Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2024 7:59:46 AM EDT
Go ahead Underscore Bros, defend this bullshit. I dare you.
Fuck the FBI, fuck everyone who works for the FBI. Fuck every single last one of them, even down to the janitors. Absolute subhuman scum.

But seriously, what else do we expect from a Federal Agency who's founding director was a crossdressing pervert who liked to play peeping tom and then turned around and then blackmailed his victims.

Feds CAUGHT Spying On Trump Supporters, Tracking Bible Sales Towards Trump & MAGA, GOP Exposé

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn’t make sense to me. I’m talking logistically, I don’t get it how that works.

But yea, it’s the Democrat FBI. They’re traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They’re doing good work.

The rest of them? They should look in the mirror and ask themselves where it all went wrong. Do they get paid enough for treason? Or are they just true believers?

Anyway, cocksuckers the lot of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Ar15.com was on the same list in the other thread on this.

Lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#3]
FW FW FW
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:20:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't care. Gonna live my life. I am not going to be a prisoner of their bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
F*ck CW.  He attended Davos.  

Second, are the Gideons disappearing from the motel rooms?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I think this is based off of Bank of America's voluntary gift of their customer data following J6 to the FBI.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#7]
So how many Bibles do I have to buy to get on the Blacklist?

"They can't stop the signal, Mel."
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn't make sense to me. I'm talking logistically, I don't get it how that works.

But yea, it's the Democrat FBI. They're traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They're doing good work.

The rest of them? They should look in the mirror and ask themselves where it all went wrong. Do they get paid enough for treason? Or are they just true believers?

View Quote
Why do you "Get" Bibles !?
That makes even less sense than the "MAGA" stuff. There are lots and lots and lots of Christians who are politically aloof and about as harmless as a dove.
Its all egregious as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I still want to know who made the list for the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Leftism is a religion, and it tolerates no other gods before it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Clearly, this is a First Amendment issue and the Feds need their dicks smacked hard.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So how many Bibles do I have to buy to get on the Blacklist?

"They can't stop the signal, Mel."
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing.  I thought I made all the lists but apparently I've been slacking by already owning bibles.  Need to buy another copy I guess. This place keeps costing me money
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read this again. It explains a lot. Many people think leftists dont believe in god but they think they see god in the mirror every day
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#14]
This is just the DOJ’s version of retro cloning.

They’re making what’s old, new again. Reno’s war against “midwestern militia types” the last 30 years just applied to the national scale.

Cold War, racial riots, power grabs, most of them are just desperate to relive the old days, back when their dicks still worked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Read this again. It explains a lot. Many people think leftists dont believe in god but they think they see god in the mirror every day
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an extension of Hegel and of course Marx was born of Hegel so yeah.  Creating a state so perfect God himself would come down to earth and learn/live among us was sort of the idea.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That makes even less sense than the "MAGA" stuff. There are lots and lots and lots of Christians who are politically aloof and about as harmless as a dove.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn't make sense to me. I'm talking logistically, I don't get it how that works.

But yea, it's the Democrat FBI. They're traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They're doing good work.

Because Jesus was an evil insurrectionist man, haven't you heard?
(I find this shit offensive, and I'm not really all that religious)
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As they should. If you think Christianity is any different than being a Muslim then you haven't been paying attention.

Every religion has extremism, including Christianity and I don't care if it makes your pussy sore...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

LOL

Christianity isn’t perfect, but Jesus didn’t marry a 9 year old and tell his followers to kill non-believers.

Islam did that. I don’t see Christians in mass killing and raping innocents like Muslims do. I don’t see Christians blowing themselves up for Jesus on an almost weekly basis. I don’t see Christians subjugating women to be forced barefoot, pregnant, and abused.

[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#19]
A Future Quiz:
John Doe's profile reveals he made a post on ARFCOM, purchased a Bible, and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior... What action is warranted by this egregious trifecta?

a. Initiate a Red-Flag law violation?
b. Eliminate John Doe's social credit score privileges?
c. Send warnings to stakeholders phones who are in the vicinity of John Doe?
d. All the above?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe everyone has their right to an opinion.

