Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking thieves.

RCGT Park: Police confiscating fuel supply from new base camp 2-6-2022

RCGT Park: Breaking news police confiscating fuel supply from new base camp 2-6-2022
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking thieves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmp8X7taXgc
View Quote

These LE have clearly chosen a side.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL Uottawascotty just handed his camera rig to two total random strangers while he went to the porta potty.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can confirm that there is some truth to what he is saying.
There certainly were bouncy castles and hot tubs there.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpKKYDrC/F151-E312-7-D73-4-F87-A4-FD-664-E23467-A79.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Terror and fascists…
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't be a peaceful protest.  Nothing is on fire.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fair enough. I am just wondering what it really takes to wrest power away from tyrants. If we do it peacefully I think it will be the first time in my lifetime I have heard of it. If anyone has some examples where it happened peacefully I am all ears. By the way, I think the truckers may have found the middle ground and a near-perfect tactic. Truckers are the lifeblood of the nation and wield more power than they may be aware of. I think it is brilliant.
View Quote
I don't think it was the plan so much, but it turns it they found enough of a gap to create a defacto dilemma action: the government doesn't really have the capacity to remove them easily without making a mess of things given that most of the specialized equipment to do so is in the hands of convoy sympathizers.The indirect pressure tactics they're trying now (lawfare, ticketing, blocking resupply) is the sort of thing that may take weeks to work, which is probably too long to make a difference as to whether or not the truckers complete their objectives.

I was initially pretty negative about them using gofundme, but I think it actually worked out for them. If they had gone straight to GSG in the first place it would have likely been used as a marker of RW extremism, but now they can fundraise there and anyone that tries that talking point just provides an opening to further attack GFM. As it is, state AGs are talking criminal investigations and the richest man on the planet is shitposting them, I think it ended up damaging that part of big tech.

Neoliberalism is the strategy of the global longhouse/digitized nudgeocracy, where everyone is oversocialized and lives in fear of networked ostracism. These sort of Class 1 Pareto elites are not the type born to confidently wield hard power, and it shows.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fucking thieves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmp8X7taXgc
View Quote

Guy on Uottawascotty is saying his buddy that was staging fuel 20 minutes out of the city was raided with assault rifle wielding JBTs and when he tried to drive away they tossed spike strips at him.  

The police are threatening to charge people with mischief charges for delivering fuel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
BREAKING: Police begin ARRESTING convoy protesters outside Parliament

Rebel News
View Quote

How big is their jail?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:34:44 PM EDT
[#9]

If this were antifa, that's when the legal teams would kick in automatically.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The first D in DDOS is "distributed." They use botnet infected machines. The people who own them probably have no idea they've been harnessed for this.
View Quote

The reddit post was recommending Low Orbit Ion Cannon, which would just be directly from the user's machine, as far as I know.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#12]
The speaker on stage is saying cops are committing genocide by taking fuel and food earmarked for the truckers.

The cops are likely breaking the law with these arrests, but come on man.  GENOCIDE?  Do words not have meaning anymore?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

yet

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yet

https://i.imgur.com/5jmzmWU.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/urm2hx5.jpeg

My thought exactly.  I was just refraining from saying it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that what the 8.7M the convoy has collected is for?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The speaker on stage is saying cops are committing genocide by taking fuel and food earmarked for the truckers.

The cops are likely breaking the law with these arrests, but come on man.  GENOCIDE?  Do words not have meaning anymore?
View Quote

It works for the left, so why not try it
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't think it was the plan so much, but it turns it they found enough of a gap to create a defacto dilemma action: the government doesn't really have the capacity to remove them easily without making a mess of things given that most of the specialized equipment to do so is in the hands of convoy sympathizers.The indirect pressure tactics they're trying now (lawfare, ticketing, blocking resupply) is the sort of thing that may take weeks to work, which is probably too long to make a difference as to whether or not the truckers complete their objectives.

