Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 1:32:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can you imagine being anything worse in prison than a cop and a pedo at the same time?
View Quote

Yes. Being completely innocent. That would be worse.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
That sucks for his wife and future son.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is similar to a video I saw on GD a while back where some woman cop had gotten away with murder, then was brought in for a "casual" conversation, at the end of which she was put in cuffs.
View Quote

I made a thread about that one too.  That was wild.  Very evil woman.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love the show The First 48, because 90% of these idiots get locked up for murder due to just not shutting up.  They are fishing for a confession, and the criminals always deliver.
View Quote

+1

Great show.  Some real monster criminals.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:59:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I finally found the stupidest post on Arfcom.

Really?

Really?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edited 1387Delta - Trolling

Really?

Really?

I wish I could have seent it…
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edited 1387Delta - Trolling

Really?

Really?

Yeah me too.  I wonder WTH that was all about?

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#8]
That person was a real dangerous dirt bag.

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 8:09:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love the show The First 48, because 90% of these idiots get locked up for murder due to just not shutting up.  They are fishing for a confession, and the criminals always deliver.
View Quote

First 48 | Tom Segura Stand Up Comedy | "Completely Normal" on Netflix
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lol, whenever they take your gun (his holster is empty) and ask you to “just have a word” you’re finished.

Screw him, Pedo is as dumb as a box of rocks in more than one way.
View Quote

That was the first thing I looked for.  

You're toast at that point.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He thought he was smarter than the investigators.  He's in prison where he belongs.  Guy had a wife and kid, house and good job.  No one is going to defend this guy
View Quote

How much money was he making that it was a good job?

Any other criminal incident involving LE I can think of typically has low pay(which is usually at or above twice the per capita income for the area) and lack of training tossed around as the cause of the good boy/girl going bad.

The defense might not currently be in the full on open, but based on some other demographics claims of 20 to 30 years ago they weren't trying to normalize child molestation and any claims of such were ridiculous to the open grooming of today certainly points to a high likelihood this behavior is being defended and the defense will become more vigorous over time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Any other criminal incident involving LE I can think of typically has low pay(which is usually at or above twice the per capita income for the area) and lack of training tossed around as the cause of the good boy/girl going bad.

The defense might not currently be in the full on open, but based on some other demographics claims of 20 to 30 years ago they weren't trying to normalize child molestation and any claims of such were ridiculous to the open grooming of today certainly points to a high likelihood this behavior is being defended and the defense will become more vigorous over time.
View Quote

If you were to translate this post into, say, “English” for example, what does it mean?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you were to translate this post into, say, “English” for example, what does it mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking about how much money he was making stems from the claim he had a good job versus any other incident featuring a member of LE committing a crime the supporters always claim LE jobs suck largely due to lack of pay and the lack of pay is somehow the cause of the crime.

If you don't understand the defense of child molestation reference you might want to peruse some current news.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#14]
IIRC from watching this a few years ago they had a warrant for his house, car, phone at this point so he was done regardless.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Pretty ordinary interview.  As stated above, 95% of the investigation was finished.  They already pilfered his social media, interviewed victims, and got a warrant to search for physical evidence and obtain DNA standards.  Even if he did keep his mouth shut, the evidence was overwhelming.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
People have criticized that interrogator lady for being overly friendly and chatty. I thought she did a great job of being overly effeminate and girlish, which makes sense considering what this guy was accused of.
View Quote
Sounds like they taylored the interviewer to the suspect
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He thought he was smarter than the investigators.  He's in prison where he belongs.  Guy had a wife and kid, house and good job.  No one is going to defend this guy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#18]
The best word an interrogator can hear, "Sure, I've got nothing to hide".
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/427921/FB_IMG_1682166754621_jpg-2799755.JPG

After you have been out of your coma for a bit longer you will see more and more LE apologists claiming low salary as the cause of an officer committing a heinous crime as well as the large amount of resources being expended trying to normalize the sexualuzation of children.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, whenever they take your gun (his holster is empty) and ask you to “just have a word” you’re finished.

Screw him, Pedo is as dumb as a box of rocks in more than one way.

He was working in the jail as a correctional officer so he probably never had a gun on duty anyway.

Don't know why he had an empty holster but I know here at the jail they walk around with empty holsters. I've seen that when I used to deliver pizza and brought food to the deputies a few times.

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Everyone forgets.
Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is similar to a video I saw on GD a while back where some woman cop had gotten away with murder, then was brought in for a "casual" conversation, at the end of which she was put in cuffs.
View Quote

I saw that one, they had her dead to rights before that conversation happened.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would have had her dead to rights in 1986 were it not for professional courtesy.

https://murderpedia.org/female.L/l/lazarus-stephanie.htm
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Should have set fire to him right there in the dock.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#25]
This one is really good as well...Canadian Air Force Colonel who murdered an airman.

Col. Russell Williams — Brilliant police interrogation and confession
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He was a sworn peace officer with arrest powers. SDCS has a weird system: patrol deputies and correctional deputies have separate academies (patrol academy is significantly longer).
View Quote

Interesting.  I checked out the San Diego Sheriff’s Department website and they categorize deputies as either law enforcement or detention/courts.  From looking at the training curriculum for the detention/courts deputies I can’t imagine they have a full POST certification as a “police” officer with that limited training compared to the law enforcement deputies.  It sounds similar to a corrections officer versus police officer/road deputy.  They both can have peace officer and arrest power status, but very different levels of training (and I’m guessing different POST certifications) and law enforcement authority.  Their authority is likely much more limited than the deputies with a full POST certification, but still are a peace officer, which covers a wide variety of folks.  Regardless, the guy belongs in prison.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#27]
In Florida, pedophiles are sent to a: federal medical campus" where they play softball all day..

