Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Many years ago I went to a carbine class.  One exercise had us crawling in front of a low wall back and forth, shooting through gaps.  The guys with open topped pouches littered a trail of mags behind them as they went.

If you're using open topped pouches it would be a good idea to go crawl around your backyard with them for a while and make sure they retain your mags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

those belts are very stiff and were often used alone. 'battle belts' are also often used with suspenders when carrying heavier items. it's always about weight distribution. if someone had 6 mags, 2 canteens, a bayonet, and an ifak on a 'battle belt', they'd probably run the suspenders too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a thin, unstructured pistol belt that needs suspenders to hold the weight.

It's almost like they would come up with a solution for that....ohh, wait.

those belts are very stiff and were often used alone. 'battle belts' are also often used with suspenders when carrying heavier items. it's always about weight distribution. if someone had 6 mags, 2 canteens, a bayonet, and an ifak on a 'battle belt', they'd probably run the suspenders too

In all honesty, when paired with a plate carrier, suspenders aren’t required. Just two straps running from the rear of the belt to the bottom of the PC’s rear plate, to support weight on the rear of the belt. Could add some to the side from the front of the PC as well, for more stability on side-heavy belts.

Shouldn’t be too difficult to add a QD mechanism to those straps, if one desires the ability to easily make the belt standalone. The idea is to provide just enough support from the shoulders to allow the belt to rest on the hips without sagging, IIRC Crye has a similar proprietary system for their PC and belt.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m surprised this thread is still going. I’m glad I cost everyone a bunch of money

I finished mine and it’s the way I like it. Ran around the back yard for hours with it and it seems great. I’m doing a tactical games competition in November so that will be the true test.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There's a little lever that sits on the inside edge of the holster. When you grip the pistol your thumb pulls it to the rear and the pistol slides right out. It's pretty slick. I know some people swear by the Nub mod, but I haven't had issues yet and the regular ALS lever works very well for me. I really like the ALS holsters and if I upgrade to a G34 for competition I'll get one of the lower profile ALS holsters instead of the duty model.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah fuck it, I think I may get a belt. Are there any mag holders for 30rd pistol mags? Guessing maybe smg holders?
Can't decide if I want my main rig to be the G20 or P10c or what holster to use.  I have safari gls for one (Retention (how much) vs slim to no retention)

What other shit will I need?
(Have PC with 5 mags/ will have med kit as soon as I make a decision on that (hsa funded hopefully)

Esstac all the things.

Here's the difference in height between their pistol mags and their SMG mag Kywis

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20200830_141337_copy_6936x5202-1581490.jpg

Any problems with stuff moving with clips as opposed to molle/ velcro?

I don't have any issues

Awesome. So what holster is everyone using? I'll prob need two so cost will be an issue. I have safari qls for a couple. Would like to have enough retention for comp and have it sit a bit lower or have options to change ride height. Is there such an animal?
Scaleable holster?

Im using a 6390 RDS for a Rolandish P80 and just using different plates on the belt so I can move the holster between. Like I said earlier, I'm still trying to decide which one to wear next Sunday. I did order another mid ride UBL because the waist level one is hard to draw from with monkey arms.

I was hot to trot to wear the padded belt, but then I put the Esstac on and it light and easy on the hips. Hard to go wrong with either since they're set up the same way.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32264/E509B94D-C4E0-4BB9-951C-47683C9CD27C_jpe-1600640.JPG

I need to try one of the HSGI belts next.

What is the release like on the duty holsters. Kind of difficult to make out on videos/ pictures. I am used to the ones like this and they work very well for me. I just naturally find it.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41tRi0nG1IL._AC_SX425_.jpg

There's a little lever that sits on the inside edge of the holster. When you grip the pistol your thumb pulls it to the rear and the pistol slides right out. It's pretty slick. I know some people swear by the Nub mod, but I haven't had issues yet and the regular ALS lever works very well for me. I really like the ALS holsters and if I upgrade to a G34 for competition I'll get one of the lower profile ALS holsters instead of the duty model.

