BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I heard this last night at a pub and figured I would have heard it here first.

I looked in the Industry section, but couldn't find Savage. Either way, I have one and love it and if they did change the logo I'm glad I got one before the change.
View Quote

Thread fail.

OP chose not to go to the source.
http://www.savagearms.com/

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the new logo. It's more slick and modern and actually has some contemporary design sense to it. The typeface choice is kinda lacking though.

however, had I been the creative director for the project, I would have gone with a modernized logo with at least a small hint or throwback to the indian.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the new logo. It's more slick and modern and actually has some contemporary design sense to it. The typeface choice is kinda lacking though.

however, had I been the creative director for the project, I would have gone with a modernized logo with at least a small hint or throwback to the indian.
View Quote

I think it sucks and that it won't age well at all.

That logo will look even worse when trends change in the next decade.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top