On YT, another cop named holtzclaw I think..great interrogation, same female style..then at one point she is like...ok..:do u have any recollection of you putting your penis in your prisoners mouth I'm the back of your patrol car?"..
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm glad the pedophile got caught and hopefully he gets loved tenderly in jail. However as a LEO, he's an idiot to not see where the interrogation was heading.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This one is really good as well...Canadian Air Force Colonel who murdered an airman.
Woman...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
View Quote

FIFY

'Should have let him keep his gun.

'might have done the right thing and stuck it in his mouth.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Deputy Sheriff: Detentions/Court Services

Annual Base Pay (after graduating the academy, current as of 2022)
   $54,410.20 - $97,615.70

Additional pay incentives and premiums are available for those who are eligible.

Education Premium - 5%
       Up to $15,000 relocation allowance for out-of-county applicants

Plus a ton of overtime and other benefits.  In some other states LE pay does suck.  In California though, at the right agency with all incentives, you could make over $200,000 a year.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deputy Sheriff: Detentions/Court Services

Annual Base Pay (after graduating the academy, current as of 2022)
   $54,410.20 - $97,615.70

Additional pay incentives and premiums are available for those who are eligible.

Education Premium - 5%
       Up to $15,000 relocation allowance for out-of-county applicants

Plus a ton of overtime and other benefits.  In some other states LE pay does suck.  In California though, at the right agency with all incentives, you could make over $200,000 a year.  

Plenty of areas with much lower costs of living have LE base starting salary in the $50k range.  When an LE in those areas commits a crime, a typical early comment is the reason for the crime is too low of a salary.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#33]
He’s a big, ripped dude but he will never get out of jail alive- death sentence.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Most people in the prisons have talked themselves there, you never talk without a lawyer and when he tells you to shut up, you shut up.
This goes triple if you are innocent, keep quiet!
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#36]
1:  Don't talk to the police.

2:  Fuck that pervert. Hopefully he gets his rectum resized in prison.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#37]

This is a completely fucked up image. How could you post something so wrong? It makes me sick to see a pedo fed into the chipper the wrong way around.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Really?

Pedo should have STFU?

Yo, you good?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He should have STFU. COC to pederasses.

Really?

Pedo should have STFU?

Yo, you good?

One day, you may be in a similar interrogation. Remember the lessons he didn't learn.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

One day, you may be in a similar interrogation. Remember the lessons he didn't learn.
View Quote

Pedo’s have the right to self-incrimination too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

They usually only catch the dumb ones or the inexperienced ones.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope he has a daily issue of dodging the same things he attempted to his victims then dies in prison.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How the hell is that a "master interrogator?" That's pretty basic shit. Don't lead them to believe they're in trouble and let them get diarrhea of the mouth.
View Quote

Yeah. She already had enough information to get warrants for everything. That conversation was a typical interview. She already knew all the answers, she was just making sure there weren’t any surprises and seeing if he was prone to lying. She didn’t trick him into anything. He could’ve sat down and said “lawyer” and not said another word and it would’ve gone exactly the same way.

There are some interviews that get unexpected confessions. This wasn’t one of them. Totally mundane.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah. She already had enough information to get warrants for everything. That conversation was a typical interview. She already knew all the answers, she was just making sure there weren’t any surprises and seeing if he was prone to lying. She didn’t trick him into anything. He could’ve sat down and said “lawyer” and not said another word and it would’ve gone exactly the same way.

There are some interviews that get unexpected confessions. This wasn’t one of them. Totally mundane.
View Quote

the last time we did this thread it was explained as eliminating any arguments his lawyer could make against their case.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A cop's gonna get tenderly loved in the pen.
View Quote

Nah. He will be in PC the entire time
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

the last time we did this thread it was explained as eliminating any arguments his lawyer could make against their case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Just no.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 7:05:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pretty ordinary interview.  As stated above, 95% of the investigation was finished.  They already pilfered his social media, interviewed victims, and got a warrant to search for physical evidence and obtain DNA standards.  Even if he did keep his mouth shut, the evidence was overwhelming.
View Quote

Still better to make them prove it rather than hand them a confession. Cops on "First 48" play on a person's desire to explain their actions: "this is the last time you will have the opportunity to tell your side of the story." Seem like, even with evidence, the cops want to hand the DA as much of an airtight case as possible.

Not a murder, local guy was busted for illegal "plants" and videos of drugged women in sexual situations (consensual until it wasn't, he said/she said). Media reports made it sound like the cops had him squared away but his lawyer made a good case for illegal search, most of the evidence was dis-allowed and he did minimum time vs dying in prison.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
People have criticized that interrogator lady for being overly friendly and chatty.  I thought she did a great job of being overly effeminate and girlish, which makes sense considering what this guy was accused of.  Great way to box him into a corner.
View Quote

We've had several threads on this and I remember a few posts talking trash about her.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#49]
"Explore With Us" is a good YouTube interrogation channel.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#50]
A jailer but it’s close enough that I’ll give it to the acab crowd for finally delivering.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top