Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

Travis, you’re supposed to be concentrating on the game not fucking around on the interwebs!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We already did this a couple weeks ago.
View Quote

This video was posted 3 days ago.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We already did this a couple weeks ago.

These types of videos were from over a year ago. Does this new one contain any new information? They have had a year so it must say exactly what the clots are.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

You’re saying the same people that told us we would die, we were killing others and the vax was proven safe would report this?

Right….. keep on dreaming that the media isn’t working for someone’s agenda, and it isn’t to be truthful.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These types of videos were from over a year ago. Does this new one contain any new information? They have had a year so it must say exactly what the clots are.
View Quote

It does, actually, right towards the beginning. There's a lot of new info in this one. Particularly about this survey and what's being seen by embalmers.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you've been paying attention to Bill Gates and the WEF, you'll know the goal is population reduction. To them it doesn't really matter who gets reduced, just a long as it's not themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

If you've been paying attention to Bill Gates and the WEF, you'll know the goal is population reduction. To them it doesn't really matter who gets reduced, just a long as it's not themselves.

If the goal is malicious population reduction, who would the powers that be want to "reduce?"

compliant people who did what they were told, or people who risked careers and social connections to avoid it?

If this is a malicious scheme- I'd be FAR more inclined to believe the vaccine carried protection from a more serious illness yet to come  (see the history of Spanish Flu) instead of being lethal itself.

Hypothetically- The end result of a global population at 500,000 being made up of 100,000 or so elites and 200,000 disagreeable rebellious types and 200,000 people afraid of needles is a VERY  poor outcome for the elites.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.
View Quote

I too believe everything I see on YouTube.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#8]
If you do literally any searching at all, it shows why this kind of endlessly reposted video is junk science  and always was. But this site is has its dedicated group of people who just want to keep shouting #pureblood like some weird cult.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Last time I talked to a funeral home director on the topic, he was pretty clear that the majority of his customers dead and getting buried, where PureBlood Master Race, and died of COVID, based on what the families were saying. So there's that.

To date, I'm not aware of a 30% increase in mortality of those boostered (er..
"Vaccinated").  Statistically, there is no increase in mortality rate based on vaccination status within the last year (based on lookimg at the data anitvaxers posted here where they were trying to say just that).  Then again, statistically, vaccination recieved a couple years ago has no real benefit either still now today (same data).

If you are worried about COVID (which you probably shouldn't be - for most people in 2024), then go get the latest booster (er... "vaccine "), and that actually will help ('ish... some).   If you are worried about dying from the vaccine, you are worrying about something with a far lower chance than COVID itself, and have a misplaced worry.

Today, more people are dying from eating Cheetoo's and drinking to much posting on the entire topic, than the topic.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Not related to microplastic ingestion? Strange assertion...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

Fauci applauds your obedience.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pay-Per-Click revenue generation sites value yours.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.

Please point out where my statement you quoted is wrong. Did the West not shut itself down? Did it not pump an experimental and, as it would seem, a harmful substance into its population under the threat of persecution? And all without a shot fired or a treaty signed? Does that not point to collusion amongst nations and leaders?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't even have to look that deeply.  Just watch the Bill Maher (sp?) sitdown with PBD.  He's just a regular liberal schmuck
and states very clearly with no hesitation that HIS goal is to reduce the population by any means necessary.

It's an evil mindset that is not only amongst the "elite".
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Please point out where my statement you quoted is wrong. Did the West not shut itself down? Did it not pump an experimental and, as it would seem, a harmful substance into its population under the threat of persecution? And all without a shot fired or a treaty signed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

Please point out where my statement you quoted is wrong. Did the West not shut itself down? Did it not pump an experimental and, as it would seem, a harmful substance into its population under the threat of persecution? And all without a shot fired or a treaty signed?

There's not a chance in Hell I'm going to revenue-generation click on a wild claim of that massive statistical level than nobody anywhere other than Random nobody trying to look important on a conspiracy site thread is posting.  If that claim were true - I have enough inputs I would have gotten at least a hint of that wild armed Click On Me I'm In The Know bullshit, by now.

As to population reduction - this ain't it, and would be a terrible plan.  In case you missed the obvious, that master plan is a one-two step of global level female education and widely available birth control (and abortion ) options.  That is by far the single most effective method of population reduction, and they all know that.  Far more effective even than mass genocide - go look at European population statistics - the Holocost was an irrelevant blip.  Female education and birth control and nlw they have to import hordes just to keep functional now.  Some mysterious illness that wipes out single digits while mutating in the wild to who knows what; all while no effect on fertility, would be the most incompetent master plan conspiracy of all time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s just as much traffic and McMansion development as ever, gonna have to pump those #s up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
View Quote

Mud-Bloods
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Is there anything the Covid vax isn't responsible for?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#19]
NGL, "beast milk" caught my eye.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Mud-Bloods
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.