Nub mod? Is that googleable?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Might be worth looking at copquest.com once you figure out the model number. Or rdrgear.com they tend to have some in stock. Safariland took a loooong time to ship mine, though they were honest about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The holsters on Safarilands website are somewhat confusing.
Seems there are multiples that seem the same.

Two looking at are :  
https://safariland.com/products/model-7390-7ts-als-mid-ride-duty-holster-34843?variant=32620164808784

And

https://safariland.com/products/model-6390-als-mid-ride-level-i-retention-duty-holster-30587?variant=32620158550096

They seem very similar but are different wait times. What gives? Just materials? Also not sure if I want to go mid or regular rise.
Thinking mid if I don't need a leg strap to keep it from flopping around.
Might be worth looking at copquest.com once you figure out the model number. Or rdrgear.com they tend to have some in stock. Safariland took a loooong time to ship mine, though they were honest about it.

Website said 30 days. Getting worried as others have said the same. Maybe have to copquest one for the p10c in the mean time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think the 6354DO was a specific model for Docter Optic sighted Glocks that was for particular .gov contract. It fits other lights but may not be compatible with all mounts. The 6390RDS is probably a better fit. The guys at Optactical, and a fellow arfcommer who was knowledgeable, steered me in this direction and I'm glad they did. I'm very happy with with 6390RDS-6832 which is for a red dot mounted Glock 34 with a TLR-1. I have put a 19 in it without the red dot and it works too.

That being said, I want a 6354Do too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skip Safariland and go to copquest. Much easier to navigate.

Wonder how I'd cancel my order from safariland. I would much rather buy from them but if I can't be sure what I am getting...

Eta: still can't find a 6354 for p10c w/aplc I get they can't get all combos but seems like if you don't have a g19 you are s.o.l.
I think the 6354DO was a specific model for Docter Optic sighted Glocks that was for particular .gov contract. It fits other lights but may not be compatible with all mounts. The 6390RDS is probably a better fit. The guys at Optactical, and a fellow arfcommer who was knowledgeable, steered me in this direction and I'm glad they did. I'm very happy with with 6390RDS-6832 which is for a red dot mounted Glock 34 with a TLR-1. I have put a 19 in it without the red dot and it works too.

I may look into this but would like to keep holsters same model if switching back and forth (even though they are very similar.)
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They do sell some of the holsters with just the fork on them, I think that's the QLS 19 if I remember my part numbers. I think QLS 22 is the female part that mounts to the belt hanger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Safariland make just the shell that I can bolt to the UBL? I'm wanting one with the ALS retention button and would love it in OD Green but I can't find that animal. I'd  need it got a Glock 19X

Doesn't seem like it. That's what I've been asking but seems you have to buy a holster THEN add more parts to swap. If you want to put the QLS system on they may make a g19x with the forks?
They do sell some of the holsters with just the fork on them, I think that's the QLS 19 if I remember my part numbers. I think QLS 22 is the female part that mounts to the belt hanger.

Yeah, found a couple but would love the option to “build” a holster by selecting the pieces instead of swapping parts.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Similar issues with safariland, but I decided to go the other way and get a holster made by someone else, accommodating their mountain system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join the club.  I wanted multicam with the particular light I have for Springfield XDM.  Just couldn't find that particular option.
Finally relented and got the non optic model in black.  I gots Krylon.

Similar issues with safariland, but I decided to go the other way and get a holster made by someone else, accommodating their mountain system.

I (think) I’ll really like the ALS system as I love the one on the pro fit model. It’s just there. What holster did you go with? (It’s probably around here somewhere (pic) I’m guessing)
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m surprised this thread is still going. I’m glad I cost everyone a bunch of money

I finished mine and it’s the way I like it. Ran around the back yard for hours with it and it seems great. I’m doing a tactical games competition in November so that will be the true test.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/346339/3C5E5C03-D391-4D31-A273-DF029E7A31C2_jpe-1613694.JPG
View Quote

That holster looks like it would hold a 19/17/34 with a threaded barrel? Where is it from?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That holster looks like it would hold a 19/17/34 with a threaded barrel? Where is it from?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm surprised this thread is still going. I'm glad I cost everyone a bunch of money

I finished mine and it's the way I like it. Ran around the back yard for hours with it and it seems great. I'm doing a tactical games competition in November so that will be the true test.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/346339/3C5E5C03-D391-4D31-A273-DF029E7A31C2_jpe-1613694.JPG

Looks like a Trex arms ragnarok.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

T Rex arms Ragnarok. I've got the same one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Many years ago I went to a carbine class.  One exercise had us crawling in front of a low wall back and forth, shooting through gaps.  The guys with open topped pouches littered a trail of mags behind them as they went.

