User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your white-knighting is impressive. And...creepy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he know you fap to his wife?
Your white-knighting is impressive. And...creepy.
That doesn’t mean what you think it means Cpt. Friendzone
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's quotable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

I'm so sick of all the hippy-ass "live and let live" bullshit around here. So many snowflakes.
This.

You can't exercise good judgment without being judgmental.

Noregrats.gif
That's quotable.
I wish I could claim credit for it, but some famous person said it.

I can't remember who, because I'm a retard now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Maybe, but I imagine blank skins just like sitting around eating saltine crackers and watching Matlock, so I'm not sure how much fun that would be
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh...now I'm pretty sure you really do struggle with literacy. I did not call you any names, let alone a snowflake.

Now I want you to think about something real hard. How often do you see inkies start threads talking shit about blank skins? How about pretty much never. How often do blank skins start threads bitching about inkies? There's 3 today that I've seen. THREE, at least- in one day.

But yeah, we're the snowflakes, and we're the ones that care oh so much about what you think
I'd worry about hepatitis because you're a dirty inkie but we'd still have fun in real life.
Maybe, but I imagine blank skins just like sitting around eating saltine crackers and watching Matlock, so I'm not sure how much fun that would be
That's the warmup. Wait til we break out the cards, drink some milk, and play rummy!
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's the warmup. Wait til we break out the cards, drink some milk, and play rummy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh...now I'm pretty sure you really do struggle with literacy. I did not call you any names, let alone a snowflake.

Now I want you to think about something real hard. How often do you see inkies start threads talking shit about blank skins? How about pretty much never. How often do blank skins start threads bitching about inkies? There's 3 today that I've seen. THREE, at least- in one day.

But yeah, we're the snowflakes, and we're the ones that care oh so much about what you think
I'd worry about hepatitis because you're a dirty inkie but we'd still have fun in real life.
If it's warm milk, I'm down. Cold milk gets me too wound up.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Inkie chicks are coolest chicks.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Can vouch. Trendy white trash woman
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never seen a girl and thought "She's pretty, but you know what would make her even better looking? A tattoo!!!"
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've never seen a girl and thought "She's pretty, but you know what would make her even better looking? A tattoo!!!"
View Quote
That’s odd, plenty of chicks with tramp stamp tats that were a good time.

It made a good target.

(Except I don’t pull out)
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Threads like these lead me to believe likely at least one person a day in public sees ink on my arms and legs and checks to make sure I didn't steal their wallet.

That's hilarious to me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Threads like these lead me to believe likely at least one person a day in public sees ink on my arms and legs and checks to make sure I didn't steal their wallet.

That's hilarious to me.
View Quote
And then you steal it?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And then you steal it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's hilarious to me.
And then you steal it?
Nah, that's small potatoes. He's too busy with his slim jim on their car windows
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And then you steal it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's hilarious to me.
And then you steal it?
I admit nothing.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:09:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It made a good target.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It made a good target.

And that made them better looking? You seem to have skipped over my point entirely.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Here you go, Bruh.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180709/32dw6ba2.jpg" target="_blank">http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180709/32dw6ba2.jpg

Anyone who thinks this isn't trashy is coocoo for cocoa puffs.
View Quote
Its not trashy because it can be covered with a shoe ,sock or both … The only tattoos that I would frown upon are the ones not easily covered ...
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And that made them better looking? You seem to have skipped over my point entirely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It made a good target.

If I was trying to get laid, absolutely
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Last week I had an opportunity to share how tattoos are aposematic behavior to one of my friend's 15 yo daughters. It takes a village you know.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for letting me know that any woman with a foot tattoo is trashy.  I'm old so these I don't know these cool modern things.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What on Earth gave you the notion that anyone but your mother gives a rat fuck about your opinion?
View Quote
Obviously you do.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Statistically, more women get tattoos now than man.  And they probably shouldn't.  The tasteful ankle butterfly is long dead.  There's the occasional perfect 10 with carefully artistically done tattoo's that is hot as Hell.  The vast majority look like they let their kid loose with a crayon, and look horrible.

