Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018 and that attempts were made to assist Trump's campaign. I'm not sure how you're still coming to the conclusion the investigation was a witch hunt. Absent any direct collusion evidence, it would seem appropriate to start asking why the Russians were helping who they did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

ETA:  Assuming the lawsuit is successful.
Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.
Maybe.  I haven't reached Sylvan-levels of nihilism yet.

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.
Meh, no one has the balls to do any kind of reform.

Healthcare, immigration, Legislative, economic, whatever.

Just keep the masses placated enough to vote for “our” guy is killing us.
Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

The Left has it easy, they’ll accept any kind of . Fed lovin’
Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.
Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018 and that attempts were made to assist Trump's campaign. I'm not sure how you're still coming to the conclusion the investigation was a witch hunt. Absent any direct collusion evidence, it would seem appropriate to start asking why the Russians were helping who they did.
Name the real world, vetted evidence that would lead a reasonable person with INTEGRITY to think that Trump was really working for the Russians as you have oft asserted.

You’re more of a man than Bullet_Sponge at least, even if you’re dead fucking wrong in everything you believe and seriously deluded.  He just wants to pretend the last two years didn’t happen.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're making assumptions that Russia helped Trump. We don't have any real evidence of Russia doing anything, it's likely they tried to create division with propaganda . Which was non partisan. I wouldn't expect less so that's probably true.

There's no evidence they were involved with the leaks. They most likely hacked or attempted to hack all government related servers they could, and most likely were in Hillary and DNC servers because of their weak security, but that doesn't automatically make them responsible for the leaks. There were multiple other potential parties responsible.

The compromised servers were restricted from examination and destroyed to hide evidence. Why was that done?? Seems pretty fucking suspicious.

Claim you were hacked by someone, refuse examination, and then destroy the evidence so no one can disprove your narrative? Holy fuck how can anyone trust that?

I'm sure Mueller just went along with what the narrative makers came up with, I highly doubt they challenged their narrative and did a real investigation into they actual leaks and hacking themselves beyond trying to tie Trump's people to it.  Without the servers how could they really?

There's no evidence that the attempts to assist the Trump campaign were genuine in nature. They could have only been to create the illusion of collusion. Perhaps by request.

Also how do we know they weren't all setups by Fusion GPS working with Russian agents, and possibly others, to attempt entrapment , like the meeting with Don Jr..

We know they tried it once at least. How do we know any of them were anything other than entrapment operations? I don't trust that Mueller would have fully investigated that angle.

Let's get this straight, I do not trust the conclusions of all fact finding within the Mueller report. I don't believe they were nonpartisan nor ethical. The only thing I trust is the fact that in the end, they could not find or create anything to get Trump on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 12:56:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nevermind, I found it. Fucking bullshit!

View Quote
lol you better get started on that NeverCruz thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 1:01:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Graham's up for reelection in 2020.  The second he says something derogatory about Trump he'd have Cleetus Van Damme mounting a primary challenge wearing full Confederate battle-rattle.

Hence the recent Trump leg-humping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Lindsey Graham! WTF is he doing?
Sucking Trump’s cock.

Choo-choo!
Graham's up for reelection in 2020.  The second he says something derogatory about Trump he'd have Cleetus Van Damme mounting a primary challenge wearing full Confederate battle-rattle.

Hence the recent Trump leg-humping.
Wow you actually got something right, well except the smug, ignorant, and racist part.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:22:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.

Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/grasping-at-straws-gif-3.gif
We still have Americans denying that the Russians attacked us because the President has spent the last two years calling the whole thing a hoax. Again, Trump's own AG in his report on the investigation confirms this occurred and they attempted to help Trump's campaign. You can find folks in denial that it happened on this page and obviously there are a lot of people that think it's a joke a foreign military interfered in our elections.

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Russians attacked us
View Quote
Click bait fake news on Facebook is not an "attack".

No voting machines were compromised, even though 60% of Dems believe that today. Reminds me of how people still believed Saddam coordinated with OBL in the 911 attacks even years after that was verified bunk. So no attack.

Podesta is private individual who fell for a phishing scam. Fuck him. Not an attack.

The DNC never turned over the servers to the FBI, so how knows what happened there. My money is on Seth Rich, but who knows? Still, they are private org, not my problem if they don't know to secure they're shit.