I was initially pretty negative about them using gofundme, but I think it actually worked out for them. If they had gone straight to GSG in the first place it would have likely been used as a marker of RW extremism, but now they can fundraise there and anyone that tries that talking point just provides an opening to further attack GFM. As it is, state AGs are talking criminal investigations and the richest man on the planet is shitposting them, I think it ended up damaging that part of big tech.

Neoliberalism is the strategy of the global longhouse/digitized nudgeocracy, where everyone is oversocialized and lives in fear of networked ostracism. These sort of Class 1 Pareto elites are not the type born to confidently wield hard power, and it shows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. I am just wondering what it really takes to wrest power away from tyrants. If we do it peacefully I think it will be the first time in my lifetime I have heard of it. If anyone has some examples where it happened peacefully I am all ears. By the way, I think the truckers may have found the middle ground and a near-perfect tactic. Truckers are the lifeblood of the nation and wield more power than they may be aware of. I think it is brilliant.

You know better than me but the methodology of creating a lose-lose situation for the state was used over and over by ANTIFA et-al throughout 2020 and well, forever.  The situations created were often supported by and amplified by the media who had no issue bending reality to create the narratives necessary.  The wall of moms/vets/LGBTQ etc. in front of the Portland federal building being hit with CS to get at the actual ANTIFA attackers is one I clearly remember.

Now the truck drivers have created that situation without trying to burn buildings down or assaulting anyone.  Cops overreact, it looks good for the truckers.  Cops/government does nothing, it looks like the state is weak.  

As you point out the lawfare and other methodologies take time which allows reactions and counter moves.  This is good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The police are ticketing and arresting people running fuel.  They are ticketing people with parking tickets.  They raided the fuel reserves.  

The person being interviewed says that the truckers are saying we are not moving our trucks and they cannot tow our vehicles,  He specifically said.. "When we run out of fuel the police will find us dead in our bunks".  Its gonna be cold,  but we are not leaving.  

He says the gov and police are calling them terrorists outwardly now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Trudeau could end this really quick if he wanted to roll back those mandates............but he's a coward
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The police are ticketing and arresting people running fuel.  They are ticketing people with parking tickets.  They raided the fuel reserves.  

The person being interviewed says that the truckers are saying we are not moving our trucks and they cannot tow our vehicles,  He specifically said.. "When we run out of fuel the police will find us dead in our bunks".  Its gonna be cold,  but we are not leaving.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess they need to put "BLM" stickers on the rigs now.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How big is their jail?
View Quote

Ottawa Carlton Detention Center... Has a capacity of 575.
Well... Supposedly.
It's always over crowded. so really.... There's no room at the inn.
Arrestees would likely be processed by the cops and released on a "promise to appear" to report to court at a later date.
Thing is... Courts are FUBAR due to covid so... I see these bullshit charges evaporating.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Guy interviewed is saying the truckers there have nothing to lose.

He says they cannot ship out of their provinces due to having to be licensed in each province in Canada. Which the .gov in Canada put a stop to.
The truckers resorted to licensing their trucks in the US to continue making money to pay for their trucks and homes.  Canadas gov thugs responded by requiring the vaccine to cross the border to work in the US.  

He says a lot of people there are going to lose their trucks and their homes.. Their livelihoods. He says they have nothing to lose anymore.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He says they cannot ship out of their provinces due to having to be licensed in each province in Canada. Which the .gov in Canada put a stop to.
The truckers resorted to licensing their trucks in the US to continue making money to pay for their trucks and homes.  Canadas gov thugs responded by requiring the vaccine to cross the border to work in the US.  

