Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kind of sad state of affairs that a conversation is going on about "important conservatives" and it's grifter clowns like Milo and not William F. Buckley, Thomas Sowell, F.A. Hayak, Milton Friedman, Adam Smith, Bestiat, von Humbolt, Locke, etc.

I'm convinced the political history of most hard-core Trump supporters started in 2008.
View Quote
This is the same forum that last week was calling Mike Lee, yes MIKE LEE, a "RINO/fake conservative" because he went against Trump based on you know, actual conservative principles.

The same Mike Lee that is pretty much rated a 100% on just about every Conservative group for almost the past decade (Freedomworks, Conservative Review, Heritage Action, etc..etc..)

But "Conservative" on this forum =

Pro Trump on everything = Conservative
Against Trump on anything = RINO/Communist

That's the litmus test here....evidence and history be damned.

Bet if guys like Buckley Jr and Goldwater were still around, they would be seen as commie's too by many "conservative experts" here.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the guy who can't serve his country because he was defeated by his own "bone spurs" is going to single handedly fight the evil skeleton horde army.

Irony much?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Found one post.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Facebook-thinks-it-knows-whether-you-re-liberal-or-conservative-Here-s-how-to-find-out/5-2096071/?page=5?news=add&fvx=-1#i71620981

You said:  "Classic liberalism isn't a thing anymore. The progressives hijacked the term "liberal." Classic liberalism is now libertarianism."

That's a pretty simplistic understanding of the concept.  It's not exactly wrong....just so simplistic to be kind of worthless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of sad state of affairs that a conversation is going on about "important conservatives" and it's grifter clowns like Milo and not William F. Buckley, Thomas Sowell, F.A. Hayak, Milton Friedman, Adam Smith, Bestiat, von Humbolt, Locke, etc.

I'm convinced the political history of most hard-core Trump supporters started in 2008.
Actually the conversation was on people alive that you've trashed, not who the most conservative people of past and present are but feel free to move my goalposts so you can set yourself up for a jab at me.
It's okay.

If you'd like a reading list I could put something together for you.
No it's not okay. This is why I have zero respect for you. You are intellectually dishonest, you twist words, and outright lie. Having an "honest debate" with you is an exercise in futility.
That's cool.  The whole "Classical Liberalism" thing probably would have been too confusing anyways...
Again trying to change my narrative to pretend you have a point. You really need to try harder. I'm surprised you didn't "quote" me purposefully misspelling words and putting (sic) at the end. That would really paint me as a retard.

Go ahead and search my name +"classic liberalism." I've explained it multiple times on this forum.
Found one post.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Facebook-thinks-it-knows-whether-you-re-liberal-or-conservative-Here-s-how-to-find-out/5-2096071/?page=5?news=add&fvx=-1#i71620981

You said:  "Classic liberalism isn't a thing anymore. The progressives hijacked the term "liberal." Classic liberalism is now libertarianism."

That's a pretty simplistic understanding of the concept.  It's not exactly wrong....just so simplistic to be kind of worthless.
That's how I post. I try to get my point across in as few words as possible. I'm not wrong so I don't understand where you are going here.

I can sum it up in less words if you like. Individual Liberty.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:21:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's how I post. I try to get my point across in as few words as possible. I'm not wrong so I don't understand where you are going here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually the conversation was on people alive that you've trashed, not who the most conservative people of past and present are but feel free to move my goalposts so you can set yourself up for a jab at me.
It's okay.

No it's not okay. This is why I have zero respect for you. You are intellectually dishonest, you twist words, and outright lie. Having an "honest debate" with you is an exercise in futility.
That's cool.  The whole "Classical Liberalism" thing probably would have been too confusing anyways...
Again trying to change my narrative to pretend you have a point. You really need to try harder. I'm surprised you didn't "quote" me purposefully misspelling words and putting (sic) at the end. That would really paint me as a retard.

Go ahead and search my name +"classic liberalism." I've explained it multiple times on this forum.
Found one post.

Wish I had that ability. I have a writing background from years back and tend to say way more than I need to. Wish I could be more concise.

When texting/typing on a phone, I only make short messages.

But if you see a long message here, 99% of the time I'm at home on a full size mechanical keyboard where it feels like a novel can be knocked out in minutes.

