Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What do people think this picture shows?

View Quote

Dad trapped on the porch...with no exit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do people think this picture shows?

How did he end up there? By his own devices. He also showed no interest in exiting\leaving, up to that point. At that point the SD criteria was met.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The shooting and self defense claim isn’t about trespassing it is about Green shirt’s threat of illegal serious bodily harm by taking the rifle away from black shirt and shooting him. To compound the problem Green shirt go hands on and black shirt then shots green shirt. Black shirt fires his weapon immediately after the struggle for control of the weapon. An important factor is the Green shirt was much bigger than black shirt creating a disparity of force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this what you think is applicable?

Notice it says "force," and not "lethal force."  Both are defined by statute.  In pretty much every state you can use reasonable force to get someone off your property.  You're saying the manager of a grocery store can blast a drunk in the head for refusing to leave the restroom when requested.

The shooting and self defense claim isn’t about trespassing it is about Green shirt’s threat of illegal serious bodily harm by taking the rifle away from black shirt and shooting him. To compound the problem Green shirt go hands on and black shirt then shots green shirt. Black shirt fires his weapon immediately after the struggle for control of the weapon. An important factor is the Green shirt was much bigger than black shirt creating a disparity of force.

I’ve a few more pages to catch up on but in bold is part of what I’ve been saying. This stopped being an issue over trespass. That time has come and gone when green shirt ran at black shirt. Being in the porch is icing on the cake. This is now an assault after being told to leave. The spoken threat(s) of physical action against black shirt, the contact. When he touched black shirt’s firearm, he showed his intent to follow through with those spoken threat(s).
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is only a felony once the court has ruled; that is why you have to file the motion to get a determination of fact.  He was told the kid wasn’t there.  He didn’t have the authority or the right to search the property or remain on the property.  If the police had been there they could have made inquiries; but they would have told Green shirt guy to leave.
View Quote

That is why the back story is important here. Green shirt could of been a maniac or maybe they been playing games?

From the video alone I don't think it's a clear cut self defense unless the green shirt guy is known to go nuts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are correct; you can’t use deadly force against trespassing individuals.  This isn’t a trespass, case it is a case about the confrontation that took place when black shirt legally appeared with the rifle and green shirt told him he was going to take it away from him and shoot him.

Green shirt’s mouth and actions got himself killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, but you also don’t get to fire warning shots at trespassers as long as all they do is stand there and tell you they aren’t leaving.  You get to call the cops and have the cops remove them.  Obviously, green shirt did more than just stand there when he started doing the monkey dance with black shirt.  It will be interesting to see what shakes out, but this feels like the Florida case where ccw was used by self appointed handicapped parking space monitor.  He ended up with a manslaughter conviction.

You are correct; you can’t use deadly force against trespassing individuals.  This isn’t a trespass, case it is a case about the confrontation that took place when black shirt legally appeared with the rifle and green shirt told him he was going to take it away from him and shoot him.

Green shirt’s mouth and actions got himself killed.

Agreed. It’s no longer just a trespass.

No matter what either of them could’ve/should’ve/would’ve done beforehand is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's like stepping out in front of a car and shooting the driver because he was going to run you over.

If dumb fuck wouldn't have ran inside and got the rifle, there would be no "imminent deadly threat".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Classic example of “you can’t provoke the situation and claim self defense”

Nothing in that video warranted him to bring a gun out. You can’t use deadly force to threaten somebody who’s not been aggressive to leave your property. He showed utter disregard for human life by just bringing a gun into a verbal argument.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He’s going to prison.

Oh hell yes you can threaten deadly force after repeatedly telling somebody to leave.

When somebody tells you to get off, you better leave the property. If you don’t, you just opened all kinds of lawful use of force to remove you.

Try getting into an argument on a bouncer when he demands you leave. You don’t?  They can use all force up to but not including deadly to remove you.

Bullshit.  You cannot shoot someone for refusing to leave.

You guys are dense. THREATEN use of deadly force after being repeatedly told to leave. That’s lawful.

The instant dead guy grabbed the gun, immediate, imminent, capable deadly threat with verbal assault.

A lot of folks in this thread posting authoritatively about Texas law, without actually knowing Texas law.

