BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry that 99% of farmers are retards who can't adapt. Point proven. Thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fine. But when a farmer does it willingly because of those reasons, then turns around to complain how bad it is, he can choke onna bag of cocks. You don't get to choose to be miserable then complain about it as if it is some huge struggle. This is where most farmers are.

IF IT SUCKS SO BAD, WALK AWAY AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE.

Farmers, the woe-is-me liberal cunts of the "conservative" party.
You are a dipshit.  I do it because I love it and because I'm good at it.  I have the potential to make more money if the current climate was not retarded.  I've worked in IT in corporate america and in retail.  I'd rather get punched in the nuts than have to go back to that crap.

Just imagine doing your job and then one day, with stuff out of your control, someone decided you were gonna make 25% gross less a year.

You also need to realize, that 99% of farmers have done nothing but farm their entire lives.  They've worked for themselves and don't know how to do anything else.
Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Inherited (myself and a couple cousins) 16 sections of farmland in the CRP program.
So..not really a farm I guess. Basically paid to grow grass.
It’s all paid for. I guess we will lease it or sell it when the CRP program goes away.  Which I think it should.
Sure as hell not gonna try to become a farmer.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Inherited (myself and a couple cousins) 16 sections of farmland in the CRP program.
It’s all paid for. I guess we will lease it or sell it when the CRP program goes away.  Which I think it should.
View Quote
Must be nice huh....

You know man, try not to piss it away if you don't mind. Some of us would give anything just to be able to just have a snow balls chance in hell type shot at what your being given....

Hopefully it's not too bothersome for you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The one I know has machinery costing enough to retire on if you had the money he paid for it. His wife drives a Porsche SUV and they live in a very nice house. His acreage is a couple hundred acres in the bottom of hill country.
View Quote
Many years ago I told my dad I wanted to have a thousand brood cows
He told me “if I had enough money to have a thousand cows, I wouldn’t have a thousand cows”
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fine. But when a farmer does it willingly because of those reasons, then turns around to complain how bad it is, he can choke onna bag of cocks. You don't get to choose to be miserable then complain about it as if it is some huge struggle. This is where most farmers are.

You are a dipshit.  I do it because I love it and because I'm good at it.  I have the potential to make more money if the current climate was not retarded.  I've worked in IT in corporate america and in retail.  I'd rather get punched in the nuts than have to go back to that crap.

Just imagine doing your job and then one day, with stuff out of your control, someone decided you were gonna make 25% gross less a year.

You also need to realize, that 99% of farmers have done nothing but farm their entire lives.  They've worked for themselves and don't know how to do anything else.
You should become a farmer and show them how to do it since it’s so easy. I’m sure there’s a simple math equation that an engineer could come up with to make it al work like a machine
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bless your heart.
What about what I said is wrong? How have I miscalculated the poor plight of the American farmer? Is there some communist like group within the federal government that only exists to prevent these people from getting out of farming, learning a new trade and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps like everyone else in America can? Is there some sort of hospital program where farmers have their arms replaced by scythes and legs are replaced with combine attachments and they physically are unable to do something else?

Or is it because they're so in debt from their choices that they need to be subsidizes? Fuck those kids who got worthless degrees but I'll be got dam if we don't bail out those hard working farmers who can't get out of their own way!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What about what I said is wrong? How have I miscalculated the poor plight of the American farmer? Is there some communist like group within the federal government that only exists to prevent these people from getting out of farming, learning a new trade and pulling themselves up by their bootstraps like everyone else in America can? Is there some sort of hospital program where farmers have their arms replaced by scythes and legs are replaced with combine attachments and they physically are unable to do something else?

Or is it because they're so in debt from their choices that they need to be subsidizes? Fuck those kids who got worthless degrees but I'll be got dam if we don't bail out those hard working farmers who can't get out of their own way!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bless your heart.

99% of farmers are retards who can’t adapt?