I know, this is a *shocking* revelation for people here.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Psychotropics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
Sylvan and Jeff is worth 10 of each of them.
Thanks, man.  Sylvan for moderator!
Psychotropics.
I like conservative, combat veteran military. Especially infantry officers that verbally slay liberal fucks.  Sylvan has done a lot in life to be respected for, a fuck of lot more than you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wish I had that ability. I have a writing background from years back and tend to say way more than I need to. Wish I could be more concise.

But if you see a long message here, 99% of the time I'm at home on a full size mechanical keyboard where it feels like a novel can be knocked out in minutes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's okay.

Found one post.

A good mechanical keyboard is what separates a gentleman from the savages.

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like conservative, combat veteran military. Especially infantry officers that verbally slay liberal fucks.  Sylvan has done a lot in life to be respected for, a fuck of lot more than you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone should go back and read this thread from the beginning up until about page 7.

Even if you don't want to read it, just click each page and scroll quickly down each page.

Notice how you'll see a lot of longer posts, good dialogue, people arguing back and forth in a mature manner, and actually having legitimate discussions? Yeah, there were a few memes thrown around but it was like 1-2 a page.

That's how this thread SHOULD be. If anything, the whole thread should be nuked starting from around Page 7/8

It's always the same shitsposters that come in here with the same 1-2 sentence cheap shots, endless meme pictures, and other nonsense with the only intent to disrupt actual mature/constructive dialogue. At this point is just becomes more back and forth cheap shots and any actual debate gets quickly overwhelmed with hit-and-run shitposters.

Honestly, go back and look at the transition from pages 1-6 and then from 7+...it's night and day.

It's almost as if at page 7 there was a concentrated effort to shitpost, cause drama, and get these threads locked. It's such an obvious change in thread direction.

Wish we had more effort to delete all of the crap posts instead of just constant thread locking.  The evidence is overwhelming if you actually take the time to look back a few pages.
You mean like what *Most* of the N_Ts do in every other political thread in GD? It is almost like they are participating in a concentrated effort to get those threads locked.

Cry me a river.
Sylvan and Jeff is worth 10 of each of them.
Thanks, man.  Sylvan for moderator!
Psychotropics.
For a second there I thought you were gushing about Robert Mueller.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller#United_States_Marine_Corps_service

Seems to meet just about all of your credentials.

In July 1968, he was sent to South Vietnam, where he served as a rifle platoon leader with Second Platoon, H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, 3rd Marine Division.[22] On December 11, 1968, during an engagement in Operation Scotland II, he earned the Bronze Star with "V" device for combat valor for rescuing a wounded Marine under enemy fire during an ambush in which he saw half of his platoon become casualties.[23][24][25] In April 1969, he received an enemy gunshot wound in the thigh, recovered, and returned to lead his platoon until June 1969.[26] For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think Sylvan ever continued on to serve the vile fucks of the Swamp like Mueller did, so there is a tiny difference there. But you knew that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
He got half his platoon shot as the patrol leader?

What a shitty platoon leader.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of you guys are absolutely insufferable.

In combat, Mueller was a member of H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, an infantry unit assigned along dangerous Mutter’s Ridge. It was a section of Quang Tri province that overlooked the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone that separated North Vietnam and South Vietnam.

Mueller’s unit was decorated for two battles outlined in media accounts, including The Post’s today.

In the first, he led Marines through an eight-hour battle near Mutter’s Ridge in which the his men faced fire from small arms and automatic weapons, as well as a grenade launcher. Mueller, then a second lieutenant, moved among Marine positions in the battle, directing counter-fire and setting up a defensive perimeter and then supervising the evacuation of wounded Marines, including one who died.
The guy was a butter bar too.

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Q86Oy3J.jpg
View Quote
John Kerry had 3 silver stars.

If I had to give back my V to keep half my men from being shot I would do it.

but, fortunately, I got mine without being a tactical incompetent.

Using the blood of your own men as justification for your own award is the worst kind of careerism.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#15]
speaking of John Kerry...

Small world, isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@tango1978

So a safe space?

Can you please link to the thread where the owner asked us not to make negative comments about Trump?

Also, read my post above (about 10 posts up)...the long one.

