Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Ghetto shit, I lived in the bottom apartment looking at my car the firebird. The apartment across from me the bitch that lived on the top would launch shitty diaper's off of the deck towards the trash can to my right that you can't see and they would splat on the cement and she would not pick them up. Not until she got beat for some mysterious reason then she put them in the dumpster.

I love and hate Ghetto people, they truly are their own worst enemies. Pic below for reference.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Pitbulls
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Here, they line up at the Louis Vuitton store.  All day, every day, a line around the store waiting to get in.  We always laugh.  By the looks of them you wonder how they have $4k to spend on purses.  We are the suckers, working.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Last night, my neighbors (I live in the ghetto), had their whole family over. But they all sit out front, one car blasting rap music, women loudly arguing and yelling at kids, kids screaming and riding scooters and bikes up and down the street. Every few minutes a car would pull up, stop in the middle of the road and talk to the 87 people out front. This went on from about 3pm to 1030 pm last night. Call the cops? Nah, they showed up about 6pm and gave the kids toys and left
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last night, my neighbors (I live in the ghetto), had their whole family over. But they all sit out front, one car blasting rap music, women loudly arguing and yelling at kids, kids screaming and riding scooters and bikes up and down the street. Every few minutes a car would pull up, stop in the middle of the road and talk to the 87 people out front. This went one from about 3pm to 1030 pm last night. Call the cops? Nah, they showed up about 6pm and gave the kids toys and left
View Quote

Sorry for you but I sure do miss the project parties until the fights and gun shots would ring out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drive a Chrysler 300

Fixed it for you.

You forgot about the spinners.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorry for you but I sure do miss the project parties unit the fights and gun shots would ring out.
View Quote

The fireworks....the damn fireworks. They have lit fireworks for every holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, it doesn't matter. I don't know where they get all these fireworks but they never stop
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The fireworks....the damn fireworks. They have lit fireworks for every holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, it doesn't matter. I don't know where they get all these fireworks but they never stop
View Quote

In my hood the guns was the fireworks. I live in a pretty nice area and all I can say is...Kentuckians sure love their fireworks
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Getting into fights at the ER.

Getting into fights with doctors over exhaustive efforts to keep a clearly deceased person alive because you can't cash that check if the doctah say she dead.

Getting into fights at funerals.

Getting into fights at amusement parks.

Getting into fights at grocery stores.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Taking your kids to the zoo and getting shit faced hammered and laughing at them throwing the other kids off of the playground equipment.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I can only imagine that sweetened Kool-Aid tastes kinda like pixie sticks...  

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/220451/ghetto31-2217120.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/220451/ghetto2-2217115.jpg

Going grocery shopping in dirty PJs, old robe and house slippers like this dumbass did earlier this week at Winn Dixie. Even her kid was didn't want to be seen with her.

View Quote

I'll never understand people that go out in public like this 5 days a week and then get dressed up on the weekends. The same mother fuckers laughing at your ratchet ass on Monday, are supposed to be impressed Friday night? Same with dudes wearing wave caps 24/7, just to step in the spotlight for a few hours each week. I guess this mentality is what drives people to have a "nice" car, while living in a tar paper shack or the projects. They are trying to impress strangers, rather than those they know.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#13]
What a horrible thread.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What a horrible thread.
View Quote

Love reading Ghetto shit....sometimes I miss the Ghetto/hood life. Sometimes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Driving with your seat reclined to the max. Same for the one riding shotgun.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'll never understand people that go out in public like this 5 days a week and then get dressed up on the weekends. The same mother fuckers laughing at your ratchet ass on Monday, are supposed to be impressed Friday night? Same with dudes wearing wave caps 24/7, just to step in the spotlight for a few hours each week. I guess this mentality is what drives people to have a "nice" car, while living in a tar paper shack or the projects. They are trying to impress strangers, rather than those they know.
View Quote

If nobody in the community has a job or other traditional measures of status you have to have some level of mating display hierarchy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#17]
owns a pitbull
cars parked in the lawn
wears outdoor shoes inside
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I got another one that's in the process of happening. Sitting on my front porch smoking a cigarette and I can hear the church down the street. Loud ass preacher, music, the whole nine yards. Their church services last for multiple hours
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
owns a pitbull
cars parked in the lawn
wears outdoor shoes inside
View Quote

Cars parked on the lawn is funny. Look at the pic I posted above. I parked in what used to be grass because of shitty diaper thrower. The manager of the complex told me I couldnt park there, I tried to explain the situation. She didnt care, I think she was scared of black people. So I did a burn out on the lawn which you can see the ruts, took care of diaper thrower and started parking on the cement when the shitty diaper's stopped flying and took a picture of my car.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I did bail bonds in Detroit. I could stock a library with observations of ghetto shit.