Show us on the doll where the farmer touched you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#8]
You'd really be surprised at how many businesses struggle
to stay alive.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You'd really be surprised at how many businesses struggle
to stay alive.
View Quote
So very much this. Guys that you think have bullet proof money usually don't. They just look like they do.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

99% of farmers are retards who can't adapt?

View Quote
I was making a hyperbolic, exaggerated comment in response to whoever wrote the dumb comment of farmers not being able to change because they've "done it for so long"

You must have missed it
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was making a hyperbolic, exaggerated comment in response to whoever wrote the dumb comment of farmers not being able to change because they've "done it for so long"

You must have missed it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% of farmers are retards who can't adapt?

You must have missed it
I saw the part where you said that 99% of farmers are retards who can’t adapt.

So it’s a high-per-bow-lee. What’s the actual percentage?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Stupid question, farm land rents going $150-$250 acre. How is it rented and who fertilizers the land? Who pays. Does the landlord do soil samples? Can a farmer lease land and run the soil down and get out.
Guess it's all written out in the rental agreement?

One section, 640 acres X $150 = $96000 seems like a lot.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Stupid question, farm land rents going $150-$250 acre. How is it rented and who fertilizers the land? Who pays. Does the landlord do soil samples? Can a farmer lease land and run the soil down and get out.
Guess it's all written out in the rental agreement?

One section, 640 acres X $150 = $96000 seems like a lot.
View Quote
The landlord does nothing.

A farmer is welcome to not apply any nutrients, but he will quickly go broke. A huge amount of the nitrogen in the soil is used each year.

Land that rents for 150 an acre probably produces 600-900 dollars an acre, depending on many factors.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Really depends on how much  and what type. I know some who make enough to live middle class and I know others who buy literal fleets of brand new $70k cowboy cadillacs every 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I saw the part where you said that 99% of farmers are retards who can't adapt.

So it's a high-per-bow-lee. What's the actual percentage?
View Quote
Go back to my original post. If you claim you are a farmer and can't do anything else because you're so invested or ingrained in the farming life, you're a retard who can't adapt. That's my point. You tell me the percentage.

Are you a farmer?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Go back to my original post. If you claim you are a farmer and can't do anything else because you're so invested or ingrained in the farming life, you're a retard who can't adapt. That's my point. You tell me the percentage.

Are you a farmer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the part where you said that 99% of farmers are retards who can't adapt.

So it's a high-per-bow-lee. What's the actual percentage?

Are you a farmer?
Yes, I’m a farmer. You see retards at about the same rate as the general population.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
ITT, we learn who knows nothing about farming.
View Quote
Or, business in general.

How stupid would anyone look if they said they knew wealthy people with their own business, then therefore all people who go in business for themselves are pretty well off. Or, they know of some government programs to help certain business enterprises, therefore entrepreneurs don’t have to worry about loss since “Uncle Sugar” will always bail them out?

Such people would sound like retarded morans.

Heat, make that one specific field - agriculture - and the derp flows more free than water in a river.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I work  in the AG industry running a massive grain elevator... There are very smart and business savvy farmers that do very well... and there are dumb fuck farmers with room temperature IQ where you wonder how the fuck they got dressed that morning.. so no different than any other industry.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#19]
There are five cattle ranches in my family, between Eastern Oregon and Western Idaho.

All of my ranching family are cash poor and land rich.  The make a decent living and all of there kids got AG or sport scholarships or are in their 40s like me not one works the family ranch.

I don't know what will happen to them all as the elders die off.  The kids will fight over it all I am sure
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

All of my ranching family are cash poor and land rich.  
View Quote
I was driving through the area you described with a knowledgeable farmer.

We were in Idaho, with a lower density population. He said, "this is the highest concentration of millionaires in the US."

