BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know this wasn't handled by the owners, DJ and Cole, right? They have over 30 employees or some shit. Some middle man in the company called LE on the dude.
View Quote

@S-1

You need to spend less time defending GBRS and more time paying attention. Watch the BWC footage. Both DJ and Cole were directly involved/responsible for the massively stupid decision to have their shipping manager arrested and charged with at least one felony for a lost package.

ETA:

Employee ARRESTED Over Missing Item Found 10 MINUTES Later!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That is not DJ Shipley in the video. It is owned by Shipley and Cole Fackler.

ETA... Im just going to go out on a limb and say that there is more to this guy getting canned. Only one side has said anything and with everything, there are 3 sides to every story.

I am also wondering why some people are trying to makes this into a racial thing. If they were "racists" then why would they hire him and also promote him to shipping manager if that was the case?
View Quote

Again, watch the BWC footage.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lifestyle gear...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYqTNQbXwAIhMsP.jpg

*Have no use for their mount, but their sling is the best one that I have used.
View Quote

What in the actual fuck is going on in that pic?

Yeah fuck that company and their dumb ass lifestyle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is not DJ Shipley in the video. It is owned by Shipley and Cole Fackler.

ETA... Im just going to go out on a limb and say that there is more to this guy getting canned. Only one side has said anything and with everything, there are 3 sides to every story.

I am also wondering why some people are trying to makes this into a racial thing. If they were "racists" then why would they hire him and also promote him to shipping manager if that was the case?
View Quote

This is exactly what I was thinking. The race baiters here are complete idiots who can't think past their own foreheads.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
that video is quite damning on the parts of the police and company.

"found 10 min after they left" (~)  will be coming back to haunt them

they opened it up and then repackaged it?

IF that is how they package a lower, it seems like a lot of IDGAF.

lots of suspicious behavior in that video.  

I hope its all pieced together, truth revealed and justice served properly with laser precision, in the court of law.
View Quote

Agreed. There's a lot that doesn't make sense regarding the whole situation, not to mention a lot of scummy shit taking place.

The police, who are friends of the GBRS guy who called, arrested the guy with no questions asked after speaking only with that one employee and the owners of GBRS. They performed no legitimate investigation before walking inside and arresting the dude. Then, after the lower has been missing for two weeks, it just happens to show back up immediately after the arrest? Then it ends up being opened, resealed, and placed in a drawer in the original guys office? When the police bring the arrested dude back, GBRS already has all his shit packed up, and won't even let him inside the building? No apology from them, etc? Total shitshow by GBRS and the police.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Agreed. There's a lot that doesn't make sense regarding the whole situation, not to mention a lot of scummy shit taking place.

The police, who are friends of the GBRS guy who called, arrested the guy with no questions asked after speaking only with that one employee and the owners of GBRS. They performed no legitimate investigation before walking inside and arresting the dude. Then, after the lower has been missing for two weeks, it just happens to show back up immediately after the arrest? Then it ends up being opened, resealed, and placed in a drawer in the original guys office? Weird/shady shit.
View Quote

This really left me wondering WTF is going on at that business.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The police, who are friends of the GBRS guy who called, arrested the guy with no questions asked after speaking only with that one employee and the owners of GBRS. They performed no legitimate investigation before walking inside and arresting the dude. Then, after the lower has been missing for two weeks, it just happens to show back up immediately after the arrest? Then it ends up being opened, resealed, and placed in a drawer in the original guys office? Weird/shady shit.

Yeah, no shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@S-1

You need to spend less time defending GBRS and more time paying attention. Watch the BWC footage. Both DJ and Cole were directly involved/responsible for the massively stupid decision to have their shipping manager arrested and charged with at least one felony for a lost package.

ETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na00ri5z7X0
View Quote

Wow...what a bunch of tier dooche assholes.   People need to stop buying their overpriced, cheaply made shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://gbrsgroup.com/

GBRS Group is a Veteran-Owned, Tier 1 Training and Services organization committed to imparting critical skills and real-world experiences to end-users in military, federal, State and local special operations units.

At the heart of GBRS Group lies the unwavering pursuit of excellence. We don’t just equip, we empower. We do this through a few different verticals within the company.
View Quote

I tend to stay away from organizations that use over the top douche-buzz lingo.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The kid fucked up and took a UPS package to fedex? fire his ass he is an idiot. But accusing him of theft? Nah.
View Quote

People make mistakes all the time. It's part of being human.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That raises a pretty big WTF flag with me as well. Aside from the obviously weird timing, where the hell was it for two weeks?

