Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My great grandfather ate 15 biscuits a day (made with lard), along with fatback, fried foods, etc.  He was 5'9" and weighed about 150lbs his whole 92 years of life.  He was a farmer.  He worked his ass off every day in the hot sun behind a mule.

I sit in an office, with air conditioning, and exercise everyday because otherwise I would be overweight.
View Quote
If you have to exercise to not be fat, you eat too much.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you have to exercise to not be fat, you eat too much the wrong foods.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's "athletic" on modern dating website profiles.
View Quote
Came here to post this
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you sure those are Allied tanks?

That looks more like a German heavy panzer battalion to me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#9]

That's the norm for about 80% of the people I see today, and most would never admit they are obese.
Go ahead, admit it, YOU ARE FAT.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Any universities nearby that might have registered the fall on their seismograph?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part I think was the funniest about it was that when she fell, she fell *ON* the pop tart chunk and pulverized it.
Any universities nearby that might have registered the fall on their seismograph?
Oklahoma University is right up the street.

And we get little earthquakes here all the time. Most have trailed off, I am told, since they stopped fracking.

The funny thing is that I left a lot of details out of that story. It is hard to write it all down when you're laughing your ass off.

There are a whole pile of hammies and sweat hogs all over this place and I figured I would find most at the MacArthur Walmart, but nope. Sam's Club.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I was at the youth baseball complex yesterday... Dear God is astonishing how fat every one was... I'll bet it was 80% of the people there including kids that were obese...

Good news if that to be an 8 or 9 these days all you have to do is not have a circumference of over 40"..... Lol...

It's fucking insanity...
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Were the French Revolution to occur today, they would have to add at least 10 kg to the weight of the guillotine blade.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#14]
"Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold"
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oklahoma University is right up the street.

And we get little earthquakes here all the time. Most have trailed off, I am told, since they stopped fracking.

The funny thing is that I left a lot of details out of that story. It is hard to write it all down when you're laughing your ass off.

There are a whole pile of hammies and sweat hogs all over this place and I figured I would find most at the MacArthur Walmart, but nope. Sam's Club.
View Quote
Lol...im at the corner of MacArthur and 63rd right now...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top