Based on land..
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Cow prices are similar to what they were in the 80s.  Now factor in inflation, how are ranchers doing.   Almost all ranchers are hobby ranchers.  They like to do it and already have money or land or both.   You can’t start a cow business from scratch and haven’t been able to for decades.   Both my grandparent had 2K acres and 3-500 cows.    One had a gas business for money, the other worked at GM for 40 years.  Dad has 1200 acres and 250 cows and is a pharmacist.  I know a lot of people in the cow business and only one guy who that’s all he does and he is more of a broker than a cattle raiser.  My dad might be able to bring in 50k before land taxes on the farm not including repairs to equipment in a very good year.  But it could be milked for more if you worked at it to streamline, never use a vet, follow futures market, cows drop a health grade in winter, etc.  Basically cows pay the taxes on the land you want to own.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Doesn’t matter, as its tax money unjustly taken.  No one should get gov $. Not for living in the city or the country.  Free markets a bitch.
View Quote
But it's not actually a freemarket, not with USDA actively price fixing and a large market share being driven off.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:44:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where are your stats for that? The usda has a fairly small budget in the grand scheme of federal expenses and most of that is food stamps.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383113/5C461EB4-4A38-4AE8-AE36-09EE55B180DB_png-1048673.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Farmers receive the largest portion of government transfer payments out of any group in the country.  Transfer payments are welfare.  Farmers live of the gov tit more than any other group.  Not all of them, but the #s don’t lie.
Where are your stats for that? The usda has a fairly small budget in the grand scheme of federal expenses and most of that is food stamps.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383113/5C461EB4-4A38-4AE8-AE36-09EE55B180DB_png-1048673.JPG
I'm going to say his ass is where the numbers came from.  Typical citidiot, read or heard something on a PBS organic special and regurgitates it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’re blaming others for your poor budget. If your budget is that tight as a farmer, you’re doing it wrong and you need other sources of income. You sound like what I had mentioned about farmers being their own worse enemy with negative attitudes. I sell some export hay which has been hit hard with tariffs just like everything else. I am happy with the price I got for it and I hope next year is even better.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are probably talking about easterdays? They are working on putting that dairy together that just got done failing for an array of reasons.

ETA: your numbers are inflated
View Quote
Yes. They picked it up at auction there was a lot more spent by the Meth head that lost it.  Yes my numbers were off some. I was confusing figures from projections when Te Velde had it.

My comment was more about the supposed terrible industry in decline with thousands of dairy's failing due to market glut yet at the same time what appears to be smart qualified people dumping huge sums of money to get into the same business.

The economy of scale and labor savings must be massive at some point above 5,000 cows.

I would like to farm but at this point with equipment and land prices what they are it will.likely be a specialty crop side gig.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#26]
As much as anyone who owns multi-million dollar small/med business in a highly regulated & subsidized field, I'd imagine.  So...as much as fund managers, probably?
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Depends on who you ask, Willie Nelson and John Cougar Mellencamp says yes. Every time this discussion comes up I immediate think about the bumper sticker that said 'Don't Complain About Farmers With Your Mouth Full'. Ok then, don't complain about plumbers with when your sitting on the toilet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 1:27:48 AM EDT
[#28]
I saw a website that said the average American farmer received $100000 in subsidies per 1000 acres. I don't know of anything to dispute this but from everything I know it's at least close.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 2:20:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I saw a website that said the average American farmer received $100000 in subsidies per 1000 acres. I don't know of anything to dispute this but from everything I know it's at least close.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is that per year or a total payout over 20 or 30 years?
What was it for ? Crop insurance payments (that the farmer paid for) or what?

From what I can tell the average farm is 440 acres in size
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 2:57:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Those that know how to do it better with no Government assistance— if it’s so easy to farm and sit back and make money why aren’t you doing it?
If all you got to do is plant for 30 days then Screw  off the rest  of the year and count your money why aren’t you doing it? Go get that easy money and do something useful with it and show us how to turn a 50% profit yearly with it

A good businessman would recognize that opportunity and exploit it
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 3:05:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Y’all need to write your congressman and tell them to stop these farm programs
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 3:51:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
200 acres or less, is either a hobby farm or niche farming.