You can't use deadly force against a trespasser in Texas, day or night. Not unless they breach the envelope of your home. The threat to use deadly force can hence be viewed as assault.

Got damn you guys are dense. He didn’t use deadly force against a trespasser.

He used deadly force against an immediate threat that verbally said I’m going to take it and use against you.

Clear, capable, imminent deadly threat with means to do so.

That's like stepping out in front of a car and shooting the driver because he was going to run you over.

If dumb fuck wouldn't have ran inside and got the rifle, there would be no "imminent deadly threat".

If, if, if…

He had every right to arm himself. There is a person refusing to leave his property after multiple demands to leave are given.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve a few more pages to catch up on but in bold is part of what I’ve been saying. This stopped being an issue over trespass. That time has come and gone when green shirt ran at black shirt. Being in the porch is icing on the cake. This is now an assault after being told to leave. The spoken threat(s) of physical action against black shirt, the contact. When he touched black shirt’s firearm, he showed his intent to follow through with those spoken threat(s).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice it says "force," and not "lethal force."  Both are defined by statute.  In pretty much every state you can use reasonable force to get someone off your property.  You're saying the manager of a grocery store can blast a drunk in the head for refusing to leave the restroom when requested.

Bringing out a gun to threaten a guy,  who had legal right to be there (visitation order), is something a grand jury will hopefully deal with.

Between Texas law and human opinions, it will be interesting how this plays out.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm betting this is not the first time she has played fuck-fuck games during visitation times.

Everybody has their cellphones out.
View Quote

I’m betting both green shirt and the ex-wife were both always doing something to piss each other off.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No matter what either of them could’ve/should’ve/would’ve done beforehand is irrelevant.
View Quote

You can't instigate a situation and claim self defense (as far as i know) maybe they kept messing around with the guy? Maybe the guy has been messing with them?

Backstory is important here. If it's just a mistake the kid wasn't there i don't see how this randomly gets out of hand.

Chest bumping and pride got these people dead and soon to be in prison.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It would be weird to not have a loaded fire arm at the handy in rural Texas.  Out in the sticks police help might be 30 minutes to a couple of hours away. You are on your own.  I know lots of farmer and ranchers that drive around with a loaded AK in their tool boxes. It is one of the best coyote pooping rifles on the market.
View Quote

Fuck Rural texas. I want a gun if I go anywhere in Lubbock.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That is why the back story is important here. Green shirt could of been a maniac or maybe they been playing games?

From the video alone I don't think it's a clear cut self defense unless the green shirt guy is known to go nuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is only a felony once the court has ruled; that is why you have to file the motion to get a determination of fact.  He was told the kid wasn't there.  He didn't have the authority or the right to search the property or remain on the property.  If the police had been there they could have made inquiries; but they would have told Green shirt guy to leave.

History is a factor. Somewhere it was posted, Green shirt texted black shirt needed his ass kicked or some such. Maybe he was a hot head, Black shirt tells him to leave, green shirts responds, Black shirt decides to arm himself.

We don't know the response, we don't know the history.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bringing out a gun to threaten a guy,  who had legal right to be there (visitation order), is something a grand jury will hopefully deal with.

Between Texas law and human opinions, it will be interesting how this plays out.
View Quote
ok, you have a copy of this order that says green shirt guy can ignore the request to vacate the property?

or is that something you are assuming?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Green shirt did not have every right to be there. Any permission to be that property was null and void the instance black shirt told him to leave. At that point, green shirt is supposed to leave, do not pass go and do not collect two hundred dollars. Green shirt had ample opportunity to leave but instead showed his intention was not to leave.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
History is a factor. Somewhere it was posted, Green shirt texted black shirt needed his ass kicked or some such. Maybe he was a hot head, Black shirt tells him to leave, green shirts responds, Black shirt decides to arm himself.

We don't know the response, we don't know the history.
View Quote

Now that might be the reason he gets off (after going broke).

You can't make threats to people over the phone or text and come around them not expecting them to be some sort of prepared.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You can't instigate a situation and claim self defense (as far as i know) maybe they kept messing around with the guy? Maybe the guy has been messing with them?