Are the shipping rules any different for FFLs than for the rest of us? I haven’t shipped a gun in quite a while, but last time I did, you were required to notify the carrier that it was a firearm. Do FFLs have to do that too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That raises a pretty big WTF flag with me as well. Aside from the obviously weird timing, where the hell was it for two weeks?

Are the shipping rules any different for FFLs than for the rest of us? I haven’t shipped a gun in quite a while, but last time I did, you were required to notify the carrier that it was a firearm. Do FFLs have to do that too?

Whats weird is that the shipping manager is hand delivering packages to the shipper instead having them picked up, but maybe this was some late NDA package they were sending out.  Still weird that it apparently sat at the wrong shipper with a good return address for so long, maybe they had contacted GBRS and expected them to pick it back up?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.  That was a not a coincidence.  That dude had that lower before this shit went down. No fucking way it "showed up 10 minutes later".
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
that video is quite damning on the parts of the police and company.

"found 10 min after they left" (~)  will be coming back to haunt them

they opened it up and then repackaged it?

IF that is how they package a lower, it seems like a lot of IDGAF.

lots of suspicious behavior in that video.  

I hope its all pieced together, truth revealed and justice served properly with laser precision, in the court of law.
View Quote

The two weeks of it being missing then found 10 minutes after they left was very odd to me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not for the vape though, right? If they’re an FFL, having a guy who’s federally prohibited from possessing firearms as a shipping manager might be a bit of an issue for them.

That’s the problem with state decriminalization and “legal” marijuana. Virginia may not care anymore, but it’s still illegal everywhere thanks to federal law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feds didn't arrest him, local idiots did

Not for the vape though, right? If they’re an FFL, having a guy who’s federally prohibited from possessing firearms as a shipping manager might be a bit of an issue for them.

That’s the problem with state decriminalization and “legal” marijuana. Virginia may not care anymore, but it’s still illegal everywhere thanks to federal law.

Obviously, if Virginia cared, he would have been charged.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup.  That was a not a coincidence.  That dude had that lower before this shit went down. No fucking way it "showed up 10 minutes later".
View Quote

Gonna be even better when their own camera system (since its so good) burns their story to the ground. If he really had it the whole time the civil suit should be spicy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to make my video by piecing together clips the dude posted on instagram. I reached out to both sides, but nobody responded. So there's footage I did not have available. I see now that someone has now tried to call me. So maybe I can get the rest of the video/story.

If it happened to come in 10 minutes later, then why was the guy held for 5 fucking hours? Was the fan girl cop really talking with his boy for 5 hours before they could release this guy? And to claim that he wasn't arrested after being hauled off in handcuffs and then returned 5 hours later.... lol

That's why I put this more on the cop than the company. I don't know all the facts. But I do know the Constitution. The company isn't capable of violating this guy's 4A rights. But the cops sure as hell did. Because they're tripping over themselves to slobber all over these guys' knobs. It's also weird that all these guys look like clones of each other. They should probably pick at least one nerdy business guy to join their club, to make important decisions.

eta: in full disclosure I'd probably join their club, if they'd let me. They probably need a lawyer too. Just saying... I do have a beard now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Okay. Again, Virginia’s state law has absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about, which is the issue of him being a prohibited possessor of firearms under federal law, and the impact that may potentially have on his employment at a company with an FFL where part of his job entails possessing firearms.
View Quote

@joker581

How does a CBD pen make him a prohibited possesser? It's a federally (and state of VA) legal substance.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You shouldn't do business with GBRS because of what they did to Slade. This is just icing on the cake.

They're scumbags
View Quote

This.... Fuck those dudes!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I had to make my video by piecing together clips the dude posted on instagram. I reached out to both sides, but nobody responded. So there's footage I did not have available. I see now that someone has now tried to call me. So maybe I can get the rest of the video/story.

If it happened to come in 10 minutes later, then why was the guy held for 5 fucking hours? Was the fan girl cop really talking with his boy for 5 hours before they could release this guy? And to claim that he wasn't arrested after being hauled off in handcuffs and then returned 5 hours later.... lol

That's why I put this more on the cop than the company. I don't know all the facts. But I do know the Constitution. The company isn't capable of violating this guy's 4A rights. But the cops sure as hell did. Because they're tripping over themselves to slobber all over these guys' knobs. It's also weird that all these guys look like clones of each other. They should probably pick at least one nerdy business guy to join their club, to make important decisions.

eta: in full disclosure I'd probably join their club, if they'd let me. They probably need a lawyer too. Just saying... I do have a beard now.
View Quote

Keep doing what you’re doing, fellow firearm enthusiast.