I know a guy that has 20 acres, grows certified organic garlic - different varieties.   All he grows is garlic.   Extremely niche, does very well.

The flipside, my dad and I have about ~200 acres and we lose a ton of money.

Note, we're not full time farmers. We have 25~ish head of cattle and do hay.   We're also owners of a very large oil distribution company.

0 Government kickbacks.  0 anything from .gov.  Strictly for fun and yes, tax break for equipment and such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also depends on the type of farm.  Big industrial farm with 1200 milk cow and a gang of guatamalan hands is making money.

Little guy on a handed down 200 acre hardscrabble farm with forty head selling and buying hay and silage?   Lucky to still exist.

The real money is being big and getting in with politicians to get on every money program.
200 acres or less, is either a hobby farm or niche farming.

I know a guy that has 20 acres, grows certified organic garlic - different varieties.   All he grows is garlic.   Extremely niche, does very well.

The flipside, my dad and I have about ~200 acres and we lose a ton of money.

Note, we're not full time farmers. We have 25~ish head of cattle and do hay.   We're also owners of a very large oil distribution company.

0 Government kickbacks.  0 anything from .gov.  Strictly for fun and yes, tax break for equipment and such.
LOL

Sure

Whatever let's you sleep at night.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 3:56:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
None that I know "struggle".  They all seem to make major bank.  Most are millionaires, and if they aren't millionaires now, they can easily sell their land and become one.

A struggling farmer seems to be quite the myth.  $500,000 equipment scattered throughout, and usually paid for, does not define "struggle".    Hard work, ABSOLUTELY.  Struggle?  hell no.
View Quote
I've always heard that it was pretty much impossible to run a farming operation, without significant "harvest loans" or something to that effect. That basically, farmers have to take out huge loans in advance for all the necessary expenses for a given crop-growing-season.

All their equipment, labor costs, etc... are all borrowed on. Typically, only the land is paid off. If their crop fails , they are fucked and stay in debt... perhaps have to make up for it on the next season...which they also have to borrow on.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Those that know how to do it better with no Government assistance if it's so easy to farm and sit back and make money why aren't you doing it?
If all you got to do is plant for 30 days then Screw  off the rest  of the year and count your money why aren't you doing it? Go get that easy money and do something useful with it and show us how to turn a 50% profit yearly with it

A good businessman would recognize that opportunity and exploit it
View Quote
We realize the farming market is saturated. You missed the entire point.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you a farmer?
View Quote
I grew up on a fairly large farming and ranching operation.

almost every single farmer under the age of 60 that I knew, also had a full time occupation as did his wife.
in almost every single instance, these farms were family farms that had been in the family for generations with the family buying and renting more land every year.

NAFTA nearly destroyed the operation I grew up around, we had tens of thousands of dollars invested in machinery strictly used in Peanut operations. the US Gov, takes away our ability to farm peanuts and gives that allotment to Mexico.  peanut house goes under. no one in the region can grow peanuts if they wanted too.

they have adapted in many ways. its a constant evolving force.

working 2 jobs
changing internal markets
government regs and external markets
changing economics of every single issue

every farmer in eastern OK, pretty much got a full swatch of destruction this year with spring flooding. only a few got to replant.

the shit that is said about farmers on ArfCom only rivals the shit that is said about Native Americans in stupidity and arrogance.
these are the worst threads on ArfCom.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I work  in the AG industry running a massive grain elevator... There are very smart and business savvy farmers that do very well... and there are dumb fuck farmers with room temperature IQ where you wonder how the fuck they got dressed that morning.. so no different than any other industry.
View Quote
this is the case on many levels, ranching and farming.
but this also needs to be separated down into the issues of what types of farming.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't speak for him, but I farm because I love doing it, all my friends do it, and it allows me to live the lifestyle I want.

