BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The video shows her holding a pot, likely in some sort of defensive posture, right before the cop puts a bullet through her forehead.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is just laughable at this point. We can have reasonable disagreements if the shooting was justified or not, but she grabbed the pot and she fucking threw it, it's on video.

It can be seen here, not on her head, because she fucking threw it.

https://i.imgur.com/RHkVcDZ.png

Oh bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkuqsX-xctY

The video shows her holding a pot, likely in some sort of defensive posture, right before the cop puts a bullet through her forehead.

You guys are seriously baffling. It absolutely shows her grabbing it and throwing it. That's how it ends up a few feet in front of her on top of a chair, after she left it on the counter when she got on her knees.

Quoted:
Furthermore, in cases where the defendant is using a self defense argument, the justification is up to the defendant to prove to the court.

lol nope. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not self defense. Defendant doesn't have to prove shit in America.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 2:15:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You guys are seriously baffling. It absolutely shows her grabbing it and throwing it. That's how it ends up a few feet in front of her on top of a chair, after she left it on the counter when she got on her knees.

lol nope. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not self defense. Defendant doesn't have to prove shit in America.
View Quote

Not in Illinois, my friend. Self defense justification is on the defense to prove that it was reasonable. The only exception is if deadly force was used against someone forcibly entering a dwelling to harm the occupant.

“The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.”
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 2:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The guys yall pick to defend blow my mind, even while badmouthing the victims and never recognizing the irony.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The guys yall pick to defend blow my mind, even while badmouthing the victims and never recognizing the irony.
I don't like him. I just think it was a justified shooting based on what I've seen. I've come down against cops in the past too.

Quoted:
Sure it does. It proves that he is not of sound mind and had no business putting himself into such a situation.
I don't think two prior DUIs proves he's "not of sound mind". I don't like that, and I don't think people with multiple DUIs should generally be cops, but it doesn't mean that he's mentally cooked or anything.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:13:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only on arfcom would we have a bunch of degenerates calling this a good shoot.

Evil walks among us folks, even on this site. Watch carefully who’s posting what in this thread.
View Quote

Words cannot express how true that is. These individuals are like informants who selectively highlight the positive aspects of the Gestapo’s role in suppressing opposition to the Nazi regime.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:17:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only thing baffling is people justifying this shoot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not baffling... it's fucking scary!
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:56:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is entirely state dependent.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:02:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It’s a tired trope. Everything that goes wrong is the cops fault. Don’t grab a pot of boiling water. Period. She grabbed it and threw it. There’s no reason to do that. It’s all on her. Cops leaving, retreating, being nicer etc is all great but at the end of the day if you try to throw boiling water on someone you deserve to get shot. Everything else is lawyers trying to make money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duty to retreat?  How about not badgering someone in their home after they told them to get out, and not closing the distance to create an excuse to kill?

So retreating?

Or simply not pressing a fight until the point that you scare an old lady out of her wits so that you can shoot her for dubious reasons.  

But it if triggers you then yes, there are times you should retreat because it makes no sense to stay there.

It’s a tired trope. Everything that goes wrong is the cops fault. Don’t grab a pot of boiling water. Period. She grabbed it and threw it. There’s no reason to do that. It’s all on her. Cops leaving, retreating, being nicer etc is all great but at the end of the day if you try to throw boiling water on someone you deserve to get shot. Everything else is lawyers trying to make money.

She said she rebuked him in the name of Jesus.

He pulled his gun, aimed at her head, and said he would shoot her in the face.