He says a lot of people there are going to lose their trucks and their homes.. Their livelihoods. He says they have nothing to lose anymore.
View Quote

I guess in that case I hope they have a rifle and combat load to go with it just in case.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Supposedly the police have moved in to the Coventry road convoy and seized their fuel and began arresting people there too.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
God Bless them
View Quote

The second video had that newscaster wanting blood to flow,  she almost had the twinkle in her eye.    After a counter protest today the police take action,  Viva Frei interviewed a few of them ,  BLM supporting statists wanting to bring the pain to the convoy.   BLM of course did nothing wrong.    These statists think the only noble people in the world are leftists.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I can confirm that there is some truth to what he is saying.
There certainly were bouncy castles and hot tubs there.
https://i.postimg.cc/rpKKYDrC/F151-E312-7-D73-4-F87-A4-FD-664-E23467-A79.jpg
View All Quotes

look at all those Terrorists

it's disgusting

Honk Honk Honk

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Supposedly the police have moved in to the Coventry road convoy and seized their fuel and began arresting people there too.  

View Quote

I think I’m watching the same live feed.

“Christian” the trucker explaining now how he was attacked last night and Ottawa PD didn’t do shit to help him.

F’uc*ing statists.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

that's amazing

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you paying attention canada?

KNOCK KNOCK, HELLO, ANYONE THERE?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
So far all the truckers Uottawascotty has interviewed have say we have no more fuel,  But we are not going anywhere.  

Rumor is that wrecker services still will not tow anyone.

Another trucker says the police are essentially allowing vandals to attack the truckers trucks.  The police are telling them they don care when the truckers complain.  

Some of the truckers say they are there without jobs because of the canadian .gov.  

He is interviewing a Romanian that escaped communism right now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Guy on Uottawascotty is saying his buddy that was staging fuel 20 minutes out of the city was raided with assault rifle wielding JBTs and when he tried to drive away they tossed spike strips at him.  

The police are threatening to charge people with mischief charges for delivering fuel.
View Quote

People need the fuel to stay warm and now their government is stealing their gas.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:02:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You know better than me but the methodology of creating a lose-lose situation for the state was used over and over by ANTIFA et-al throughout 2020 and well, forever.  The situations created were often supported by and amplified by the media who had no issue bending reality to create the narratives necessary.  The wall of moms/vets/LGBTQ etc. in front of the Portland federal building being hit with CS to get at the actual ANTIFA attackers is one I clearly remember.

Now the truck drivers have created that situation without trying to burn buildings down or assaulting anyone.  Cops overreact, it looks good for the truckers.  Cops/government does nothing, it looks like the state is weak.  

As you point out the lawfare and other methodologies take time which allows reactions and counter moves.  This is good stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think people fully appreciate (even now) that we truly live in revolutionary conditions. A week ago I would have said the cops hitting them hard would end the protest, now I think there's a likelihood that only escalates the situation dramatically. I would not be shocked to see distributed roadblocks across the country, depending how hard the police push them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:02:04 PM EDT
[#34]
The interviews tonight are sobering and sad.  

They are there because they have nothing to lose.  They are hoping for peaceful change.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then I guess the truckers should sit home, en masse, and see how the packages get delivered to Castro's Son and the rest of the cityiots

They can simply take their triple-vaccinated asses, leave their WFH jobs and apartments, "just move to where the jobs are", and get a job that pays half of that to drive a truck
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So far all the truckers Uottawascotty has interviewed have say we have no more fuel,  But we are not going anywhere.  

Another trucker says the police are essentially allowing vandals to attack the truckers trucks.  The police are telling them they don care when the truckers complain.  

Some of the truckers say they are there without jobs because of the canadian .gov.  

View Quote

If true things may heat up a bit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
What happens if AAA tries to do there job. AAA does deliver fuel to motorist.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Truckers better be careful about people putting DEF in their fuel tanks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#39]

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/alberta_truckers

I do not know the first darn thing about the credibility of levant or the lawyer, so use your best judgement people.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#40]
It appears the police have sided with the government and the hammer is falling from all accounts.