I don't have to ask people permission to hunt, I can shoot whenever I want, I get to be outdoors all the time, I very rarely have to interact with liberals, etc.

You really need to just shut the hell up.  You have never been hungry a day in your life.  There is a reason.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Must be nice huh....

You know man, try not to piss it away if you don't mind. Some of us would give anything just to be able to just have a snow balls chance in hell type shot at what your being given....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must be nice huh....

Everyone has their priorities and goals in life. His must not involve working a 24/7 job.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You should become a farmer and show them how to do it since it’s so easy. I’m sure there’s a simple math equation that an engineer could come up with to make it al work like a machine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to wonder sometimes though.

Milk has been down here for two years, and a lot of dairies are operating at a loss.

So what are most of them doing? Adding barns and cows....because further saturating the market is sure to fix it.

If they all agreed to cut production by say 15% for a year (and none of the big operations caved on it) they might actually be able to move prices back up.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Milk has been down here for two years, and a lot of dairies are operating at a loss.

So what are most of them doing? Adding barns and cows....because further saturating the market is sure to fix it.

If they all agreed to cut production by say 15% for a year (and none of the big operations caved on it) they might actually be able to move prices back up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know less about economics and game theory than AOC.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do know that if there is an oversupply of a product, that making more of it probably isn't the best way make it profitable again.

I think a lot of dairy guys though are still in that government cheese mindset, the previous generation was able to crank out as much product as possible and always have somewhere to sell the surplus.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Do you mean "one goat and some chickens for my 5 acres to be taxed at the farm rate instead of the luxury home rate, and so I can tag my beater as a farm truck and never do smog testing ever again" farms, or farms where they rely on it for income?

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I do know that if there is an oversupply of a product, that making more of it probably isn't the best way make it profitable again.

I think a lot of dairy guys though are still in that government cheese mindset, the previous generation was able to crank out as much product as possible and always have somewhere to sell the surplus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm baffled that you think all dairy farmers could agree to reduce production by 15%, drive up prices, and everyone benefits.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm baffled that you think all dairy farmers could agree to reduce production by 15%, drive up prices, and everyone benefits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to at least try it. Plenty of farms have mutual agreements set on land pricing when buying, so as not to create land wars, no reason they couldn't have the same type of agreement when it come to production for a period of time.

Obviously the method of "make more and hope the prices go up" isn't cutting it.

Milk is dirt cheap, even if the end product went up 1-2 bucks a gallon it wouldn't affect people much. My milk cost just went up $4/week.....big whoop, but it would be of great benefit to the guys producing it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^^. Makes good points.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to at least try it. Plenty of farms have mutual agreements set on land pricing when buying, so as not to create land wars, no reason they couldn't have the same type of agreement when it come to production for a period of time.

Milk is dirt cheap, even if the end product went up 1-2 bucks a gallon it wouldn't affect people much. My milk cost just went up $4/week.....big whoop, but it would be of great benefit to the guys producing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's equivalent to saying "We could solve murder if everyone agreed to stop killing people"

It's incomprehensibly naive and ignorant, demonstrating that you simultaneously have no comprehension of the ag industry, but of basic economics and human nature.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#48]
"Farmers" is a too broad of a group to be lumped one category.

There are no direct subsidies in wild blueberry farming.

The market has tanked, and cultivated berries along with Canadian competition is destroying the market here.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That's equivalent to saying "We could solve murder if everyone agreed to stop killing people"

It's incomprehensibly naive and ignorant, demonstrating that you simultaneously have no comprehension of the ag industry, but of basic economics and human nature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what method aside from the current model would be the solution for dairy to begin making money again?

If making more isn't cutting it, either mass failure, or cutting production is the only alternative.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So what method aside from the current model would be the solution for dairy to begin making money again?

If making more isn't cutting it, either mass failure, or cutting production is the only alternative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind a way to genetically modify your Holstein calves. Then once they are old enough to make milk, release a virus that will kill your competitors herd and then you are the only one left with milk cows.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top