Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He always came off as being a world class dick head.

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

all my previous lovers have been bigger than him

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Well pile on...

And Proper 12 is gasoline.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, not exactly shocking to hear.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Should be plenty of camera footage in that area, right?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

at single digit body fat I am 240
View Quote

Uh huh….
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
With the photo of the clothes chances are someone could find the chick in the crowd during the TV broadcast.

Then we could play 'guilty/not guilty' and decide it is a fake story cuz pointy elbows, horse face, etc.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

In the bathroom?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Should probably stick to the fat girl schtick because the beating a world class fighter thing  just isn't as believable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

He's fought at 170, his walking around weight before cutting was probably 185-190.

Should probably stick to the fat girl schtick because the beating a world class fighter thing  just isn't as believable.

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, she "elbowed" her way around a champion MMA fighter and escaped.  Okay.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Odd they kept persoanlly attacking his flaccid penis in the offical legal paperwork lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow!

Dude seems like a tool!

But that batshit crazy chick us making shit up!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Could be real, not or a mix.

Not pressing charges seems odd.

It would not shock me if security who work around professional athletes or rock stars hustle groupies to places for quick sex and get some extra compensation for that.

For a coked up guy who is used to getting what he wants and is rough with consensual women, an elbow to the face could make him snap out of it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Odd they kept persoanlly attacking his flaccid penis in the offical legal paperwork lol
View Quote

They may be expecting a limp response...
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Video of Conor taking her to the bathroom.

Video
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Video has emerged of the moment Conor McGregor led his sexual assault accuser into the bathroom at the NBA Finals in Miami last week, and shows his entourage of security guarding the door while they were inside.

The MMA fighter, who is expecting his fourth child with his fiancée, has been accused of forcing the unnamed accuser to perform oral sex on him and attempting to sodomize her in the VIP men's bathroom at Game 4 of the NBA Finals last week in Miami.

In a statement on Friday, a spokesman for Miami Police Department told DailyMail.com: 'MPD’s Special Victims Unit is investigating a report that was filed Sunday, June 11, 2023.

'This is an open investigation so no additional information can be released at this time.'

A source close to McGregor said they will cooperate fully with the investigation. He insists the woman's claims are false and that she is only interested in money.

The footage shows McGregor emerging from the bathroom then approaching the woman, taking her by the hand, and walking back towards the bathroom.

She follows him and they disappear behind the door.

McGregor's entourage of security guards is then shown blocking the entrance to the door.

His attorneys say the footage undermines the woman's original allegation that he and his security guards forced her into the restroom.

'The claimant’s lawyer now has changed her story. Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he firmly believes will show the claims against him are false.

'After not responding to the demand for money made by claimant’s counsel, she turned to the media to apply pressure.

'This is no more than a shakedown,' McGregor's attorney, Barbara R. Llanes, said, in a statement.

The accuser's attorney originally said he had 'forced' her into the bathroom, with the help of his security.

After the release of the video, she issued an updated statement saying the woman thought she was being led out of the venue to go to the Four Seasons, where he was staying.

'My client was under the belief they were leaving and going to the Four Seasons Hotel, as Conor had previously asked her to join him at his hotel room.'

She maintains that someone approached her and told her 'Conor told me to come get you.'

As she was walking out of the venue, she says McGregor took her by the hand into the restroom.

'My client believed they were leaving, but instead Conor took her into the restroom,' attorney Ariel Mitchell said.

Originally, she said in her letter: 'Mr. McGregor, aided and abetted by the NBA and Miami Heat Kaseya security, had the victim physically forced via security into the men’s bathroom, separating her from her friend and trapping her inside with Mr. McGregor and his security guard,' her letter said.

It went on to claim that he 'trapped' her in there - then forced himself on her.

Continued
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.
View Quote

I've seen the reverse play out may times as well.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

Quoted:
After reading the full complain I am going to say this is very very likely BS, as much as I hate that clownshow Conor.

Shes basically claiming the Miami Heat security and NBA league security intentionally separated her from her friend, took her to a private bathroom they knew Conor and his security team were in, and handed her over to Conor's security team, and everyone just hung out outside of the bathroom while Conor raped her?

I'm thinking these two posts are correct. Not really sure how NBA and site security would be in on it. Let's be real. While he is somewhat of a celebrity, he's not the most famous person in the building. Why would the security people play along?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Video of Conor taking her to the bathroom.