Even tards.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I was friends with a very religious guy whose answer to gun issues was "People should be able to have guns but they should stay locked up at the range where they can go and shoot them whenever they want".

My response was "Ok- but since alot of wars have a root cause of religion and many people die, you should be able to own a bible but it needs to be locked up at the church where you can go and read it every Sunday after it is unlocked, and you need a license to read it that needs periodic renewal".
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Our reaction to 9/11 has absolutely ruined this country. The Patriot Act is pure evil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome to lovely Missed the Point. Population: you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm on Freerepublic.com, this site and Patriots.win. I must be on a lot of government lists.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A Future Quiz:
John Doe's profile reveals he made a post on ARFCOM, purchased a Bible, and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior... What action is warranted by this egregious trifecta?

a. Initiate a Red-Flag law violation?
b. Eliminate John Doe's social credit score privileges?
c. Send warnings to stakeholders phones who are in the vicinity of John Doe?
d. All the above?
View Quote

Same scenario, but with Kahless as the Lord & Savior???

How’s that play out?  Asking for a fellow shitposter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bibles I get, the maga stuff doesn’t make sense to me. I’m talking logistically, I don’t get it how that works.

But yea, it’s the Democrat FBI. They’re traitors to this country. The only good FBI are the ones who undermine the agencies  subversion of this country, the leakers. They’re doing good work.

View Quote
How so?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:09:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/subnetfavoritelol-1033.gif

LOL

Christianity isn’t perfect, but Jesus didn’t marry a 9 year old and tell his followers to kill non-believers.

Islam did that. I don’t see Christians in mass killing and raping innocents like Muslims do. I don’t see Christians blowing themselves up for Jesus on an almost weekly basis. I don’t see Christians subjugating women to be forced barefoot, pregnant, and abused.

Islam is evil, period.
View Quote

But try and say that in public!

Btw, I agree with you 100%
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

The picture of their list was shitty, I couldn’t make it out well. Did they list any of the other religions frequented by those actually commonly committing acts of violence in the US? Or was it just the religion that the vast majority of conservatives and republicans follow?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this like all of those white supremacists out there? The country crawling with Christian extremists?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Bibles are a bigger threat to communist than guns. Hard to control people who do not believe you have moral authority over them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#31]
No surprise, as we learned in 2020 they are just an operations wing of the DNC.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

So is Gayaism (Earth Worship)

It all falls under "Collective Salvation"

Michael Crichton foretold the future of "global warming"
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#33]
I bought the wife a new Ryrie Study Bible for Christmas.

I probably made another list!

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How so?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so?

He worded it pretty poorly but I think most are skipping over the logistically speaking part of his post.  He understands HOW they track Bible sales, not WHY.  He doesn't understand HOW they track MAGA because it's not something you purchase
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Satan and his minions hate competition.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#36]
From my buddy:

Conspiracy Theory (1997) Official Trailer - Mel Gibson, Julia Robert Movie HD

Catcher In The Rye - CONSPIRACY THEORY (1997)
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?" The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#42]
They can do whatever they want but they will be held accountable in this world or the next.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7 KJV
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's an extension of Hegel and of course Marx was born of Hegel so yeah.  Creating a state so perfect God himself would come down to earth and learn/live among us was sort of the idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jumping Jehosophats, all of this so much.... Nailed it perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Color me an "extremist Christian".

What does that even mean?

No different than extremist Muslim.

You really think your average American Muslim represents a Saudi Sunni?

Modern Saudi practices modern Islam.

I'd pick an Italian Catholic but they likely feel the same as me on the normal hot topics, abortion and homosexuals (the Pope excluded of course, he is a heretic).

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#45]
What's an "Underscore Bro"?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#46]
My list of lists I'm on is long.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#47]
I have given up trying to stay off of a list.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#48]

I'm sure it's all pretty exhausting trying to keep leftist Amerika safe--but there is hope.  Soon AI will be able to just dispatch killer drones after cross-referencing purchase records and social media posts.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#49]
It is not hyperbole to say our government is the enemy of our Republic.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

A most astute observation.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top