If you're using open topped pouches it would be a good idea to go crawl around your backyard with them for a while and make sure they retain your mags.
View Quote

Haven’t seen that issue yet with my KYWIs. Definitely a good idea though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I recently did 10 cartwheels with loaded 18rd beretta mags and loaded p40s.

I still prefer flaps most of the time
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sent them an email. They have a TLR-7 option for a Glock 17, but no TLR-8 option... and I’ve got three -8s.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Er_Mah_Gerd

https://store.otdefense.com/products/als-nub-mod-black
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I picked up a 6354DO after waiting almost 3 months.  Then my G19/X300/RMR wouldn't fit.  It is made for a specific combo/contract that didn't include my combo.  Instead of dremeling and/or cutting on an expensive holster, I sold it off.

Was steered toward the 6390RDS by an SME and all fit perfectly.   Plus, I dig the RDS hood on the 6390 that can actually keep some shit off the RMR lens/glass.  Win/win.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Again correct.

So long as your preferred holster has a Safariland "3-bolt pattern" (T-shaped) on it, you can buy the parts to make use it with the QLS system.   You can pick up a QLS fork kit (male and female ends) for less than $25.   The female end will be mounted on the part that goes on your belt (belt loop)...the male end on your holster.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm low speed and cheap. Almost all of my pouches are USGI surplus: very loose fitting with button flaps.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Er_Mah_Gerd

https://store.otdefense.com/products/als-nub-mod-black

Coolio thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In all honesty, when paired with a plate carrier, suspenders aren’t required. Just two straps running from the rear of the belt to the bottom of the PC’s rear plate, to support weight on the rear of the belt. Could add some to the side from the front of the PC as well, for more stability on side-heavy belts.

Shouldn’t be too difficult to add a QD mechanism to those straps, if one desires the ability to easily make the belt standalone. The idea is to provide just enough support from the shoulders to allow the belt to rest on the hips without sagging, IIRC Crye has a similar proprietary system for their PC and belt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like low pro suspenders that go under plates so i can drop the armor if I want
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Open top are best on the PC. Kywi, or ATS tiered pouches are my preference.

Belt pouches need good retention, Kywi’s work great, but I prefer standard velcro/buckle flaps on belted pouches.

Then again, I don’t run a speed load pouch on my belt.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I like low pro suspenders that go under plates so i can drop the armor if I want
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All depends on what you’re doing, and your priorities. Pairing the armor to the belt makes it faster to don/doff, or as I found, to keep them together as a set up for a particular purpose. Say... Training rig loaded with old mags and steel plates to abuse.

I went the opposite way after playing with suspenders under the PC; LBE over top of armor. SMERSH AK rig Over top of armor, only the essentials on my PC. Takes a little longer to ditch the armor in favor of only ammo/sustainment/medical, but makes for a very well balanced approach to Adding gear without resorting to a heavy pack, while also making it quick and easy to remove for mounting up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All depends on what you’re doing, and your priorities. Pairing the armor to the belt makes it faster to don/doff, or as I found, to keep them together as a set up for a particular purpose. Say... Training rig loaded with old mags and steel plates to abuse.