The question is can the truckers hold out through the night and keep going without resupply or help.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The trucker he is interviewing now escaped communism.  He says this is life or death for him.  He says many of the truckers are losing everything.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some gems from another forum:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I must say this convoy bullshit is what finally breaks me after these past two years. It was a rougher two years for me and my partner than most. I had to quit my toxic job over health safety, she lost her mother to terminal cancer, our neighbour drops dead of a massive coronary two months later just before Christmas, her brothers both go full shitty privileged white-man misogyny anti-vaxx/immigrant/LGBQT++, I suffered a concussion. Plus some other stuff. But this suddenly swell of fascist bullshit is too much. I knew it was always here on the down-low politely hidden, I knew it was getting out of hand, but seeing it explode in person ? I can't deal.

I was out of work ~16 months. I start a new job Monday in a new city. I'm in Toronto (keeping the apartment there in case I don't make probation and my partner will be staying there for the time being working) and left Friday... for Ottawa. So I get to see all these trucklodytes driving into Toronto and heading to Ottawa the whole drive. And holy shit, that drive was so utterly depressing I nearly had a breakdown part way. I'm at a point where I see a Ford F-150 or a lifted truck I just presume you're garbage. Luckily I'm staying over in Gatineau instead of near the core (and thank fuck the job is in the west end). I took my partner to the VIA station and these fuckers are driving down the middle of the 417 slowly blocking traffic, weaving through lanes, hey have portions of the city taken over for themselves, but what really fucking grinds my gears? They have the official Ontario digital highway signs directing these assholes to where the rally is.

There is just such an abject failure of government and police (not that I expected otherwise) it's just wrecked me.

I can't even imagine what it's like living there right now. I'm so sorry. Everyone in Ottawa deserves so much better.

Seeing the Ottawa police just throw up their hands and not do anything substantial has been infuriating. It's been a week now. The police keep marching out excuse after excuse. The police claim they can't get tow trucks because nobody will work with them (they said they're opening an investigation to see if the convoy people are intimidating towing services into not cooperating) but the city has offered to let the police use their trucks instead but still nothing is done. The police have no issues pulling out the heavy armour and water cannons for indigenous protesters yet apparently they need to treat all these truckers with kid gloves? There's been numerous reports of people being harassed (especially news reporters) and in some cases physically assaulted over the last week. A bunch of businesses have had to close for fear of safety, and one that spoke to the media had their windows smashed. What's it going to take for them to finally crack down on this thing? It stopped being a protest a while ago.

In other news, Pierre "former residential school students just need to be taught the value of hard work" Poilievre has confirmed he's running for Conservative leadership.

Alright. We need to talk about what just went down on parliament hill.

A few thousand Neanderthals occupied the symbol of our democracy;

- flashed swastikas
- flashed every other conceivable conspiracy craziness.
- shit in the snow
- defaced Terry Fox statue
-defaced national war memorial

- forced the Prime Minister and his family into hiding.

———

The CONS are now scrambling to detach themselves from this literal shit show...but I think the MAGA is now permanently stuck to them. The media coverage speaks for itself. —- Alt-right figures from the US also saw fit to show their support for the crazies, throwing more fuel on the fire.

Unlike the US, I expect there will be electoral consequences for the CONs, perhaps in the upcoming provincial elections.

Some are also speculating this will cause another schism within the CPC —- ie. split the party apart progressive Con / Reform style.

Terry Fox attempted to do a marathon across Canada to bring funds and attention to cancer treatment. He did not complete his trek.

Politicizing that statue is inherently disrespectful, and he isn't a political symbol.
Desecrating a Canadian flag with Nazi symbols should be self evident in the other one.

I don't know any truckers participating, the ones I know are all double vaxxed and think these guys are idiots.

This shit had to be from Reddit
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#43]
#Freedomconvoy Getting Caught Up With The Convoy
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It appears the police have sided with the government and the hammer is falling from all accounts.