Same with electric blue hair.  At one time the rare skinny Goth chick did that and it was Hot as Hell.
 Now it's unattractive bad commanders in Star Wars.  The thing is Alt-lifestyle stuff like tattoos, it CAN be an accent on a highly attractive women.  Yet, on a ... less-so woman, it's often done in a way that's it's a amplification of their deviation from desirability.

https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/112/51ea62d0-7e74-0134-ce0c-0aec1efe63a9.jpg

In general, visible tattoo's are an expensive investement to perminantly lower your socio-economic status and potential.  Rarely are they a good idea.
View Quote
Got a middle-aged woman at work that dies her hair bright blue. She's not very attractive to begin with, and the blue hair doesn't help. Two weeks ago, it was very hot on the plant floor and the die started running down her neck and face from her sweating. It was pretty funny
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Its not trashy because it can be covered with a shoe ,sock or both … The only tattoos that I would frown upon are the ones not easily covered ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go, Bruh.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180709/32dw6ba2.jpg" target="_blank">http://fs5.directupload.net/images/180709/32dw6ba2.jpg

Anyone who thinks this isn't trashy is coocoo for cocoa puffs.
Except that women with foot tattoos usually wear dirty Old Navy $5 flip flops to show off their shitty tattoo and their pedicure they got 4 weeks ago that's halfway grown out.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Can vouch. Trendy white trash woman
https://i.imgur.com/2NnByZL.jpg
View Quote
Trendy with hairy legs?
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Obviously you do.
View Quote
GD is serious shit!
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
True story.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not a tatoo fan. But white, pretty, articulate, and smart women with foot tatoos do exist. They are the exception to the rule however. Generally trashy in my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#25]
A woman never looks better with tattoos than without...but I have seen plenty of woman who look worse because of tattoos.

It is like graffiti on the grand canyon.....it just never makes the grand canyon look better.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't like it.  With that said, my girlfriend has a foot tattoo.  It's a clean design that she went and got with her sister.  I don't really appreciate that about her sister.  With that said, neither are trashy individuals.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My wife has had her feet tatted for 10 years.
I should probably divorce her now that Op thinks its gross.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/351019/75389.JPG
View Quote
Well unless she tattoos her pretty face you would be a fool.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Looks like Timothy Mcveigh playing baseball.

Feet tats are the new sholder tat, or lower back tat. Hollywood trash gets it first, then Cali trash. Then the wind blows it across the country from west to east. Once everyone has assimiliated and got their permanent idiot badge hollywood will have yet another rotten carrot people will reach for.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Obviously you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What on Earth gave you the notion that anyone but your mother gives a rat fuck about your opinion?
Obviously you do.
I really don't.  I am, however, genuinely curious as to why he thinks anyone would.

What is it that makes him so special that others should pay his opinion any heed whatsoever?
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD "Don't tread on me!"

Also GD "Stop liking what I don't like."
I used to like to draw pitchers on myself too.  
http://www.tattooartists.org/Images/FullSize/000107000/Img107499_pitcher.jpg
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Just like leisure suits, Members only jackets, and parachute pants, tattoos are going to go out of style. Except you can't take a tattoo off and throw it away like an out-of-style article of clothing.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Feet tats are the new sholder tat, or lower back tat. Hollywood trash gets it first, then Cali trash. Then the wind blows it across the country from west to east. Once everyone has assimiliated and got their permanent idiot badge hollywood will have yet another rotten carrot people will reach for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My joke went over your your head I guess.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love GD tattoo threads.

I keep all mine under shorts and a t-shirt.... GD would be horrified to meet me in real life and assume I'm a normal, nice, reliable, professional person but in reality I'm fairly heavily tattooed and apparently getting ready to serve some jail time

Appt number two for my full back piece is tomorrow
Map of Hawaii?

I keed, I keed.

Nah bruh, it's this:

https://terminallance.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Strip-21_TATTOO-IMAGE-FILE_small.jpg

(j/k )
that's pretty awesome
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Stop not liking what I like and go yell at a cloud.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top