth didn't help him with those voters, even absent the media smearing and baiting.)

I think the problem the WEF/Castro's Kid/the EU, et al have?
That's an organic grassroots movement.

They didn't come together because they people told them, "heh, guys, akshullllllllllllllllllllllly you want THESE policy wonk things."

Nope.
They wanna have say in what their kids learn/do.
They want to have their own fucking job.
They want to have their own speech now that the lefty censor machine over-ran our position.

Attachment Attached File

If you lads haven't read the book by Victor Davis Hanson about the 5 Savior Generals, I highly recommend it.
IMHO team blue's main force has over-run its supply lines (the hard left splitting from the artillery cover of the liberal left and moderates).
They're too ideologically spread thin via arguments that they did not win but were instead declared over.
As a defending force gets pushed back into its homeland, the recruitment call goes out, the politics of their areas gets REALLY fuckin simple, and people drop what they're doing to repel the invaders.
We are at that point now.

Their gas-lighting campaign has always been about trying to keep us from finding out millions feel like we do.
It's not working so well anymore.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#12]

For a look into the kaleidoscope vision of reality these ^ people have?

This originated on Reddit IIRC.
I know they sure liked it.
Attachment Attached File

Only on planet Bernie-bro, is fucking npr, npr - in the dead middle and leaning right.
BBC is the middle, leaning right.
ABC news IS on the right.

What a whacked out kaleidoscope.
But this is what they think reality is.
OF COURSE they thought it was ~40 unvaccinated truckers tops, who are sub-human trash that they can whip and send back to work.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/7xHaUXf_jpg-2266914.JPG

Only on planet Bernie-bro, is fucking npr, npr - in the dead middle and leaning right.

OF COURSE they thought it was ~40 unvaccinated truckers tops, who are sub-human trash that they can whip and send back to work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Slate, The Atlantic and Vox reputable? They're straight up hard core commie propaganda.

Whoever came up with that is on some good shit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow, looks like GoFundme nuked the campaign entirely.   I was hitting refresh on it every few hours to see if they'd unfrozen it.   Last time I reloaded, it said no such campaign.

Bastards.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Trucks and farm tractors have landed in Toronto.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This shows that there is essentially an unbridgeable chasm between people who are for freedom and thus against any mandates and those (mostly on the left) who push mandates which throw citizens out of work and toward the fringes of society.
View Quote

This absolutely. They better find somewhere to go quickly. I don't believe in giving an inch of our country to these whiny fucks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#19]
David Freiheit is back and live in Ottawa now. Rewind to a few minutes from the beginning to hear his hotel cancellation story.

Viva Frei
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

don't read this = "avoid the wrongthink"
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trucks and farm tractors have landed in Toronto.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

fuck the GTA

sorrynotsorry eh
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
David Freiheit is back and live in Ottawa now. Rewind to a few minutes from the beginning to hear his hotel cancellation story.

Viva Frei
View Quote

considering the current situation...his last name is fitting
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Wow, looks like GoFundme nuked the campaign entirely.   I was hitting refresh on it every few hours to see if they'd unfrozen it.   Last time I reloaded, it said no such campaign.

Bastards.
View Quote

I believe that the truckers couldn't give less of a fvck.

This is amazing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#25]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Here-are-some-untrust-worthy-Canadian-Conservative-politicians/5-2527881/

Andrew Scheer
https://archive.is/FRurB
(not on his Wikipedia entry)

Michelle Rempel Garner
https://archive.is/8GNSH
(on her Wikipedia entry)

And of course Erin O'Toole, Jason Kenney, Scott Moe, the Red Tories etc.

My Chat with BJ Dichter, Spokesperson for the Freedom Convoy (THE SAAD TRUTH_1373)

starting @25min
@29min - BJ Dichter claims that there's a small handful of lobbying firms which are influencing both the Liberal party AND the Conservative party policies. One of these lobbying firms was founded by 4 people, 2 are "conservative" while the other 2 are Katie Telford (Trudeau's Chief of Staff) and her husband Rob Silver.

Crestview Strategy, AFAIK.

Rob Silver now works for MCAP - they received 84 million to manage a rental assistance program. It totally wasn't a conflict of interest though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@J_Von_Random

thank you for the salt harvest
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In one sense, the scale is correct.

