User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fighting the spread of communism while trying to cozy up to commies.
All that blood and treasure and for what.
View Quote

His fathers work.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'll call it after this one.  Clearly anything approaching a cogent argument isn't really the goal here

Seriously?  Banned from the paradise of Cambodia in the 70s?  The home of Paul Pot and the killing fields?  These are the people you venerate for their good taste in leaders?  Seriously?

You think several million Vietnamese were killed?  Have you read any actual history?

Paul pot killed 2-3 million.  But his banning Kissinger from Cambodia is your idea of a triumph.

I can't believe you're serious.  Or else you've never read any serious history.  

You say "some say" continually.  He was a pedo.  He erased flight logs.  Some say.  

Some say you're fondling baby sasquatch in you're volcano bunker.  Just as credible

Seriously.  You're entitled to your opinion.  But try to make an effort to sound at least minimally informed

View Quote

Oh but you’re obviously informed because……you read a book or two that totally didn’t have an agenda, I’m sure.

I love people who read mainstream books and think they are truly informed.   Just like the idiot twenty something’s, straight out of college, who refuse to accept another viewpoint because they read books about how men can choose to be women and vice versa. Hey, it was in a book!!!!!1!111. Me can has read it!  Me smart because I got my opinion given to me by a book instead of the glowing box!!!  Huuuuurrrrrrr rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I swear, the more “educated” people are, stubborn they are and blind to their own ignorance.

If you don’t adopt the mantra, “the more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing”, you’re not nearly as much of a critical thinker as you think.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fuck all you naysaying motherfucks.

like it or not, Nixon and Kissinger saved my dad LITERALLY from a 'Nam deployment. His unit was literally in the tarmac until the Paris peace accords and the drawdowns started happening.

His unit stayed stateside.

I for one salute him.

View Quote

Gotta love selfish people who celebrate their own fortunes even though it literally cost millions of others everything from time and money and even death.

I salute you, sir!  You’re obviously a fine, upstanding human being.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
H
Quoted:
Not being funny, but why do we hate him?

I just briefly skimmed his service record on wiki and it’s impressive. Saw combat in Battle of the Bulge and led teams that hunted Gestapo in Nazi territory . Did so as a former German citizen. Was he just very liberal?
View Quote

He was New World Order before that was even a thing.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
God, look at how long all this scum is lasting.
Fucking 100 years old. Jimmy Carter is like 98 or whatever.
I mean, shit, how long are we going to be stuck with Obama and Hillary? Till they’re friggin 105?
What gives?
View Quote

Adrenochrome and freshly harvested fetal cells.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm honestly embarrassed by this thread

Don't speak I'll of the dead

Most of the quotes posted are wildly out of context

Have some class and dignity arfcom.  Please.  This is vulgar.  Let the body get cold before you give your uninformed, asinine opinions.  

You have the rest of your lives to discuss his legacy.  But please be thoughtful.  You'd want the same for yourself or a loved one.

This is just classless.  Which I guess we're all becoming with social media and a constant need to get attention, without the desire to do the work to be informed

He'll have to answer for his life's actions.  

RIP
View Quote

If the dead do ill, ill should be spoken of them.  Not putting flowers on Pol Pot or Castro's graves, either.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kissinger: "If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic . Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had some good quotes.
Kissinger: "If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic . Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong."

He gets it absolutely backwards
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like he was an egomaniacal fucktard. Nothing of value has been lost.

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You think several million Vietnamese were killed?  Have you read any actual history?

View Quote

I have.  I'm your huckleberry.  Somewhere between 200,000 and 600,000 died at sea fleeing Viet Nam post war alone.  That's just at sea.

Not including refugees perishing in refugee camps, or military casualties, or civillian casualties from the bombing campaign.

As to the war istelf?  According to Wikipedia, "The war exacted an enormous human cost: estimates of the number of Vietnamese soldiers and civilians killed range from 966,000 to 3 million. Some 275,000–310,000 Cambodians, 20,000–62,000 Laotians, and 58,220 U.S. service members also died in the conflict."

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#10]
It's funny.  I work with someone who lived in the USSR until the 90's.  He loves Kissinger.  Can't tell if he's being sarcastic or commie.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Buh bye.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Good. One less demon on the planet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#13]
He saw government as living entities and people as mere blood cells worth being shed over his Realpolitik.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
A devout globalist who during the course of his life used his considerable intellect to enrich himself and progress the world towards global governance at the expense of the American people.

An individual that only ever saw the American people as tax chattle to fund his globalist ambitions .

I respected his intellect and Machiavellianism.  He had a considerable impact on the course of human history in the later half of the 20th century.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have.  I'm your huckleberry.  Somewhere between 200,000 and 600,000 died at sea fleeing Viet Nam post war alone.  That's just at sea.

Not including refugees perishing in refugee camps, or military casualties, or civillian casualties from the bombing campaign.

As to the war istelf?  According to Wikipedia, "The war exacted an enormous human cost: estimates of the number of Vietnamese soldiers and civilians killed range from 966,000 to 3 million. Some 275,000–310,000 Cambodians, 20,000–62,000 Laotians, and 58,220 U.S. service members also died in the conflict."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The late R.J. Rummel, who professionally studied the various statistics of government-caused murder, dealt with the subject of Vietnamese dead here.  While acknowledging that this area was perhaps the most difficult to decipher of his global studies on the subject, he came up with 3.8 Million excess deaths from 1945-1987.  

Certainly not all, or even most, came as a result of US action.  But the area certainly suffered horribly during that period.

I look forward to learning more about Kissinger in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#16]
May he rot in hell....

Mass murdering war mongering piece of shit will NOT be missed!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Kissinger’s PhD thesis on Metternich was interesting.  I studied it in college.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FHK, globalist stooge.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Klaus Schwab was his number 1 protege stooge.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm shocked that even two people chimed in this thread voicing their approval of that piece of shit.

Henry Kissinger is universally hated, and for good reason. His grave is going to need armed guards to protect it from desecration and urination.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Ted Koppel on the complicated legacy of Henry Kissinger
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Strongest evidence that we've failed as a culture is that these evil characters get to live this long.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#23]

This is a reminder of just how popular Kissinger was in the 70's.  

If US born he would have had a good chance to win the Presidency at that time.

Kissinger gained fame and power through Nixon but when the troubles of Watergate came he distanced himself. So much for loyalty.

Henry took good care of Henry.

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Another glorious day without that globalist!

Sandra Day O'Connor passed (unfortunately).

Who is #3?
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Another glorious day without that globalist!

Sandra Day O'Connor passed (unfortunately).

Who is #3?
View Quote

Charlie Munger?
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#26]
New World Odor globalists never die!

They just smell that way.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I have never really read up on the man, the shrieking from the left about him being a war criminal I automatically think he must have done something right.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top