I got kinda angry listening to the victim telling the cops they did nothing wrong. Poor guy had no idea.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The kid fucked up and took a UPS package to fedex? fire his ass he is an idiot. But accusing him of theft? Nah.
View Quote

Anyone else involved need firing over their failures?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Surely there is someone close enough to GBRS to get the facts all sorted out.

Quoted:

Whats weird is that the shipping manager is hand delivering packages to the shipper instead having them picked up, but maybe this was some late NDA package they were sending out.  Still weird that it apparently sat at the wrong shipper with a good return address for so long, maybe they had contacted GBRS and expected them to pick it back up?
View Quote

We don’t know it’s weird without more details. Past the pickup time and he was going out on an errand near the hub or store? Seen similar things numerous times.
Quoted:

View Quote

I need to go back to the OP but I think that was confirmed from the guy arrested.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Okay. Again, Virginia’s state law has absolutely nothing to do with what I’m talking about, which is the issue of him being a prohibited possessor of firearms under federal law, and the impact that may potentially have on his employment at a company with an FFL where part of his job entails possessing firearms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would he be prohibited?

The fired employee claimed it was a CBD vape pen which is perfectly legal according to federal law, and since it was proven that he is not a thief, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

The police were claiming it was a THC vape pen without even testing it, but they didn't charge him with it likely because they knew the truth and were just trying to justify hauling him in for absolutely nothing. They knew they fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We don’t know it’s weird without more details. Past the pickup time and he was going out on an errand near the hub or store? Seen similar things numerous times.

I need to go back to the OP but I think that was confirmed from the guy arrested.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guy who was arrested says in his TikTok video that he was their shipping manager and they shipped hundreds of packages each day. He said they had him on video leaving the property with the package in question and then returning six minutes later without it. Wherever he dropped it off must be very close by if he was only gone for six minutes. Regardless, I don't understand why it would be suspicious for him to leave with a package and return without it if he's the damn shipping guy? Seems to me that it would be odd if he left with it and returned with it still in his possession, not the other way around.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

How could he confirm that? He was already under arrest and not on the premises when the package was said to have been returned.

My hope is that the slimy little shrimp cop gets his ass in a ringer for guaranteeing his “boy” that he would fuck the kid over in his report(lie his ass off).
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I never said it did. I specifically said “if it was a THC pen” in the original comment he replied to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@joker581

How does a CBD pen make him a prohibited possesser? It's a federally (and state of VA) legal substance.

I never said it did. I specifically said “if it was a THC pen” in the original comment he replied to.

This is your quote:

"...which is the issue of him being a prohibited possessor of firearms under federal law..."

Why speculate on what it was? It was specifically stated in the video that it was CBD, which is completely legal, and would absolutely not make him a prohibited possesser. What's fucked up is that the cop told his buddy (the employer) it was a weed pen, effectively trying to fuck the guy even harder than he already had. The short cop is a dick-riding loser who had no problem fucking the shipping dude up the ass and then trying to cover for GBRS, and specifically stating he would do so.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You shouldn't do business with GBRS because of what they did to Slade. This is just icing on the cake.

They're scumbags

If it wasn't for lawyers and lawsuits most would hate a majority of companies loved here.  Money and lawyers are good at keeping drama low.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The odd part is that he left with it, returned without it, and it disappeared, allegedly for a couple of weeks. No origin scan, no receipts, no tracking, no explanation. If they’d gone a step further and pulled the videos from UPS, they’d have also found that he didn’t go in there and drop it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy who was arrested says in his TikTok video that he was their shipping manager and they shipped hundreds of packages each day. He said they had him on video leaving the property with the package in question and then returning six minutes later without it. Wherever he dropped it off must be very close by if he was only gone for six minutes. Regardless, I don't understand why it would be suspicious for him to leave with a package and return without it if he's the damn shipping guy? Seems to me that it would be odd if he left with it and returned with it still in his possession, not the other way around.

The odd part is that he left with it, returned without it, and it disappeared, allegedly for a couple of weeks. No origin scan, no receipts, no tracking, no explanation. If they’d gone a step further and pulled the videos from UPS, they’d have also found that he didn’t go in there and drop it off.