Offering to supply to dirt to undermine a presidential candidate (HRC)? Not only not an attack, not even illegal! Oh and that is the story of the Trump Dossier, so...be careful how far you want to run with that one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No voting machines were compromised, even though 60% of Dems believe that today. Reminds me of how people still believed Saddam coordinated with OBL in the 911 attacks even years after that was verified bunk. So no attack.

Podesta is private individual who fell for a phishing scam. Fuck him. Not an attack.

The DNC never turned over the servers to the FBI, so how knows what happened there. My money is on Seth Rich, but who knows? Still, they are private org, not my problem if they don't know to secure they're shit.

Offering to supply to dirt to undermine a presidential candidate (HRC)? Not only not an attack, not even illegal! Oh and that is the story of the Trump Dossier, so...be careful how far you want to run with that one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians attacked us

As I was saying about people in denial regarding the report...

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#9]
You really have no background facts at all regarding the DNC emails, do you? I don't care one way or the other on the matter, but at least I've attempted to be informed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 6:09:16 AM EDT
[#10]
The obviously coordinated and scripted NeverTrump bullshit we've been subjected to here and elsewhere for the last two years or so is reminiscent of the crap one hears on one of those fake, pseudo - scientific Ancient Alien series that's aired on The History Channel where one absurd and spurious "demi-assertion"  leads to the next until they've created an entire narrative from absolutely nothing at all.

"Some researchers believe that this may provide proof that....... and if so.........then perhaps......"

I'm tired of all the bullshit; it's time for The President to go HAM on the coupe plotters, especially the criminals who set it all in motion and those who colluded with them.

Piss on them all; every single one of them; regardless of where they are to be found.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russians attacked us

Sigh.   I can see this silly point is never going to go away with a certain crowd.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

We still have Americans denying that the Russians attacked us because the President has spent the last two years calling the whole thing a hoax. Again, Trump's own AG in his report on the investigation confirms this occurred and they attempted to help Trump's campaign. You can find folks in denial that it happened on this page and obviously there are a lot of people that think it's a joke a foreign military interfered in our elections.

Let me know when you get to “succeeded”.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/174335/6155DE98-174A-464E-A497-EEC3BD0B8DC4-891773.gif
Seems like a proper word choice when you're talking about something that's not quantifiable in any meaningful sense.

If I asked the question  "Exactly how much did the DNC email release help Trump?" - how would you answer?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I love watching you sad fucks try to deflect two years of dedicated trolling
View Quote
It is FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I love watching people who didn't care enough about a rigged primary to post once freak out about Russians trying to sow chaos and discord for TWO FUCKING YEARS.

LOL
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Seems like a proper word choice when you're talking about something that's not quantifiable in any meaningful sense.

If I asked the question  "Exactly how much did the DNC email release help Trump?" - how would you answer?
View Quote
I'd answer "less than Google, Facebook, and CNN helped Hillary"
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/174335/6155DE98-174A-464E-A497-EEC3BD0B8DC4-891773.gif

If not quantifiable,  why do some keep pushing the narrative Russia helped Trump get elected,

Notice how some in this crowd won't ever let that point go.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#19]
How many Democrats were elected in 2018 due to the Russia hoax 24/7 drumbeat over the last two years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:59:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

My answer would be:  "Trump did not collude with Russia or obstruct the investigation.

"For the first time in our history a soft coup to oust the duly elected president of the USA was engaged in and failed.

"Now people have to be imprisoned or executed for their participation in that soft coup."
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If not quantifiable,  why do some keep pushing the narrative Russia helped Trump get elected,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Because saying "We don't (and probably can't) know exactly how much this impacted the election" isn't the same thing as saying "This didn't happen".

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My answer would be:  "Trump did not collude with Russia or obstruct the investigation.

"For the first time in our history a soft coup to oust the duly elected president of the USA was engaged in and failed.

"Now people have to be imprisoned or executed for their participation in that soft coup."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

I guess not answering the question is one way to answer the question.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Why answer deflective, silly questions...…...better to answer the question deflected from.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Because saying "We don't (and probably can't) know exactly how much this impacted the election" isn't the same thing as saying "This didn't happen".

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

That discussion should also include the lies told by .Gov employees and the constant lies from the media.

You can't say their affect was zero.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That discussion should also include the lies told by .Gov employees and the constant lies from the media.

