Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 7/23/2024 9:06:42 AM EDT
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#1]
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
View Quote

I'm not gonna go that far.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Scamala: Kamala Harris Unmasked | Episode 1

Watch the whole series.

She fails upwards and everyone hates her.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#4]
There is no way she wins an honest election.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
This isn't your first election season.  Calm down.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump was changed before they tried to blow his brains out.  He is much more conversational, and fact based.  Tulsi can school him on how to torpedo Heels Up.  She was the border Czar while the administration she served deliberately imported millions from the 3rd world.  Steady on, brother.  This is for all the marbles.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
She dropped out of the Dem Primary in 2020 and didnt win a single delegate.  She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.

If Trump plays it smart like he has been, he will win.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#8]
All that is needed is a debate. Kamala is not what you would call a deep thinking person. Perpetual free rider of the DEI gravy train.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

True, but she only needs to close enough to make the cheat plausible.  Biden was too far gone for the level of cheating required.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Even democrats know she’s dumb as a box of rocks.

It’s a crapshoot - a polarizing pseudo-republican vs a dipshit that nobody likes.

Whatever happens, constitutionalists lose.  Start constructing whatever conspiracy nonsense you need to prepare yourself for whatever result we get.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

When was the last honest election is a good question
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Her run for president proved she is unlikable.
She accomplished nothing in 4 years.
She did not point out biden is unable to function or it didn't bother her.
She is unable to speak publicly.

The problem is the level of cheating in November.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump still does better at fundraising. only reason the cackler got an early spike of donations is cause brandon was clogging things up when the big fish were withholding their funds. man, i sure hope youre wrong! fkh
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#14]
It is all Trump's to lose now at this point. I am hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWRxeOZz5L0

Watch the whole series.

She fails upwards and everyone hates her.

View Quote

In general but the democrat party has always been able to unite and look at the bigger picture and that is when they typically win. With Biden on the ticket they were heavily divided.  With him out of the way it's now everyone on board to defeat Trump and this has become apparent a the last 48 hours. People who on the democratic side historically have spoken out against her and been opposed have thrown their full support behind her.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#18]
The Republicans need to attack her on two issues. The southern border, and Israel. She needs to declare her unequivocal support for Israel, and call for the release of these Israeli hostages. Just this morning I heard Jewish Democrats saying they will not support her unless she calls for the release of the hostages. Other Democrats came back and said her husband is Jewish, as if that counts for something. They know she’s not going to call for the Israeli hostages to be released, so instead they say her husband is Jewish as if people will just tacitly go along with Her candidacy, while she tries to appease the Hamas wing of the party. That issue should be beaten like a drum.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#19]
My bet is she will win.
Black female dem is a hard thing for black people to pass up.

MLK will be voting for her
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#20]
If she gets 87 million votes, you know without a shadow of doubt, the system is rigged.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She dropped out of the Dem Primary in 2020 and didnt win a single delegate.  She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.

View Quote

not even that. all she has is the race card, Girl Boss Power and Orange Man Bad.

I heard this morning shes going the angle of being a DA and how that makes her better. Well the folks she put in jail over weed may have an opinion on that particular record
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Funny that nobody wanted her in the primaries and now she is their sweetheart.. The same people running the country behind Biden will be the ones behind her..
Scary times.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

That may as well have been an eternity ago though. I'm watyching all of these clips on YT from various local news from all over the country where they're talking to people on the street for their reactions. It's kind of scary. I haven't seen many ppl say they hate or can't stand Harris.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
  Honest is the operative word.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#26]
DEI is on its way out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#27]
She isn't going to even be the nominee.  Relax.  The New York Post is reporting this morning that Democrap top brass have already chosen a nominee to announce at the DNC next month, and it isn't Kamala Harris.  

Stop being distracted by nonsense, stay focused on what's actually happening.  There's been a coup of the puppet regime, and an assassination attempt on Trump, the shadow people want both the dem and repub slate of Presidential candidates cleared out.