He fucked up and dropped it off at FedEx when it was labeled for UPS. There would be no scan in this situation. The guy should've paid more attention to what he was doing, dropped it off at the right place, and gotten a receipt for the drop-off. The point is he didn't steal it. It kind of seems like he was set up due to the fact that it was supposedly missing for two weeks and then miraculously shows up minutes after GBRS has him arrested.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Easily an arrest. The business is the one that claimed the theft. They are the ones offering the evidence of the theft and witnesses to it. It is on the business for the arrest. They offered the crime, evidence, and the story to support it.

I also question the stolen item returning so quickly. It just doesn't make sense. Something is seriously off with it and it looks more like they are trying to save face and fix their screw-up. Cops will be viewed as acting in good faith in regards to investigating the theft. Just think if this guy followed your advice and never said a word to try and fix his name. Just shut up and sat there pleading the 5th.

The business will pay, as they should. They should also have video of that package showing up, right?

I am curious as to where he went with the package. We have a UPS box I used ONCE! I went to drop an item and the line was 30 people long (during the labor negotiations). Worker said to use the box outside, so I did. My package never was scanned. So, I started the claim and redid the package. When I went back I noticed the box was sitting there. I pulled open the unlocked door and my item was still there along with a bunch of other ones. I took pics and sent them to the local area manager. I threw all the packages on the counter and told them how incompetent they were, since it was the same person that told me to drop it working the counter. I left the door wide open so no one else would drop it in there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:31:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You ever tried to get videos from UPS?

It is a several week process. If it is a store and not UPS, it will depend on the owner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that have to do with why he was falsely arrested?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Easily an arrest. The business is the one that claimed the theft. They are the ones offering the evidence of the theft and witnesses to it. It is on the business for the arrest. They offered the crime, evidence, and the story to support it.

I also question the stolen item returning so quickly. It just doesn't make sense. Something is seriously off with it and it looks more like they are trying to save face and fix their screw-up. Cops will be viewed as acting in good faith in regards to investigating the theft. Just think if this guy followed your advice and never said a word to try and fix his name. Just shut up and sat there pleading the 5th.

The business will pay, as they should. They should also have video of that package showing up, right?

I am curious as to where he went with the package. We have a UPS box I used ONCE! I went to drop an item and the line was 30 people long (during the labor negotiations). Worker said to use the box outside, so I did. My package never was scanned. So, I started the claim and redid the package. When I went back I noticed the box was sitting there. I pulled open the unlocked door and my item was still there along with a bunch of other ones. I took pics and sent them to the local area manager. I threw all the packages on the counter and told them how incompetent they were, since it was the same person that told me to drop it working the counter. I left the door wide open so no one else would drop it in there.
View Quote

So the police shouldn't perform any investigation beyond taking the word of the business before arresting him and charging him with a felony? It wouldn't help in many situations to speak with the accused (hear both sides of the story) prior to going straight to an arrest?

They arrested him because he left with a package and returned without it, even though he's in charge of shipping. The police were completely incompetent and shouldn't have made the arrest in this situation without substantial investigation beyond what they had, nor should they have told the business they would do everything they could "with the paperwork" to remove any culpability from them (GBRS). Crooked behavior because he's their buddy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So the police shouldn't do any investigation beyond taking the word of the business before arresting him and charging him with a felony? It wouldn't help in many situations to speak with the accused (hear both sides of the story) prior to arresting? They arrested him because he left with a package and returned without it, even though he's in charge of shipping. Completely incompetent.
View Quote

No worries, the slimy little cop was going to fix all that in his fictitious report.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fairly sure that the cops acting in good faith defense goes out the window when the one cop says he will doctor his report to be favorable to the business. The other cops may have been acting in good faith, but he wasn't, and there is a documented record of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No worries, the slimy little cop was going to fix all that in his fictitious report.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the police shouldn't do any investigation beyond taking the word of the business before arresting him and charging him with a felony? It wouldn't help in many situations to speak with the accused (hear both sides of the story) prior to arresting? They arrested him because he left with a package and returned without it, even though he's in charge of shipping. Completely incompetent.

Exactly. Just finished editing my post to reflect that. The business and the cop were both miserable in this situation. I question whether this was a set up from the beginning. There's several red flags that just don't add up from the side of GBRS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Read about what they did to Slade. Like he said on the instagram video, at least they're consistent.

https://imgur.com/a/lP4WxCJ
View Quote

1)  If you desire to be an owner, don't get in bed with private equity.  You're now an employee.