She didn't half-assed toss the pot until the guy was advancing on her after making his threat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:24:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes it did, but I can only bullshit about this so much before it just becomes looping. We'll just have to see what the jury decides. If we're that split about it on here, it might be a challenge to get a unanimous verdict.
View Quote

We’re not “split about it on here”.  Besides 2 or 3 humoring themselves by arguing that it was a justified killing, it’s nearly unanimous that this was a murder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:46:05 AM EDT
[#10]
He'll go to prison hang achieved his life goal of killing a bad guy for the State.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This has vibes of the Eleanor Bumpurs shooting in NYC in 1984

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killing of Eleanor Bumpurs

On October 29, 1984, Eleanor Bumpurs was shot and killed by the New York City Police Department (NYPD). The police were present to enforce a city-ordered eviction of Bumpurs, an elderly and disabled African American woman, from her New York Housing Authority (NYCHA) public housing unit at 1551 University Avenue (Sedgwick Houses) in the Morris Heights neighborhood of the Bronx.[1]

In requesting NYPD assistance, NYCHA workers told police that Bumpurs was emotionally disturbed, had threatened to throw boiling lye and was using a knife to resist eviction. When Bumpurs refused to open the door, police broke into her unit. In the struggle to subdue her, one officer fatally shot Bumpurs twice with a 12-gauge shotgun.[2][3]

Bumpurs' shooting, one of several deaths that inflamed racial tensions in New York during the 1980s, led to changes within the NYPD regarding responses to disabled and emotionally volatile persons. Officer Stephen Sullivan, who shot Bumpurs, was indicted on a charge of second-degree manslaughter, but was ultimately acquitted. Bumpurs' family sued the city for $10 million in damages, and settled for $200,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Eleanor_Bumpurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMmU70OB2KI
View Quote

Well, going by that summary, they had a legal reason to be in the apartment, and information that she had been threatening others recently.  Just a bit different than "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bad doop, gud chute. Threatening a LEO with a pot of boiling water was a poor choice
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I’m glad some of you guys aren’t in law enforcement. Holy shit man.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.  In many (most?) they have to prove that he murdered the lady.  The defendant could use an affirmitive defense that it was a in self-defense.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is that you are looking at this from the lens of the reasonable man.

Police don't use the reasonable man standard, they use the reasonable officer one.  Unfortunatly there are far too many absolutely paranoid cops that know they have the most dangers job in the world (excluding all data that contracdicts their world view of course).  In the Shaver thread there was a cop on here that said it was a lawful shooting because Brailsford didn't know that Shaver was unarmed.  Not that he was armed, not that he was dangerous, and definatly not that he was armed and dangerous.  In another thread about 100 cops disobeying orders to call off a chase a cop said that since so many cops disobeyed orders their actions were probably reasonable.

The standard is absurd and a downward spiral because at this point Brailsford's shooting counts as something that reasonable officers would do, and that's how their actions should be judged.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:13:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not arguing whether it's justified or not, I'm pointing out the plainly obvious. Before you can even consider whether it was justified or not, you have to know what actually happened, and what actually happened is she threw the pot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Then I guess we need to get some scientists over to that house because we've got a pot magically putting itself in her hands after she set it down and got on the floor, then it threw itself at the cops!

I really have no interest in debating whether it was justified or not, but she picked up the damn pot and threw it, 100%. Care to explain how the pot ended up a few feet in front of her body on top of a chair if she "just dropped it"? Care to explain how she just "dropped" the pot after she set it on the counter and got on her knees?

Nope, definitely no throwing going on here.

https://i.imgur.com/d7AFFm6.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh ok. We're talking about the same case where the cop got judged in the wrong by his own dept, was fired, and subsequently charged with murder 1 because she didn't actually do that though, right?
She did do that though. We have very clear footage that shows it. It's not up to me what the department does. The department shouldn't have hired him in the first place, but I don't blame them for covering their ass now, but that doesn't make him guilty of Murder 1, and it doesn't make it not a justifiable homicide.

We most certainly do not. The pot did not fly, the water did not fly. In fact I'm guessing the pot landed on the victims own head after QuickDraw McGraw wasted her.

This is just laughable at this point. We can have reasonable disagreements if the shooting was justified or not, but she grabbed the pot and she fucking threw it, it's on video.

