BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No big shock there from the Administration of “End of our 2nd Amendment Rights”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No big shock there from the Administration of “End of our 2nd Amendment Rights”.
Your girl would have been so much better.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Meanwhile,

“Graham said that red flag laws did not violate the Second Amendment, but allowed family and friends to petition a judge to remove firearms from a person who poses a risk to themselves or others. “

"Nobody is going to come and take your guns," Graham said, "But at the same time, every right has limits."
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Now there is a reasonable response.
Too bad you felt like you had to troll for a negative response first.

Cruz has slid Left for some reason.
I would not have thought him capable of being compromised.

It will be interesting to see what promises were made to cause this.
View Quote
What do you think should happen to the scum who perpetuated this dishonest soft coup?[/s]Nevermind……….addressed in next post.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No it sucks.

Do you agree with me that Trump and his Administration should go scorched earth on the perpetrators of the attempted soft coup he had to endure for 2 years?

Do you agree with me that people should be imprisoned for attempting this dishonest coup?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured as much.

The only fish you caught in your net was 40xb, congratulations I guess.

Try harder.

Meanwhile, Trump and Graham are beginning their focus on NRA approved .fed Red Flag laws.
That's a good thing, right?
No it sucks.

Do you agree with me that Trump and his Administration should go scorched earth on the perpetrators of the attempted soft coup he had to endure for 2 years?

Do you agree with me that people should be imprisoned for attempting this dishonest coup?
"Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham began the hearing by praising Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal for his efforts in trying to pass gun control measures. Connecticut, Blumenthal's home state, is one of the first states to enact a red flag law."
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham began the hearing by praising Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal for his efforts in trying to pass gun control measures. Connecticut, Blumenthal's home state, is one of the first states to enact a red flag law."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured as much.

Try harder.

Meanwhile, Trump and Graham are beginning their focus on NRA approved .fed Red Flag laws.
No it sucks.

I figured you would dodge this important question...….why is that?

Is this your way of saying that this talk of retribution legally by the Administration is all talk?

But it should be done?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I voted for Cruz in the primaries as well.  Cruz provides the reasonable standard for politicians and the 2nd Amendment.

Cruz has flat out refused to support bumpstocks.  He has been given endless opportunities to do so.

If you can't win Ted Cruz on a 2A position, your position is unreasonable for most people.  Including gun owners.

You don't have to like it.  You don't have to agree with the majority position.  But you have to realize your expectations are unreasonable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I ban Sylvan for trolling? He wasn't trolling and I am smart enough to know he was making a point.

I am honest enough to say that I voted for Cruz in the WI Primaries and then voted for Trump in the General election.
I voted for Cruz in the primaries as well.  Cruz provides the reasonable standard for politicians and the 2nd Amendment.

Cruz has flat out refused to support bumpstocks.  He has been given endless opportunities to do so.

If you can't win Ted Cruz on a 2A position, your position is unreasonable for most people.  Including gun owners.

You don't have to like it.  You don't have to agree with the majority position.  But you have to realize your expectations are unreasonable.
Ted Cruz just stated in the Red Flag hearing that he could support Extreme Risk Protection Orders if done right.

This hearing is live right now and David Kopel is there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Now there is a reasonable response.
Too bad you felt like you had to troll for a negative response first.

Cruz has slid Left for some reason.
I would not have thought him capable of being compromised.

It will be interesting to see what promises were made to cause this.
View Quote
Cruz's positions are very maleable if you look closer.

Immigration, H1Bs, trade, etc.

He is a politician.  Maybe a better than most politician.  But still a politician.

Love him or hate him, Trump's greatest endorsement is that he is NOT a politician.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Is this your way of saying that this talk of retribution legally by the Administration is all talk?

But it should be done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured as much.

Try harder.

No it sucks.

But it should be done?
I am more concerned with the illegal actions of Trump against our 2nd Amendment Rights and the current actions of Administration to further stomp on our Rights with Federal Law.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ted Cruz just stated in the Red Flag hearing that he could support Extreme Risk Protection Orders if done right.

View Quote
As will I.

1.  Testimony in support of ERPO must be sworn testimony.
2.  Period in which firearms MUST be returned in the absence of evidence must be part of the law.  No longer than 2 weeks or something like that.
3.  a short period of time before which a hearing MUST be held where the gunowner can defend the accusations.  like less than 96 hours.
4.  In the absence of a criminal conviction firearms must be returned at the end of the court case.
5.  Felony prosecution with minimum sentencing in case of false testimony.

Can't meet those basic hurdles?  GFYS.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am more concerned with the illegal actions of Trump against our 2nd Amendment Rights and the current actions of Administration to further stomp on our Rights with Federal Law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured as much.

Try harder.

No it sucks.

But it should be done?
Your "concerns" change with the wind.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-TRUMP-TEAM-MET-WITH-LAWYER-TIED-TO-KREMLIN-DURING-CAMPAIGN-/5-2011319/?page=17#i67061526
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I ban Sylvan for trolling? He wasn't trolling and I am smart enough to know he was making a point.