I went the opposite way after playing with suspenders under the PC; LBE over top of armor. SMERSH AK rig Over top of armor, only the essentials on my PC. Takes a little longer to ditch the armor in favor of only ammo/sustainment/medical, but makes for a very well balanced approach to Adding gear without resorting to a heavy pack, while also making it quick and easy to remove for mounting up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to like stuff going over my armor because when I was in I always kept my armor on. Now I dont wear it 24/7 so I want to be able to take on and off as needed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does Safariland make just the shell that I can bolt to the UBL? I'm wanting one with the ALS retention button and would love it in OD Green but I can't find that animal. I'd  need it got a Glock 19X
View Quote

Krylon for plastics sticks pretty well. Let it cure for a couple days before use. They have OD green.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah, found a couple but would love the option to "build" a holster by selecting the pieces instead of swapping parts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't seem like it. That's what I've been asking but seems you have to buy a holster THEN add more parts to swap. If you want to put the QLS system on they may make a g19x with the forks?

Yeah, found a couple but would love the option to "build" a holster by selecting the pieces instead of swapping parts.
Me too!

I would absolutely love it if they just sold the holster part. I am more than happy to buy a la carte to get the set ups and colors that I want.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have.

Run n gun through and over obstacles, low crawling through the mud, up and down hills, climbing trees, etc. the Esstac KYWIs just work.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sent them an email. They have a TLR-7 option for a Glock 17, but no TLR-8 option... and I’ve got three -8s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update- lol.

T Rex holsters do not work with TLR-8... What the fuck? lol.

I’d love to order one and bubba fuck it until it does. Buuuuut if I’m going to spend the coin, I’d like to know it will work unbubba’d.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Update- lol.

I’d love to order one and bubba fuck it until it does. Buuuuut if I’m going to spend the coin, I’d like to know it will work unbubba’d.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update- lol.

Kind of where I’m at with the p10. I don’t want to pay that kind of dough to have it sort of work or have to mod the crap out of it to get it to work.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Update- lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update- lol.

Get one from KT-Mech - the Akela holster attaches with the UBL and they offer a light option for the TRL-8

Here are all the light options they offer:

DBAL PL (send in only)
Inforce APL gen 1
Inforce APL gen 2
Inforce APL gen 3
Inforce APLc
Inforce APLc-C
Olight PL-2 Valkyrie
Olight PL-2 BALDR
Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie (Ver 1)
Streamlight TLR-1 (HL)
Streamlight TLR-2 (HL/G)
Streamlight TLR-3
Streamlight TLR-4
Streamlight TLR-8
Surefire X300
Surefire X300 Ultra (A/B)
Surefire X300 V (Send in only)
Surefire X300 UH (Send in only)
Surefire X400 (Send in only)
Surefire X400 UH (Send in only)
Surefire XC1
TRUGLO Tru-Point Light/Laser
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#31]
After 16 pages, I finally pieced together and ordered everything. My last need is pretty damn important though- a holster.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a holster for my M&P 9 2.0 CORE w/ Holosun 507CV2 and TLR-7. Just got off the phone with Safariland and the guy (who sounded like he'd rather be jamming a sharp stick in his eye than helping out) assured me if I did not have the exact items that the holster was made for it would not fit.

Anyone have any other options I can look into?
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Get one from KT-Mech - the Akela holster attaches with the UBL and they offer a light option for the TRL-8

Here are all the light options they offer:

DBAL PL (send in only)
Inforce APL gen 1
Inforce APL gen 2
Inforce APL gen 3
Inforce APLc
Inforce APLc-C
Olight PL-2 Valkyrie
Olight PL-2 BALDR
Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie (Ver 1)
Streamlight TLR-1 (HL)
Streamlight TLR-2 (HL/G)
Streamlight TLR-3
Streamlight TLR-4
Streamlight TLR-8
Surefire X300
Surefire X300 Ultra (A/B)
Surefire X300 V (Send in only)
Surefire X300 UH (Send in only)
Surefire X400 (Send in only)
Surefire X400 UH (Send in only)
Surefire XC1
TRUGLO Tru-Point Light/Laser
View Quote

One more option - Legacy Firearms.

