User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Then who are you to be admonishing anyone else for their lack of activity?  Put up, or shut up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what are YOU doing to make a change?  What actions are YOU taking?  Maybe we can all learn from your example.

I'm not doing anything of consequence, but I call it "raising awareness."

Then who are you to be admonishing anyone else for their lack of activity?  Put up, or shut up.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
So round them all up and jail them.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is graphene oxide safe for the human body?

Graphene oxide affects the body by causing various adverse impacts such as abnormal activation of immune cells and thrombogenicity. This is because graphene oxide has a bi-dimensional structure that generates unique interaction with biological membranes and blood proteins in the body, triggering severe effects.

What are the symptoms of graphene oxide toxicity?

One of the more common symptoms of graphene oxide contact with the blood is clotting, also known as thrombogenicity. Toxicity studies in animals also show an increase in immunoglobulin E, lung damage, and signs of an anaphylactic response when graphene oxide contacts lung tissue.

Can graphene oxide change your DNA?

In summary, these different in vitro data confirm that GO and other graphene based materials can cause DNA damages in lung epithelial cells and that these effects are often associated with oxidative stress and inflammation.Sep 21, 2022

I know, I know there are some who think we should not ask why about anything and do as the government says. Even though the drug makers did not want the public to have access to the fact that they used tens of millions of Americans as lab rats in the greatest deception in history. While they and the political leaders who forced these atrocities upon Americans.

But lock everything away and hide it some keep saying because they are like ostriches who want to just stick their heads in a hole and be ignorant about what was done to them. These are the people who keep screaming for anything covid to be silenced and in some cases still attack those who said no this this great deception.

One thing that always stood out to me was when this old idoit in our White House said," The bottom line: We’re going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers.  We’re going to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by increasing the share of the workforce that is vaccinated in businesses all across America.. I thought immediately why do the vaccinated need to be protected if they took a shot that's suppose to already protect them. Oh yeah that's right. How many times was the definition of what a vaccine was changed just so this fake shot could be called a vaccine.

Then the old fool said this to force a fake shot on unsuspecting Americans. Your basically lockout out of all public venues if you did not take this shot. Oh and it could not be just any negative test plus it was only good for how long. Then you were segregate.

I issue this appeal: To those of you running large entertainment venues — from sports arenas to concert venues to movie theaters — please require folks to get vaccinated or show a negative test as a condition of entry.

Then there was this.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either

Of coarse there were those who attacked the unvaxxed by censorship and saying they should be refused ALL medical care, round up and put in camps, not allowed to buy anything, work, be in public and some said they should just be gotten rid of if they refused. This list is too long to keep going.

Yet even here there are those who continue with censorship and go ballistic the moment anyone speaks out against this fake shot that no one knows the long term effects of. Sure it might not hurt older people. But what about younger and those who have yet to be born by those who took every damn dose. The lies are slowly leaking out and still they cry for silence. Oh yeah btw those who have side effects have zero recourse against the fake claims and being used as lab rats.

I will never forget what was said by the vaxxed about those who refused to be part of some grand money making experiment. So cry all you want everytime someone mentions covid. Scream lock it away in some subforum, call it all misinformation because you people will never change and we will never forget
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top