I am honest enough to say that I voted for Cruz in the WI Primaries and then voted for Trump in the General election.

Where is this live? I've been looking.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Nevermind, I found it. Fucking bullshit!

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
“Common Sense” gun laws
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
We can and should do both.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Got a link or is this just moar NeoSylvanChan trolling?
View Quote
It was really Mittens Romney who did that

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
“Common Sense” gun laws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Common Sense” gun laws
Cruz ain't perfect but he is still ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE better than any fucking democrat would ever be.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Nikolas Cruz has 70 interactions with LEOs and 2 by the feds and nothing was done.

Most reasonable people can agree that was fucked up.  How you fix that fuck up is a fair debate.

First and foremost, this is NOT a federal issue and congress should have nothing to do with it.  But that ship has sailed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nikolas Cruz has 70 interactions with LEOs and 2 by the feds and nothing was done.

Most reasonable people can agree that was fucked up.  How you fix that fuck up is a fair debate.

First and foremost, this is NOT a federal issue and congress should have nothing to do with it.  But that ship has sailed.
View Quote
One of the worst failures in LEO history.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As will I.

2.  Period in which firearms MUST be returned in the absence of evidence must be part of the law.  No longer than 2 weeks or something like that.
3.  a short period of time before which a hearing MUST be held where the gunowner can defend the accusations.  like less than 96 hours.
4.  In the absence of a criminal conviction firearms must be returned at the end of the court case.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As will I.

Ex parte proceedings are another huge problem.

No knock confiscation is a real problem.

Need strong civil remedies to recover attorneys fees and damages if wrongly accused.

I would require additionally the surrender of any drivers license and vehicles if the person is deemed so dangerous.

Kopel is doing well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Lindsey Graham! WTF is he doing?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He was making a point and you are getting upset by it and coming off as childish. Perhaps this thread and topic isn't for you.
View Quote
You don't have to ban him... just restrict him and his underscore sisters to the tech forums; that way they will never post again.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
View Quote
I am not watching.  Is Cruz putting up a fight, or is he sucking Trump's cock, too?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am not watching.  Is Cruz putting up a fight, or is he sucking Trump's cock, too?
View Quote
et tu, Cruz?

Rights don't have limits
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
Grassley, Cruz, Ernst, Cornyn are all pretty much in concert with Graham.

ERPOs could be a good thing if done right but are subject to massive abuse if done wrong.

Shocking.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

ERPOs could be a good thing if done right but are subject to massive abuse if done wrong.

Shocking.
View Quote
Where are you guys watching this at?  
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shocking.
It's over.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shocking.
It’s over.

"I'm far more enlightened than I was before," Graham said, adding that he hoped Congress would be able to come to a bipartisan agreement to help implement red flag laws in states.
"I really can't see a reason why we can't pursue this at the federal level, to incentivize states," Graham said.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Somebody like Nikolas Cruz should have been dealt with long before he massacred those kids.

And I agree any rules for the type of pro-active action taken against nutjobs like him should be both highly restricted and left up to individual states.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
Sorry, there's no blame for Cruz here. He's only listening to what the NRA says. And he's probably making an awesome deal, going along with Trump on this, to get something even better for gun owners down the road, like government surplus crew served weapons.

Sorry, I just couldn't keep a straight face.

Unlike the Donald Trump White Knight and Cheer Squad, folks with principles aren't wedded to a single personality and don't have any problem calling out a previously reliable politician when they deserve it.

And Cruz deserves it. He needs to sack up and start being the Conservative he was.

In fact, the other day, when I went to look up Mike Lee's rating on Conservative Review, I had seen that Cruz had dropped roughly 10 points and gone from an "A" score to a "B" since I had last looked a couple months ago.

My first thought was, "WTF is Cruz's deal, he needs to unfuck himself," not, "Damn those EverTrumpers hurting Cruz's rep!"

The only thing I can come up with is either he has been trying to look less polarizing due to his Senate race against Beta or, he thinks with Trump's approval rating holding steady that Trump's brand of Republicanism is what The People want. Both are wrong.

I still think we'd be better off with Cruz in the White House than Trump right now.
        Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:25:50 PM EDT
        [#34]
        Quoted:

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

Me too on all accounts. Wish we had more responses like this here.

The only other Republicans I trust to remain Conservative and not change their ideals with the changing winds is Rand Paul and Mike Lee.

That's why it's frustrating to have debates here when people are constantly trying to troll with "You're frustrated with Trump, you must then like __________ (insert Warren, Sanders, Clinton, etc..)"

No, I want an actual conservative in charge like Cruz/Paul/Lee....someone that truly wants to make America better, not simply self-promotion, empty promises, constant whining on twitter, or "trolling libs."
        Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:26:06 PM EDT
        [#35]
        Quoted:
        “Common Sense” gun laws
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

“Common Sense” gun laws
        And now the _drones march in lock step.
        Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:26:55 PM EDT
        [#36]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

Shocking.
        @panzersergeant

You might be able to see it here now as it looks like a recorded version is now up.