Quoted:
Quoted:
She did do that though. We have very clear footage that shows it. It's not up to me what the department does. The department shouldn't have hired him in the first place, but I don't blame them for covering their ass now, but that doesn't make him guilty of Murder 1, and it doesn't make it not a justifiable homicide.

There is no "very clear footage" of her throwing a pot of water.

Oh bullshit.

lol yes I watched it. She didn't throw shit. There's one split second shot of the pot falling either on or immediately in front of her.

All of which ignores the cop telling her to pick it up in the first place then getting mad because she said something about rebuking him, which resulted in him threatening to murder her and all the ensuing shitshow.

What exactly did she do to precipitate murder threats and drawing guns?

Then I guess we need to get some scientists over to that house because we've got a pot magically putting itself in her hands after she set it down and got on the floor, then it threw itself at the cops!

I really have no interest in debating whether it was justified or not, but she picked up the damn pot and threw it, 100%. Care to explain how the pot ended up a few feet in front of her body on top of a chair if she "just dropped it"? Care to explain how she just "dropped" the pot after she set it on the counter and got on her knees?

wonder why the gif cuts off just there. Maybe because the pot travels straight down from her hand at that point? Wait, are you saying she threw it at herself, or towards the cop?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#18]
if he thought he was going to get splashed, why didn't he just back up?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm not arguing whether it's justified or not, I'm pointing out the plainly obvious. Before you can even consider whether it was justified or not, you have to know what actually happened, and what actually happened is she threw the pot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We know she grabbed the pot after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face told her to drop it.  Then after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face did indeed shoot her in the face the pot was in a different location.  Whether this was because she intended to throw it at the derranged man who threatened to shoot her in the face or if it was a result of the derranged man actualy shooting her in the face is speculation.

What's incredible is that after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face did shoot her in the face he kept yelling at her to drop the pot.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're going to trigger some cops by suggesting an officer retreat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Sounded like she poured the water down the sink. Or was that just crappy audio?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

wonder why the gif cuts off just there. Maybe because the pot travels straight down from her hand at that point? Wait, are you saying she threw it at herself, or towards the cop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh ok. We're talking about the same case where the cop got judged in the wrong by his own dept, was fired, and subsequently charged with murder 1 because she didn't actually do that though, right?

We most certainly do not. The pot did not fly, the water did not fly. In fact I'm guessing the pot landed on the victims own head after QuickDraw McGraw wasted her.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh bullshit.

lol yes I watched it. She didn't throw shit. There's one split second shot of the pot falling either on or immediately in front of her.

All of which ignores the cop telling her to pick it up in the first place then getting mad because she said something about rebuking him, which resulted in him threatening to murder her and all the ensuing shitshow.

It cuts off there because the next frame is blocked by the officers arm. The pot ended up a few feet in front of her on a chair, in the same place water can be seen splashing, she threw it at the officer.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whether this was because she intended to throw it at the derranged man who threatened to shoot her in the face or if it was a result of the derranged man actualy shooting her in the face is speculation.

Not really, he shot her when she started to throw it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If he thought he was going to get splashed, why didn't he just back up?
View Quote
But then he wouldn't get to shoot her in the fuckin' face.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

non-concur.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I may find a similar sized pot and fill it with hot water and see how far I (as a 6'4" 250 pound man) can throw it towards a mannequin or something. I think it would have been impossible to even reach him. Can anyone estimate the distance she was from the shooter?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Troll
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who are you going to believe, the TBL/boot lickers or your own lying eyes?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We know she grabbed the pot after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face told her to drop it.  Then after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face did indeed shoot her in the face the pot was in a different location.  Whether this was because she intended to throw it at the derranged man who threatened to shoot her in the face or if it was a result of the derranged man actualy shooting her in the face is speculation.