Mud-Bloods

That one’s taken.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There's not a chance in Hell I'm going to revenue-generation click on a wild claim of that massive statistical level than nobody anywhere other than Random nobody trying to look important on a conspiracy site thread is posting.  If that claim were true - I have enough inputs I would have gotten at least a hint of that wild armed Click On Me I'm In The Know bullshit, by now.

As to population reduction - this ain't it, and would be a terrible plan.  In case you missed the obvious, that master plan is a one-two step of global level female education and widely available birth control (and abortion ) options.  That is by far the single most effective method of population reduction, and they all know that.  Far more effective even than mass genocide - go look at European population statistics - the Holocost was an irrelevant blip.  Female education and birth control and nlw they have to import hordes just to keep functional now.  Some mysterious illness that wipes out single digits while mutating in the wild to who knows what; all while no effect on fertility, would be the most incompetent master plan conspiracy of all time.
View Quote

Your snarky, rambling monologue still failed to point out where my original quoted comment is false. Did the West not shut itself down and pump its population full of an experimental chemical under the threat of persecution? If you've been paying attention, you'd know the answer to that question.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Where is the huge spike in circulatory collapse and/or heart attack numbers that you expect to see in near lockstep? A 20% to 30% increase in any attendant cause of death would attract a large amount of attention.

The only way I can see this actually occurring is if the exact same doctors in big pharma who have been suppressing a cancer cure to grow rich from treatment are discrediting a tidal wave of vaccine deaths...while still promoting the vaccine to keep the money flowing in.

Yea, that's it. It's all perfectly clear now
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Don't worry about it.

Say, isn't that Tay Tay great?  And look, she's in the VIP booth watching her boyfriend play with the ball.  He recommends the Clot Shot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
inb4 "clawt shawt"
View Quote

clawt shawt.   Happy now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Your snarky, rambling monologue still failed to point out where my original quoted comment is false. Did the West not shut itself down and pump its population full of an experimental chemical under the threat of persecution? If you've been paying attention, you'd know the answer to that question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With that headline. You only got 2 sentences tops, due to lack of enough credibility to bother reading more.  So no. I probably missed it.  Though sure. That part is actually correct.  And it was a monumental tyrannical handwringing fuckup that Trump didn't have the balls the rein in, and Biden loved and celebrated.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The UK data does not show anything from the vaccine.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

"The soon to be deceased" ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Vape did this
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nailed it.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Darwin culling the herd.
View Quote

It’s much more than that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Doctors were also threatened to lose their medical license if they spoke out against the VAX.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

They thought the Sheepdogs would get in lone first because of Fuck China

They were wrong.  Then they tried to take our jobs away.  And they were wrong there as well.

They tried their damnest but it didn't work.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#34]
us excess deaths are still up 11% over pre-covid

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=~USA
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Low hanging fruit."
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Go check out those online obituaries sites.

I was shocked to see how many people have died suddenly.  It's spelled out right in their obits. Young people.

Unless it's all OD's something is wrong.  

Go look for your selves.  

Start with your county obituaries and then move to large city and then state.

Explain what you see.  It's there for anyone to go look.  

I dare you
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#37]
According to Xavier, you need a booster every two months. Every two months people, every two months.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#38]
[not this shit again]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

A high probability of a Biden voter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.

Probably sarcasm.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Buddy works in an ER.  The last two days they had to pull blood clots out of healthy early 40 women's brains.

"It's that fucking shot..."
View Quote

Of all the things that never happened this never happened the most.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It’s much more than that.
View Quote

No kidding.  People still want to pretend Event 201 was just a coincidence; they told everyone what they were going to do months before they did it.  It was an engineered crisis.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
[not this shit again]
View Quote

Different thread, same vaxx clowns.

Hi

Are you guys still pushing this garbage for toddlers?

My neighbor says that the scrotes that push this nonsense on babies should be shot in the tooth with a 22-250. It’s hard not to agree with him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you see the movie “the hidden” ?

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#46]
A friend of mine is one of the top phlebotomists in NE Ohio and works five hospitals. He has said the same thing for over two years. He never took the shot along with dozens at his main hospital ( he went on natural protocol which included 20,000 IUs of D3 per day as he worked with a ton of Covid patients ) they finally gave in and didn’t force employees to get it after about 8 months. His boss is a cardiologist and knew the connection in heart failure, heart enlargement, clots, etc. early on but they were forbidden by the hospital board from informing patients of what they saw. (BTW: I never took the “vaccines” and used ivermectin and quinine along with high dose D3, Querciton, zinc, and about 8 other supplements).
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
PUREBLOOO MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#48]
It’s a YouTube video, so it must be true.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sheep
View Quote

Oof, the irony.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did you see the movie “the hidden” ?

View Quote

I understood that reference.jpg

Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top