User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whenever I see a guy drinking a bud light I just say " I think it's great that you folks can be gay right out in the open these days "

View Quote

I think the proper verbiage is "So you like chicks with dicks huh?"
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks this’ll cause long-term damage to the Bud franchise is crediting the public with an attention span they just don’t have. In 5 years it’ll be like this never happened. And AB-InBev is so big and diverse that it won’t even be a blip this year.

That said, I REALLY hope it hurts them and other companies get the message. I’m doing my part.
View Quote

I’m betting otherwise. They are branded forever
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Bud is good at selling Coors/ Miller.
PBR is up 20% with no woke aftertaste.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/05/05/bud-light-market-share-shrinks-while-coors-millers-grows/amp/

People that were drinking Bud but switched to Coors/Miller or especially Yuengling or PBR are not going to be lured back to Bud because they increase advertising; the former Bud drinkers found a better tasting beer already.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#4]
See what happens when you don't just make a product and sell it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Lol, AB gets it in both ends now.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#6]
how "stunning and brave" of them....
real "sacrifice"
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's the REAL reason the gay bars are starting to "boycott" Budweiser ....

The straight, un-woke crowd has finally said "That's it, time to stand our ground", and it's put a major hurt on a huge corporation.  The LGPTQr2B crowd can't risk letting corporations figure out that they are actually a tiny segment of the population with no real purchasing power, nor can they risk corporations waking up and realizing you can't shit on the biggest market segment forever.  That's why they are making noise about dropping Bud Light, because they need it to be about them.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting, I was told the real lgb folks hated the T that was added.

Meh, who cares.

FPNI.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Lulzing at Transhesuer's Bush.  I hope they go bankrupt.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#11]
here is a concrete data point.  Mariano's grocery store, 3300 N. Western Ave., Chicago,  2 miles due west of boystown.
Taken at 1642 today.   you do the math. I'm seeing a dent.

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh no! Now what are gays going to suck down at the end of a long hot day? Not an ice cold bush, that’s for sure!
View Quote

But yeah… there’s nothing wrong with keeping out of politics.  I wish more companies tried it for once.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#13]
https://nypost.com/2023/05/05/bud-light-will-be-extinct-in-a-few-years-for-disavowing-dylan-mulvaney-activist/

The attempt by Bud Light’s parent company, Anheuser-Busch, to distance itself from transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney puts the iconic American beer brand at risk of going “extinct,” according to an LGBTQ activist.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#14]
I was just in a 7/11 and the fed ex driver in front of me was picking up a 12 of miller light. I pointed to his 12er, and said "good man", and he said fuck AB. This is long past a upset boycott, this is fuck that place it dies. and this was not my fed ex driver either. just a random dude. Everyone feels the exact same way. This is a consumer shift and that company will hemorrhage and die now, because even the ones the agenda was pushing for, has also abandoned them.

Only chance is to go full rainbow, and call it queer beer and butt liker. Only chance to survive, and that is if EVERY TRANNY IN THE WORLD ONLY DRINKS THAT.

It will be remembered as one of the worst brand blunders in corporate history. EVER!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bud is good at selling Coors/ Miller.
PBR is up 20% with no woke aftertaste.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/05/05/bud-light-market-share-shrinks-while-coors-millers-grows/amp/

People that were drinking Bud but switched to Coors/Miller or especially Yuengling or PBR are not going to be lured back to Bud because they increase advertising; the former Bud drinkers found a better tasting beer already.
View Quote
Interesting you say that.  This afternoon on my way to work I stopped by the local Walmart (Dallas, Or) and just out of curiosity stopped by the beer cooler to see what was up. Seeing that yesterday Cinco De Mayo I figured they'd have sold a lot of beer.

They were completely out of all Coors products, Miller was pretty hard hit and most of the others were down to several cases/half cases/six packs.  The Bud' section was untouched.  Full displays of EVERYTHING up to the windows of the cooler.  Bud', Bud' Light, Bud' Light Lime....UnTouched.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Whenever I see a guy drinking a bud light I just say " I think it's great that you folks can be gay right out in the open these days "

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2023/05/05/bud-light-will-be-extinct-in-a-few-years-for-disavowing-dylan-mulvaney-activist/

The attempt by Bud Light’s parent company, Anheuser-Busch, to distance itself from transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney puts the iconic American beer brand at risk of going “extinct,” according to an LGBTQ activist.

Told ya
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Told ya
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Told ya

They fucked up. They pissed off 98% of their customer base, and now they pissed off the 1.5% they were pandering their woke bullshit to.

As a lifelong Bud drinker I have switched to  Yuengling and actually prefer the taste. I am never going back.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Pulling the plug?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top