Backstory is important here. If it's just a mistake the kid wasn't there i don't see how this randomly gets out of hand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s private property, not some parking spot at some 7-Eleven. When you’re told to leave, you leave. Black shirt had every right to arm himself. If there’s any instigation, it’s by green shirt by his refusal to leave after multiple demands were made he do so.

ETA: Any custody issue violation(s) made by either the father or mother are settled by the family courts, not on somebody’s porch. If this reaches a court and I were on the defense team, I’d make my number one priority the removal of any potential jurors who are ex-husbands that had been involved in custody battles.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Easy...the judge says you get to see your son every Saturday at 3:15.   Comes Saturday, where ever baby momma is, is now the designated pick up spot.  What else is the guy gonna due?  It's time to pick up his son.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And picking up your son for court ordered visitation is not trespassing, even if black shirt says to leave.  Court order > black shirt.

BS. What court order would specify the location as the new boyfriend's house?

Easy...the judge says you get to see your son every Saturday at 3:15.   Comes Saturday, where ever baby momma is, is now the designated pick up spot.  What else is the guy gonna due?  It's time to pick up his son.

Why did you trim out most of my post in the quote? The boyfriend, whose property he is being asked to leave, is not a party to any such agreement.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

58 second mark right when black shirt comes out the door.  He comes out with it pointed at the ground.  He brings the rifle up to high ready and yells at Green shirt, "Leave right now."  Green shirt moves towards him and says, "Do it."  Black shirt drops it to low ready pointing at Green shirts feet.  Green shirt says, "Use it motherfucker.  I'll take it from you."  Then they start chest bumping.  Green shirt didn't touch anyone prior to the rifle coming out and getting muzzle swept a few times.
View Quote
High ready is not "pointing it at", which is what you said. Walking through the direction the muzzle is pointed while aggressively advancing on an armed individual and forcing them to adjust their position is not "getting swept", if that even happened.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Green shirt did not have every right to be there. Any permission to be that property was null and void the instance black shirt told him to leave. At that point, green shirt is supposed to leave, do not pass go and do not collect two hundred dollars. Green shirt had ample opportunity to leave but instead showed his intention was not to leave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have different opinions, and at this point that's all they are, opinions.  I think trespassing is going to be a stretch with the visitation order.  Again, I will welcome the grand juries decision.

I can see the argument on both sides.  I also bet there's way more to the story.  If it ends up being a bait / setup, it could get really weird.

Real loser is the poor kid.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why did you trim out most of my post in the quote? The boyfriend, whose property he is being asked to leave, is not a party to any such agreement.
View Quote

I was only addressing your question about the location being specified or not.  I apologize if you feel I was trying to manipulate your words, it was never my intention.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We have different opinions, and at this point that's all they are, opinions.  I think trespassing is going to be a stretch with the visitation order.  Again, I will welcome the grand juries decision.

I can see the argument on both sides.  I also bet there's way more to the story.  If it ends up being a bait / setup, it could get really weird.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree about the kid(s).
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I really like this pic

ETA: For all the posters saying green shirt didn’t continue advancing. Here is a much better, UNCROPPED image.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I support gun rights but I don't support branding or using them in simple arguments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And there you have it once again folks. What a lot of people here are saying or at least implying. It was the gun that was at fault. We need common sense and to not use our rights so that the left doesn't take them away. Because that would be common sense for them to do. Having a gun is an act of violence in and of itself and it is what caused the whole thing. We support gun rights, but....

I support gun rights but I don't support branding or using them in simple arguments.

How about in cases where your girlfriends ex who is bigger, angry, trespassing on your property, and refuses to leave? Plenty of examples of situations like that ending up in murder-suicides.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is ridiculously idiotic.  No one said the gun was at fault except you.  Nice reach though.  The guy who grabbed said gun when he wasn't in harms way and walked out like billy badass when he didn't need to is at fault.  Try again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And there you have it once again folks. What a lot of people here are saying or at least implying. It was the gun that was at fault. We need common sense and to not use our rights so that the left doesn't take them away. Because that would be common sense for them to do. Having a gun is an act of violence in and of itself and it is what caused the whole thing. We support gun rights, but....