LIGHT BEARING KRAKEN QLS FORK HOLSTER (OWB)
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Couple months in the making. Happy with this configuration.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/12/2020 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#34]
My Blue Alpha belt I'm slowly working on

Link Posted: 10/12/2020 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#35]
The first and only piece I have so far

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

The most important piece
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Krylon for plastics sticks pretty well. Let it cure for a couple days before use. They have OD green.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another option is to cover it with some fabric such as 500D multicam.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Update- lol.

View Quote

I hate feeling like I got married to a gun/light combo because that was the only holster I could find.

But since all of my own holsters look like they are a souvenir from a third world guerrilla war, I’m stuck with what I can buy.

Etsy hasn’t been terrible for finding that stuff.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You have to use it to get it dirty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you guys keep your kit so clean? Is there something you do?

Mine looks like shit with old mud, blood and sweat even when I try and wipe everything down.
You have to use it to get it dirty

Werd!  Plus, a pump sprayer with laundry detergent and a pressure washer tends to get the funk out of one.  Good as new and ready to drown in mud and swamp water again.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Couple months in the making. Happy with this configuration.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/299060/D855B78B-65D3-4055-A942-E612996F251C_jpe-1633205.JPG
View Quote

I want one of those angled stabby knives just because they look cool. I'm not going to lie about it.

I don't think I need one, and I have zero training with it, but they sure do look cool.

(Not sarcasm. I'm allowed to like things because they look cool)
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Update- lol.

View Quote

Hardly anyone makes holsters for the TLR-8, at least tac style holsters. Kind of hard for me to believe, but SL said if they have an agency that needs them, then they would make some. That was about 2 years ago, and still to this day..nada.

Very frustrating.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hardly anyone makes holsters for the TLR-8, at least tac style holsters. Kind of hard for me to believe, but SL said if they have an agency that needs them, then they would make some. That was about 2 years ago, and still to this day..nada.

Very frustrating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update- lol.

Very frustrating.

It is frustrating.

The TLR-1 and -2 compatible holsters are common. Non of them are -1 only. And the -7 and -8 were released within a few months of each other. And even though they have been out for 2+ years, still companies are still making -7 fucking only holsters! The. Hell. Bra? Streamlight is in gen 2 versions at now, and even have a green beam version out... And holster makers are still making -7 only holsters!

Tape a fucking #2 pencil to the bottom of the damn mold and pump out some fucking -8 compatible holsters! Oh, btfw, the -8 holster, will still work with the -7! ...
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It is frustrating.

The TLR-1 and -2 compatible holsters are common. Non of them are -1 only. And the -7 and -8 were released within a few months of each other. And even though they have been out for 2+ years, still companies are still making -7 fucking only holsters! The. Hell. Bra? Streamlight is in gen 2 versions at now, and even have a green beam version out... And holster makers are still making -7 only holsters!

Tape a fucking #2 pencil to the bottom of the damn mold and pump out some fucking -8 compatible holsters! Oh, btfw, the -8 holster, will still work with the -7! ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update- lol.

Very frustrating.

It is frustrating.

@CLICKBANGBANG

Ktmech

Much better quality than trex with no bratty kid telling you the holster is crap because he's to busy training than trying to make a quality product.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#44]
duty belt or LC2 belt a la 1987.  My only deviance is going with the older H suspenders.   Lol. It is just old stuff.

At work I have my duty belt and tactical timmy soft armor outer carrier.  

It is getting turned back in soon though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#45]
@pr24guy current config (needs a range test).

Link Posted: 10/24/2020 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#46]
How do you guys size inner and outer belts when buying them separately (like a leather gun belt and a HSGI overbelt)?
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Depends on the situation I may be in..    I have an NPE/concealed battle belt from First Spear, and another that is rather overt for for getting back to the truck/home/whatever..

YouTube of tactical dress belt~~  
FirstSpear Tactical Dress Belt
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I finally got a Safariland RDS holster with a mid ride UBL. I need a thigh strap now. Whats the preferred strap? I'm tempted by the True North plate but I'd almost rather try this way first.

Did I see a company that offered a strap with a grommet where it attaches to the UBL?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

What bet and do you run an inter bet with that l
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HSGI cobra belt with an HSGI slim grip inner panel. Technically no inner belt that would go through your belt loops.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top