You'll notice I'm fighting FROM a conservative position. Most of my biggest gripes towards Trump are over CONSERVATIVE issues.

Maybe Trump would have actually created his promised "2nd Amendment Coalition" if pro-gun Conservatives actually held him accountable instead of actively trying to stifle any discontent.

This forum will INSTANTLY turn on any long-standing conservative youtube commentators/gun manufacturers for ONE error. I see it here on GD weekly. One mistake and you guys have them thrown under the bus and instantly boycotting all products.

Yet with Trump, he's constantly go back on his 2nd Amendment Coalition promise, gets friendly with Feinstein, help ban bumpstocks, openly talk about "taking the guns first, due process later," etc...etc..

So why aren't we seeing the same instant GD Conservative pushback towards Trump as we do with so many other figures in the gun world? Many of these companies/figures have been actively fighting for pro-2A for decades.

I bet you dollars to donuts that Hickock45 has done more positive as an ambassador for the gun community than Trump will ever hope to do.

It's like you guys are willing to eat your own at a moment's notice but would never dare turn your back on Trump, regardless of his anti-gun bs.

It's downright scary...that's why you see the word "cultish" tossed around so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@40xb

Just curious, has there been anyone complaining/reporting?
You've locked the last three and to me it's been pretty tame for a few months.
A little bit of everything.

I got tons of reports in the 500+ page thread (they have slowed down a quite a bit)
I have had people IM me with links
I stop in and check every once in a while

There has been a lot of latitude given to both sides of the coin and it is getting to the point where its obvious some people are:
Intent on trying to burn it to the ground
Get things locked
Goad people into CoC violations
Subtly insult in varying ways
Get others banned

In many ways the locks were protecting all members despite what some thought of other members' status or reason for being here was. I don't feel bad for locking the threads. People's bickering and petty antics gets old real quick. I suggest people read the following and start cleaning up their act because it has been 2+ years of this BS and its getting old.

[6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.

7) Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm. ... It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members...
@40xb
I assure you I did not repost this thread to troll or cause harm to the site. I reposted it because it's the one place there are like minded people in one thread and it isn't all just cheering on the POTUS when he does liberal type shit.

The entire rest of the site is full of that. I don't get why us posting in this thread pisses so many trump pumpers off.
Maybe you should go to Reddit with the other liberal anti trump window lickers. Three locked threads and you decide to make a forth
It's fourth. Now go forth and prosper.
Typos happen especially on  a tablet. My statement still stands and your agenda does nothing positive for this forum, hence the need for you to create yet another thread when the previous ones got locked. You are doing nothing but harming the site. Even the owner of this site once made a thread asking members to not make negative posts in regards to Trump and he has also made it clear this is a conservative website.
And crickets..............
@tango1978

So a safe space?

Can you please link to the thread where the owner asked us not to make negative comments about Trump?

Also, read my post above (about 10 posts up)...the long one.

You'll notice I'm fighting FROM a conservative position. Most of my biggest gripes towards Trump are over CONSERVATIVE issues.

Maybe Trump would have actually created his promised "2nd Amendment Coalition" if pro-gun Conservatives actually held him accountable instead of actively trying to stifle any discontent.

This forum will INSTANTLY turn on any long-standing conservative youtube commentators/gun manufacturers for ONE error. I see it here on GD weekly. One mistake and you guys have them thrown under the bus and instantly boycotting all products.

Yet with Trump, he's constantly go back on his 2nd Amendment Coalition promise, gets friendly with Feinstein, help ban bumpstocks, openly talk about "taking the guns first, due process later," etc...etc..

So why aren't we seeing the same instant GD Conservative pushback towards Trump as we do with so many other figures in the gun world? Many of these companies/figures have been actively fighting for pro-2A for decades.

I bet you dollars to donuts that Hickock45 has done more positive as an ambassador for the gun community than Trump will ever hope to do.

It's like you guys are willing to eat your own at a moment's notice but would never dare turn your back on Trump, regardless of his anti-gun bs.

