Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
They're gonna shutdown GD next
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, the progressives have done an outstanding job on you all. You think you're being resistant and obstructive to their cause, but you've played right into it. They've got you so twisted around that you are now supporting foreign propagandists sowing disinformation in our country with the intent of damaging it.

They are using our freedoms to destroy us. And the patriots are helping them do it.

Well done.
View Quote

Last time I checked the federal government is in charge of who immigrates into the United States.

If they let in Russian intelligence agents then that’s kind of a federal government problem created by the federal government.

It’s responsible for the 5,000,000 illegals who have crashed the borders in the last two years for instance.

I would imagine that a lot of people have been killed, raped, robbed, harassed and raped as a result.

If American citizens are paid to do bullshit race baiting because the federal government allows Russian intelligence agencies operatives to shit stir, then that’s also a federal government problem created by the federal government.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Last time I checked the federal government is in charge of who immigrates into the United States.

If they let in Russian intelligence agents then that’s kind of a federal government problem created by the federal government.

It’s responsible for the 5,000,000 illegals who have crashed the borders in the last two years for instance.

I would imagine that a lot of people have been killed, raped, robbed, harassed and raped as a result.

If Americans citizens are paid to do bullshit race baiting because the federal government allows Russian intelligence agencies operatives shit stir, then that’s also a federal government problem created by the federal government.
View Quote

Do you think on their visa applications the Russians write they are coming to America to cause problems?

Most of the Russian Agents will say they are doing something innocent at an embassy or whatever.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you think on their visa applications the Russians write they are coming to America to cause problems?

Most of the Russian Agents will say they are doing something innocent at an embassy or whatever.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Americans citizens are paid to do bullshit race baiting because the federal government allows Russian intelligence agencies operatives shit stir, then that’s also a federal government problem created by the federal government.

Does America have a strategic Russian immigration gap or something?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not what I said. They can just pretend to be diplomats.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are telling me that the Russian Embassy is directing human resources directly to black separatists instead of doing corporate espionage and shit? Seems low rent.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Actually, every single one of the indicted who legally could, kicked up money to the Dems.
View Quote
Apparently not enough money.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:14:21 AM EDT
[#9]
When is Biden and Hillary getting arrested?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So you are telling me that the Russian Embassy is directing human resources directly to black separatists instead of doing corporate espionage and shit? Seems low rent.
View Quote

They have a lot of resources for the US

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They have a lot of resources.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have a lot of resources.

Suuuure they do. In your imagination.

But we’re getting pretty far afield from American citizens being charged for violating FARA. That’s still bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Man, the progressives have done an outstanding job on you all. You think you're being resistant and obstructive to their cause, but you've played right into it. They've got you so twisted around that you are now supporting foreign propagandists sowing disinformation in our country with the intent of damaging it.

They are using our freedoms to destroy us. And the patriots are helping them do it.

Well done.
View Quote

The last two Democratic nominees have taken money from Russia, China, Ukraine and others, do you not see the hypocrisy?

The progressives really have done a number on you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's not like you're registering your car.  The whole point to the law is you are acting on behalf of a foreign power, which looks suspiciously like treason in many places.  Here in the enlightened U.S, you can still do that legally and get paid handsomely for it.  You just have to register yourself as an agent of a foreign country lobbying on their behalf.

When you don't register until after you're caught, it looks more like the traitor thing.
View Quote

What like Podesta's, Biden's?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Surprisingly, the Soviets (and then the Russians) were very big on "agents of influence" rather than what we'd see as traditional espionage.  Look at Anna Chapman for an example.  She literally didn't steal a single secret you couldn't get from a newspaper.  Her job was to fuck her way to the top and influence decision-makers. had she been born in the U.S. and paid for it all with Uncle Joe's money instead of Uncle Vova's, she'd still be OK.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Apparently not enough money.
View Quote

Always a risk when you kick up to mobsters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:25:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But we’re getting pretty far afield from American citizens being charged for violating FARA. That’s still bullshit.
View Quote

You only have to read some history to know this... use your head for once.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The KGB using American Communist stooges and useful idiots to foment discord in the United States?

It’s so old school!
View Quote

What's the purpose of going after them, when our own intelligence and federal law enforcement has clearly been protecting and facilitating that sort of activity by high ranking officials?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering you were as convinced that Trump was literally a Russian bed pisser as any Q person was convinced of The Plan, I think I will go with my own insight.

