BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/16/2019 11:03:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks svelte compared to the average person you see shopping at Walmart.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Now his grandson sits in bacon.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Mild indeed by today's parameters.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it just me? Or does he kinda look like Gabe Newell?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow. Thats not fat by today’s standards.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a normal Wal-Mart shopper.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Dom Deluise in "Fatso" in 1980
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Amateurs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Pfft.  Amateur.

I saw a lady yesterday literally shoehorned behind the wheel of an old 1990s police cruiser.  She was physically spilling over the steering wheel.  I am was surprised more of her wasn't flowing out of the driver's window.

It was impressive, to say the least!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:06:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dom Deluise in "Fatso" in 1980
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/14294/MV5BMTM1M2QxYTMtYTUxZC00MWVkLThiZDQtYzU4NzU5MWEyZWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc___V1__jpg-982297.JPG
Here again - an example mild by today's standards.

America's obesity epidemic truly is astonishing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I wash my back with a rag on a stick.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Can you imagine what they must smell like on a hot summer's day?

Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Remember thinking the Skipper was fat on Gilligan's Island?
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.

The goal posts have moved immensely since those days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Look at a picture of Jackie Gleason circa the Honeymooners - he was considered comically fat.  Curly from The Three Stooges? Same thing.  Chunk from the Goonies? Wouldn't even turn your head today.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wash my back with a rag on a stick.
View Quote
Wesley, fetch momma's prying bar...
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Look at a picture of Jackie Gleason circa the Honeymooners - he was considered comically fat.  Curly from The Three Stooges? Same thing.  Chunk from the Goonies? Wouldn't even turn your head today.
View Quote
Thanks to welfare (EBT & etc), America has successfully created something that was heretofore unheard of, and has never before existed in the entire history of the world:

Fat poor people.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Him and the tattooed lady would just be typical spectators at a freak show today.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:14:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks to welfare (EBT & etc), America has successfully created something that was heretofore unheard of, and has never before existed in the entire history of the world:

Fat poor people.
View Quote
That's corn subsidies making the cheapest food the most calorically dense (but least nutritious), and benefits favoring people that buy the cheapest shit
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Actually I heard that was the circus strong man not the fat man.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:23:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Every minute of their lives is a hot summer day
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
There was a ham-galaxy that rolled into Sam's club two weeks ago in Bethany OK with her friend, a mere ham-planet. I say where the incident happened in the hopes that one of the firefighters is a member here and I can laugh at his plight.

Anyway, it was Sunday and at Sam's club they do free samples on Sundays. This veritable planetoid was so large I swear you could see light bend around her. The two of them were driving those scooters that fatties ride, which was funny to me. As i got close to one of the food freebie handers outers I saw the planet and her moon getting a free chunk of pop tart. While trying to maneuver it to its maw, the chunk of pop tart hit her 6th chin and tumbled to the floor.

She started reaching for it, but as she did, I started laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Then the rear tire of the scooter detonated like a bomb went off. The galaxy bounced twice with a sound like you slapped a peeled cantaloupe. It was like, "squackity squack!" Then she started squealing for someone to help her up and there was no fucking way it was going to be me, especially with me hyperventilating. The moon said to me, "This isnt funny!. To which I replied, "Nope, it is hilarious!"

The firefighters got there soon after, somehow got a bigass garbage bag looking thing under her bulk, and lifted her to her feet. The look of abject disgust on the firefighters faces, heh, I'm chuckling about it now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#25]
When I first saw the Big Lebowski, Liam (the older guy who bowls with Jesus at the lanes, who never speaks) looked fat to me, especially when he was shaking his stomach during one of the scenes.  It was kinda comical at the time.  I saw the movie again not too long ago and was astonished to think I considered Liam fat at all.  He is downright slim by any standard today.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
There's something up with that Skipper.

Nobody gets that fat eating coconuts.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fat people have that weird sweet/BO combination that smells like old barbecue sauce. I think it is from them not being able to wash between all the folds.   (So that's where the remote was!)
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There was a ham-galaxy that rolled into Sam's club two weeks ago in Bethany OK with her friend, a mere ham-planet. I say where the incident happened in the hopes that one of the firefighters is a member here and I can laugh at his plight.

Anyway, it was Sunday and at Sam's club they do free samples on Sundays. This veritable planetoid was so large I swear you could see light bend around her. The two of them were driving those scooters that fatties ride, which was funny to me. As i got close to one of the food freebie handers outers I saw the planet and her moon getting a free chunk of pop tart. While trying to maneuver it to its maw, the chunk of pop tart hit her 6th chin and tumbled to the floor.

She started reaching for it, but as she did, I started laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Then the rear tire of the scooter detonated like a bomb went off. The galaxy bounced twice with a sound like you slapped a peeled cantaloupe. It was like, "squackity squack!" Then she started squealing for someone to help her up and there was no fucking way it was going to be me, especially with me hyperventilating. The moon said to me, "This isnt funny!. To which I replied, "Nope, it is hilarious!"

The firefighters got there soon after, somehow got a bigass garbage bag looking thing under her bulk, and lifted her to her feet. The look of abject disgust on the firefighters faces, heh, I'm chuckling about it now.
View Quote
Funniest post I’ve read so far this year
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Even in AC it’s Fromunda and yeast.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just woke up my wife 3 week old son laughing my ass off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:41:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Those poor scooters. They've seen some shit, man.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
RIP Sean
View All Quotes
He was one that had made some serious progress.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, the circus strong man always has a mustache. It's like a rule or something.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:52:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I get a kick out of watching old movies for visuals; people were thin as hell in the 30's and 40's, and that was back when they ate the stuff that is taboo nowadays.

Fat Albert was drawn as Fat Bastard, and that was in the late 60's.

Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#37]
That's "athletic" on modern dating website profiles.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:56:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Him and the tattooed lady would just be typical spectators at a freak show today.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fat poor people.
View Quote
Minnesota Vikings charity launches food truck

The Minnesota Vikings Foundation's custom-built purple truck is part of an effort to address childhood obesity and hunger ...

You can have both?
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#41]
they were more hungiry back then.. now he is average man that is somewhat fat
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Minnesota Vikings charity launches food truck

The Minnesota Vikings Foundation's custom-built purple truck is part of an effort to address childhood obesity and hunger ...

You can have both?
View Quote
Yes. If all of your caloric intake is from sugar and refined starches, you can be obese and malnourished.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Can we get Teddy ready to Boogaloo in the Photoshop. I think your onto something
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#44]
You know you're a hamplanet when you lay down and your bellybutton slides off to the side.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part I think was the funniest about it was that when she fell, she fell *ON* the pop tart chunk and pulverized it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They smell just like rotten shrimp alfredo that has set in a humid, warm environment for weeks. Every one of them. Especially when they visit the ER.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:29:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 1:59:14 AM EDT
[#49]
I've seen that exact same big puffed cheese ball container at my grocery store, and briefly considered getting one, but talked myself out of it because I knew I didn't need it and it's unhealthy.  Now I'll have that image of Scooter-Jabba in my memory in case the temptation ever hits me again.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 2:08:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's corn subsidies making the cheapest food the most calorically dense (but least nutritious), and benefits favoring people that buy the cheapest shit
View Quote
Lol, no.  That's ebt being used for shit food by irresponsible deadbeats.  Ebt cards should only work for chicken, fish, and produce, not junk food and sweets.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top