Video
View Quote

@midcap

He's stealing one of yours!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
View Quote

He's going to be humbled when a half dozen inmates take turns raping him after a beat down.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Him and Antonio brown should hang out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#22]
I was ripped.

BTW heres the DNA evidence neatly packed in a bag, a pre-written statement, and an amount ill settle for.

Kthx
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yea, semen on ripped clothes is pretty damning
View Quote

There's no semen. If you read the account from the law firm, he couldn't even get it up. There was some spit I guess. I'm not sure whether saliva on clothes is necessarily evidence of rape.

The accuser's attorney's letter reads like they just want to get paid. It talks about "litigation" not "criminal charges".

In the end it will basically come down to a "he said/she said" and I expect he will pay to try to make it go away, which is what it sounds like the other side wants.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186757-12199795-The_woman_s_attorney_tells_DailyMail_com_she_went_to_police_on_S-a-7_1686855505389.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186127-12199795-image-a-4_1686854873212.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186125-12199795-image-a-5_1686854883511.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Skimmed the photos.  Was there contemporaneous or near-contemporaneous outcry or witness statements to that effect, or not?  I didn't see any, and without them, all we have is that they had intimate contact.  He's a celebrity; that's not a novel occurrence.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
After reading the full complain I am going to say this is very very likely BS, as much as I hate that clownshow Conor.

Shes basically claiming the Miami Heat security and NBA league security intentionally separated her from her friend, took her to a private bathroom they knew Conor and his security team were in, and handed her over to Conor's security team, and everyone just hung out outside of the bathroom while Conor raped her?

View Quote

I dunno.  Did one of the investigating LE officers ask for the assailant's autograph afterwards?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am with midcap on this one, he may be a professional but I worked with some guys that would snap that little fucker in half while eating a po-boy

He just has not found the "right dude" yet, but he will soon.

If you go back and look at the mascot punching, he hit him hard, did not try to pull the punch...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

Bas Rutten kick my ass? Yes

That little dude...lol no

I am with midcap on this one, he may be a professional but I worked with some guys that would snap that little fucker in half while eating a po-boy

He just has not found the "right dude" yet, but he will soon.

If you go back and look at the mascot punching, he hit him hard, did not try to pull the punch...

You ever trained with professional fighters? I have. They’re a completely different animal. The technique and speed with which they operate is absolutely ridiculous. It is a fight though, so occasionally anything can happen.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't know who he is but, I thought the general conscience was that sportsball players get a pass on this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't know the man personally. What he presents for the cameras could very much be a false image he cultivates for marketing and social media purposes to promote his career.  Or he could be a legit hot head and jerk?  I don't know, but he does have the presumption of innocence and will and should be afford due process of law to determine guilt.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
First he sent the mascot to the ER and now this…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/0FAA5DD8-506B-4C4E-AA32-C0419FB8DDB9_jpe-2852506.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5EC005C4-E239-4DA7-A8B8-872C79C04813_jpe-2852494.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5D1B824F-AE02-447E-A3CA-55FE1F76420A_png-2852497.JPG
View Quote

nothing burger
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've seen big guys get dropped many times by dudes who were shorter and lighter in weight.  

We had a guy in my fraternity who was an all state wrestler and college wrestler and although he was only like 5"5" tall, I saw him on a number of occasions put drunk guys who were over six feet tall into submission within a matter of seconds.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

you cant seriously think you would last  5 seconds,  he would hurt you, 240 slow, fat unskilled.  watch video of roger huerta fighting college football player in street, over in seconds left guy out cold, hurt bad, roger fought at 135.  player was 260
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you cant seriously think you would last  5 seconds,  he would hurt you, 240 slow, fat unskilled.  watch video of roger huerta fighting college football player in street, over in seconds left guy out cold, hurt bad, roger fought at 135.  player was 260

fat...sure

unskilled? when did I say that?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've seen big guys get dropped many times by dudes who were shorter and lighter in weight.  

We had a guy in my fraternity who was an all state wrestler and college wrestler and although he was only like 5"5" tall, I saw him on a number of occasions put drunk guys who were over six feet tall into submission within a matter of seconds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well yeah...
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I don’t know about you guys but, I was feeling a little rapey after game 4. The other games, I was fine. But game 4 just seemed to make me have my way with a woman…or trans. I mean, even a girlish guy might have worked.

