Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump owns page 35
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh yea, Fuck that GD darling Lindsey Graham.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something Something freeze-frame Jessica Rabbit.

What were we talking about again?  lol
Unpopular opinion alert:  I'd have a beer with him even though I don't like his current politics.  I bet he's catty as hell when it comes to Senate gossip.  lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Unpopular opinion alert:  I'd have a beer with him even though I don't like his current politics.  I bet he's catty as hell when it comes to Senate gossip.  lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Careful, you’re going to give the GD/Trump sycophants conniption fits.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mere existence does that already.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
No indictments.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

ETA:  Assuming the lawsuit is successful.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's over.
View Quote
You got that right.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

View Quote
Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump owns page 35
View Quote
#muellertime

Trump Mueller is a Russian spy
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@panzersergeant

You might be able to see it here now as it looks like a recorded version is now up.

Starts about 10 minutes into the video.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/red-flag-laws-examining-guidelines-for-state-action
View Quote
Thanks... watching it now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Maybe.  I haven't reached Sylvan-levels of nihilism yet.

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Meh, no one has the balls to do any kind of reform.

Healthcare, immigration, Legislative, economic, whatever.

Just keep the masses placated enough to vote for “our” guy is killing us.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I love watching you sad fucks try to deflect two years of dedicated trolling
View Quote
I love watching you sad fucks have a melt down because not everyone shares your man crush.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

The Left has it easy, they’ll accept any kind of . Fed lovin’
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:21:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Therein lies the problem.

The .fed per Founder's definition was very limited.
It is a bloated whale now that everyone 87% of We The People wants a piece of.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Pretty much. Lots of talk with a steady dose of status quo.

All we get to do is vote on the speed of the decline.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Just keep the masses placated enough to vote for "our" guy is killing us.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the "Right" want some form of .fed love for "their" cause.

The Left has it easy, they'll accept any kind of . Fed lovin'

Watch out or you will cross the line.

4) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

4) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

View Quote
You are not very well read, are you?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.  Man I really hope he prep'd before stubbing his finger down on the report button for that.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Lighten up only kidding,I don't want anyone reported . I advocate for a free speech and thought. I think anyone should be able to say anything.I know it was a bad day just trying to inject a little humor ,unsuccessfully.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lighten up only kidding,I don't want anyone reported . I advocate for a free speech and thought. I think anyone should be able to say anything.I know it was a bad day just trying to inject a little humor ,unsuccessfully.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WateryIlliterateAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif
You got me i was gonna report the sponge for making a joke that could be interpreted as a violation of COC. And now i am shameless backpedaling so you cool guys dont get mad at me.
I admit i was the narc in school who ratted out all the cool kids,I just really really really want to belong. Maybe i can become a nevertrumper too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You got me i was gonna report the sponge for making a joke that could be interpreted as a violation of COC. And now i am shameless backpedaling so you cool guys dont get mad at me.
I admit i was the narc in school who ratted out all the cool kids,I just really really really want to belong. Maybe i can become a nevertrumper too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I smell collusion in the air, oh sorry that is just liberal tears I smell.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
Good; now it needs to be drained, cleaned, and disinfected.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#30]
So tired of the constant lies.

Today...

https://www.businessinsider.com/barr-mueller-report-white-house-executive-privilege-2019-3

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Tuesday that Attorney General William Barr told him he would send the special counsel Robert Mueller's final report on the Russia investigation to the White House before the public sees it, in case it wants to claim executive privilege over any parts.
View Quote
But wait...just a 2 months ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/william-barr-trump-mueller-report-confirmation-review-edit-2019-1

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's lead defense lawyer, told INSIDER last year that the White House wants to review and edit the special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference before it's released to the public.

On Tuesday, William Barr, Trump's nominee for attorney general, told lawmakers there's no way he'll approve that.

When Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy asked Barr if he would allow Trump's team to "correct" the report, Barr responded: "That will not happen."
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Good; now it needs to be drained, cleaned, and disinfected.
View Quote
Yeah, there is human shit in it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Meh, no one has the balls to do ANY kind of reform.

View Quote
Not true, Trump and state governments have been reforming 2nd amendment rights into "common sense" gun control since the election.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Today...

https://www.businessinsider.com/barr-mueller-report-white-house-executive-privilege-2019-3

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Tuesday that Attorney General William Barr told him he would send the special counsel Robert Mueller's final report on the Russia investigation to the White House before the public sees it, in case it wants to claim executive privilege over any parts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/william-barr-trump-mueller-report-confirmation-review-edit-2019-1

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's lead defense lawyer, told INSIDER last year that the White House wants to review and edit the special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference before it's released to the public.

On Tuesday, William Barr, Trump's nominee for attorney general, told lawmakers there's no way he'll approve that.

When Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy asked Barr if he would allow Trump's team to "correct" the report, Barr responded: "That will not happen."
At this point. I don't give a fuck.

The entire operation was based on lies and fake research to take down Trump.

Claim executive privilege, for an investigation based on fake information.

Then prosecute the traitors that perpetrated this lie on the American people for over two years
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:29:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I see the Boomers didn't catch an old Internet meme.  lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I see the Boomers didn't catch an old Internet meme.  lol
View Quote
I caught it, it was just gay.

*sip*
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But isn't transparency a good thing? If what you're saying is right, it could expose possible investigative abuses.

Even Trump has publicly stated he wants the report to be public.
View Quote
In an ideal world.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Just straight up cutting federal funding for the Special Olympics is just...

[chef's kiss]

We might as well have the GOP make the attack ads for the Democrats themselves and cut out the middleman.  

ETA:  I can practically picture little Timmy in crutches standing next to an empty track stadium while a Sarah Mclachlan song plays.

Sarah McLachlan - Angel [Official Music Video]
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
So you supported the coup, and now you support oblammycare

Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went through the trouble of italicizing a key phrase and you still missed it....
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

[chef's kiss]

We might as well have the GOP make the attack ads for the Democrats themselves and cut out the middleman.  

ETA:  I can practically picture little Timmy in crutches standing next to an empty track stadium while a Sarah Mclachlan song plays.
View Quote
Maybe Stryker will authorize a fundraiser to replace your grant money so you can still compete?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe Stryker will authorize a fundraiser to replace your grant money so you can still compete?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[chef's kiss]

Thanks, but I get enough of a Special Olympics vibe debating you guys.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, it was a thought.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had lunch with him, my 2nd wife and I, but that was when he was running for his 1st term. He likes to talk.

We had lunch with most of the Republicans running at that time for the different state and federal seats.

We had dinner at the home of another friend and shot trap with Mark and Jenny Sanford. i thought Mark was a snake oil salesman, he was really creepy and fake to me, but jenny was very nice. I didn't vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Then prosecute the traitors that perpetrated this lie on the American people for over two years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Today...

Yup. Fuck em. This shit is over, now it's time to take them down.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pool's closed.
due to aids
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

I’m up for some DOJ reform, how about you given the recent events?  Binary answer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018 and that attempts were made to assist Trump's campaign. I'm not sure how you're still coming to the conclusion the investigation was a witch hunt. Absent any direct collusion evidence, it would seem appropriate to start asking why the Russians were helping who they did.

Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top