Starts about 10 minutes into the video.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/red-flag-laws-examining-guidelines-for-state-action
        Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:27:55 PM EDT
        [#37]
        Quoted:

Sorry, there's no blame for Cruz here. He's only listening to what the NRA says. And he's probably making an awesome deal, going along with Trump on this, to get something even better for gun owners down the road, like government surplus crew served weapons.

Unlike the Donald Trump White Knight and Cheer Squad, folks with principles aren't wedded to a single personality and don't have any problem calling out a previously reliable politician when they deserve it.

And Cruz deserves it. He needs to sack up and start being the Conservative he was.

In fact, the other day, when I went to look up Mike Lee's rating on Conservative Review, I had seen that Cruz had dropped roughly 10 points and gone from an "A" score to a "B" since I had last looked a couple months ago.

My first thought was, "WTF is Cruz's deal, he needs to unfuck himself," not, "Damn those EverTrumpers hurting Cruz's rep!"

The only thing I can come up with is either he has been trying to look less polarizing due to his Senate race against Beta or, he thinks with Trump's approval rating holding steady that Trump's brand of Republicanism is what The People want. Both are wrong.

I still think we'd be better off with Cruz in the White House than Trump right now.
              View Quote
              so you are only voting for unicorns.

well, thats useful
              Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:31:28 PM EDT
              [#38]
              Quoted:
              It’s over.

"I'm far more enlightened than I was before," Graham said, adding that he hoped Congress would be able to come to a bipartisan agreement to help implement red flag laws in states.
              "I really can't see a reason why we can't pursue this at the federal level, to incentivize states," Graham said.
              View All Quotes
              Quoted:
              Quoted:
              Quoted:

Shocking.
              It’s over.

I really can't stand Graham. Him and McConnell have some of the must punch-able personalities/faces in Congress.

Someone should write a Disney movie about the two as they go on adventures together: "Tales of Southern Belle and Mitch the Turtle."
              Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:31:30 PM EDT
              [#39]
              Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
              View Quote
              LOL. Who’s trolling who?
              Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:36:34 PM EDT
              [#40]
              View All Quotes
              You ever "hear" a gif?  I do for this one.  lol
              Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:39:45 PM EDT
              [#41]
              Quoted:
              Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
              View All Quotes
              Quoted:
              Quoted:
              Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
              Graham's up for reelection in 2020.  The second he says something derogatory about Trump he'd have Cleetus Van Damme mounting a primary challenge wearing full Confederate battle-rattle.

Hence the recent Trump leg-humping.
              Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:40:40 PM EDT
              [#42]
              Quoted:

View All Quotes
                    Quoted:
                    Quoted:
                    Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!

Certainly wouldn’t be fighting in Court against the President for our gun Rights.
                          Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:41:54 PM EDT
                          [#43]
                          Quoted:

well, thats useful
                          View All Quotes
                          Quoted:
                          Quoted:

well, thats useful
                                Sorry, I must have missed where I typed that and not the post a couple pages back where I said, "I'm voting for the shit sandwich in 2020, just like I did in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016."

I'm principled and realistic, applying my principles in primary races (since that's what they're for) and voting to mitigate the almost always unavoidable damage in Generals, same as I always have. I can honestly say I've never had the opportunity to vote in a General election for a candidate, only against the worse alternative.
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:42:36 PM EDT
                                [#44]
                                Quoted:
                                I really can't stand Graham. Him and McConnell have some of the must punch-able personalities/faces in Congress.

Someone should write a Disney movie about the two as they go on adventures together: "Tales of Southern Belle and Mitch the Turtle."
                                View All Quotes
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:

Shocking.
                                It’s over.

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:45:50 PM EDT
                                [#45]
                                Quoted:
                                View All Quotes
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:

Shocking.
                                It’s over.

Staring mostly-CGI blue Will Smith.

Too soon?
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:46:18 PM EDT
                                [#46]
                                Quoted:
                                LOL. Who’s trolling who?
                                View All Quotes
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:

Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
                                LOL. Who’s trolling who?
                                You missed a quote there, Sparky.

That wasn’t a response to Sylvan
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:50:36 PM EDT
                                [#47]
                                Quoted:

Too soon?
                                View All Quotes
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:

Shocking.
                                It’s over.

Too soon?
                                Maybe throw in Fauxcahauntas and sAOCagawea and the Green Tea Express.
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:52:17 PM EDT
                                [#48]
                                Quoted:
                                View All Quotes
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:
                                Quoted:

Shocking.
                                It’s over.

Too soon?
                                Something Something freeze-frame Jessica Rabbit.

What were we talking about again?  lol
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 1:58:27 PM EDT
                                [#49]
                                Quoted:

Something Something freeze-frame Jessica Rabbit.

What were we talking about again?  lol
                                View Quote
                                Oh yea, Fuck that GD darling Lindsey Graham.
                                Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:00:20 PM EDT
                                [#50]
                                I love watching you sad fucks try to deflect two years of dedicated trolling
                                Page / 39
                                Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
                                Top Top