Quoted:

I am a semi-colon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
By a simple surgical alteration to the common comma (removal of the dangling extension), a person can have a period.

I used to know a guy who had a semi-colon.

I am a semi-colon.

Do we still get in trouble if we call you an ass?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I was almost worried for a second there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn. I mean, you DID take Biology in High School, right?

I went to school in Oklahoma. We outlawed biology and only study creationism from the Good Book.

OK, so this is a troll/joke.  That's a relief.

I was almost worried for a second there.

As a veteran of several female ejaculation threads here, I can assure you: there are some abymally ignorant people posting in GD, at least as pertains to female anatomy and physiology.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The proper word you are looking for is "Sex."

Sex is the hardline that will not change. Gender is the word that becomes an argument of semantics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? It may seem trollish but Op is making a valid point. Chromosomes determine gender not your imagination.

The proper word you are looking for is "Sex."

Sex is the hardline that will not change. Gender is the word that becomes an argument of semantics.

No it doesn't
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Serious answer: There are no chicks with dicks...Only dudes with tits.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
By a simple surgical alteration to the common comma (removal of the dangling extension), a person can have a period.

I am a semi-colon.

He is not a complete asshole, part of his colon is missing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a semi-colon.

Does that mean he only half asses his work?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#7]
thread content, and comments ... I rost.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ok, so next question...

Can you determine from a blood test the sex of a person? Without knowing anything else about the person that the blood came from?

And if so, do "transgender" people continue to exhibit those sex traits in their blood? Or do the hormones that they take cover up those results?
View Quote

Ya know, I would expect people to have a basic understanding of things like this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

In short, yes the genetic differences between men and women are very easy to detect. There is no way to change your sex. All you can do is have yourself butchered by plastic surgeons and take massive amounts of hormones in an effort to make yourself look like the opposite sex.

Is this mean to say? No, it's the height of compassion. Let me give you an example. A close female friend of mine has a rather dysfunctional 20 something daughter who is dating some girl who is pretending to be a guy. (I barely know the daughter and have barely spoken to the "boyfriend" so it's not like I know her well.) So, you have this poor deluded girl in her early 20s taking God knows how many hormones and hormone blockers in an effort to me a man. Well, she has managed to grow a really sparse beard and seems to be pretty flat chested, (No idea if this is surgical, hormonal, natural, or a combination of all three) so she can maybe pass as a really wimpy and effete teenaged boy.

But, whatever makes her happy, right?

Until you start to think of this poor girl who is going to spend the rest of her life taking these hormones and pretending to be what she's not. Her body is going to constantly be fighting her efforts, trying to produce more hormones to counteract the effects of the unnatural ones she is taking. Those kinds of things screw with your body, destroy your health, mess up your mind. It doesn't matter how much society accepts her, she is going to have a rather miserable and probably short and unhappy life as a result.

OK, so maybe that's the best she can do. Maybe she has to do this to find any happiness in the world... That may be true, it's not for me to say. But I do know that your early 20s is too early to be making those kinds of decisions.

Buying into people's deluded fantasies doesn't help, it just encourages people to make bad decisions.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You mean they don't turn the balls into ovaries, and fabricate a uterus? They don't make it so you ovulate and then menstruate? Are you sure?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the doctor just cuts off the end of the dick and basically shoves it back up inside. They don't stick ovaries in there

You mean they don't turn the balls into ovaries, and fabricate a uterus? They don't make it so you ovulate and then menstruate? Are you sure?

I hear they can but you gotta pay extra. Add a little more and they'll use real female parts salvaged from cadavers.  But be careful they sometimes say they are going to do that in other countries and then use animal parts (pig, sheep).  I hear a trans person visited a farm and ended up pregnant.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Almost as bad as a friend from freshman yr in high school who thought miscarriages came out of women's assholes....

View Quote

He's confused miscarriages with congress.

Understandable.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#11]
not after he becomes pregnant
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Next thing you know they will have a insulin pump like thing that's full of fake blood that is set to drip at a set time during the month

View Quote

that might seem outrageous but I guarantee you some folks are out there either dreaming this up or actively working on a prototype
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a semi-colon.

Well, sometimes I act that way...  

But they did leave the ass intact.  They could have at least sucked some of the fat out when they had the chance though.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top