They never show up on time.  Always lie.  

Had one house I went into that had a space heater as the only source of heat.
The cord for that ran out the window to the next house, that house ran its electricity out the window into another house. That house had jumper cables hooked up to bypass the meter.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Hittin Church's Fried Chicken for a 3 piece and paying with sock/bra money and an EBT card.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Cat calling every female under 300lbs
Tee shirts with "Free my brotha/Justice for _______"
Airbrushed tee shirts
Fix your cell phone store
Store that rents rims, TVs, and appliances/furniture
Check cashing joint
Shoe/urban wear store
Abandoned bicycles
Burned out and boarded up houses
"Will pay cash for your house, call (___)___-____" sign at every intersection. Also, "help wanted, high school kids, good pay" signs with no job description, reeks of trafficking.
Prostitution and illegal gambling dens
Prostitute pushing stroller down street
Beggars with shopping carts, same intersections always
People walking around screaming into cell phone on speaker was already mentioned, but how about people walking around repeating the same line to a terrible rap song over and over. Not even listening to music, no ear buds, just saying it.
Fried chicken and fish joint
Baptist church with pastor who wears tacky suits/hats and drives a Mercedes

Terrible bodega (usually more than one). It will have bar codes up by the register that ring up as EBT stuff they'll scan so you can buy non-EBT stuff like cigs/blunts and the store gets a big cut off the top.  For sale at the bodega:
-single black or white XL-3XL tees
-knock off Air Force Ones, again black or white
-hot cheetos, takis, chips, off brand soda, loose cigarettes, 5 kinds of cheap blunts, cheap pipes and crack lighters
-burner cell phones on a junk network
-merchandise that was lifted from other store or bought with EBT/WIC then sold for pennies on the dollar
-drugs by some guy standing outside

I'm tellin ya, i've seen some shit in my ghetto times...

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Another thing Ive seen is kids eating maruchan ramen noodles dry not cooked. Open up the pack and start crunching away
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sprint  BOOST MOBILE cell phones  
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Chicken bucket lamp shade.

years ago,   curb feelers
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Taking her picture and posting on the web.... Ratchet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/220451/ghetto31-2217120.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/220451/ghetto2-2217115.jpg

Going grocery shopping in dirty PJs, old robe and house slippers like this dumbass did earlier this week at Winn Dixie. Even her kid was didn't want to be seen with her.

Taking her picture and posting on the web.... Ratchet.
@SScot

Making a childish slap & run insult while hiding behind your computer screen.... Sissy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Chicken bucket lamp shade.

years ago,   curb feelers
View Quote

Do you know how many black folks I met with the name Emory That name means something to me only reason I said something and have not saw that in a while. I actually double looked didnt even read your post.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Drive a Chrysler
View Quote

Winner winner chicken dinner
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Walking in a group and everyone is trying to talk over the other

Not the most but the most I see
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Last night, my neighbors (I live in the ghetto), had their whole family over. But they all sit out front, one car blasting rap music, women loudly arguing and yelling at kids, kids screaming and riding scooters and bikes up and down the street. Every few minutes a car would pull up, stop in the middle of the road and talk to the 87 people out front. This went on from about 3pm to 1030 pm last night. Call the cops? Nah, they showed up about 6pm and gave the kids toys and left
View Quote

It's not just a ghetto thing. The neighbors across the street from me used to be a large Irish Catholic family. Based on past performance i remember the one time, when the first family car showed up, I told my wife "We have about three hours to finish our shopping before the cops have the street blocked off." We went out, got done, came back and I watched.

Sure enough, at the three hour mark after the first family car arrived, multiple cop cars came rolling up and blocked our street. Three hours is what it took for everyone to arrive, the liquor to flow, and the fights to start.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Ever since the Jim Jones thing, they're afraid to drink it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Why Choose Rent A Wheel | Rent A Tire?
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Well, I grew up with a lot of white, private school, college frat boys who loved drinking Olde English 800, Mickey's Big Mouths, and Schlitz Malt Liquor Master Cylinders...  But then again, it was always at Ghetto Night party's or in celebration of MLK day, so you might be on to something.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When you see a bunch of sneakers hanging across the telephone pole wires on the street corners.
When it's 0400hrs and you're at a shots fired call at a christening.
There is more garbage in the streets than in the garbage cans.
There are roosters crowing at 0400hrs on the fire escape 5 stories up in a pre-war tenement bldg.
When torn out hair extensions are vouchered as evidence.
When you have RIP memorials spray painted on the sides of bodegas.
When you see 45yr old men riding tiny kids bikes up and down the street.
Every elevator has fresh urine, 8 half eaten chicken wings and the insides of a cigar blunt on the floor.
Ice block snow cones.
When the local fried chicken place also sells human hair wigs.
Throwing your garbage and filled up baby diapers out your apartment window into the alleyway.
Basketball hoops made out of plastic milk crates with the bottom cut out, wired to a street lamp pole.
View Quote

Ok, this Mutha Fuckka has seen some shit!  Golly!
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What are some ghetto things youve seen people do? Dress? Say? Anything really...