What's incredible is that after the derranged armed man who threatened to shoot her in the face did shoot her in the face he kept yelling at her to drop the pot.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posthumous resistance is not uncommon. Upon reviewing numerous police shootings, you'll notice that pretending the deceased is still resisting is SOP, often used to justify the use of force or to create a narrative that the threat is still ongoing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I may find a similar sized pot and fill it with hot water and see how far I (as a 6'4" 250 pound man) can throw it towards a mannequin or something. I think it would have been impossible to even reach him. Can anyone estimate the distance she was from the shooter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mornin. Serious question, not stirring shit. The metric used is what would a reasonable officer do in the same situation. If the officer is found to be within the correct standards and guidelines, how do you proceed?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she were able to get enough hot water on the cop to harm him (she couldn’t) seems to be irrelevant.  He intentionally created the circumstances that he thought would justify shooting the poor woman in the face.
His behavior afterwards suggests the mindset of a callous killer.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Mornin. Serious question, not stirring shit. The metric used is what would a reasonable officer do in the same situation. If the officer is found to be within the correct standards and guidelines, how do you proceed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would certainly be an interesting experiment to test the hypotheses that the reasonable officer standard isn't based on objective facts regarding threats.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh bullshit.

Quoted:
Furthermore, in cases where the defendant is using a self defense argument, the justification is up to the defendant to prove to the court.

What happened first?

The cop pointing a gun at her head and telling her he would shoot her in the face, or her "throwing the pot at him?"
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what also happened was he threatened her with deadly force before she threw the pot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quite a statement from the sheriff

Apologies if previously posted.

The Body Worn Camera footage has now been released, and the public can see what we saw: Sonya Massey lost her life due to an unjustifiable and reckless decision by former Deputy Sean Grayson.

Grayson had other options available that he should have used. His actions were inexcusable and do not reflect the values or training of our office. He will now face judgment by the criminal justice system and will never again work in law enforcement. Ms. Massey needlessly lost her life, and her family deserves answers. I trust the legal process will provide them.

This incident does not reflect the values or actions of our law enforcement community. It was a tragic decision made by an individual who had the training, tools, and experience to know better. We are committed to upholding a standard that prevents such tragedies from occurring in the future.

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The Body Worn Camera footage has now been released, and the public can see what we saw: Sonya Massey lost her life due to an unjustifiable and reckless decision by former Deputy Sean Grayson.

Grayson had other options available that he should have used. His actions were inexcusable and do not reflect the values or training of our office. He will now face judgment by the criminal justice system and will never again work in law enforcement. Ms. Massey needlessly lost her life, and her family deserves answers. I trust the legal process will provide them.

This incident does not reflect the values or actions of our law enforcement community. It was a tragic decision made by an individual who had the training, tools, and experience to know better. We are committed to upholding a standard that prevents such tragedies from occurring in the future.

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

View Quote
He sounds like an unreasonable officer.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly.

The issue is whether Officer Grayson's use of deadly force was objectively reasonable based on the facts and circumstances confronting him at the time the force was used. See, Graham v. Connor, 490 U.S. 386, 397 (1989). A police officer may use deadly force if he has reasonable cause to believe that a suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm to the officer or others, and the officer, if feasible, warns the suspect before using deadly force. Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1, 11-12 (1985); Sherrod v. Berry, 856 F.2d 802, 805 (7th Cir.1988). The reasonableness of a police officer's use of deadly force "must be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene, ..." at the moment the force was used, and not in hindsight. Graham, 490 U.S. at 396.

That is the controlling caselaw in the 7th circuit that will be applied, probably verbatim.

If you look specifically at the Graham factors, two are automatically against any force at all being used - she wasn't under arrest and wasn't suspected of criminal activity at all, and thus she also couldn't have been resisting or evading arrest. That leaves the only possible justification as being the claim of immediate serious physical harm.