It's downright scary...that's why you see the word "cultish" tossed around so much.
I will try to find it but it was a post by Goatboy himself asking for members to quit posting negative things about Trump. I'm sure there are many in this very thread that remember it yet go against the owners wishes. Not really surprised by some
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In combat, Mueller was a member of H Company, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, an infantry unit assigned along dangerous Mutter’s Ridge. It was a section of Quang Tri province that overlooked the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone that separated North Vietnam and South Vietnam.

Mueller’s unit was decorated for two battles outlined in media accounts, including The Post’s today.

In the first, he led Marines through an eight-hour battle near Mutter’s Ridge in which the his men faced fire from small arms and automatic weapons, as well as a grenade launcher. Mueller, then a second lieutenant, moved among Marine positions in the battle, directing counter-fire and setting up a defensive perimeter and then supervising the evacuation of wounded Marines, including one who died.

What was Donnie during this time period?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
not out getting people shot to further a political career.

I thought Vietnam was an immoral war?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.mil guys shitting on other .mil guys to support some rich clown that spent the Vietnam War snorting blow of hookers at Studio 54.

Kind of sad when you step back and look at the whole thing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

.mil guys shitting on other .mil guys to support some rich clown that spent the Vietnam War snorting blow of hookers at Studio 54.

View Quote
Ticket punching elitists from prep schools who see war, and the men entrusted to them, as nothing more than mechanisms to forward their political aspirations are even worse.

You see a lot of that in all that combat you saw?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

About the same as you during the longer OIF/OEF wars.

Do you have bone spurs?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ticket punching elitists from prep schools who see war, and the men entrusted to them, as nothing more than mechanisms to forward their political aspirations are even worse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not offended when Trump waddles onto some stage and talks about how he knows more than "his Generals"?

Not even a little bit?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You're not offended when Trump waddles onto some stage and talks about how he knows more than "his Generals"?

Not even a little bit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even a little bit?
LOL.

Sylvan might have dealt with "Generals".

Pro Tip: They suck on average.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not even a little bit?
View Quote
Nope.

Those generals just spent 20 years losing to illiterate goat herders while 8000 americans were killed and countless more maimed.

2 years in DC gave me enough glimpses into the brain trust that funnels into the CFR think tanks to realize the entire DoD is a bloated bureaucracy of incompetence.

You ever spent 1 on 1 time with a 4 banger?  Its depressing as fuck.

In my own cohort, the best officers I ever saw punched as captains or squeaked by to maybe O6.

The GOs were all company men who just parrot the lines with zero creative thought and will lie and get people killed for another star in a heart beat.

Its disgusting.

Never mind the ivy league rocket surgeons who get us into these retarded wars in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You think shitting on McCain would be poor form?

Military service doesn’t make someone immune from criticism -especially if they reveal themselves to be corrupt and unscrupulous shitbirds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Military service doesn’t make someone immune from criticism -especially if they reveal themselves to be corrupt and unscrupulous shitbirds.
Boom.jpg
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one's immune from criticism - but it's fairly obvious the only reason Mueller's being shit on is because he's the Special Counsel.

Attacking someone's military service while in support of the guy that said the kids going to Vietnam were "stupid" seems kind of shady.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No one's immune from criticism - but it's fairly obvious the only reason Mueller's being shit on is because he's the Special Counsel.

Attacking someone's military service while in support of the guy that said the kids going to Vietnam were "stupid" seems kind of shady.
View Quote
Mueller is a lying piece of shit who dragged a bullshit investigation out for 2 years all based on what he knew was a lie from day 1.

Using men entrusted to his command as rungs on his ladder of success is merely icing on the cake of shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nope.

Those generals just spent 20 years losing to illiterate goat herders while 8000 americans were killed and countless more maimed.

2 years in DC gave me enough glimpses into the brain trust that funnels into the CFR think tanks to realize the entire DoD is a bloated bureaucracy of incompetence.

In my own cohort, the best officers I ever saw punched as captains or squeaked by to maybe O6.

The GOs were all company men who just parrot the lines with zero creative thought and will lie and get people killed for another star in a heart beat.

Its disgusting.

Never mind the ivy league rocket surgeons who get us into these retarded wars in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even a little bit?
Nope.

Its disgusting.

Well I'm sure some real estate developer from Queens that's bankrupted a casino's gonna get the DOD all squared away.  Anytime now.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not even a little bit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not even a little bit?
Quoted:

LOL.