IF ... IF ... you do what's easiest in life and you go along with what all the commanding institutions and heights in society say. Than, what really is leftism becomes the center.

That's how ignorant fools can make pictures and scales like that that put the NYT in the center. It's in the center of *their world* and how *they think.* They are parochial and hidebound and don't even know things they don't already agree with, so anything more conservative than breitbart is not, to them, going to be conservative. In fact, they won't even know what to call it, but it scares them (because they are so insular and ignorant) so they label it with the scariest thing they can think of.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Viva Frei

That's his nom de video, not his rl name.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Bastards.
View Quote

So does this mean that Jackmeat's brother is going to get his money back ?
My donation was refused at the beginning of the fuck-fuck games.
Found other means though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep. ABC leans right. Martha Raddatz and George Snuffleupagus a bunch Federalist Society Members those 2.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#31]
https://medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

UPDATE: GoFundMe Statement on the Freedom Convoy 2022 Fundraiser

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.

We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform, we work with local authorities to ensure we have a detailed, factual understanding of events taking place on the ground. Following a review of relevant facts and multiple discussions with local law enforcement and city officials, this fundraiser is now in violation of our Terms of Service (Term 8, which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment) and has been removed from the platform.
Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.

We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform, we work with local authorities to ensure we have a detailed, factual understanding of events taking place on the ground. Following a review of relevant facts and multiple discussions with local law enforcement and city officials, this fundraiser is now in violation of our Terms of Service (Term 8, which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment) and has been removed from the platform.
Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers  we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe.
View Quote

It seems to me that all of this is gravy anyway. They got 1 million already. Gravy. You best believe that they knew that the authoritarian left GoFundMe was going to screw around with any and all funds as soon as their leftist masters expressed enough distaste.

Gravy... and the other 9 million can go to "established charities", which is gravy as well. That buys a bunch of publicity and a bit of political capital.

It's all good, expected, and GoFundMe will still have to release those funds. I'd sue them just to sue them. Seriously. It's free money. Use all of it to sue them, because you're going to win with that bankroll... and more.

I'm loving it. You Canadian truckers are awesome... and farmers too!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#34]
This should really piss some people off

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Those women are activist so they are experts in the victim card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing happened to these women but they ran a piece like something did. "We got honked at and thumbs it down".

Those women are activist so they are experts in the victim card.

Liberal white women are the biggest destructive force in the world.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This should really piss some people off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDF4r7QyO9g
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#37]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/New-Media-Coverage-of-the-Freedom-Convoy/5-2527888/

I created a seperate thread for the new media's reporting on the Convoy so the videos don't get buried ITT
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#40]

It took me a second because I did Nazi it at first.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#41]
The construction method is a bit odd though. Looks they are roofing and framing at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow. Talk about being fed a pack of lies.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The construction method is a bit odd though. Looks they are roofing and framing at the same time.
View Quote

In before building enforcement shows up, issues citations and red flags structure.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

It'd be a shame if Anonymous or the Chans absolutely wrecked the gofundme commies, a real shame.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Is there another funding platform that can be used?

How about Dan Bongino's Parallel Economy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.
View Quote

Sneak peek of Squirrely Dan's opening monologue from a season 7 episode?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It seems to me that all of this is gravy anyway. They got 1 million already. Gravy. You best believe that they knew that the authoritarian left GoFundMe was going to screw around with any and all funds as soon as their leftist masters expressed enough distaste.

Gravy... and the other 9 million can go to "established charities", which is gravy as well. That buys a bunch of publicity and a bit of political capital.

It's all good, expected, and GoFundMe will still have to release those funds. I'd sue them just to sue them. Seriously. It's free money. Use all of it to sue them, because you're going to win with that bankroll... and more.

I'm loving it. You Canadian truckers are awesome... and farmers too!
View Quote

Truckers got 1 mill

ANTIFA and Burn Loot Murder will get 9 mill to come and make the protest mostly peaceful.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bastards.

Not sure if this is accurate though. Fucked up if true.

eta: guess it is true.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nick Rekieta is on Friday Night Tights right now and they were discussing this a little bit ago. He said if the donated funds were earmarked for a specific purpose (i.e. the Freedom Convoy), they could potentially be opening themselves up to a class action.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top