Had she actually "come at him" with a pot of boiling water, that would be different. But he created distance, and maintained plenty of distance. Then instead of backing away, he appears to begin to advance on her right before firing, which the Illinois State Police expert concluded was akin to attempting to create justification by placing yourself in danger, such as in front of a moving car. And whether or not she grabbed and attempted to throw or dump the pot, I don't believe any reasonable person would have believed she posed an immediate serious threat of physical harm to anyone. At least not yet. If she grabbed the pot and advanced on him, as if to dump it on him or something, that would be a much different situation.

Imagine if this was a paramedic in her home because she was suffering some episode and called 911, and she grabbed a pot and a non-LEO reacted in this way and shot her in the head... IMO, there would be no LEOS claiming it was justified.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the same reason they shoot golden retriever puppies.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the sake of conversation, let's say that you're correct that she did attempt to throw the pot.  You're leaving out everything that led up to that point.
- Cop was aggressive / rude with her from the jump
- At one point she was walking back into the house and said "I love you all"....this could have been the end of the whole thing.  So far it doesn't seem like she's aggressive or planning an ambush with a pot of water like one poster suggested
- The cops brought up the water on the stove and let her go take the pot off the stove, they must not have felt too threatened yet or she wouldn't have been allowed to handle it.
- She removes the pot, sits it down and says "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" because the second cop took a step back
- The cop apparently not knowing that phrase is not a physical threat, pulls his gun and threatens to shoot her in the face
- She put her hands up, apologized and dropped to her knees

At no point did she seem aggressive, a little off but it seems safe to assume cops have conversations with people every day that are a little off.  The whole situation went south when the cop lost his shit because he didn't know the definition of rebuke.  I would guess that the vast majority of people would not make completely rational decisions when a conversation transitions from "nice conversation, even if a little off" to "I'll shoot you in the fucking face" with a gun pointed at them within 2 seconds.....let alone someone who's obviously struggling a bit.

I don't believe this was 1st degree murder.....but watching the video it's clear to me that the reason this escalated the way it did is on the cop.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

View Quote

OK, now what, good shoot hurr durrs?

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are called assholes for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't like him. I just think it was a justified shooting based on what I've seen. I've come down against cops in the past too.

I don't think two prior DUIs proves he's "not of sound mind". I don't like that, and I don't think people with multiple DUIs should generally be cops, but it doesn't mean that he's mentally cooked or anything.
View Quote

IMO, something is wrong with him mentally by the way he was triggered by her saying "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" it was like that really offended him.  I would think a LEO hears much worse almost daily.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh bullshit.

She looks like she is shielding herself from the psycho pointing a gun at her.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because he had to get it on.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What happened first?

The cop pointing a gun at her head and telling her he would shoot her in the face, or her "throwing the pot at him?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh bullshit.

Quoted:

What happened first?

What happened first was deputy grayson told her to remove the pot from the stove to avoid a fire.  His partner backs up as she moves the water.  She asks why. Grayson tells hee it is because she has the pot of hot water he told her to move.  She rebukes him in the name of Jesus.  Then he shoots her.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If she were able to get enough hot water on the cop to harm him (she couldn’t) seems to be irrelevant.  He intentionally created the circumstances that he thought would justify shooting the poor woman in the face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, deliberately escalating to prompt reaction to justify shot to face.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

No police officer has ever been thrown under the bus by their police chief or sheriff.  /sarc

That proves nothing one way or the other and you know it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No police officer has ever been thrown under the bus by their police chief or sheriff.  /sarc

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

No true Scotsman....
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

Not sure if serious. But if you are I gotta know due your screen name.  Do you have the Gadsden Flag sticker right next to the TBL decal, or are they in opposite corners of your rear window?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sheriff Jack Campbell

The Illinois State Police did the investigation and reached that conclusion. The sheriff was not involved, other than referring it to the state police.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Chief says he will never be a cop again.  

Will that stick regardless of trial outcome ?

After Brailsfords b.s PTSD claim I hope they investigate weather this asshole was shooting for the golden ticket.    

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top