This is ridiculously idiotic.  No one said the gun was at fault except you.  Nice reach though.  The guy who grabbed said gun when he wasn't in harms way and walked out like billy badass when he didn't need to is at fault.  Try again.
BS, a large number of people are saying that simply arming himself on his own property is provocation. What is the difference between someone who is armed and someone who is not? The only difference is the presence of the gun. Calling someone who has the legal right to arm themselves a billy badass for doing so is the reach. You do get to act like billy badass when someone won't leave your property (previously posted you can use force). You do get to defend yourself if attacked in the process, and you might need a gun to do so.

What in the actual fuck is the point of having the right to have a gun on your property if you aren't allowed to get it out when someone is making a disturbance on your property and refuses to leave? If you don't have this right, you don't have rights at all. And you're arguing to take that away.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well Green shirts people didn't show any emotion either, so she must have been in on it as well.
View Quote

If you bothered to read the article you would have read that she stated that the shots were so quiet she thought it was a paint ball gun, she only realized he was shot after she walked over to him.
Long barreled PCC's are very quiet.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
High ready is not "pointing it at", which is what you said. Walking through the direction the muzzle is pointed while aggressively advancing on an armed individual and forcing them to adjust their position is not "getting swept", if that even happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

58 second mark right when black shirt comes out the door.  He comes out with it pointed at the ground.  He brings the rifle up to high ready and yells at Green shirt, "Leave right now."  Green shirt moves towards him and says, "Do it."  Black shirt drops it to low ready pointing at Green shirts feet.  Green shirt says, "Use it motherfucker.  I'll take it from you."  Then they start chest bumping.  Green shirt didn't touch anyone prior to the rifle coming out and getting muzzle swept a few times.

Now you’re just arguing semantics.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That’s private property, not some parking spot at some 7-Eleven. When you’re told to leave, you leave. Black shirt had every right to arm himself. If there’s any instigation, it’s by green shirt by his refusal to leave after multiple demands were made he do so.

ETA: Any custody issue violation(s) made by either the father or mother are settled by the family courts, not on somebody’s porch. If this reaches a court and I were on the defense team, I’d make my number one priority the removal of any potential jurors who are ex-husbands that had been involved in custody battles.
View Quote

Good point
I was meaning maybe they were playing with the guy constantly. I went through (albeit level headed) with my kids mom making me late for work or wasting my time often. I don't think she was doing it intentionally other then being a bonehead but people do play games and poke at people.

Quoted:

How about in cases where your girlfriends ex who is bigger, angry, trespassing on your property, and refuses to leave? Plenty of examples of situations like that ending up in murder-suicides.
View Quote

Absolutely maybe green shirt is a nutcase although I'd stand by my door with everyone in the house and tell him to leave. Maybe if he went crazy and started destroying my property or tried something besides standing there yelling.

Great points guys

We can debate without calling each other pussy or telling you to stay out muh state
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you bothered to read the article you would have read that she stated that the shots were so quiet she thought it was a paint ball gun, she only realized he was shot after she walked over to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well Green shirts people didn't show any emotion either, so she must have been in on it as well.

Did you expect her to say, 'We were totally in it together, it was all my plan'. People are bringing in conspiracy, and planning with no evidence, and pointing to the boyfriend, ex, behavior. After the shooting, it could have been shock,....

Maybe they deal with his BS all the time, and know he will end up losing control. Which does help with the whole intentional setup, but also justifies arming\defending themselves.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Has this version been posted?

Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
BS, a large number of people are saying that simply arming himself on his own property is provocation. What is the difference between someone who is armed and someone who is not? The only difference is the presence of the gun. Calling someone who has the legal right to arm themselves a billy badass for doing so is the reach. You do get to act like billy badass when someone won't leave your property (previously posted you can use force). You do get to defend yourself if attacked in the process, and you might need a gun to do so.