The question is can the truckers hold out through the night and keep going without resupply or help.
View Quote

*Not directed at you*

You would have to be a chuckle fuck moran to believe that they wouldn't side with the goobermint. People will keep licking the boot. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#45]
He does a great job of getting people to talk.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Picture is from tweet linked.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must say this convoy bullshit is what finally breaks me after these past two years. It was a rougher two years for me and my partner than most. I had to quit my toxic job over health safety, she lost her mother to terminal cancer, our neighbour drops dead of a massive coronary two months later just before Christmas, her brothers both go full shitty privileged white-man misogyny anti-vaxx/immigrant/LGBQT++, I suffered a concussion. Plus some other stuff. But this suddenly swell of fascist bullshit is too much. I knew it was always here on the down-low politely hidden, I knew it was getting out of hand, but seeing it explode in person ? I can't deal.

I was out of work ~16 months. I start a new job Monday in a new city. I'm in Toronto (keeping the apartment there in case I don't make probation and my partner will be staying there for the time being working) and left Friday... for Ottawa. So I get to see all these trucklodytes driving into Toronto and heading to Ottawa the whole drive. And holy shit, that drive was so utterly depressing I nearly had a breakdown part way. I'm at a point where I see a Ford F-150 or a lifted truck I just presume you're garbage. Luckily I'm staying over in Gatineau instead of near the core (and thank fuck the job is in the west end). I took my partner to the VIA station and these fuckers are driving down the middle of the 417 slowly blocking traffic, weaving through lanes, hey have portions of the city taken over for themselves, but what really fucking grinds my gears? They have the official Ontario digital highway signs directing these assholes to where the rally is.

There is just such an abject failure of government and police (not that I expected otherwise) it's just wrecked me.

I can't even imagine what it's like living there right now. I'm so sorry. Everyone in Ottawa deserves so much better.

Seeing the Ottawa police just throw up their hands and not do anything substantial has been infuriating. It's been a week now. The police keep marching out excuse after excuse. The police claim they can't get tow trucks because nobody will work with them (they said they're opening an investigation to see if the convoy people are intimidating towing services into not cooperating) but the city has offered to let the police use their trucks instead but still nothing is done. The police have no issues pulling out the heavy armour and water cannons for indigenous protesters yet apparently they need to treat all these truckers with kid gloves? There's been numerous reports of people being harassed (especially news reporters) and in some cases physically assaulted over the last week. A bunch of businesses have had to close for fear of safety, and one that spoke to the media had their windows smashed. What's it going to take for them to finally crack down on this thing? It stopped being a protest a while ago.

In other news, Pierre "former residential school students just need to be taught the value of hard work" Poilievre has confirmed he's running for Conservative leadership.

Alright. We need to talk about what just went down on parliament hill.

A few thousand Neanderthals occupied the symbol of our democracy;

- flashed swastikas
- flashed every other conceivable conspiracy craziness.
- shit in the snow
- defaced Terry Fox statue
-defaced national war memorial

- forced the Prime Minister and his family into hiding.

———

The CONS are now scrambling to detach themselves from this literal shit show...but I think the MAGA is now permanently stuck to them. The media coverage speaks for itself. —- Alt-right figures from the US also saw fit to show their support for the crazies, throwing more fuel on the fire.

Unlike the US, I expect there will be electoral consequences for the CONs, perhaps in the upcoming provincial elections.

Some are also speculating this will cause another schism within the CPC —- ie. split the party apart progressive Con / Reform style.

Terry Fox attempted to do a marathon across Canada to bring funds and attention to cancer treatment. He did not complete his trek.

Politicizing that statue is inherently disrespectful, and he isn't a political symbol.
Desecrating a Canadian flag with Nazi symbols should be self evident in the other one.

I don't know any truckers participating, the ones I know are all double vaxxed and think these guys are idiots.

Arstechnica forums..... Arstechnica used to be a good site......
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#48]
The Ottawa Police Are Starting Trouble NOW | Share This Message Fast
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#49]
That Romanian he has been talking is a great example of who is there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He has been hugely red pilled by this..  

He said earlier in the broadcast that he was just some fool from Ottawa making videos about his praying mantis and now he is covering a revolution.  

He says this has opened his eyes and he is on the truckers side.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top