BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The M&P 2.0 has almost identical dimensions to the Glock 19 except that IMO the grip feels way better in the hand and it points naturally to me. The M&P is slightly slimmer. I carried a Glock 19 for years but as soon as the S&W 2.0 compact came out I sold it.  

I the M&P is heavier because it uses a stainless slide.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/65327/Capture_JPG-2674696.JPG
View Quote

Dang ok so it's basically the same width. I swear I saw that the MP was more narrow. Where did you find that comparison tool?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
1911 did well
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Dang ok so it's basically the same width. I swear I saw that the MP was more narrow. Where did you find that comparison tool?
View Quote

https://www.handgunhero.com/
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
1911 did well
View Quote

Are you surprised? They worked in the muddy trenches in ww1 and the south Pacific in ww2. Plus another 80 years being used in the jungles of the south Pacific in training
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can't believe all the new MP fan bois coming out of the wood works juat over this one video.  Lol

Just this morning I had one say

"A Glock Could Never Stand up to what an M&P has been put through. Not a snowballs chance in hell."

When I asked "what has an MP been subjected too that a Glock hasnt"

The reply

"Just go watch his videos bro, it's clear proof"
View Quote

Quoted:

Look! Another one!  So what color are you going to go purchase?  The peanut butter colored ones pretty cool.
View Quote

Quoted:

Yup, I've carried my shield since the day my CCW was approved.  I've now owned our Mp22 compact and MP2.0 since before daddy said they were cool.

I've actually said it before that I MP does the same for less..

The minute though that daddy makes a fun video the internet takes it as gospel. ??
View Quote

Receipts bitch, byaahhh.

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:

The M&P 2.0 has almost identical dimensions to the Glock 19 except that IMO the grip feels way better in the hand and it points naturally to me. The M&P is slightly slimmer. I carried a Glock 19 for years but as soon as the S&W 2.0 compact came out I sold it.  

I the M&P is heavier because it uses a stainless slide.
View Quote

Yup. Felt like I was breaking my limp wrist trying to level the Block of plastic. Grabbed the M&P and it felt like it melted into my hand.

M&P nuthuggers unite!
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Receipts bitch, byaahhh.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322173/IMG_2401_jpg-2674828.JPG

Yup. Felt like I was breaking my limp wrist trying to level the Block of plastic. Grabbed the M&P and it felt like it melted into my hand.

M&P nuthuggers unite!
View Quote

I'm a total gun snob, KAC, LMT, HK.. but chances are when I leave the house I've got an M&P on me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nothing beats ADCO/Bigbore's Glock test
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top