No offense.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:38:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Surprisingly, the Soviets (and then the Russians) were very big on "agents of influence" rather than what we'd see as traditional espionage.  Look at Anna Chapman for an example.  She literally didn't steal a single secret you couldn't get from a newspaper.  Her job was to fuck her way to the top and influence decision-makers. had she been born in the U.S. and paid for it all with Uncle Joe's money instead of Uncle Vova's, she'd still be OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but SDS and infiltration of the state department and other subversive operations actually had strategic value.

The efforts to drive animosity amongst blacks and other minority groups against whites was to create muscle for SDS to lead.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Considering you were as convinced that Trump was literally a Russian bed pisser as any Q person was convinced of The Plan, I think I will go with my own insight.

No offense.
View Quote

I actually said that was unlikely.

But quick.. come up with another misdirection..

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense.

Misdirection from what towards what?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#23]
If the doj is involved it is probably not in the best interest of America.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah but SDS and infiltration of the state department and other subversive operations actually had strategic value.
View Quote

Sewing dissent and dividing a population has no strategic value?

You should read more
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The DOJ isn't deciding that speech constitutes "illegal propaganda." They are alleging these Americans are operating as unregistered agents of a foreign power, which you know, you can easily avoid by not taking said foreign power's money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) I neither believe nor trust a single word that comes out of DOJ at this point

2) I am not real big on the idea of the DOJ deciding that some speech constitutes "illegal propaganda"

3) I'm also not real big on the idea of them deciding to put people in prison for "sowing discord".

That all sounds an awful lot like the DOJ trying to put people in jail for having unpopular opinions and then voicing them.

Also, if the DOJ is suddenly interested in foreign governments giving money to and supporting political candidates for office, then they can probably find a nice, juicy target at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The DOJ isn't deciding that speech constitutes "illegal propaganda." They are alleging these Americans are operating as unregistered agents of a foreign power, which you know, you can easily avoid by not taking said foreign power's money.

So taking a foreign mega company's money to promote them and the country in which they reside doesnt count?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#26]
FBI: Say it.

RUSSIAN: Say what?

FBI: Say "moose and squirrel", say it.

RUSSIAN: Why?

FBI: Just do it! Say it!

RUSSIAN: OK, moose and squirrel

FBI: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What's the purpose of going after them, when our own intelligence and federal law enforcement has clearly been protecting and facilitating that sort of activity by high ranking officials?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You should read more
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should read more

No. You should read more. This specifically. State enforcement of speech codes is bad.

Deporting foreign subversives is good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No. You should read more. This specifically. State enforcement of speech codes is bad.

View Quote

Being a paid agent of a foreign government is OK because it's commerce?

Ok then.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ok then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok then.

Paid to do what? Assassination? Actively participating in a war? Sell secrets? No.

Say some shit? Absolutely.

If your responsibility is to decide which foreigners should be allowed in to the country then get better at it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The last two Democratic nominees have taken money from Russia, China, Ukraine and others, do you not see the hypocrisy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well done.

Two things can be true at the same time. That point is lost on the simple-minded.

"I hate the government. The government says those people are enemies and are doing illegal things to try to harm me. Therefore, I must immediately conclude with no further information that they are NOT my enemies and that I must support and defend them doing the things that are harming me."
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That type of nonsene is exactly what the Russia has been trying to encourage.
The story states that Russian intelligence agents have been arrested. Even if Joe Biden and the entire CIA/FBI were filmed kicking puppies: arresting suspected Russian agents on a operation is a good thing for America and the rest is solvable by America itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The KGB using American Communist stooges and useful idiots to foment discord in the United States?

It’s so old school!

That type of nonsene is exactly what the Russia has been trying to encourage.
The story states that Russian intelligence agents have been arrested. Even if Joe Biden and the entire CIA/FBI were filmed kicking puppies: arresting suspected Russian agents on a operation is a good thing for America and the rest is solvable by America itself.

What nonsense?

This is like saying Russians paying less than a couple hundred grand for some Facebook ads, was a bigger threat than the democrats/Clintons paying for Fusion GPS to work with Russians and corrupt US gov officals to fabricate intel and a narrative to engage in a coup against an elected President.