What in the actual fuck is the point of having the right to have a gun on your property if you aren't allowed to get it out when someone is making a disturbance on your property and refuses to leave? If you don't have this right, you don't have rights at all. And you're arguing to take that away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The law is pretty clear that the point is to prevent loss of property, life, or limb.  The only thing black shirt was losing was face in front of his side piece.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Now you're just arguing semantics.
View Quote
If you think this I have no reply because I can't begin to understand how pointing a gun at someone is the same as not pointing a gun at someone, and it's a really big difference for legal purposes. He did not point the gun at him until after the dad made physical contact. He was squirming around in fact, apparently to keep it not pointed at him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's definitely a tough case. I would've handled things differently if i was dad or boyfriend in this scenario.

If im banging a chick with kids i stay out of the situation and avoid the drama. If she was my GF I'd probably tell her to give the guy his kid but it looks like he was intimidated by dead guy.

What did Mr. Wallace say about pride?
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

If someone has YOUR kid when a court dictated he/she is supposed to be in your care you’re damn right you don’t leave.  It’s funny how you’re painting him out to be some random guy.  He was a dad picking up his kid and yelling how they were withholding his child from him.  He wasn’t some random who wandered up onto his property.  

I’m all for gun rights but I swear some people are just straight pussies and are frightened by the littlest shit and go running for their mommy(their gun).  Black shirt had nothing to be afraid.  That video shows 0 threat when he went to get a gun.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If you think this I have no reply because I can't begin to understand how pointing a gun at someone is the same as not pointing a gun at someone, and it's a really big difference for legal purposes. He did not point the gun at him until after the dad made physical contact. He was squirming around in fact, apparently to keep it not pointed at him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're just arguing semantics.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not the arguing that having a gun pointed at you is not having a gun pointed that you.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I really like this pic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9106/Screenshot_20211126-221832_Samsung_Inter-2182509.JPG

ETA: For all the posters saying green shirt didn’t continue advancing. Here is a much better, UNCROPPED image.
View Quote

You can like that photo all you want, but the swiftness in which he dropped and his final body position hint at a different tale (as seen in the video from the truck).

And, when you play the video from inside the house, the video doesn't show that he was advancing, and if anything to the contrary.  He was backing up.  That's why his body fell the way it did.  The bullet didn't do that.  The bullet can't do that.  His body position was the result of what he was doing prior to being hit with a CNS shot.

If he was advancing, he would have fallen forward.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The law is pretty clear that the point is to prevent loss of property, life, or limb.  The only thing black shirt was losing was face in front of his side piece.
View Quote
Property?

You don't have to have already lost life or limb to prepare yourself to prevent it.

No one can do anything but speculate as to his frame of mind leading up to shooting especially without the background on their history. Change the actor to anyone who you don't have this weird context of thinking he needed to get out his dick to prove superiority though. E.g. it's the grandmother and they're at the grandmother's house, he's acting like that, she orders him to leave, he replies "make me" or whatever we can't hear he said, she gets a gun. Is that okay? Of course it is. The same rules have to apply to everyone, even shitbags like the shooter.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, this was a dad trying to pick up his kid.  He had a right to be there.  Take away peoples kids and see what happens.  Every single parent would react the same way, especially if it’s happening repeatedly.  

Also, I’m sorry but if you were afraid of that man before the gun was retrieved you’re a GIANT fucking pussy.  He had shown 0 reason to fetch a gun.  Notice how it all escalated once a gun was retrieved.  

Maybe gun laws should change since so many pussies are so quick to retreat to shooting someone on here then.  You have the vast majority of people saying bad shoot and then softies screaming “he was threatened!!!  He had to kill him!!” Sorry, but you’re wimpy and instigate you don’t get to hide behind murdering someone because you got scared.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#37]
One guy dead, another going broke. The bitch sure fucked the dog on this one. Sucks all around.  Poor kid.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm not the arguing that having a gun pointed at you is not having a gun pointed that you.  
View Quote
You're arguing that he pointed the gun at him at that point, but he didn't until after it was physical.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I really like this pic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9106/Screenshot_20211126-221832_Samsung_Inter-2182509.JPG

View Quote

That pic says Anne Marie as if she took the video. So black shirts ex wife was inside the house filming and his side piece is out front. WTF kind of trailer park love triangle shit is going on. I really can't wait for this trial so we can get the whole story
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm betting both green shirt and the ex-wife were both always doing something to piss each other off.
View Quote
I'd still find the boyfriend guilty. That warning shot at the foot was
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Again, this was a dad trying to pick up his kid.  He had a right to be there.  Take away peoples kids and see what happens.  Every single parent would react the same way, especially if it's happening repeatedly.  