Quit worrying about the current monkey they've got dancing in front of you, it's just a ruse.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#28]
OP, take a second, and ask yourself to reflect upon the following mantra:

"What can be...

Unburdened by what has been".
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All that is needed is a debate. Kamala is not what you would call a deep thinking person. Perpetual free rider of the DEI gravy train.
View Quote

All the way to the Whitehouse a role model for all of them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
OP, take a second, and ask yourself to reflect upon the following mantra:

"What can be...

unburdened by what has been"
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Cackle-a Harris is gonna be her own worst enemy.

They took her out of the limelight early in Joe's Presidency because she couldn't hold her shit together in even the most scripted and effusive of interviews. Now that she's back in that limelight, she'll show her true colors once again.

That said, we're about to go back to the Obamessiah levels of media worship and propaganda. Their best best is to stick with the Biden rulebook of having others praising her to the heavens, but never having her actually speak.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#33]
lol

She’s going to get her assed kicked
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Fetterman was the prequel.  They have shown support because they have a plan.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#35]
The propaganda machine has been switched into overdrive to make you and especially the moronic dem voters think she is a viable candidate.

Just last week they were saying she can’t win, so who are they going to pick?  Now she’s fucking Joan of Arc and her predecessor is George Washington.

It’s so fucking transparent how rotten the media is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#36]
I also agree. She is a box of rocks, but look at the fact she is the vice president. The worst candidate in 2020, first to drop out, but she was the choice for V.P.??? .
Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
How many females voted for Killton, only because she's female(rhetorical question, it was a shitload)?
Same question for bathhouse Barry.
It is still an up hill battle.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#37]
I think the big difference will be the enthusiasm gap.  There are a lot of people who really Trump, and can't wait to vote for him.  Aside from people who watch The View, no one is excited to vote for Kamala.  Yes, there are some people who will vote out of their hatred for Trump, but they did that in 2020, and I'm betting most of them aren't overly thrilled with the results.

I think it's too early for handwringing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#38]
She could win in a close race. Despite the fact she does not have a good track record. The deep state will ensure her win by whatever means necessary, Trumps close call is evidence. Half of America does not want an old white man as president.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#39]
I love her laugh.

That alone should put her over the top.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That may as well have been an eternity ago though. I'm watyching all of these clips on YT from various local news from all over the country where they're talking to people on the street for their reactions. It's kind of scary. I haven't seen many ppl say they hate or can't stand Harris.
View Quote

You know they dont put everyone they interview in those segments.  News is curated for effect.

I dont know anyone personally who thinks shes even remotely a good choice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
take a deep breath .   it will be a battle but we have months to go

never give up -- never surrender
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Mail in ballots.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#44]
We're in uncharted waters

Post-assination attempt Trump who's always been polarizing, but seems to have mellowed

vs

much younger, POC, female, that lost the biggest election she tried catastrophically but has had 4 years of prepping for this moment

who knows what's going to happen.

the polls don't mean shit right now - she hasn't had a chance to campaign at all, but she won't have much of a chance either.

in these circles, undoubtably Trump, but in other circles people will circle the wagons to avoid the ticket that calls childless women "miserable cat-ladies" (even if it's funny) on TV.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Stop worrying about identity politics, it’s all for show to the left anyway.  

It seems like the DEI tide is turning based on the ridicule and push back lately.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#46]
OP you are not wrong, she is fucking dangerous.  

I can think of nothing worse for this country than 8 years of that cackling hag in the Whitehouse.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.
View Quote

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You know they dont put everyone they interview in those segments.  News is curated for effect.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm interested to see the polling over the next 30 days.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Joe, Kamala, ___.
Some people are going to vote D no matter what; I don't think Kamala would/ will necessarily get more votes than Joe.

Some people are not voting for Trump no matter what.

That said, some many people who might not show up to vote for Joe or Kamala might be inspired to vote if they ran Michelle or Taylor Swift.

Identity politics rather than issues.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#50]
You guys are bed wetters.

Trump has it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top