You can't say their affect was zero.
View Quote
Carrying out this impossible question to really answer I will play along and say this witch hunt gave the House a democrat majority in November, 2018.

So the soft coup attempt was at least successful at that.

Aren't democrats and nevertrumpers wonderful!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018
View Quote
Posting memes on Facebook is now considered a military operation? lol, you guys...
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Posting memes on Facebook is now considered a military operation? lol, you guys...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018
The IRA was a bunch of contractors tied to Russian intelligence.

The DNC hack was straight-up GRU.

Call that whatever you want.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Just keep the masses placated enough to vote for "our" guy is killing us.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the "Right" want some form of .fed love for "their" cause.

The Left has it easy, they'll accept any kind of . Fed lovin'

Let me know when you get to "succeeded".

How much of an impact on the election? How much did the previous administrations acts of political weaponizing of intel agencies effect polling. How much spreading the false narrative the the Republican candidate is a Russian agent? How much of 2 years + of a cloud of indictment over the Current administration?

How much to de legitimatize every act by the President. From his supreme court pics to just about everything he proposes. How much did it effect 2018 elections by drumming up the low info crowd ,by saying we have to stop the Russian agents agenda.

How much ? Would we have the shift to left of the Democratic party if Trump was treated as the President instead of a Russian spy?

How much ,good question?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call it bullshit made up by Crowdstrike to cover up at least two murders.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Seems like a proper word choice when you don’t have any supporting facts, but are on an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Seems like a proper word choice when you don’t have any supporting facts, but are on an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger.
IN!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

By restating the conclusions of the US government that range from the Barr memo back to the Joint Analysis Report in January 2017?   That seems like a stretch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

I'm pulling the wording from the Barr report. How is that "having an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger"?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are taking words of a deep state paid and staffed company(crowdstrike) and a partisan corrupt FBI led by James Comey.

Never forget this all happened while Obama was president. You can't trust anything that came out of that administration.

Leave it to the coup supporter to believe a conspiracy theory without question.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
By restating the conclusions of the US government that range from the Barr memo back to the Joint Analysis Report in January 2017?   That seems like a stretch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Oh, I thought he meant "you".

Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I fixed that for you. Because to assume “zero” is not an option would presuppose facts not in evidence. You wouldn’t do that, right? Just assume there was impact because you want it to be true?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but in my opinion no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".
I fixed that for you. Because to assume “zero” is not an option would presuppose facts not in evidence. You wouldn’t do that, right? Just assume there was impact because you want it to be true?
You're going to make the argument that the release of the DNC emails had zero impact in 2016?

Okay I'll bite.

Why did Trump spend the last month or so of his campaign waving the emails around at rallies?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You're going to make the argument that the release of the DNC emails had zero impact in 2016?

Okay I'll bite.

Why did Trump spend the last month or so of his campaign waving the emails around at rallies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but in my opinion no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".

Okay I'll bite.

Trump still would have won without the release of those emails.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You are taking words of a deep state paid and staffed company(crowdstrike) and a partisan corrupt FBI led by James Comey.

Never forget this all happened while Obama was president. You can't trust anything that came out of that administration.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever you do - don't go look at who the GOP just hired to do remediation after their latest data breach.  lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

You're trying to argue a point I'm not making.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I’m just saying, if that were my agenda, I would keep using the word “attempted” over and over because it pushes the narrative that it impacted the election when there is, literally, no evidence it did. What works better for me - the assumption of results or the lack of proof of results?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pulling the wording from the Barr report. How is that "having an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger"?
Quoted:

I’m just saying, if that were my agenda, I would keep using the word “attempted” over and over because it pushes the narrative that it impacted the election when there is, literally, no evidence it did. What works better for me - the assumption of results or the lack of proof of results?
How about your start with the assumption that people here are making arguments in good faith about things they believe in - instead of assuming an "agenda" with zero evidence to support it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Whatever you do - don't go look at who the GOP just hired to do remediation after their latest data breach.  lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a deep state company "trusted" by the establishment.

Are you going to deny that?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love watching you sad fucks try to deflect two years of dedicated trolling

"We're just gonna pretend that didn't happen, OK?"
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go read the GRU indictments again.

The FBI was popping boxes all over the world - not just relying on "Muh_Crowdstrike".
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top