Also, I'm sorry but if you were afraid of that man before the gun was retrieved you're a GIANT fucking pussy.  He had shown 0 reason to fetch a gun.  Notice how it all escalated once a gun was retrieved.  

Maybe gun laws should change since so many pussies are so quick to retreat to shooting someone on here then.  You have the vast majority of people saying bad shoot and then softies screaming "he was threatened!!!  He had to kill him!!" Sorry, but you're wimpy and instigate you don't get to hide behind murdering someone because you got scared.
View Quote

(ETA - quote part in red)
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sorry that video alone I'd find the shooter guilty.

Black shirt it looks like an execution. The fact everyone walked away so casual with phones out screams set up.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#43]
GS to ex: Where's my son?
Ex:??
GS to BS: Shut you're fucking mouth and stay out of it.
BS: Get off of my property.
GS to BS: ??????
BS: OK
GS following BS:That's right.
GS to ex: Where's my son?
Ex: I'm about to go get him.
GS:I'll go get him, I'm supposed to have him at 3:15. Your playing games. ........ .. .. .
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If someone has YOUR kid when a court dictated he/she is supposed to be in your care you’re damn right you don’t leave.  It’s funny how you’re painting him out to be some random guy.  He was a dad picking up his kid and yelling how they were withholding his child from him.  He wasn’t some random who wandered up onto his property.  

I’m all for gun rights but I swear some people are just straight pussies and are frightened by the littlest shit and go running for their mommy(their gun).  Black shirt had nothing to be afraid.  That video shows 0 threat when he went to get a gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’re both random dudes to me. Notice - “Green shirt” and “Black shirt”. I know their names, I’m just not going to use them because they are both random to me. As far as “right” to be on property, the only one who has that right to be there is/are the residents. Everyone else has permission to be their and that permission is subject to the property owner or resident.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm sorry that video alone I'd find the shooter guilty.

Black shirt it looks like an execution. The fact everyone walked away so casual with phones out screams set up.
View Quote

That video makes it look rrrreeeeaaaallly bad for black shirt.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Again, this was a dad trying to pick up his kid.  He had a right to be there.  Take away peoples kids and see what happens.  Every single parent would react the same way, especially if it’s happening repeatedly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He had a right to his kid, but not a right to be there after he was told to leave.   

Also, I’m sorry but if you were afraid of that man before the gun was retrieved you’re a GIANT fucking pussy.  He had shown 0 reason to fetch a gun.  Notice how it all escalated once a gun was retrieved.

Some folks think they are bad asses and think nothing about getting into arguments and fights. Texas is a mutual combat state, but just because one party wants to fight it doesn't obligate the other party to oblige them. No one is obligated to take a beating, and the dead guy was obviously bigger than the guy with the gun. 

Maybe gun laws should change since so many pussies are so quick to retreat to shooting someone on here then.  You have the vast majority of people saying bad shoot and then softies screaming “he was threatened!!!  He had to kill him!!” Sorry, but you’re wimpy and instigate you don’t get to hide behind murdering someone because you got scared.

That is lefty talk, the feels and emotions are winning you over. In the grand scheme of things a life here and there doesn't matter, but our rights do. Better than 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be imprisoned. In edge cases the benefit of the doubt should go to any accused. If any family members feel so strongly about this issue they should handle it themselves.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:05:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's stepping backwards, away from Carruth when he was shot.  That's why he collapsed onto the porch.

Even with the video from the truck, alone, a bio-mech could have demonstrated what happened outside of the field of view of the video.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Everyone else has permission to be their and that permission is subject to the property owner or resident.

View Quote

Unless there is a court order stating otherwise.  Like maybe a warrant, or court ordered visitation agreement.

Property owners rights don't trump the courts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He's stepping backwards, away from Carruth when he was shot.  That's why he collapsed onto the porch.

Even with the video from the truck, alone, a bio-mech could have demonstrated what happened outside of the field of view of the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was Black shirt, in the moment, cognizant of Greens shirts actions? or was his state of mind defensive.
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top