The Bidens etc weren't receiving payments from Ukrainians, Russians, Chinese etc. To kick puppies.

This story sounds like going after low hanging fruit for appearances.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Absolutely.

If your responsibility is to decide which foreigners should be allowed in to the country then get better at it.
View Quote

Most would consider it treason but ok.

What if done remotely, is that just international commerce?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Lol. Imagine being so fucked in the head that you get upset about actual counter intelligence work.

Seems like there’s a lot of nervous accounts in this thread…

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I’m pretty sure it’s just you talking so speak for yourself. Let’s leave the appeal to the hypothetical most out of it.

What are they being paid to do? Bomb railways? Destruction of the means of manufacture of war materials? assassinations? Poisoning food or water supplies?

Acts that if done anyway would be a crime?

Those are crimes.

Saying words that aren’t in advocacy of  crimes?

Yup, just commerce.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You are going to get a lot of people that didn't read the article at all, but I did. I get the mistrust of our government, and it's completely justified mistrust, but I'm thinking, just in this case, they are actually doing good work. I feel a little sick just saying that, because I have next to no trust at all for our government myself. One thing really stuck out to me in the article. The leader of Black Hammer was charged in this.

They were those commies that said they bought property in CO, but were run out by the sherriff of that area for trespassing.
View Quote

I agree.  These people are shit birds and this is a good arrest

GD hates the Feds so much that it overrides their logic when the Feds actually do something right.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m pretty sure it’s just you talking so speak for yourself. Let’s leave the appeal to the hypothetical most out of it.

What are they being paid to do? Bomb railways? Destruction of the means of manufacture of war materials? assassinations? Poisoning food or water supplies?

Those are crimes.

Yup, just commerce.
View Quote

Coming from someone that clearly doesn't read any history books?

Good luck.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good luck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are crimes.

Yup, just commerce.

Good luck.

I mean, I am not into burning heretics either.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So taking a foreign mega company's money to promote them and the country in which they reside doesnt count?
View Quote

If you're referring to Hunter, I imagine the legalities were addressed.  And if they weren't, that's great fodder for the current House investigation, especially given the recent broad interpretations of that law.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree.  These people are shit birds and this is a good arrest

GD hates the Feds so much that it overrides their logic when the Feds actually do something right.  

View Quote

Feds indicted a bunch of human smugglers last September.

I expected GD to side with the human smugglers now.

Here-feds indict human smugglers.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not quite the same though, is it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

In this thread we wil complain about arresting Russian intelligence officers on some conspiracy charge
New GD just being new GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we at war with Russia or something? Declare it or GTFO

We need to be in a war to realize there are nations that are hostile to the USA out there?

In this thread we wil complain about arresting Russian intelligence officers on some conspiracy charge
New GD just being new GD.

We are suspicious of much of what a politicized DOJ puts out, know they don't a0ply the law equally,  and think this is close to criminalizing speech - a current goal of our government.

Off topic: Will donbass girl be arrested?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes?

One group is punished because they have profaned the authority of god’s absolute authority over creation

This group has profaned the federal government’s absolute authority over who can speak in return for federal reserve notes.

They didn’t slaughter a goat on the proper altar.

Ok. Let’s meet in the middle here. We save millions prosecuting these people to fill pot holes in interstate highways. We make them pay the proper fees. But instead of deporting the Russians we grind them up to fill the potholes.

We both win.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#44]

These guys were smuggling illegal aliens for the Russians?

Those bastards.

Only the federal government is allowed to smuggle illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes?

One group is punished because they have profaned the authority of god’s absolute authority over creation

This group has profaned the federal government’s absolute authority over who can speak in return for federal reserve notes.

View Quote

The government's authority equals God's authority. That's quite a leap.

Please just read 1 history book.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes?

Yeah, they’re both made up bullshit to keep the priests fat and wrangle retards into being slaves in this life for the promise of imaginary rewards in death.

The main upgrade being the pension plan in the federal governments case.

I learned that after reading some history books.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#48]
The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back.
View Quote

The 80s called, Russia is back at it again.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

These guys were smuggling illegal aliens for the Russians?

Those bastards.

Only the federal government is allowed to smuggle illegal aliens.
View Quote

Nope, for profit.

Are you sticking up for them now?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top