Quoted:

Nope.

Its disgusting.

Told ya so.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Mueller is being shit on because he is a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well I'm sure some real estate developer from Queens that's bankrupted a casino's gonna get the DOD all squared away.  Anytime now.
View Quote
He put mad dog mattis in charge.

how'd that work out?

DoD's problems are nothing compared to the border and china.

What Trump has done is ignored all the stupid fucking calls to invade other, new random countries and focused on our nuclear deterrence.  That showed more intelligence than 95% of the GOFOs right off the bat.

And, as far as we know, he didn't have to get anybody killed to get there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if there's any "Criticism of Robert Mueller's Military Service" articles from before 2016.

I'm not saying one doesn't exist...but I'd be surprised if one did.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

how'd that work out?

What Trump has done is ignored all the stupid fucking calls to invade other, new random countries and focused on our nuclear deterrence.  That showed more intelligence than 95% of the GOFOs right off the bat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how'd that work out?

Wait so was Mattis good or bad?

It's so hard keeping track sometimes...
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I wonder if there's any "Criticism of Robert Mueller's Military Service" articles from before 2016.

I'm not saying one doesn't exist...but I'd be surprised if one did.
View Quote
I don't think it really registered.

He and Kerry took the same path of being war heroes for politics.  LBJ and JFK before them.  And flew pretty close to the sun.  Birds of a feather and all that.

Punching that war hero clock was the standard means to success for the elites.  You still see some of it today.  Can't wait to do something stupid, get their medals, and GTFO.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
By my measurement, a disaster.

zero needed reform within DoD.  Losing ground to the taliban while still keeping troops there getting them killed for no fucking reason.  HOA being fucktarded as usual and getting ZERO leverage on NATO.

never mind the trannys and the chicks in the infantry.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how'd that work out?

Mad Dog loved the trans.

Mad Dog hated letting grunts pack heat on base.

I suspect you loved him.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#39]
God this thread is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

zero needed reform within DoD.  Losing ground to the taliban while still keeping troops there getting them killed for no fucking reason.  HOA being fucktarded as usual and getting ZERO leverage on NATO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when's Trump going to fix this?  We're halfway through his first and maybe only term.

Actually appointing a SECDEF would be a cool start.  I hear that position is important.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So when's Trump going to fix this?  We're halfway through his first and maybe only term.

Actually appointing a SECDEF would be a cool start.  I hear that position is important.
View Quote
Actually I can see zero difference in having a secdef and not having one.

the bureaucratic mediocrities ensure that we keep spending money and losing wars regardless.

Maybe if Trump wasn't being undermined by a bunch of lying traitorous fucks getting their kickbacks from the Clinton Foundation he could get more done.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not so important.

I offer the present situation as evidence.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

the bureaucratic mediocrities ensure that we keep spending money and losing wars regardless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem bitter.

I'm still not seeing how Trump is the solution...
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You seem bitter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem bitter.

I got nuthin important but wanted to beat Sylvan to the post.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You seem bitter.

View Quote
For DoD, he isn't.

Trump sees two threats.  The border and china.

His prioritization is correct.

I am bitter.  Too many dead friends for no damned good reason and based upon many of the same lies by the same liars who drove this two year investigation into bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait.  Didn’t you shit all over General Flynn many times on this very site?

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
For DoD, he isn't.

I am bitter.  Too many dead friends for no damned good reason and based upon many of the same lies by the same liars who drove this two year investigation into bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem bitter.

For DoD, he isn't.

The entirety of the United State federal government can only work on two things simultaneously?

What if Trump stopped spending every morning from 7 AM to 11 AM sitting in his PJs rage-tweeting Fox and Friends.  Do you think we could maybe squeeze in a third issue to solve?  Just maybe?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The entirety of the United State federal government can only work on two things simultaneously?

What if Trump stopped spending every morning from 7 AM to 11 AM sitting in his PJs rage-tweeting Fox and Friends.  Do you think we could maybe squeeze in a third issue to solve?  Just maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem bitter.

For DoD, he isn't.

LOl.

The fact that Trump message discipline vis a vis the Meuller Report has you stymied brings a smile.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL.

View Quote
Except LTG Gary Volesky, hell of a guy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top