Something about Game 4.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif

I've not met McGregor.  I have met Chuck Liddell who wasn't much bigger.

(After looking up his wiki...damn, he seemed a lot smaller than 6'2", 205 when I met him.  That's about my size, and I remember Liddell being smaller than me. Memory, whaadya gonna do?  Quite a bit bigger than McGregor, it looks like.)

Anyway, dude did not have an "Off" switch, and I would want nothing at all to do with him in a fight (besides hope he was on my side).
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#36]
It's amazing how many people in this thread taking the word of an accuser's lawyers about the facts of an event without considering any other facts or the accused's side of the story?

Its almost as dumb as people thinking they could take on and defeat a world champion MMA fighter
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's amazing how many people in this thread taking the word of an accuser's lawyers about the facts of an event without considering any other facts or the accused's side of the story?

Its almost as dumb as people thinking they could take on and defeat a world champion MMA fighter
View Quote

Well he is a douche bag and acted like a little bitch when my fellow coonass broke his leg. So he can get bent for all I am concerned.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#38]
He’s been accused of rape so many times and pays the women off…

Nothing new.  He’s a scum bag with a little man complex.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy fuck - did you see the video?  That bitch is huge.

Guilty.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Guilty.
View Quote

desire to know more intensisifes
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I've not met McGregor.  I have met Chuck Liddell who wasn't much bigger.

(After looking up his wiki...damn, he seemed a lot smaller than 6'2", 205 when I met him.  That's about my size, and I remember Liddell being smaller than me. Memory, whaadya gonna do?  Quite a bit bigger than McGregor, it looks like.)

Anyway, dude did not have an "Off" switch, and I would want nothing at all to do with him in a fight (besides hope he was on my side).
View Quote

People need to throw size and weight out the window in these discussions. It's only relevant in competition with similar skill levels. Mr 240 pound single digit bf would be embarrassed.

Fighting is like shooting, if you're not formally trained and practice regularly you suck by comparison.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That would also be super awkward as he has 3 kids with a 4th on the way with his fiance.
View Quote

I absolutely agree---but especially in light of that video footage, it can be an awkward moment where he had a moment of weakness and used bad judgement (consensually) or it can be the awkward moment where he tried to butt-fuck a random with his limp dick. Either way---with that video, he's having awkward conversations with his fiancé/baby momma now.

Reminds me a lot of Kobe and the girl he allegedly tried to ass-rape---he fell on the sword as a weak man saying it was consensual,  victim got to suck Kobes dick AND got paid for it, and Kobes wife got a giant fucking ring and a life time pass on being a cunt anytime she wanted to.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
View Quote

Never liked him, wasn't upset when he broke his leg when someone checked a kick.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's no semen. If you read the account from the law firm, he couldn't even get it up. There was some spit I guess. I'm not sure whether saliva on clothes is necessarily evidence of rape.

The accuser's attorney's letter reads like they just want to get paid. It talks about "litigation" not "criminal charges".

In the end it will basically come down to a "he said/she said" and I expect he will pay to try to make it go away, which is what it sounds like the other side wants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, semen on ripped clothes is pretty damning

Maybe ?
"woman's attorney told DailyMail.com she handed in clothing to police that has McGregor's DNA - saliva and 'pre-ejaculation' - on it."
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Guilty.
View Quote
Wow.  I thought it might have been the second girl but she doesn't go in.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There is NO DOUBT that there are lots of non professional fighters in the world that would knock his dick right in the dirt,  I'm just a bit skeptical of the claim that was made in this particualar thread.

Rest assured that if Midcap were to have a shot at the title that I'd be rooting for HIM but I probably wouldn't put much money on him without having more info...
View Quote

Weight classes exist in martial arts for a reason.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#48]
that women ellbowed one of the best martial arts fighters into letting her go ?

On the other hand the dude is a huge douche and i have no problem believing that he is a rapey pos that gets hard by it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#49]
He's an ass but if there is no investigation and arrest there likely wasn't a crime. Unless the popo are in on it as well.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Maybe you should explain that to her.
View Quote

What do I care about their lives?

She knows what hes up to...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top