2)  Have a separation agreement signed at the same time you sign the employment agreements.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So the police shouldn't perform any investigation beyond taking the word of the business before arresting him and charging him with a felony? It wouldn't help in many situations to speak with the accused (hear both sides of the story) prior to going straight to an arrest?

They arrested him because he left with a package and returned without it, even though he's in charge of shipping. The police were completely incompetent and shouldn't have made the arrest in this situation, nor should they have told the business they would do everything they could "with the paperwork" to remove any culpability from them (GBRS). Crooked behavior because he's their buddy.
View Quote

They should. But remember this is GD where you never talk to the cops

They should have interviewed him WAY before handcuffs. This is a guy that probably has a clean background and is somewhat normal. It should have been an interview LONG before cuffs go on. But, this goes back to the GD theory of never talk to the police no matter what.

Everyone should get burned in this but it is the business that has the real culpability in it. They should have already done their internal investigation about it and not relied solely on LE to come save the day. The employee interview can be used by LE for the criminal case and there is no worries about rights violations.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I fairly sure that the cops acting in good faith defense goes out the window when the one cop says he will doctor his report to be favorable to the business. The other cops may have been acting in good faith, but he wasn't, and there is a documented record of it.
View Quote

Correct. But we are talking about the point up to and including the arrest. Willing to alter a report to cover someone means this guy needs to be canned. If he altered a report to omit or falsify any info, he needs to be prosecuted.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Exactly. Just finished editing my post to reflect that. The business and the cop were both miserable in this situation. I question whether this was a set up from the beginning. There's several red flags that just don't add up from the side of GBRS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apologizes to the kid outside and then walks in and tell his “boy” that he’s going to fuck the kid over in his report.

I hope that little bitch cop is a member here. And as you probably noticed, not one mention of the slimy little fucker by our cop contributors.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They should have interviewed him WAY before handcuffs. This is a guy that probably has a clean background and is somewhat normal. It should have been an interview LONG before cuffs go on. But, this goes back to the GD theory of never talk to the police no matter what.

Everyone should get burned in this but it is the business that has the real culpability in it. They should have already done their internal investigation about it and not relied solely on LE to come save the day. The employee interview can be used by LE for the criminal case and there is no worries about rights violations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They arrested him because he left with a package and returned without it, even though he's in charge of shipping. The police were completely incompetent and shouldn't have made the arrest in this situation, nor should they have told the business they would do everything they could "with the paperwork" to remove any culpability from them (GBRS). Crooked behavior because he's their buddy.

The part bolded/in red. I wouldn't bet on that...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

1)  If you desire to be an owner, don't get in bed with private equity.  You're now an employee.

2)  Have a separation agreement signed at the same time you sign the employment agreements.
View Quote

Yup.  

Also people who always seem to be involved in some sort of drama are people to be avoided.  Regardless of direct fault in a particular incident.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unless there is a kidnapping or violence, your employee interview isn't tied to the government in any way. There is no .gov agent involved, so you aren't hitting the 4th or 5th protections. Your employer can put in cameras, add keyloggers, snoop on your calls and so on. The .gov can't just do that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He fucked up and dropped it off at FedEx when it was labeled for UPS. There would be no scan in this situation. The guy should've paid more attention to what he was doing, dropped it off at the right place, and gotten a receipt for the drop-off. The point is he didn't steal it. It kind of seems like he was set up due to the fact that it was supposedly missing for two weeks and then miraculously shows up minutes after GBRS has him arrested.
View Quote

When you ship a lot of items, it isn't your thought process that you need to get a receipt. You're assuming that sooner or later the item will get scanned because every other time, the item gets scanned at the facility or by the processor when they get a moment.

Even if neither the guy at the UPS store nor the driver scans the item, the item will get scanned at the facility. 99.99% of the time, this really isn't a big deal.

I've done that a million times and you don't know until you know, that stupid shit does occasionally happen. It may be months/weeks later but even then the item will show up in some conveyor belt.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Unless there is a kidnapping or violence, your employee interview isn't tied to the government in any way. There is no .gov agent involved, so you aren't hitting the 4th or 5th protections. Your employer can put in cameras, add keyloggers, snoop on your calls and so on. The .gov can't just do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously. I'm not talking about violations on the part of the employer.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top