A real ghetto thing thats pretty common are kids coming to school with kool aid packets. They open the pack and dip their finger in it and lick their finger till all the powder is gone. Id love to call the kids out on it. "Are you eating kool aid?" The kid with a red finger and red dye all over his face shakes his head no. Kind of irritating because the kids thinks hes smarter that you.

Ive seen this in really crappy schools and private schools. Still a ghetto thing to do
View Quote

Actual ghetto kids don't drink Kool-aid. They drink sugar water. So they wouldn't even have Kool-aid packets to take to school.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's not just a ghetto thing. The neighbors across the street from me used to be a large Irish Catholic family. Based on past performance i remember the one time, when the first family car showed up, I told my wife "We have about three hours to finish our shopping before the cops have the street blocked off." We went out, got done, came back and I watched.

Sure enough, at the three hour mark after the first family car arrived, multiple cop cars came rolling up and blocked our street. Three hours is what it took for everyone to arrive, the liquor to flow, and the fights to start.

View Quote

That sounds awesome to me as long as they invited me. I know it sucks for others. Some of my fondest memories from the actual hood was the block/street parties. My neighbor's I have now kind of shit their pants when some of my close friends since childhood showed up for my birthday and we was out back grilling. They are not exactly middle class folks and rough looking but those dudes have had my back for years and if I needed a body buried they would not ask any questions. Love them to death but I understand fully who they are and why white folks peeped out of their curtains all evening
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#37]

You are confusing ghetto with white trash trailer park....

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Stupid white bitches talking in two different dialects depending on what race she is currently talking to
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Years working in the hood so there is too much to list.  

I did laugh my ass off when a guy a the corner store asked, "How much for the quarter juice "

Same store, a female, walks in and opens the jar of pickled pig's feet on the counter, she reaches in bare handed and pulls one out and then starts to eat it was she is standing in line.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Steel cage surrounding the a/c units, but the a/c units are missing anyways.  
Store that rents rims and gold chains.  
Buy here, pay here car lot that does tax returns and check cashing.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Another thing Ive seen is kids eating maruchan ramen noodles dry not cooked. Open up the pack and start crunching away
View Quote

My grand-kids do that,lol and we aren't ghetto by any means.

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Stupid white bitches talking in two different dialects depending on what race she is currently talking to
View Quote

Idk man, I talked different depending on the people I was hanging around with. The ones I couldnt stand was the white girl who not only thought she was black but thought she was some how getting something or was some how special taking up every one of the black folks causes and calling you racist if you disagree with anything she says.

Made me want to puke and I had mostly black folks around me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#43]

I'm going to need a ruling.
Redneck or ghetto on this

I Vote Redneck
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What are some ghetto things youve seen people do? Dress? Say? Anything really...

A real ghetto thing thats pretty common are kids coming to school with kool aid packets. They open the pack and dip their finger in it and lick their finger till all the powder is gone. Id love to call the kids out on it. "Are you eating kool aid?" The kid with a red finger and red dye all over his face shakes his head no. Kind of irritating because the kids thinks hes smarter that you.

Ive seen this in really crappy schools and private schools. Still a ghetto thing to do
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I remember this as a kid....I don't figure it's ghetto.

Sounds similar to what you are describing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Tumbleweaves rolling about in the streets
Clapped out European cars with paper 30 days tags
Check cashing places/corner store/seafood joint/barber shop/chicken shack/cell phone store all in the same strip mall all with heavy duty plexiglass windows that can’t be seen through
Garbage everywhere
No grass growing anywhere
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I Vote Redneck
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I Vote Redneck

I vote Redneck as well, which is basically white Ghetto.  Black Ghetto would have made it look nicer and Hispanic Ghetto would have put more seats in it.  Definitely redneck and has a "Salt Life" sticker on the back of that fighting chair.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390917/unnamed_jpg-2217907.JPG

I remember this as a kid....I don't figure it's ghetto.

Sounds similar to what you are describing.
View Quote

I remember Fun Dip! That stuff was like Kindergarten Krack, you couldn't get enough of it.  The two pack with grape and cherry was the shit!
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok, this Mutha Fuckka has seen some shit!  Golly!
View Quote

As an old wise brother once said.."People don't think the South Bronx be like it is. But it do." I wouldn't have traded my "Boogie Down Bronx" experience for the world. I don't miss the circus but I do miss the clowns.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What a horrible thread.
View Quote

Another one of those threads by '21 members with no feedback and few posts designed to draw out racist shit and make us look bad.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top